Haitian Sensation

Story Info
Young Haitian girl loses anal virginity to white man.
5.6k words
4.42
41.1k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After procrastinating for years, I finally decided to enroll in graduate school at a local college. The timing was right considering my career in human services was stagnating and I needed more money, not to mention my son was older and didn't need me around the house as much. And having class only 2 nights a week on Mondays and Wednesdays didn't seem like it would be much of a burden.

My first day of class went smoothly and I was relieved to have been assigned a really good professor. The other students seemed pleasant enough, although one in particular caught my eye. She was a dark skinned beauty named Sondra who was from Haiti. I must confess that I always had a weakness for exotic women and this girl was oozing dark chocolate from head to toe. The only way to describe her was that of a black barbie doll - statuesque with a slim waist, full breasts and a bubble butt that drove me crazy.

As weeks went by I eventually got to know Sondra better and she proved to be not only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. She was only 24, but had paid her way through college and lived on her own without any help from her family so I was really impressed. Sondra was ambitious about her academics but we always seemed to find things to laugh about in class when we'd sit next to each other, or exchange flirtatious glances when we were in different seats.

One day during a break I was coming back to the classroom and Sondra was walking towards me in the hallway. I was nervous, but decided to up the stakes in our game. She moved a bit to the right side of the hallway to make way for me, but instead I walked directly in front of her. She then tried to move out of the way but I continued cutting in front of her laughing all the while. Eventually I wound up right in front of Sondra, nearly startling her.

"Whatcha doing Miss Sondra?" I asked half suspiciously as I smiled at her.

She was taken back by my audacity and hesitated for a moment before responding nervously. "I'm just stretching my legs a bit, that's all."

Sondra was about a foot away from my face and I could smell her sweet perfume. I felt my blood pressure rising and my cock stirring in my pants as I questioned her mockingly.

"Well, we better get back to class before the professor thinks we're doing something naughty. We certainly wouldn't want that now would we?" I asked as our eyes connected. There was a moment of silence as I could tell she was unsure if I was serious or not.

I began to smile to break the tension, then Sondra giggled softly and looked down at the carpet as she turned back to the classroom. "You're really silly, you know that?" she claimed while she shook her head.

Needless to say for the rest of the class all I could think about was Sondra and our brief encounter. I was nervous and unsure if she felt the same chemistry building up between us, but remained optimistic nonetheless.

At the end of class all of the students began to shuffle out of the room and I saw Sondra walking just ahead of me. Her plump ass jiggled a little bit as she took her time making her way down the hallway to the exit. It took all of my willpower not to walk up to her and take a bite out of that juicy booty. The entire weekend I thought of Sondra and all the naughty things I'd do to her if I had her in my bed.

The following Monday I eagerly anticipated seeing Sondra at school, but was disappointed and confused as she barely acknowledged me during the 3 hour class. Maybe she was offended with my behavior the other day or just playing hard to get, I really didn't know at that point.

On Wednesday that week I had gone out to the bathroom and was on my way back to class when I saw Sondra coming towards me again like the previous week. Not knowing what to expect, I simply looked straight ahead and tried to play it cool as I walked down the hallway. Sondra glanced over at me as our paths crossed and we exchanged "hello's". Just as she was completely past me I quickly turned around and began to follow her. I'm not sure what came over me but I walked up to her and pinched her ass.

"What the hell are you doing?" Sondra exclaimed as she wheeled around towards me.

For a split second I thought that I may have overstepped my boundaries, but as I walked towards Sondra she glared at me then smiled warily to ease the tension.

"It's not fair for you to walk around here showing off that delicious booty and expect me to keep my hands off of it." I said matter of factly.

Sondra shook her head then said "Yeah, I've noticed that men seem to have a thing for my black booty. Especially older white men."

I could only laugh as Sondra emphasized the phrase 'older white men'. A smile grew on her face as I slowly drew closer to her.

My hand reached down towards Sondra's waist and just as she was about to say something I turned the doorknob to an empty classroom behind her. She looked at me startled and I quickly grabbed her hand, pulling her into the room with me.

