Hairy University Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana freed herself from my prick and helped me stand up and move to a chair as I shucked off my clothes. Eventually all five ladies were kneeling in front of me, taking turns slobbering over my gob. Gladys and Diana occasionally gave pointers to the less experienced women. I was barely holding on to my sanity as each woman, with her own unique way of cock worship, sucked and licked and fondled and chewed until each had obtained a satisfactory amount of pre-jizz. Each in turn swirled my pre-cum around their mouths and swallowed, smacking their gums like baby birds. They stopped tortuously just before I was able to climax, and retreated to the back of the room to confer in conspiratorial whispers. But not before Gladys The Grey grabbed me by the head and mashed my face against her granny gash to 'return my palette to baseline' once more.

"Please, someone please let me come," I begged of the group. It was then that the red-headed woman returned to her table and placed her legs back up in the stirrups.

"My name is Karen," the red-head cooed. "And you haven't finished your taste-testing yet." I surveyed the contours of her pale, freckled skin flowed perfectly into and around her orange garnished delta. My eyes zeroed in on the closed lips of her clam and I was once again filled with the adventurers' lust to part them and explore an as yet undiscovered country of cunt.

"You're right, you're right," I growled. "But all of this teasing is driving me crazy. This time we do things my way." The four other ladies stopped whispering and perked up at the change in my tone. "Jill, Shayna -- back to your tables. I want to twiddle your twats while I'm eating Karen's pumpkin pie. Diana, flat on the ground in front of me -- my balls are starting to dry out and you're on teabag patrol. Gladys The Grey, you I need standing behind me with those heavy hangers of yours over my shoulders to keep me warm. It's freezing in here!"

For a moment no one moved.

"I shan't be asking twice, ladies," I warned in a firm yet steady voice. The group quickly went into motion and I soon found myself with fingers in pies, thumbs strumming clits, pendulous breasts flowing over my shoulders to rest on my chest as Gladys bit my right earlobe, my scrotum lovingly being serviced and my rock hard prick quivering into the air as I sat on a stool and leaned into Karen's delightfully furry furrow.

Unlike the other two freshmen girls who came almost instantly, Karen had a tougher crack to nut. I took long laps from taint to clit and back. I noted that her vaginal aroma was much stronger than that of Jill's nearly shaven snatch and her taste was much saltier than even Gladys' musky moat. I licked around her outer lips in wide circles that narrowed as they reached her inner lips. I tightened my tongue into a point and buried as far inside as I could, nose pressed to the grindstone and then fluttered over clit in changing patterns. All the while the fingers of each hand stayed busy sawing in and out of Jill and Shayna as Gladys The Grey moved around to my front to both squat over Diana's face and capture my raging hard-on between the globes of her heavy breasts. Gladys mashed her tits together with her hands and my prick reveled in the warmth and texture of it's newfound home. The contrast of my light-skinned cock cradled between her dark-skinned tits was as startling as the contrast between Diana's pink tongue lapping away at her black-lipped mound. The excitement of the image spurred me on until I felt the tell-tale signs commence in Karen's cunt and she let out a wail of completion.

And still, I had not yet come.

With Karen still in the throes of climax I disentangled myself from the other ladies and guided Gladys The Grey to her feet. "Enough is enough, Ma'am." I said as I absently checked Gladys' wiry grey gash for lubrication. As I expected, she was dripping with juice. "It's well past time I filled this cunt." I spun her around and bent her over her own work station. My attempt at entry was rebuffed by the awkward angle, succeeding only in rasping my root against her wiry mesh of cunt hair. This exquisite sensation, though not what I had intended, only fueled my hunger more.

Diana scrambled to her feet in an attempt to stop me. "Steve! Wait! You're not ready--"

Gladys The Grey was herself hungry with need as I nudged her legs wider apart, pried open her ass cheeks with trembling hands and finally, gratefully slid all the way into her wonderfully warm pussy. As I began to thrust, however, I found the angle was still wrong as my prick popped directly out of her glistening sheath.

"Stay out, Steve." Diana begged as she ran to my side. "You know not what you--."

My roar of frustration cut her off as I lifted Gladys' right leg up onto the work station and simultaneously pressed her chest and face all the way down to the desk's surface. The maw of her cunt gaped obscenely open and with a cry of triumph I once again entered her with my prick, this time determined to stay until I had my full.

"Pull out, Steve! Pull out before it's too late!" Diana shouted as she grabbed ahold of my pistoning hips, trying to disengage me from my rutting.

I was well beyond listening, all of my being focused on the delicious sensations coursing through me.

"Oh God, YES!" Gladys The Grey called out as her vaginal muscles clamped down on my pulsating prick so effectively, spurring me onto a pleasure so complete that as I closed my eyes I saw a swirling vortex of color. "Ride me! Splatter me with your seed!"

"Oh God, NO!" Diana shouted. Shayna, Jill and Karen watched in mute disbelief, their mouths hanging open.

I pumped jet after glorious jet of jism into Gladys The Grey's clutching cavern. However, as my production of cum abated, the strength of Gladys' contractions increased. I opened my eyes in alarm in time to see Diana nodding her head sadly as she reached out for me. As I reached out for her, the powerful suction of Gladys' snatch increased exponentially.

I opened my mouth to scream and promptly passed out.

12