Halfway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,216 Followers

"Climb aboard Ms. Fresh." I told her feeling excited at the prospect and she did climb aboard her lithe body coming fully into view and she spread her lips with one hand held my cock with the other and sunk down onto me. "Oh your fucking tight!" It was one of the things that all women expected you to say no matter how loose they were and while Ms. Fresh wasn't loose she wasn't as tight as I would have figured her to be for a woman who supposedly hadn't had any since her kids could remember, a few toys or a secret boyfriend? "Oh wow are you nice in there! Does sucking my dick turn you on so much? Does watching your daughter moan as I lick her get you so wet? Fuck Erica you should feel how wet your mommy is, you should see how much watching you get licked has made her wet."

"Oh, shit!" Erica moaned and dropped herself onto me again, her face a little red but she didn't try and lean totally away from her mother as I thought she would.

She stayed near enough he head off to one side and hand down into the mattress her face a foot away from her mothers tit and three from where her mother was now taking me in where once she had come out of. I thought it fucking hot and wondered if she could smell her mother's wet snatch, I hoped she could. I was so into watching it that I didn't notice for a moment that I strayed a little to far up, or down depending on your relation to the matter, and found myself tasting something new. My eyes darted in on the matter and I saw I'd been licking at her butt hole and then darted up to look into the mirror, driving down and at her pussy in a moment trying to cover up the stray. Yet I saw something in her eyes akin to that surprise delight of first getting carpet munched and I wondered. It hadn't been that bad of a taste really a little muskier and more heady version of her pussy, she was clean too so it wasn't like there was poop down there or anything. I licked at her pussy again for a few moments and watched her mother ride my cock, felt the woman's tight innards wrapped around my member, watched her smallish tits bounce her hips rock so she could smash her clit into my pubic area every time she made her landing.

"Oh fuck!" Erica cried not five seconds after I decided to fuck it and go right for her butt hole, do a little rim jobbing and see how it turned out. "Oh fucking shit! Oh shit, fucking shit!"

She liked it, no strike that and put in it's place in big bold letters, SHE FUCKING LOVED IT. The first two seconds were spent in disbelief that I had wandered back there again, then in shock that yes yes she was actually liking it, her jaw dropped and the words spilled out as she realized she was loving it. She tried to sit up totally to drive her asshole into my mouth and hopefully my tongue deeper, I stopped this manuever for fear of my life. I wormed first one and then the other shoulder and arms up and under her, her thighs tucked up into my arm pits, and grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands before splitting them apart and going for it like I was starved. My eyes went from what I was doing to the mirror and back to what I was doing, I couldn't believe it as much as she couldn't.

"What the fuck is he doing?" Ms. Fresh asked a ragged tone to her voice she could see exactly what I was doing in the mirror and there was no other option by the position. "What the fuck is he doing that's making him so hard?"

"He's... he's..." her voice was high and filled with pleasure and then sank low a bass of delight. "he's licking my asshole mom! He's licking my fucking asshole and it's wonderful! He's going to make me cum! Cum! CUM!"

Erica lurched forward on each cum then she let the top of her head drag against her mother's body as she went limp for a moment, head lolling down and only staying upright by going onto both arms for support the top of her head touching just above her mother's belly and just below her tits. Ms. Fresh had frowned when her daughter had made the contact frowned while a spark lit in her eyes. Then she let a pair of fingers, pointer and ring, trace down where Erica's head had touched her and her eyes rolled up blinking rapidly. She panted for a minute and I knew it had little to do with my dick burried inside her and then she looked down at her daughter, grabbed her head. There was a moment I don't think I was the only one who wondered what was going to happen next, Ms. Fresh looked just as confused and lost as her daughter looking up at her. It was just as likely that Ms. Fresh would toss Erica away for causing pleasure to stir up in her as it was for them to kiss or embrace. My eyes most likely nearly fell out of their sockets as Ms. Fresh pulled her daughter to her breast and the teen opened her mouth on first instinct and sucked. It was a good thirty seconds of me thrusting my tongue deep into Erica's ass while she sucked good and hard on her mother's nipple. Pulling the thick bud and the ring of darker flesh both into her mouth and moaning all the while, her head circling in her mother's grip. With a loud pop Ms. Fresh moved her daughter from one nipple and to the other and I lost concentration enough to remain ass lapping and it was a few moments after that when Erica blinked open her eyes. She saw what she was doing, realized who she was doing it to, then pulled away with a gasp eyes wildly looking around.