Before Sondra could object, I gently pushed her against the wall and began to kiss her passionately. Her lips felt so full and plump as I explored her soft mouth like a nervous teenager, while my cock throbbed against her crotch. My hands slowly moved up from her waist to her back as I pulled her tighter into my embrace while her hands caressed the back of my neck. Sondra's tongue beckoned me to dance inside her mouth as we continued to kiss and grind on each other. Her breasts pressed up against my chest and just as I was about to maneuver my hands over to them, we heard other students outside the hallway laughing, bringing us back to our senses.

"Oh crap." Sondra blurted out as she peeked out into the hallway. Fortunately the students didn't notice us in the room so we quickly exited the room and walked back to class.

I slinked back to my seat as nonchalant as possible then tried my best to concentrate during class but it was hopeless. I could still taste Sondra's lip gloss and my cock oozed precum all inside my underwear as I sat there shaking my head in disbelief of what just occurred.

Class ended and as I walked by Sondra at her desk, I dropped a piece of paper by her notebook with my phone number on it. She smiled and quickly put it in her backpack as she jammed papers and books into the bag.

I drove home from class that night, eagerly awaiting Sondra's phone call. She called around midnight and we talked for a few moments, in particular about how I caught her off guard in the hallway. I was relieved to hear her say that she found it exciting and wasn't offended by my boldness. We agreed to get together for dinner on the weekend so needless to say I was excited.

On Saturday night I met Sondra at a local Chili's and had a good time, talking about school and her upbringing in Haiti. She explained how she was raised in a strict religious family and how her parents were prejudice against white people, even forbidding her from dating any white men.

At first I was surprised to hear that Sondra's parents didn't like white folks, but if truth be told I was actually aroused at the notion of fucking their daughter given that bit of information.

We left the restaurant then sat in my car deciding what to do for the rest of the night. After a few kisses, Sondra asked if my son was at his mom's for the weekend. When I said yes, she smiled and said "Then let's go back to your place."

I didn't need to be told twice, and soon we were back at my house.

After a quick tour of my place, Sondra and I found our way back to the living room and then sat down on the sofa. She rubbed her shoulders up and down as if she was cold, so I asked "Do you need a blanket or something?"

"No, I'll be ok. Maybe we could just snuggle on the sofa for a while to warm me up."

"Of course Sondra, I'd be more than happy to help keep you warm." I said with a devious grin.

Sondra smiled and slowly took off her heels before laying back against me, pressing her head into my chest.

"Mmm, that feels better." She purred.

I began to softly rub Sondra's back, kneading her soft flesh and pulling her closer to me with each stroke. I could hear soft moans emanating from Sondra as she moved her hand along my thigh, causing my penis to awaken. Our subtle grinding was creating lots of body heat and soon we adjusted positions where we were now facing one another.

"Thank you for warming me up Michael."

I wasn't sure if Sondra meant physical warmth or sexual arousal, but either way I was happy to oblige her.

"It's my pleasure." I said as my fingers stroked through her long dark hair. Sondra had her eyes closed, enjoying the sensation of my fingers massaging her scalp and hair. Sensing an opening, I gave her a small kiss on the forehead, lingering for a moment. Her eyes remained closed but a smile appeared, validating my move. Feeling emboldened by her reaction, I kissed Sondra's cheek and slowly migrated across her face to her ear then back to her nose, planting small kisses all over. She moaned softly and then put her leg over my hip, rubbing it back and forth rhythmically.

Just as I was about to kiss her lips, Sondra's eyes opened and met mine. Feeling like child caught with his hands in the cookie jar, I froze up and waited to see what she would do next. Sondra rubbed her nose against mine, closed her eyes and then moved her mouth towards mine in preparation for a kiss. My heart jumped as I anticipated tasting her succulent lips once again. I closed my eyes and our lips met, gently examining each other in a slow and sensual dance. Her tongue began to lick and search out for mine and soon we were caught in a push and pull storm of lust within our mouths.

I slowly moved my hand from Sondra's back to her hip and then carefully down her plump ass. Giving it a gently squeeze, I heard Sondra purr, giving me silent permission to continue exploring her ripe young body. Her flesh was soft yet firm, but remained covered by her tight fitting jeans. I simply had to touch her skin and eagerly moved my hand under her jeans to reach the promised land.

"Mmmm," I groaned, as I savored her tender flesh. It must have excited Sondra as well, because her hand was suddenly down my pants, searching for my aching cock. I was more than happy to help her find it, so I maneuvered myself back from her just enough to give her ample room to explore.

