Halftime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I got up and played 18 holes of golf, laughing to myself most of the day about what I'd say and what my wife would say if she heard me talk like that. I finished up about 3pm and went home. I stripped off my clothes, poured a glass of wine and got into my hot tub to relax a while. As I sat and soaked and let the warm water caress my naked body, my mind started to drift off and I thought about sex. I thought about all the things my wife and I did together when she was alive. Then I thought about the conversation I'd had at George and Mike's about gay sex and I started to get hard. At the moment, I heard a car pull into my drive way and when I looked over, there was Bill standing at my gate.

"Hey there, Chris. What's going on?"

Nothing much, man. Just chilling and relaxing after a tough day at the office. Oh, crap. Here I am with a hard on and there's a guy at my gate. Luckily, I snapped back to reality and my cock slowly deflated.

"Right. Must be tough. Mind if I come in?"

Sure, come on in. I was just getting out anyway.

I got up and climbed out of the tub and Bill got a full view of my body as I toweled off and put my robe on.

"I was just in the neighborhood after work, so I thought I'd stop by and say hello. What did you do all day?"

I told him I played golf badly and hung out at the course for a while and then came home. "You want to come inside?" I asked

"Lead on," he said.

I lead him into my kitchen and showed him the downstairs part of my house.

"Nice place," he said. "I like the way you've decorated. How many bedrooms are there?"

I told him that there were two small ones and one large bedroom upstairs. I then led him up the stairs and showed Bill the layout. The tour ended in my bedroom.

Bill looked at me and said "So, the other day you said that you were waiting for the right circumstances. Are these the right circumstances?"

What? Now?

"Yea. I'm here and I'm horny. You're here and you've not had sex in a while. I suck a pretty mean cock and I'd like nothing more than to pop your cherry. I'll go really slow and make sure you enjoy the ride. You said the other day that you liked having your wife tease your asshole before she fucked you, so I'll make sure I have you begging me to fuck you before I slip my cock up your ass."

I really didn't know what to say. I stood there for a second and then said "I don't know, Bill..."

"Look," he said. "I'll go nice and slow. I'll bend you over and lick your ass. I'll get it nice and wet for me. I'll lick and tease your balls while I do it. I'll use my fingers to loosen up your ass for me so there won't be any pain. It really feels good, I promise. And after I've cum, I'll give you a blow job that you'll never forget! What do you say? No time like the present!"

I stood there listening to him describe what he'd planned to do to me and I suddenly realized that my cock was getting hard underneath my robe and it was beginning to show. I looked down to see if Bill could see my excitement and there was no hiding it.

"I can see you're getting hard. Why don't you take off your robe so I can see it?." Bill then sat down on the edge of my bed to watch me.

I felt a bit silly and insecure, but my curiosity, not to mention my extreme arousal at the thought of having sex again, got the better of me and I untied my robe and let it slide off my back and on to the floor.

I stood there naked with my 7 inch cock pointing at the ceiling. I don't think it had ever been that hard before.

"Very nice," Bill said. "Now, turn around and let me see your ass."

I did as I was told and slowly turned around. Bill then told me to bend over and spread my ass cheeks. When I did, I could look between my legs at him. He had slipped off his shoes and socks and was unbuttoning his shirt. I could see the outline of his erection in his slacks. He took off his shirt and then stood up.

"Good. Now, stand up and turn around."

When I did, Bill unbuckled his belt and slacks and stepped out of them. Standing there only in his boxer --briefs, I couldn't help but notice how wonderfully fit he was. I thought I was in pretty good shape, but Bill certainly had a great body. You could almost see a six-pack on his chest and there was very little fat on him.

"Now, get on your knees and taste your first cock."

I stepped up to him and lowered myself slowly to my knees. His cock was right at eye level to me. I reached up and hooked my fingers around his waist band and lowered his underwear. When I saw his cock for the first time, I noticed that it was much thinner around than mine, but just a little longer. Maybe 8 or 9 inches. I lowered his underwear to the floor and he stepped out of them. I looked back up at his cock and studied it for a little bit. His cock head was swollen and almost purple. A long vein ran down the side of his cock and balls hung down very low. When I get excited, my balls tend to shrink up into my abdomen. Not his. His were hanging down a good 4 inches under his cock. His balls were clean shaven and the rest of his pubes were trimmed short.

