Halftime Entertainment

Story Info
She serves more than drinks on gameday.
3.2k words
4.27
51.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
508 Followers

"Are you sure you're ready for tonight Kitten?" He asked softly as he watched her pull off her running shoes. Even though her stomach felt like the inside of a mixing bowl she gave him a reassuring smile as she threw her socks into the hamper.

"Yes Daddy, I'm sure... I've wanted to do it for so long." A thrill went through Alyson's body as she looked at the bed next to her and saw the outfit she'd be wearing that evening when Daddy's friends would be coming over to watch the football game. She knew that the black micro skirt would barely cover her ass, meaning anytime she bent over she would be very much on display for Daddy's friends as she served them drinks and snacks during the game.

The thought of her bare little pussy peeking out from under the skirt sent her pulse racing with excitement. Random people seeing her, being aroused by her, wanting her, had always been a secret fantasy. Daddy was helping her realize that her fantasies could be a reality. She could feel the flush rising up her chest as she thought of Daddy's handsome friends getting hard as they watched her parade around in her skimpy outfit.

"I'm going to go shower Daddy," she said as she stood and pulled off her t-shirt, standing before him in just her shorts and a sports bra. If she started her shower know, she figured she could probably use the shower head to take the edge off before they arrived. Daddy nodded at her, his eyes locked on her body as she continued to pull off her clothes. She heard a growl of arousal when she pulled the bra over her head, letting her heavy breasts fall back down, bouncing slightly before they settled high on her chest.

She smiled to herself as she turned around, and grasping the top of her shorts she bent at the waist dragging them and her panties slowly down her legs. She could feel Daddy's eyes locked on her pussy which was now starting to drip from all of the thoughts running through her head. She loved teasing Daddy, making him hard and growly and needy until he finally burst and just took what they both knew was his anyway. She looked over her shoulder with a smirk seeing the lust in his eyes, then pranced naked to the bathroom and started the water.

She had just ducked under the water, and was reaching for the shower door when she saw him enter the bathroom, naked and powerful, his thick cock hanging heavy and hard between his legs. She took a step backward into the shower, intimidated by the raw sexuality radiating off of him as he crossed the floor. By the time he stepped into the shower, she was standing against the far wall, her hands behind her back submissively, looking up into his burning eyes.

Alyson could feel her heart pounding in her chest, her breath coming in gasps, filled with excitement, lust, and even fear, though she knew he would never hurt her. Her pussy nearly gushed with her arousal as he looked down at her body and reached for her. His hand slid between her legs, two of his thick strong fingers slipping between her already swollen lips. She watched his eyes widen as he felt the proof of her excitement coating his fingers.

His free hand moved to her neck, his fingers extending up to her jaw and tilting her face to the side as his face lowered to her exposed neck. His scuff scraped over her sensitive skin just before his growling voice sent shivers down her spine and straight to her already quivering cunt.

"So wet already my little pet?" he asked her, his voice thick with lust, "Is it possible that you are excited about tonight?" His teeth nipped over her neck as she gasped and whimpered in acknowledgment of his question. "Do you like knowing that Jeff and Steve will be here, watching every move you make, hoping for another glimpse of your body?"

Alyson felt her knees going week as she again imagined their looks, their arousal growing under their pants, for her. She whimpered again, nodding breathlessly as his fingers continued to probe deeper into her. She felt as his fingers curled within her and began rubbing over her most sensitive spots, seeming to beckon her higher and higher. Those beckoning fingers pulled a moan of pleasure from her and she grasped at his wrist while fighting back the waves of pleasure already threatening to pull her under. "Oh Daddy," she whispered, another bolt of pleasure rocking through her from his expert fingering.

His teeth sank into her neck, the pain turning into pleasure as her back arched and her legs trembled even more violently. "You like showing off what Is mine little slut?" He growled in her ear, his words wrenching another moan from her suddenly parched throat. Her pussy gushed, her cream coating his fingers and running down his hand, mixing with the steaming water pouring over both of them.

She looked back up into his eyes, silently pleading for release, begging him to let her cum. Her nipples felt like bullets as she attempted to rub them against his chest, desperate for more stimulation, anything to push her over the edge and give her relief. As if he could read her mind Daddy lowered his head and took one of her big swollen nipples into his mouth. She barely had time to register the pleasure of his tongue sliding over the nub when pain flashed through her entire body. He had bit down into the sensitive nipple, sending pain coursing through her. The sensation was so extremely intense that it stole her breath and she arched her back in agony. In an instant her body seemed to explode, her orgasm blasting its way from deep inside her and sending shock waves through her.

He held her up as she quivered and shook, moaning softly as the pleasure receded and her strength returned. "Daddy," she whimpered as she looked up into his face. "That was so deep, so good."

"You know how to thank me little one," he said, his voice still a low growl as he fought his own urges to allow her time to recover. She smiled in anticipation and willingly sank to her knees before him, her hand curling around his iron shaft, the soft and smooth texture of his shaft and foreskin giving way to the throbbing hardness beneath. Her touch brought a bead of precum to his tip and she eagerly extended her tongue to lick it up, whimpering at his taste, masculine and salty and perfect.

She needed more and opened her mouth, pulling him deep into her waiting mouth. She gagged slightly as his uncut tip brushed against her throat but relaxed and let him push even deeper. She sucked and licked and caressed and stroked with practiced ease and care, knowing she was driving him even crazier with each passing second. Finally his fingers tangled themselves in her hair and he held himself deep in her throat as he came, shooting ropes of his creamy load down her throat.

His roar of release filled the shower as he came, her mouth soon filling with his delicious spunk. As his pulses diminished she pulled her mouth away and looked up to show him the load she had stored. As he watched she swallowed his load, enthralled by the feeling of being so naughty for him.

Eventually he recovered and his grip loosened on her hair and she stood up, pressing her body against his as he took deep, steadying breaths. "Mmmm that's my good girl," he whispered, and she smiled at his praise. Loving that she had made him proud. Reaching for the soap he gently washed her body, and hair before she did the same for him.

After their shower Daddy went to his den until the game and she went to prepare the dip and other treats as expected of her. As she worked she tried to keep her thoughts off of what would be happening, and her eyes off the clock that was ticking steadily closer to kickoff. Finally everything was ready and she went back upstairs to get ready.

Standing in front of the mirror she pulled on the micro skirt which indeed barely covered the bottom of her ass, her long tan legs fully on display. Reaching for the orange Broncos Jersey she noticed the deep neck and also that the bottom had been ripped away, leaving one side longer than the other. When she put it on she gasped at her reflection. Her large breasts pushed out the jersey, her cleavage showing through the deep V of the jersey. The right side of the jersey ended about halfway up her midriff and the line descended as it crossed her body to her left side where about an inch of her stomach could be seen. Her nipples hardened as she watched leaving two very obvious bumps in the fabric.

"I look hot!" she said to herself with a grin, spinning around to check how much of her ass could be seen. Anticipation again knotted her stomach as she went into the bathroom to put on the finishing touches. When she walked back downstairs she could hear voices coming from the TV room along with the noise of the Pregame announcers. Daddy's friends must have arrived while she was getting ready. Hoping she wouldn't be punished, or maybe hoping she would, she walked into the room and posed with a smile, her hands on her hips as the men turned to look at her.

She watched as three pairs of eyes traveled up and down her body, from her black heels, up her knee length white stockings, pausing on the skirt and again on her breasts straining the fabric of the jersey. She saw Daddy's eyes widen as he saw the pigtails and the lines of black under her eyes. Though she had swallowed a huge load just hours before she saw his approval showing through his jeans. In fact three bulges now greeted her, Steve's looking similar to Daddy and Jeff's looking almost frighteningly big. She felt lightheaded as she tried to keep her pose, knowing that it was her that had caused those three massive erections. She wanted to see more!

Walking into the room she apologized for being late and asked the men if she could bring them drinks. Steve shyly pulled his eyes away from her cleavage before ordering his, while Jeff brazenly stared as he told her what he'd like. A tremor ran through her as this man she barely knew openly appraised her right in front of his best friend. Quickly she left the room, and took a deep breath. "Keep it together girl," she said and went to get their drinks.

When she returned the game had started but all three men still gave her treasures a long look before returning to the game. The first half went like this as she brought them food and refills. Finally there was nothing else to bring so she crossed in front of them, feeling eyes on her ass as she walked towards Daddy's chair. A sudden impulse caught her and she bent at the waist to pull a fluff from one of her stockings. She knew that Steve was in a position to see her pussy winking out at him and sure enough she caught him staring. Moisture flooded her pussy as she watched him try to hide the even larger bulge he was now sporting.

Smiling she walked to Daddy and curled into his lap. Feeling extra daring she adjusted herself so that her bare ass and pussy were pointed towards Jeff's place on the couch then turned her attention to the game. Every once in a while she glanced at him and more than once he saw that his attention was focused directly on her now dripping cunt. He made no attempt to hide his approval from her eyes and the bulge she once thought as big was now massive, extending down his left thigh, stretching the fabric of his jeans to the limit. He looked huge, and her mouth began to water at the thought of what that cock might do to her. Daddy saw what she was staring at and smiled, knowing what was going through her head.

Daddy's hand slid down her side to her hip and he softly whispered, "Jeff's cock looks good doesn't it little one? Are you thinking of that big monster shoving its way inside you?" As he spoke his hand moved down over he skirt and then to her bare ass, his fingers searching for her smooth pussy. Alyson whimpered in need, knowing that they were watching Daddy finger her little cunt but unable to bring herself to stop it. She was wetter than she'd ever been, her head fogged with desire as Daddy's fingers slipped inside her. She moaned and looked at Jeff, whose eyes were locked on the spot where Daddy's fingers were pushing into her. Eventually his eyes met hers and he smiled, his hand sliding up his thigh until it rested on his bulging cock, softly caressing it through his jeans.