"Oh my," Sondra exclaimed as her hand latched onto my throbbing meat, stroking it gently. "It looks like someone is excited."

"Yes, and it's all your fault." I said in mock disappointment.

"Well, then maybe I should take care of it." She cooed softly into my ear.

"That would be the proper thing to do Sondra." I whispered as I lifted myself up from the sofa to sit. I grabbed Sondra's hand and then said "So then let's go upstairs where we'll be more comfortable."

"What a wonderful idea Michael." Sondra declared as a giggle escaped her mouth. She then bolted up the stairs, laughing as she made her way through the dark into my bedroom.

I chased after her, my heart and cock pounding furiously. Sondra was sitting on the bed when I reached the doorway, struggling to catch my breath. I went into my closet and got out some candles to light up the room a little. Not only did it provide a soft glow to the room, it also gave me a moment to gather my thoughts and calm down a bit.

"Wow, you're Mister Romantic, aren't you? I bet all the girls go crazy when you turn on the charm, huh?" Sondra teased.

I smiled awkwardly, not knowing for sure if she was serious or not. She looked at me and smiled softly to alleviate the tension. I sat next to Sondra on the bed and began to kiss her neck, while my hand gently explored her soft tummy. She groaned deeply as my tongue reached her ear and licked the outer cartilage in small circular patterns. I moved my hand to her crotch and gently rubbed up and down, eliciting more sounds of pleasure from Sondra.

We slowly fell back onto the bed, with our hands feverishly groping and massaging each other. Our lips met and I thrust my tongue deep in her mouth, imitating a penetrating motion to make my intentions clear. Sondra responded by putting her hand back down my pants and pulling at my hard cock. It wasn't long before I removed her shirt and bra, while she pulled off my shirt as well.

Sondra took my hand and placed it on her breast then asked "Is this what you want baby?"

"Oh yes" I panted in desperation. Her breasts were simply luscious, with taut nipples and smooth chocolate skin. I massaged them gently, carefully savoring every inch of her supple flesh. Instinctively my mouth reached down and softly kissed her nipple, causing Sondra to throw her head back into the pillow in raw pleasure. I continued to lick and kiss her breasts, furiously devouring the plump globes while my hands began to unbutton her jeans. Sondra dug her nails into my back, encouraging me to continue in my assault on her ripe body which only added to my lust for her.

"I want to taste you." I said frantically, pulling down her jeans.

Sondra obliged and leaned back, giving me the leverage I needed to remove her clothes. Soon my Haitian goddess was completely naked before me on the bed with her legs spread wide, just crying out for me to feast on her. I began to kiss Sondra's inner thighs and slowly worked my tongue northbound to her steamy little hole. I teased her gently, flicking my tongue over her pussy as I continued to lick her inner thighs, causing her writhe on the bed.

"Michael, stop teasing me. I'm begging you please, eat my pussy." Sondra pleaded breathlessly.

I had tortured her enough and was more than happy to give her what she wanted. My hands pushed her legs back so that her knees were almost at her chest, giving me complete access and control of her juicy slit. I softly kissed her clitoris, causing Sondra to grasp at the bed sheets and groan deeply in obvious relief. My tongue gently explored her, working it's way from her perineum back up to her clitoris, savoring her juices as they leaked from her tiny hole. Sondra put her hands on my head, alternating between stroking my hair and pulling me deeper into her honeypot.

The bed sheets became saturated with Sondra's juices as I intensified my efforts between her legs and tried to maintain my position on the bed. I concentrated my energy on her sensitive clitoris, when Sondra suddenly put the pillow over her face and her body stiffened, as an intense orgasm washed over her body. I could barely make out what she was saying, with the pillow muffling her voice as she cried out in ecstasy. All I knew was that her pussy was delicious and that I was able to bring her to such orgasmic heights. Sondra's attempt at being modest was also a turn on as well.

"Thank you so much Michael." Sondra whispered from underneath the pillow.

"It was my pleasure babe." I assured her, as I wiped her pussy juices off my chin then crawled up the bed to lay beside her. The candles cast a gentle light on Sondra's naked body as I lay my hand upon her chest, feeling her heart still beating rapidly.

