Haitian Bisexuality Ch. 10

Story Info
Brockton BBW with strapon entertains black men.
1.5k words
2.3
23.8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

My name is Melinda Janice Monteiro. My friends and family members call me M. J. Representing Brockton's south side. A big shout out to all my favourite people, you hear? Hi, bro. How's it going? How's the wife? Hi, dad. How's your health? Hi, mom. I took your advice and I'm having more fun now. Taking charge of things, just like you told me. Sorry if this turn of events shocks you but guess what? It's my life! Okay? It's my body and I'll fuck if I want to.

Right now, I am having the time of my life. I'm getting serviced by two sexy black college sportsmen with sexy bodies, cute faces and really big dicks. On camera. We're all naked and plan on digitally blurring our faces from the video later. We're making amateur ebony porn to raise money for the athletic department of our poor, historically black college. The school was being forced to shut down some of its sports teams due to a lousy budget. As student-athletes, we couldn't allow that. And since I am participating in the top secret fundraiser, I get access to the sexy sports guys. What more could a fat black chick from the hood want? Exactly. This is where I start to have fun, to quote my favourite science fiction heroine.

I'm on my hands and knees in a shoddy little apartment on the south side, getting serviced at both ends. My man Justin Terrier has his big hands on my hips as he thrusts his cock deep into my asshole. This six-foot-three, 220-pound black stud has the thickest hands I've ever seen. His buddy Samson Gallimard is filling my mouth with his cock. The guy's dick is so damn long that it scratches the back of my throat. It's also uncut, which is okay by me. I like uncircumcised men. Give me an uncut cock to play with any day. Guys with hoods are fun in bed. Their dicks are more sensitive than those of modified men. Word up, folks. Sorry if I'm too freaky for some of you. This is how we get down in the hood. Never let it be said that fat chicks aren't fun in bed. We will rock your world.

I think a little back story is in order. I live in Brockton, as I said before. I attend the Plymouth County Tech, the local college and play on the women's softball team. No, I' m not a lesbian. I' m not even curious about women. I love dick. Hell, I am addicted to cock. I crave it and cannot do without it. I need cock in my mouth, pussy and ass. At least once a week. Otherwise I start cussing and bitching like there's no tomorrow. And I go to great lengths to get some dick.

Because I'm a fat chick, I kind of have to work extra hard to find me a hard man who will tap my big ass. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, broad shouldered and thick-bodied. My hips are wide, I'm bow-legged and as I mentioned before, I've got a fat ass. I'm jet-black, which is kind of rare in the Cape Verdean community. Light-skinned chicks are everywhere in the city of champions and they steal all the good men. Luckily, Justin and Samson are two Haitian dudes who like dark-skinned fat chicks. Lucky me!

Samson grabs my head with his rough hands as he thrusts his cock down my throat. I almost gag on it since it's so damn long and thick. He's big all over, which is just the way I like my men. I'm a big black woman who likes big black men. Samson is easily six feet two inches tall and weighs two hundred and forty pounds. He plays for the Plymouth County Tech men's baseball team. His buddy Justin is an offensive lineman on our all-new varsity football team. Justin pinches my ass and I squirm a bit. How in hell did this black football stud know that I liked having my booty pinched? His cock feels so damn good up my ass. I love having a big cock up my ass. The bigger the better. That's why lube was invented.

As Samson continues jamming his dick down my throat, I feel his body shuddering. I instantly know what is happening. My sexy black lover is about to cum. Thanks to my expert cock sucking. Hey, I am the undisputed queen of blowjobs in my city. I've been giving blowjobs in cars, park benches and restaurant bathrooms for years now and my technique was flawless. Even if a dude was gay, I could get him off. Yes, ladies and gentlemen. I am that good. When Samson's cock spits out its loads of cum, I eagerly drink it all. I love the taste of men's cum. It tastes delicious. No two men taste exactly alike. I am sort of a connoisseur of men's cum. Based on taste, I can tell a guy's age, and even his health status. Samson is a healthy black stud in his early twenties. I could have found that out blindfolded. Word up, folks.

I drink all of Samson's cum and the big black stud sighs in pleasure. Meanwhile, Justin continues hammering his cock into my asshole like ass fucking is going out of style. The dude just loves fucking my ass. And not just mine either. Justin is bisexual. He likes both male and female ass. He doesn't know that I know. I won't tell anyone his secret. Like last week, he fucked some skinny gay guy named Jose, who was one of my friends. Jose told me all about how Justin fucked him roughly in the ass until he begged for mercy. After hearing about Justin's prowess in anal sex, I just had to try him for myself. Folks, I am happy to say that the sexy black college football stud did not disappoint. He really has the dick of death and he knows how to use it. A short while later, after mercilessly tearing my ass in two, he finally came. I screamed as I felt his hot cum flooding my backdoor. There's nothing quite like the feel of a torrent of a hot manly cum filling your booty hole 's every crevice. Gay and bisexual men along with women who are anal sex enthusiasts know what I'm talking about. It's quite a rush. I screamed in sheer pleasure. I loved every moment of it and I didn't want it to end. To top things off, I sucked every last drop of Justin's long and thick, uncircumcised black dick. It was delicious.

Afterwards, we tried a double penetration scene. This time, Justin lay on the carpeted floor of the apartment while I lowered myself onto him until my pussy was impaled on his cock. Samson came up behind me. He spread my ass cheeks and pushed his cock into my ass. And the fun times began again. I like anal sex a lot more than the next gal, I think, but double penetration was a test of even my awesome sexual powers. Having two super-sized black dicks burrowing inside your every hole was no picnic. Definitely not for the sexually inexperienced or the timid. As Justin and Samson fucked me silly, I gave as good as I got. I screamed loudly, urging them to fuck me. I told them to tear up my pussy and my ass. My two black studs did just that. They fucked me silly, until they came, flooding my pussy and asshole with enough cum to fill a highway. I screamed loud enough to wake the dead.

And so it went. We made several videos together, each tape three hours long. Shots of my masturbating solo in the shower. Shots of Justin and Samson jerking off into my mouth. Shots of me, licking their cocks, balls and assholes after a good lay. More double penetration scenes. Hell, in one scene, I got a strap-on dildo and fucked Justin while Samson jerked off. A big black woman fucking a big black man in the ass with a strap-on dildo. It was wild. The highlight of the video because no one expected it. Yeah, we had fun. We sold the video to a porn distributor which dealt in amateur works. Would you believe that we got two hundred grand for it? It was the best-selling amateur video of the year!

We succeeded. Our plan worked. The athletic department was able to keep all of Plymouth County Tech's sports teams functional, though in a frugal manner. Men's baseball and women's softball, men's and women's basketball, men's football, men's and women's bowling, men's and women's swimming, men's and women's lacrosse, men's and women's ice hockey, men's and women's volleyball, men's wrestling and women's equestrian. Yep, even though the city of Brockton was going through a drought financially, we saved our college's sports teams. Live to fight another day. And I bonded with Justin and Samson like never before.

Justin and I began dating exclusively, though we still had fun with Samson from time to time. In 2009, we both graduated with our bachelors. I got a degree in nursing and he has a degree in criminal justice. We got married shortly after. He's going to the state police academy in the year 2010. I can't wait till he's a cop. What can I say? I just love a man in uniform!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers