Haitian Sensation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a gentle push, I eased into Sondra's wet pussy as she groaned in relief. I deliberately took my time, feeding her my cock inch by inch until I bottomed out deep inside of her. I was amazed at how tight her pussy was and had to relax so as not to shoot my load too quickly. Sondra reached under my cock and gently massaged my nutsack, almost pushing me over the edge.

Sensing that I was losing my control, I turned Sondra over and began to kiss her, our sweaty bodies sticking to one another. Her soft breasts squished against my chest as my hands reached behind her back to pull her closer to me. I felt Sondra's hand on my cock and soon she was pulling on it, trying desperately to get it back inside of her. Not wanting to torture her anymore, I thrust it back inside her tight hole, going balls deep in one stroke.

Sondra wrapped her legs around my waist as I continued to pound her little pussy, urging me to go deeper with each thrust. Sensing her intentions, I put her legs on my shoulders and pushed forward to lift her ass off the bed. My cock plunged so deep that I poked her cervix, making Sondra squeal with lust as I filled her completely.

We established a steady rhythm and soon I felt Sondra's pussy pulsing around my cock, signaling an orgasm coming on. She frantically whispered in my ear "Don't stop Michael, I'm gonna bust." I focused on maintaining my intensity and then I felt Sondra's whole body convulse as she came violently. She threw her head back against the pillow and groaned as waves of pleasure surged through every nerve in her body, leaving her breathless.

I gradually slowed down my pace then stopped as my cock was buried deep inside her. Sondra basked in the orgasmic afterglow, kissing my mouth and neck while pulling me tightly against her chest. We remained like this for a few minutes, savoring the intensity of our lovemaking and also to catch our breath.

"Are you ready to cum baby?" Sondra asked softly.

"I've been holding back since I first entered you." I confessed.

"Well, now it's time to get yours ok?"

I didn't need to be told twice, so I slowly pushed my aching cock back inside Sondra. Her pussy was even tighter now that she expended so much energy and love juice from moments ago, nearly pushing me over the edge before I was ready. I slowed my pace and grabbed hold of her legs and pushed them up in the air as I sat back on my feet.

It was so erotic, watching my cock slowly disappear in Sondra's ripe hole over and over again. I would pull it all the way out and then slide it back it, savoring every inch of her pussy. Unfortunately one stroke went astray and my cock poked at her asshole, causing Sondra to pull back in shock and pain. I apologized then began to rub my cock against her asshole, as if to show my remorse and make her feel better.

"What are you doing?" Sondra asked, suspicious of my actions.

"I'm just saying sorry to your ass, that's all babe." I responded apologetically.

"Yeah right. You better not be trying to fuck me in the ass Michael. I'm saving that for my future husband."

"Are you sure you want to do that? I mean, you've already had sex so I don't think he'd really care." I reasoned.

"I'd like to be able to offer him at least one virginal hole, ok?"

I continued rubbing the sticky pussy juices along Sondra's butt crack with my cock, eliciting a small moan from her.

"You like that don't you babe?"

"Not really. Just stick it back in my pussy so you can have an orgasm, alright?" Sondra pleaded.

I pushed her legs further back until they were touching her head, then resumed my cock massage. As I slowly moved my cock up and down over Sondra's pussy, I deliberately poked her asshole again, enough to push my cockhead partially inside her.

"I told you not to try that Michael. Now stop it!" Sondra exclaimed.

My cockhead rested against the entrance of her asshole and gently pushed inside it, over and over. I leaned forward and pulled Sondra's legs back over my shoulders so that I could be face to face with her. I began to kiss her softly and then whispered in her ear "I'll tell you what. If you really want to save your anal cherry for your husband then you'll stay tight and my cock won't slip in. But if you relax, then my cock will slide inside and your virgin ass will be mine."

Sondra looked up at me with fear and desperation, knowing that she was helpless in this position.

I began to gently push against her asshole and she resisted for a moment, but soon my cockhead popped inside her. I could only smile as she moaned softly from the intense pleasure. Her sphincter muscle spasmed around my shaft as I slowly inched forward, savoring the tight grip her anus provided. Sondra's eyes opened again as I paused with my cock halfway inside of her virgin ass, gazing up at me as I smiled softly.

"Looks like your body is betraying you Miss Baptiste." I taunted.

"Michael, please I can't. Mmmm... I just..." Sondra's voice trailed off as I resumed my assault on her tender asshole. Our eyes connected in the dim candlelight for a moment as I finally bottomed out in her rectum. With my cock buried deep inside her, I gently kissed Sondra and she responded by putting her hands on my ass and squeezed tightly.