I looked up at Bill and he looked at me. "Touch it."

I reached up with my right hand and grabbed my first cock. It was warm and hard. I slowly stroked it and I marveled at how spongy the head was compared to the rest of it. With my left hand I reached up and felt his balls. They were heavy and warm.

"That's it. Stroke my cock. Feel how hard it is. Do you like stroking my cock?"

I did.

"A cock like this is perfect for anal fucking. It's long but not too thick. You're going to love it when I slide it into you."

I continued to stroke his cock, marveling at the hardness of it. The way I could feel the muscle fibers of his cock in my hand. How warm it was. When I squeezed it, a drop of pre-cum appeared on the tip.

"Kiss it. Kiss the head. Run your tongue up and down the shaft. "

I did as I was told. I brought my lips up to the head and kissed it slowly. I stuck my tongue out and ran it around his cock head while I continued to stroke his cock and play with his balls. I was really amazed at the feel of his cock head on my tongue. I'd never felt anything like it in my life. I parted my lips and let it slip into my mouth. I heard Bill moan as I did and that seemed to spur me on. I began to suck on his cock with earnest. I remembered the things that my wife did when she sucked my cock and I tried to emulate them as best I could. I took as much of it into my mouth as I could and then slowly backed it out until the head was on the front of my tongue. Then, I ran my tongue in circles around the head for a few seconds, then I repeated the process.

"Oh, you're a good cocksucker. That's gooooooooooooood."

I continued to suck him like this for a few more cycles, then I pulled him out of my mouth and ran my tongue up and down his shaft a few times. Then I took his balls into my mouth and sucked lightly. I licked his ball sack and then ran my tongue back up his shaft and up to his cock head. I was just about to put it in my mouth again when he stopped me.

"Up on the bed on your hands and knees."

I stood up and got up on the bed. My dresser had a large mirror on it and I could turn my head and see myself. I looked like a bitch in heat on the bed, ready to get fucked. And the truth is, I was that bitch in heat.

Bill got up onto the bed behind me and lightly petted my ass cheeks. He slid his fingers up and down my crack, then lightly tickled my ball sack, and then back up and down my crack. "I'm going to get you ready for me now, Chris. Are you ready to get fucked? Are you ready to take my cock in your ass?

Yes. I'm ready to get fucked. I want to feel your cock in my ass. I want you to fuck me until you cum.

"Good boy." He then leaned in and I could feel his breath on my asshole as he started to lick me. I love the feeling of someone running their tongue up and down my ass crack, circling my ass hole and then pushing in slightly. Bill did just that and more. He slowly moved his tongue around my ring and then down to my taint and eventually my balls. Then back up again. This time, he concentrated on tongue-fucking me and licking my asshole. I was in heaven and moan after moan escaped my lips. Every time his tongue hit my asshole, it was like a bolt of lightening running through my body.

I felt him get up and retrieve something from his pants. Lube and a condom. He came prepared. He squirted some of the lube at the top of my ass crack and let it drip down my ass. He then sqirted a bit more onto his fingers and made light circles around my asshole. Then he slipped one finger in my ass.

"Does that feel good? Do you like that?"

Yesssss, I hissed.

Bill then pulled his finger out of my ass and pushed back in with two fingers. Now, he started to finger-fuck me hard and fast. Moving his fingers in a circle to stretch me out, I could feel my ass muscles relax. After a few minutes of that, he pulled out of me.

"Turn over and move your hips to the edge of the bed. I want to watch your face when I take your virgin ass."

I did as I was told and watched as he rolled the condom down his cock. He squirted a bit of lube on his hand and started to stroke his cock. "Are you read? Are you ready for my cock?"

Yes. Give it to me. I reached down and started to stoke my cock as he moved in between my legs. He brought my left leg up to his shoulder and I brought my right leg up onto the bed. I could feel him rub his cock head up and down my ass and then stop at my opening. This is it! I'm about to get fucked in the ass and I asked him to do it to me. I can't believe this is happening, but it certainly was.

I could feel him push his cock into me. There was some resistance and Bill said "Just relax your ass muscles. Just relax and let me in. It will be easier in a few seconds." I tried my best to do what he was telling me to do, but the pain was too intense. I begged him to stop, but he just kept pushing until his cock head was in me. My eyes were closed tight as I tried to concentrate and I stopped stroking my own cock.