Alyson whimpered again, her need building even higher as he touched himself for her. She licked her lips, longing to see that big cock that was teasing her. As if he had read her mind Jeff said, "You gonna keep her all to yourself man? You know she wants it." Alyson gasped and looked at Daddy, wondering what he would say. What did she want him to say? Did she want him to say no and protect her? Or did she want him to give permission for them to touch her?

A massive gushing of cream from her pussy at the thought of Jeff's and Daddy's hands on her answered that question for both of them. She watched as Daddy looked at his best friend and nodded once. Smiling Jeff got up from the couch and stepped across the room. Steve stayed where he was, stroking himself through his jeans as he watched Daddy finger her.

Stepping close Jeff's big hand came down and grabbed her breast through her jersey, his thumb sliding across the nipple. Alyson moaned loudly as she felt his hands on her, not just Daddy's hands but Jeff's too, touching her at the same time, needing her, pleasing her. The thought was too much and she came, moaning again as her pussy hungrily sucked on Daddy's fingers, her cum flowing across them.

MMM what a good little slut you have here," Jeff said, now pulling her jersey up over her breasts. Leaning down he hungrily and roughly began to suck on them, his hands squeezing where his mouth couldn't reach. Daddy's fingers didn't stop slowly teasing her and she was soon lost in pleasure once again. Reaching out she ran her hand over Jeff's bulge, gasping at how big he felt in her small hand. Looking at Daddy she whimpered "Please Daddy?" Again he nodded once and Jeff quickly shed his jeans, unleashing the biggest cock Alyson had ever seen. A moan of longing escaped her as she grabbed it in her hand and began to stroke it. She knew she needed to have this in her pussy, needed to feel it just once and she eagerly spread her legs, still sitting in Daddy's lap.

"Fuck me Jeff" she said, trying to appear seductive and demanding but succeeding only in pleading for his rod to fill her. After another glance to Daddy who pulled his fingers from her pussy, Jeff grabbed her hips and lifted her off of Daddy's lap and positioned his bulbous tip at her waiting entrance. Alyson watched as he pressed his head against her, wondering if she could possibly fit the huge cock in her tight cunt. Her scream rent the air as she decided that for her, pushing steadily into her wetness. Too big! It's too big! It won't fit! Fuck it's so good! The thoughts chased themselves around her head until he had pushed all the way inside her and she was completely impaled on his throbbing shaft.

She barely was able to moan before he was pulling out and then thrusting deep again, harder and harder as she stretched to fit him. Another orgasm pounded through her as he fucked her, her tiny pussy stretched to the limit and his grunts filling her ears. After she came she opened her eyes again and looked at the men in the room. Daddy was watching his best friends cock pounding her cunt, Jeff's eyes were closed as he thrust hard against her, and Steve watched from the couch, his naked cock now filling his hand as he furiously stroked himself.

Gesturing to Steve she told him to come closer, unable to speak through the pounding she was getting from Jeff. Steve stood and approached her his hand still on his cock. Pulling him closer Alyson opened her mouth and took him deep inside, sucking for all she was worth. She had two cocks in her at once, something she had never even considered would actually happen. She felt like such a filthy slut, fucking and sucking Daddy's friends while basically still in his lap! A naughty dirty whore who got so fucking wet from being filled by two cocks at once. She shoved the cock in her mouth deeper, straight into her throat, gagging and coughing as Jeff's relentless abuse of her pussy continued. Tears streamed from her eyes as she massaged the cock with her throat. Moaning around Steve's shaft she came again, her pussy clenching down on Jeff's cock causing him to groan and slow down so that he didn't cum.

Steve was swelling in her mouth, his hips bucking more urgently. Jeff was grunting and arching his back as he ruthlessly pounded her, and Daddy..... Alyson moaned loudly as she felt daddy's cock suddenly shove up into her ass, rubbing alongside Jeff's as they fucked her together. FUCKKKK!!! She wailed, cumming again and again, three cocks inside her. Steve came first, his load splashing against the back of her mouth. She fought to swallow but couldn't as her holes were pounded even harder.

Moments later Jeff exploded inside her, a jet of cum splashing forcefully against the walls of her pussy. Again and again the massive tool plunged inside her, still releasing its load. Daddy was last to cum, her ass clenching down on his familiar shaft, milking it as she bounced up and down. She felt his teeth sinking into her as he came and she felt herself fall over the edge a final time, her whole body quivering as she came with Daddy.

When they came down she rose up off of his cock and then she curled herself into Daddy's lap as he held her shaking body. She knew what she must look like, cum leaking from her holes, down her face, her eye black smeared and running from her tears. She knew she looked like a whore, a cum slut, and she loved it. She loved knowing that she was Daddy's little slut and that she got to please him and his friends. She couldn't wait until the next game night.

DASTONE
DASTONE
508 Followers