Ms. Fresh didn't see the accusing look her daughter gave her or hear the gasp of disgust and shock mixed. It seemed the combination of having watched her daughter suck dick, sucking that same relative stranger's dick herself, watching me eat out her daughter, fucking my dick, seeing her daughter get a rim job, and having her daughter suck on her breasts; it seemed the combination of all of them ran her to a relatively quick orgasm. It hit her just a second before Erica's eyes popped open in surprise and with a final bounce on my cock she was fully into it. Erica and her mother seemed opposites in more ways than short and tall, big breasted and smaller breasted, older and younger, Erica was a multiple orgasmer, she'd had one that had caused her too loose enough inhabition to start sucking her own mother's nipples, and didn't try and push me away or stop me. Ms. Fresh dropped down on my dick all the way and then let go of Erica's head and just grabbed onto my hips trying to pull my cock as deep inside her as it would go but also limiting the movement completely. I can't say drilled her deep like that wasn't nice especially as her body and pussy shuddered all around my tool.

"Your mom is cumming, Erica! Your mom is getting off from my dick and your lips sucking her nips!" I said from my place and landed a semi-soft slap on her rear end. "You see that you see your mommy getting her orgasm?"

"I... sucked..." Was all the daughter could stammer out and then with a gasp and a near squeal Ms. Fresh dropped right off of my dick and onto the bed.

"Whoa! Oh whoa! Yes! That was so nice, so wonderfully nice!" Seemed all the things she didn't say while having her climax where coming out now that it was over. "Oh Josh! Josh that was incredible! Thank you! Thank you, Erica."

"Mom I..." She started and then I grabbed the back of her head and forced her down on my dick.

She resisted and rightfully so with her mother's juices coating my slong like carmel on a carmel apple. I could see the stuff in the reflection a little thick like Erica's pussy cream and maybe a bit thicker too, all over my weapon and down my balls too. Yet by the time she realized what I was pushing her towards and what was all over it her lips were already touching the shaft of my prick, the sauce of her mother already made contact. She moaned and shook her head trying to pull away unable to say anything or risk the stuff getting in her mouth, unable to put a hand up to wipe it away or get pushed further down on it. Then I ran my tongue up the length of her slit from clit to sphincter and drove in deep to her ass. It was like scratching a dog behind the ear all else was forgotten as they angled their head to give you a better angle. She pushed her ass at me a little more and stopped resisting and shaking her head. She didn't open her mouth until I let my tongue widen out as far as it would go and then drag it along the hole in rapid succession. Then it seemed she couldn't get enough of my penis into her mouth or enough of the juices of her mouth cleaned off of me.

"Oh shit yes! Fucking lick that butt hole! You're so dirty! So fucking dirty!" Erica growled at me between switching from licking my balls, and what run off of her mother's juice had been there, and dropping her head onto my piece.

She gagged a couple times as she let me drive as deep into her throat as she'd ever had anything, her gag reflexes stopping her just a little. In the mirror I could see her face go red and her eyes widen as she struggled to suck my length all the way down, getting a good four fifths of it. Eyes watering she'd pull away gasp once or twice and then slide the right side or the left side of my shaft against her lips. Then she dropped to my balls slowly stroking my well lubed cock in one hand and running her tongue all over my nut sac. At this point I put my fingers to work left hand fingers spreading her ass cheeks a little more, occationally letting the middle or ring drop in for a little butt hole rub, and my thumb and pointer on her puss. I shaped them roughly in a childs "gun" shape the hammer of my thumb sliding easily into her wet snatch and the barrel of my finger smoothly running across her clitoris. This seemed to be magic on her because she immediately let my dick pop out of her mouth and sent out high shrieks of pleasure.

"Oh baby! Is he giving you another orgasm? My little girl's getting two of them?" Her mother said having come back from her post climactic silence.

"No, fourth! He's given me fucking four!" Erica growled out surprising me as somewhere along the line I'd given her a couple I didn't even know had happened, granted they could have been small or right on the heels of another.