I kissed Sondra gently and stroked her lean frame, my hands roaming over her breasts and stomach in a back and forth motion. Her breathing was still a bit labored, as she struggled to regain her composure.

"Now it's my turn." I whispered in her ear.

Sondra suddenly sat up in the bed and asked "What you do mean, your turn?"

I was surprised at her response, but also offended, considering how I just used my mouth to bring her to orgasm.

"You heard what I said. Now it's your turn to take care of me." I explained.

Sondra glared at me for a moment then said "Sorry, but I don't give blowjobs."

I was stunned. "You've got to be kidding me. You never sucked on a cock before?" I asked in disbelief.

"My first boyfriend back in Haiti tried to get me to do it, but I wouldn't. I suppose that's why we broke up."

Sondra tried to sound convincing, but I wasn't having any of her attitude.

"But you don't seem to mind me licking your pussy though, do you?" I reminded her.

There was a moment of awkward silence before Sondra said "Whatever, I'm out of here."

She began to get up off the bed, causing my temper to flare. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back onto the bed, much to her surprise.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Sondra yelled in shock after she landed on the pillows.

I attempted to grab hold of her arm, but she slipped out of my grip and tried to crawl off the bed. Her ass was pointed towards me, so I smacked it hard, causing Sondra to yelp in pain and shock. The blow knocked her flat on her stomach, giving me time to pounce on her and regain my hold on her arm. Sondra squirmed under my weight as I managed to turn her over onto her back, cursing at me the whole time.

"Let me go, you bastard! Get your fucking hands off me!" Sondra screamed to no avail.

Soon I had my knees on top of her shoulders, pinning her down with my cock hanging close to her face. The candles lit up enough of the room where I could see Sondra's eyes staring up at me in a mixture of anger and defeat. It aroused me immensely and soon my cock was fully erect, pointing at Sondra's mouth. She pierced her lips, realizing just how vulnerable her position was.

I held my cock with one hand and used my other to hold Sondra's head in place as I pushed my cock against her lips. She tried to move her head away, but it was futile as my hand held her steady. My cock continued to rub back and forth against her mouth, trying to pry it open. Seeing that Sondra wasn't going to open her mouth voluntarily, I moved my hand off her head and pinched her nose. She couldn't breathe through her nose anymore, so she gasped for air. Once she opened her mouth, I quickly pushed my cock inside it, much to her dismay.

I was expecting Sondra to try and bite my cock, but instead she willingly swallowed it whole. I removed my hand from her nose and placed it against the wall for balance as I slowly fucked her mouth. For someone who didn't like to give blowjobs, Sondra was doing quite well. I raised up off of her shoulders and moved forward a little bit, letting my wet cock hang over her face. Sondra didn't attempt to move, in fact she began to lick my balls and slowly ran her tongue along the base of my shaft. It felt so good as she carefully took each testicle in her mouth, sucking and kissing them gently. Soon my cock was back in Sondra's mouth, plunging deep in her throat as my balls pushed up against her chin.

A few moments later I pulled my cock from Sondra's mouth and began to kiss her all over, starting at her mouth and neck then down to her ripe breasts. She moaned softly as I moved to her side and kissed her ribs, then turned her over to massage her back. My hands dug into her warm flesh, rubbing and caressing her as my cock rested between her ass cheeks. I planted tiny kisses on her back one at a time, making her shudder in pure bliss. From there, I worked my way back down to Sondra's juicy ass, where I spread her cheeks wide open and gently licked her asshole.

I maneuvered myself between Sondra's legs again, sucking on her swollen clitoris while she convulsed on the bed. Her pussy was so warm and moist, I just couldn't seem to get enough of it. I continued to lick Sondra from behind and soon she was on her hands and knees, giving me total access to her wet hole. With her ass high in the air, I gave it a gentle smack and moved in close behind her.

Soon I positioned my cock against the fleshy lips of her pussy and rubbed it up and down, teasing Sondra mercilessly. She tried to reach around and guide my cock inside of her, but I pushed them out of the way and spanked her ass again. I put both of my hands on her ass and lined up my cock to her waiting hole and paused to savor the moment. Sondra looked so hot spread wide on the bed with her ass high in the air, begging to be fucked hard.

12