Haldir and Valen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenia26
Elenia26
222 Followers

The famous elvish self-control. In answer I took his hand and wrapped it around a lock of my hair, encouraging him to push me down. He did so, and with some clumsiness, I took him in my throat as far as I could.

Thus given permission, I could almost feel him relinquish control. He arched his back and held me tenderly, and suddenly I felt his cock jerk in my mouth as he came. My mouth was full, and I didn't know what to do with it or how to handle it. It wasn't bitter (I've tasted my own, I know how it tastes) but surprisingly sweet and thick. I tried to swallow and hold it in my mouth but my lack of expertise made me lose a lot of it. I felt it leaking, covering us both, as he slipped out of my mouth.

I sat up, wiping my mouth in consternation. I looked down into his face, his eyes half-closed. "Sorry. I'll get better."

He laughed at me softly. "You fool." Pulling me down to his level, he kissed me again, and then slowly licked his own come off my face. "Do you really think I mind?"

"I guess not," I said, smiling back at him. "That is... really damn hot, Haldir."

"Is it?" He cupped my cheek. Then, "Sit up."

I did so, obediently. He glanced down at me, hard again. "Wait. Get undressed. I will, too."

He got up and went to his bag for something, shucking his pants unselfconsciously on the way. I eyed his long, sloping back; half covered by his hair, and his ass, tight and muscular, and felt strange feelings in the pit of my stomach.

He came back with a small bottle in his hands as I took my seat. Leaning over me, he kissed me softly again and then whispered, "Do you still want to learn?"

I nodded.

"Then..." he moved me so that I was sitting on the edge of the bed, feet on the floor. With grace he seated himself in my lap, one arm gracefully looped around my neck. I automatically put an arm around his waist to steady him.

"Thank you," he said, and then opened the bottle. It was oil, and had a rich aroma. He poured some into his hand, and then closed it again and tossed it carelessly onto the bed.

He covered my cock with the oil, stroking me gently. I moaned and closed my eyes but I opened them again when he bit my lip gently.

"Don't lose me so quickly, Valen."

"I'm here, Haldir."

"Trust me, then." And in a swift motion he had lifted himself in my arms and I felt my penis press against his bottom. He guided it right to his opening, and with only a small grunt of effort on his part, I felt myself enter him.

"Oh my god, Haldir," I moaned, as I felt myself sink into him. I didn't know how to feel, but I tell you, my cock knew how to feel. I dropped my free hand to his cock and gripped it, and without even thinking about it began to work deeper into him.

Oh, but his ass was tight and nearly drove me crazy. And it was very different doing this with a male, who had upper body strength to lift himself up and down on my own cock, his eyes closed, his hair clinging to the both of us, sometimes kissing me, sometimes just laying his head on my shoulder. If I had any resistance left, it was gone now.

I came first, of course – he had much better staying power than me, but after that I began to enjoy it ever more, taking my time, and when he came, it splashed up between us, covering us both in sticky wetness. But we didn't even think of stopping.

We made love through the whole night. Haldir had a talent for making love without pause, and even bringing me back to life long after I thought I was exhausted. In between, we lay in each other's arms, holding each other and talking of old times. He told me of his love and I told him of mine, and both of us comforted each other in shared pain.

In the morning, I awoke, later than usual, to sunlight pouring across us. Haldir was in my arms, his head on my chest, his arm draped across me. I had my own arm around him, and I was idly playing with his hair.

He lifted his head to look into my eyes and kissed me. I kissed him back.

"Where do we go from here?"

"Anywhere you want to."

"I'd like to stay with you and see..."

"Of course."

We washed each other tenderly, and dressed and went down for breakfast. As we entered the tavern, who should we see there but Gregor. Haldir and I looked at each other.

"Give me a moment, Haldir."

"Of course, my friend." He squeezed my shoulder and took a seat.

Gregor came over to me, and we stepped out into the hallway. He looked awkward and uncomfortable. I was the first one to speak.

"Good morning, Gregor."

"Valen."

"What can I do for you?"

"Well..." He looked me right in the eye. "I came to say I was sorry, Valen. I treated you rather shabbily-"

I thought for a second about being angry, but what was the point? He had a legitimate grievance, even if it wasn't my fault, and I loved him too much. I started to interrupt, to tell him of course he was forgiven, but he raised a hand. "Please let me finish. I need to say this." I lapsed into silence."

"I was just shocked to see you again. You know, when you left... well, it was hard for me. But it wasn't your fault, and that didn't give me a right to treat you like that. Anyway, I just wanted to come and tell you how deeply sorry I was..." he trailed off and looked up at me. "And to see if you can forgive me."

"Already forgiven, Gregor. Instantly and immediately."

He smiled, relieved, and continued. "And I wanted to see if there was still room to travel with you. If you want me to, of course."

"Absolutely. I'd be happy to have you. We'd both be happy. And... lad?"

"Yes?"

"I love you, my boy. I'm glad you're back." And I gave him a tight hug, which he returned hesitantly.

We went to join Haldir. It was in the back of my mind I'd have to explain at some point, but that was for the future.

A future I had hope for once again. And reason for living. After all, my boy was forty-two and unwed. I'd have to find him a wife.

Elenia26
Elenia26
222 Followers