"Oh Josh! You deserve a special treat for getting my little girl off so many times, for getting me off so nicely." Ms. Fresh said with a smile pushing her daughter off of me and Erica who seemed more winded by this orgasm, less willing to accept, rolled off without much argument. Then she dragged down a couple of Erica's pillows and put them under my back and the upper portion of my ass, I saw this as better position to get sucked off in and smiled wondering if the mother was going to try and top the daughter's deep throating. "Erica, you move there between his legs. Good girl. Now see," She said to both of us taking my dick between her lips and giving it a few soft kisses. "Now she can return you for the favor of licking her asshole by licking yours while I suck on your dick!"

"What?" Erica and I said at the same time she having thought the entire time if I wanted to lick hers she wouldn't stop me and me not even imagining getting my butt hole rimmed in return, I didn't even think it would feel good.

"Go ahead Erica!" Her mother said in a tone that broched no argument and the daughter looked down at my butt as if there might be a monster growing out of it.

I couldn't say anything but watch, head angled slightly to get around Ms. Fresh who had started up sucking my dick again, as Erica stared for a long moment more and then started to move in. My mind was chugging along faster than it ever had, thinking how much of a surprise it had been to get my balls sucked, how sure I had been that there was no sensitivity from them, they where there just to hole sperm. What a shock it had been when the first female had dropped down on them holding my dick away from her face and running her tongue up the hairy cousins to my dick. Now I had to have it as part of a blow-job, just felt ripped off if there wasn't a little nut sac attention, and more thoughts came up. Of the times that the girl I was with had maybe wandered to low or I had humped a little up and they'd missed their target. Coming close to my anus but not completely there and how there had been a hint of something there, a hint that I repressed in worries that it might be like gay or something.

Now Erica's face was close and I knew if there was anything farther from gay it would only be succeeded by adding another woman or two. Doing two females was pretty far from gay and so only a smallest nag was singing way back in the furthest portion of my mind. I watched with as much anticipation as Ms. Fresh did her movements slowed and staggered paying way more attention to her daughter's slow progress than her own. Finally Erica came within an inch of my cheeks, gave a sniff, then brushed a loose piece of brown hair out of her face and leaned all the way in. Just her nose and lips came down but immediately I felt a soft tingle of something as her nose nuzzled my gouch and she kissed my butt hole. Seeing I was clean she let her tongue roll from her lips and then by process of moving her head forward rather than tongue any further out she brought it down on my sphincter. At first there was nothing, nothing more than the intimate contact of a girls tongue on my body, and then she dragged it up.

"Oh wow!" I said instinctively spreading my legs a little more, she blinked up at me a few times both her mother and I nodded our heads coaxing her to go on, and she did.

Her tongue felt wonderful down there and I couldn't believe it, not as good as getting the knob slobbed but certainly just as good as getting the balls licked. Mrs. Fresh's mouth wrapped firmly around my dick and the not so subtle sexual sensations coming up from my butthole was great combination. I spread my legs a little more reaching down to rest a hand on the heads of both mother and daughter. If ever I had a chance of lasting long under this direct sexual assualt it went by without me even noticing it. My orgasm came rushing up and I pulled Ms. Fresh up away from cock pushing my hips in the air a little and allowing Erica better reach of my asshole. My mind swam at the teasing and then even more as Ms. Fresh took the cue and started to suck on my nipples. Neither of these teasing sensations was enough to get me off but I was sitting right on the edge the slightest rub or touch of my dick would have brought me off.

"Holy shit! Holy shit!" I moaned and finally could take no more, I pushed Ms. Fresh away from my nipples and down beside her daughter. She went reluctantly and unknowing exactly what I was going for but when I took my knees in front of them she quickly realized.

"Oh Erica! He's going to give us his spermy! He's going to paint our faces white!" The mother said gleefully tucking in close to her daughter and opening her mouth.

"Give it to us Josh! Give it to my mommy and me!" The younger begged brushing away loose locks of chocolate hair so that the target of her face was just clear smooth flesh, I looked down at them stroked myself a couple of times and then felt one of the hugest loads of my life barreling out.