"Just relax. You're going to love it, I promise."

I relaxed my ass as best as I could and he slipped his cockhead into me. Bill stopped pushing for a few seconds to get me used to his cock. Then, he started to push deeper into me. I could feel his cock pushing into me and the pain eased off.

"That's better. Just relax and let me fuck you."

He wrapped his arm around the leg on his shoulder and his other hand pushed my right leg down flat onto the bed. Then he slowly pushed in all the way. The sensation of his cock sliding over my prostate was so intense, I let out a very loud moan. It was the most amazing feeling ever. When he was all way in me, he slowly slid out again, leaving just the tip in my ass. Then he slowly pushed back in again. Again and again, slowly he fucked me. In and out. Nice and easy.

I was sweating profusely at this point and the way his cock was sliding over my prostate caused my cock to leak pre-cum by the drop. My cock was no longer as hard as it was, but I didn't care. I was only concentrating on the cock in my ass and I was really starting to enjoy myself.

I opened my eyes and looked down at the man fucking me. He was holding on to my leg and watching his cock slowly slide in and out of my ass. I could tell that he was enjoying himself as much as I was when he looked up at me and smiled.

"It's better now, isn't it. You're liking me in your ass, aren't you?"

Yes. The pain is gone and there's only a feeling of fullness now.

"Good. Now, up on your knees. Put your ass up and head down."

He slid out of me and I felt emptiness inside me. I turned over and got into position. I turned my head and could see myself in the mirror. I watched as he got behind me and slapped his cock on my ass cheeks.

"That first part was just to break you in. Now, I'm going to give you a good fucking. One you'll never forget."

I watched as the man in the mirror position his cock head at my entrance and push into me. A low moan of pleasure escaped my lips and I hissed "Yesssssssss."

Bill pushed all the way into me so that I could feel his hips hit my ass. Then he pulled out and slammed into me with all he had. A slight amount of pain was there, but the overall sensation was nothing but pure pleasure. Slowly, he pulled out and then back in at full force.

"Do you like that? Is that good?"

I do. I love the way you're fucking me.

"Good answer." And then he slapped my ass cheek as hard as he could. It was like another bolt of lightning through my body and moaned again.

"Oh, we like getting spanked, huh? "

WHACK! Another smack on my ass, hard enough to leave a hand print. His paced quickened and he started fucking me hard and fast. I could feel his hip bone hitting my ass with every thrust. I watched the man in the mirror again and was amazed at the look of pure lust on my face. I needed this fucking. I wanted to be fucked like this.

"I'm getting close to cumming. I want you to suck me off. Do you want to suck my cock until I cum?"

Yes. Let me make you cum.

He pulled out of me and tore the rubber off his cock. I spun around and took his cock into my mouth again. I stroked it with one hand and sucked as hard as I could with my mouth.

"That's it, baby. Make me cum."

I kept going and going, sucking and stroking as hard as I could. I wanted to taste his cum more than anything.

"Here it comes. Take it!"

The first jet of cum hit the back of my throat with a force that I wasn't ready for. It almost made me cough, but I managed to keep sucking and stroking as shot after shot of cum filled my mouth. The taste was salty, but not at all unpleasant. It tasted just like my own cum.

After he was spent, Bill layed down on the bed and tried to catch his breath. "That was awesome. You were amazing."

Thanks. That was the most intense feeling I've ever had. I almost came while you were fucking me!

"See? I promised you'd enjoy it. Now, let me get you off."

I layed down on the bed and Bill got between my legs and took my cock into his mouth. I was so turned on that it took him about 10 seconds before I warned him I was going to cum. He took my cock out of his mouth and kept stroking as I sprayed my cum all over my stomach. I've always sprayed a lot of cum and this was no exception. I sprayed enough cum on myself to make Peter North proud.

"Wow! You cum a lot!"

Bill scooped some of my cum off my stomach and had me lick it off his fingers.

"Good boy. I don't drink cum, so you'll have to drink it all for us both."

You don't like cum?

"I like it just fine, but I'm not a cum drinker. You are. "

After Bill left, I took a long, hot shower and headed back to the hot tub. I simply could not believe what had happened just a short time ago. My head was still spinning as I relived the events of the day when I went to bed that night.