"I'm all the way inside of you Sondra." I whispered as my cock throbbed gently inside her.

"You're such a dirty old man, Michael." she responded.

I couldn't deny those charges, considering how I just took a young Haitian girl's anal virginity.

Sondra's tongue darted inside my mouth, seemingly urging me to intensify my efforts as my cock plunged deep in her tight ass. I put my hands behind her back and drove my body down against her, allowing my cock to go balls deep with each long stroke. Sondra whimpered as I pounded her forbidden hole, my swollen balls slapping against her ass over and over.

As I felt an orgasm approaching, I slowed down and gently pulled back off Sondra. I wanted to prolong this exquisite moment for as long as possible, so I turned her over and pushed her head down into the pillow.

"Spread your ass wide for me." I ordered sternly. Sondra meekly put her hands on her ass and slowly pulled apart her plump cheeks as I instructed. It was an incredible sight, this gorgeous Haitian princess naked on my bed with her ass lifted high in the air, inviting me to penetrate her. I reached down and kissed her cheeks and licked gently around her puckered hole, with my tongue soon probing her anus. I slowly pushed my tongue inside of her asshole as Sondra squealed with pleasure.

After a few moments of rimming her, I then pulled back and lined up my hard shaft with her moist hole. I held her ass firmly with one hand then slowly pushed my cockhead past her anus, as Sondra relaxed to allow my shaft to slide inside her with little resistance.

We soon established a steady rhythm as my cock stretched Sondra's tiny hole mercilessly. I could hear her moaning into the pillow as I spanked her juicy ass, arousing me to the point of no return. My aching cock began to throb and my balls tightened up as I felt an orgasm building up deep in my core.

"You're going to make me cum." I panted frantically.

"Yes baby, give me your nut. Mmm, I want you to fill my ass with your hot cum right now!" Sondra teased.

And with one final powerful stroke, my throbbing cock exploded within Sondra's tight ass, spewing hot cum within her bowels. I groaned deeply as my balls spasmed uncontrollably, filling her ripe hole to overflowing. My cock pulsed and jerked while I held onto Sondra's hips for stability, my head dizzy from the sudden rush of blood.

"Mmm... that's it baby, give me every last drop of your cum." Sondra implored as my orgasm subsided.

I gently squeezed Sondra's cheeks as my cock deflated, popping out of her asshole covered in my nut juice. She continued to lay there with her head on the pillow, catching her breath. I reached down to kiss her plump ass, inhaling the pungent aroma of her ripe hole, moist from sweat and my hot cum.

After giving her ass one last playful smack, I lay back down on the bed, exhausted. Sondra turned over and lay beside me, putting her hand across my chest and began playing with the tufts of hair. All I could hear was our labored breathing as we stared up at the ceiling, basking in the afterglow of intense lovemaking.

"That was amazing, Michael." Sondra whispered, as she turned to face me.

"Indeed it was Miss Baptiste. I thought I was going to have a heart attack at the end there." I joked.

"Yeah, you seemed to really enjoy fucking my little ass, huh?"

"Oh my gosh, yes. Everything with you tonight was incredible." I assured her.

Sondra began to kiss me, as her hand slowly moved down my leg until she reached my cock.

Giving it a gently tap, she said "Your cock is very bad and should be punished. It's like you wanted to put it inside all of my holes whether I liked it or not." Sondra scolded me.

"I can't deny that. He gets quite excited around you." I explained.

"Tell me something. Did you like sucking my cock Sondra?" I queried.

"It was ok. I didn't expect you to force it into my mouth though." She retorted.

"But you liked it though, didn't you?" I said with certainty.

Sondra turned away and looked up at the ceiling, avoiding my question. It was a bit rude to ask, but kinky nonetheless. She let out a sigh then said "I kinda liked it, I guess."

I struggled to keep a straight face, as I already knew the answer before I asked the question.

"I liked it too." I confessed. "But what I really enjoyed was being inside of your tight little ass."

Sondra exhaled softly and said "Yeah, I really wasn't expecting to give up my anal cherry to anyone before I got married, but it was pretty hot feeling you explode inside of me. Just promise to never tell anyone about this, ok?"

"Of course Sondra. We certainly wouldn't want anyone to know that some dirty white man's cock fucked your tight little ass and filled it with hot cum, would we?" I taunted.

Sondra gripped my cock hard, then looked at me before saying "I'm serious, Michael. My parents would kill me if they knew some white guy fucked me."

"Your dirty secret is safe with me." I assured her.

Sondra loosened her grip on my cock and then gently stroked it, as we began to kiss again. The last remaining candle flickered for a moment then burned out as we drifted off to sleep...

12