Overall I must have shot something near a good shot glass and a half worth of sperm at the two awaiting females. Thick ropes of it that made me shudder from head to toe and took all my concentration to keep aiming my dick at their sweet lips and cheeks. I alternated between the two giving the first one to Ms. Fresh and watching it stream out and even though she was expecting in she jerked a little as it caught her on the forehead and down across the nose. She smiled quickly and angled her head so that the goop wouldn't run down in her eye, to me the stuff looked so thick it would resist gravity and a push of my finger. I angled loving the sight and the chills running up and down my body giving another jerk of my cock, Erica's fingers reaching up and just touching my balls with the tips of her fingers. I gave her a blast of my cock squirt gun catching her under the eye a lazy sort of reversed question mark shape ending at her mouth. She lashed out her tongue stealing in as much of the liquid as she could reach. I was already turning away liking the hungry way Erica had eaten up my jizz and aimed a little better towards Ms. Fresh. I groaned a rocket of white launched itself from me devastating the clean chin of the mother and spreading from impact all across her bottom lip and into her mouth. She did the same as her daughter but with a little less enthusiasm just casually letting her tongue out more to taste than to feed on my sperm.

"Here comes another one for you Erica, you hungry for it?" I asked hoping that her mother would catch the hint as I aimed another blow towards her daughter.

"Give it to..." That was all she got before my cock cannon launch its load and catching her top lip and spreading up sharply across the clean cheek. "Mmm! Mmm! Yes, so good! Josh your cum is so good!"

I could only afford to watch her swish and swallow the fluids for a moment more before turning to her mother. She still had the cum about her lips and her mouth was tightly shut now so nothing could run down in. She opened it once again when I pointed her way but curled her bottom lip out so it would run away, I decided she wasn't appreciating what I was giving her enough. I waited stroked and shuddered a moment then grabbed her head and pulled it towards me, firing off right between her lips and my eyes bulging as the white stuff hit the inside of her cheek and swirled all around inside her mouth. She gagged and coughed tried to pull her head away from me and pushed the shit out with her tongue. This was actually sort of hot in itself the sperm more liquidy from mixing with her spit and running quickly across cheeks, chin, down her neck, and breasts. I let her go with a less than gentle push and faced her daughter stroking myself a couple more times and spraying her down with not one but three loads of sperm. They all, but one, caught her about the mouth one stray shot catching her in a near perfectly horizontal line across the forehead. She licked at what she could, lavished in the tastes she got into her mouth and I stepped forward a little more. My dick was down to leaking and a good sized, still thick, load had pumped out and was hanging at the tip of my dong. Erica let her tongue out and leaned in careful not to touch my member but only to lick up the excess gob and moan in delight as she swallowed it down. Her fingers had been working furiously between her legs this entire time and each time she tasted more of my semen her fingers twitched and held still on her pussy, as if going through minor orgasms.

"You like my cum don't you? Makes you fucking get off don't it." The first part was a question in which her eyes brightened up with delight and the second part was a statement her small body was rocking with orgasm as she took my juice into her mouth. "Make sure you get it all then." I said and she took my cock and used it as shovel pushing the white mess around on her face aiming it all towards her mouth. I moaned as she did this my cock oversensitive after orgasm but this was just enough to feel good and not too much. I think I even started to grow stiff again in her hands when she let it go and looked over at her mother.

"Mommy, he said I have to get it all." She said her mother just pulling one corner of Erica's sheets loose obviously going to use it to clean up.

"What my little girl?" She asked looking as if she had been more intent of finding a way to clean up than listening or watching us, her mouth pushed out oddly so no spunk would enter in.

Erica didn't give her any more time to possibly wipe the gunk off her face, neck, and breasts. She leaned in and ran her tongue up her mother's nose pausing with half the spray in her mouth to delight over the taste. Ms. Fresh stood with her eyes wide her face held between her daughters hands. Gaping Ms. Fresh then had her forehead licked daughter's tongue running across it getting any trace of cum and leaving it glistening. Then Erica dropped low bringing her mother's nipples into her mouth sucking on it and turning her head in a small circle before letting the very hard bud pop out. Ms. Fresh was no longer gapping her eyes had fluttered shut and her mouth was twisted in a silent moan. I dropped to my knees and put both hands to good use, fingering mother and daughter. They both let out grateful groans, Erica shooting me a appreciative wink before pulling off her mother's other breast. She dropped down to her mother's stomach were the drips of spit and cum had made their way and followed up the path to about breast level. Then she went down again seeking the next run and then the next, her pussy contracting on my fingers in what was either her hundredth orgasm or one long continous one. The mother layed back all the way as once more her breasts were attended too by her daughter holding her child's head in her hands guiding her to one runnel after the other, sometimes teasingly holding her back from going and getting the next one. Up and up the daughter went cleaning away the semen and leaving quickly drying glistening flesh behind.

Defluer
Defluer
1,216 Followers