Sunday came and I headed over to the neighbors to watch football. Bill was there all ready and was sitting on the couch. I got that awkward feeling you get when you run into someone you'd recently fucked. George and Mike were in the room with him when I walked in and sat down.

Mike said with a huge grin on his face: "So, Bill will just telling us how he popped your cherry!"

I about spit my beer all over the table and then started coughing uncontrollably.

"It's ok! I'm glad you liked it. Bill was just telling us all about it, weren't you Bill?"

"Oh, he loved it all right. He's got a sweet ass. But he does need some practice sucking cock. He's not that good at it yet. But his ass more than makes up for it!"

I'd stopped coughing at this point and said to Bill "I can't believe you'd tell them all that! That's not cool!"

"Oh, stop it, Chris. We're all friends here and if we can't talk about sex then there's no point in being friends."

I was still a little pissed but I did see his point. "Fuck you, man. It was my first time and I made you cum, so shut up."

"You did make me cum, that's for sure. You took my load like the little slut you are!"

"Fuck you, Bill. You're an asshole." I said.

"Oh, you swallowed his cum? After he fucked your ass?" Mike said.

"Yep. I barely had time to get the rubber off my cock before he sucked me dry."

"Did you like it, Chris? Did you like being used that way?" George asked me.

I did like it, I said. I really liked it, to be honest with you. It wasn't at all what I expected it to be.

Mike said "well, if you enjoyed your first time, just wait until the second! It gets better every time! George here has a huge cock so it took me three of four times before I started to enjoy it. You're lucky."

Bill said "Well, I've got a skinny, but long dick, so it was a good first time for him."

I sat back and had another beer and watched the football. Another couple, Tom and Jim, came just before half time and we all settled in for the game. Tom was short and balding, kind of like the character George on "Seinfeld." Jim was young, about 25 or so and tall and handsome. It seemed to me that Tom was Jim's sugar daddy for some reason.

As halftime approached, I realized that Bill hadn't brought anyone with him this week. Was he expecting me to blow him at halftime? I started to think about it and I realized that my cock was getting harder by the second just thinking about sucking his cock! What the hell was happening to me? The guy was just telling my neighbors how he used me like a plastic fuck doll and now I was actually looking forward to sucking his cock again?

At halftime, Bill yelled "Halftime!" and everyone cheered. Everyone but me because I was still a bit apprehensive about it all. Jim and Tom got up and headed down the hall. Mike walked up to me and said "Bill and Chris? Come up stairs with me. I want to show you something."

We followed him up to the master bedroom and when we walked in, there was George sitting on the bed naked. "What the hell, Michael?!" and he grabbed a pillow to cover himself.

"Oh, just relax. Chris here needs a little education on sucking a cock and I thought it'd be fun if I showed him how." Mike walked over to George and took the pillow away.

I was amazed. There in front of me was the largest cock I have ever seen. It had to be at least 12 inches long and ebony black. It was huge!

Mike had me get close to him as he got down in front of George and said "Now this is a cock. I love this cock. And that's the first rule of cock sucking: Always act like you LOVE the cock. " He reached out and started to slowly stroke it. "The head is the most sensitive spot, so you need to pay particular attention to that. The shaft isn't as sensitive as the head, but you need to stimulate that too. I like to stroke it a few times until I get some pre-cum to leak out of the tip. Then I start to lick."

I looked up at George and he winked at me. "He does love my cock."

I looked back down at Mike and was still stroking George's cock while he licked his lips. "The other thing to remember is to use a lot of spit. The more saliva in your mouth the better." He then leaned forward and wrapped his lips around George's enormous cock. Slowly, he pushed himself down and took more and more of the cock into his mouth. He managed to get about 2/3 of it into his mouth before he pulled back out. I was mesmerized just watching him. He pulled off Georges's cock and looked up at me, spit trails lingered between his mouth and the cock.

"That's called deep-throating. You just open your mouth and let it slide down your throat. It's hard at first, but with practice you'll learn to control your gag relex." Mike went back to sucking George's cock, using his hands to stroke and play with his balls while he took more and more of it into his mouth. I simply could not look away. My cock was rock hard watching this show and I very badly wanted to have that cock in my mouth.