Halle's Hillbilly Hell

Story Info
Black lawyer becomes slave to a vengeful family.
8.9k words
4.2
235.1k
104
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers

DISCLAIMER: This is a fictional tale involving some descriptions of non consensual sex and mind control. It also features characters that hold racist views and speak accordingly. Please do not read it if either of these facts are likely to offend you. Votes, comments, suggestions and feedback are all most welcome. Thank you.

*

An icy, unfriendly silence descended in the arbitration room as both sets of lawyers and clients took their place. The counsellor took his place at the head of the table but even he could sense the disquieting atmosphere and was sure this would be one of his more unpleasant cases. He cast an appraising eye over both sides. The wife was a petit blonde girl called Alicia, apparently she had grown up in a well to do family down South and been a bit of a rebel. She was a good looking girl to be sure, but looked a bit timid and dim to him. She had fallen in love and married and had a kid with a bad sort, Cain Tull, a member of a notorious family of hillbillies. They had moved North to New York and Alicia had pursued her career dreams but it hadn't taken her long to realise what a loser, and a dangerous loser at that, she had married. Cain had always been dark and mysterious to Alicia, that is what had attracted her in the first instance, but when the mystery started clearing up all she found that he had been hiding was a violent, abusive,, using nature that was as unpleasant as it was scary. Cutting her losses she moved out, made up with her estranged family and hired the best lawyer they could get to make sure she got everything she wanted in the inevitable divorce.

That lawyer was a slim, intelligent, articulate, dark caramel coloured lady called Halle Mason. She was thirty one, had an incredible figure that exuded the confidence of someone used to always being in the right. She had perfectly kept, short, dark hair and the firm, taut body of a teenager, through a merciless work out regime she endured every morning. She loved her work and loved nothing more than winning cases. She would certainly enjoy this one, as she sat at the wide, antique table she took a glance at her client and it took all her professional self control not to shake her head. What a stupid little girl. What had she been thinking getting involved with this loser? Halle felt no pity for her though but it was her job to make sure she got what she deserved from the break up, but the child, well that changed things for her, she was determined to get the best for her – and that certainly wasn't being with the father. She glanced across the table and this time wasn't able to suppress a little shudder. No wonder Alicia's father had first disowned her when she had taken up with him, then after realising the error of her ways, thrown his money at getting the best lawyer to straighten everything out.

The husband, Cain, was not a pleasant looking character. Really, what the girl had seen in him no-one in the room could work out (including him). Maybe it was the bad boy syndrome or she wanted a little danger and excitement in her life, whatever, it had been a mistake. He sat aggressively at the table, leaning forward and literally snarling at Alicia and her lawyer. He was dark haired and swarthy and it didn't appear he had shaved that week. His cold, dark eyes burned across the table at Alicia and Halle, attempting to intimidate them by his mere presence and size. Because he was big, Halle guessed he was easily 6'5" and more than 250lbs and looked ill at ease in the cheap suit he was wearing. His lawyer was a fat, balding solicitor called Saul Chepstow, who Halle had faced before, he wasn't the brightest and she knew she could easily beat him but he knew enough tricks to get by. Even Chepstow appeared uncomfortable in his client's presence and he busied himself with papers rather than look at him. That didn't help much because Cain kept leaning into him and whispering angrily throughout the meeting.

The meeting was a mess, a disaster. They couldn't agree on anything at all, everything Halle asked for her client was instantly dismissed by the solicitor on instruction from an increasingly agitated Cain, to the point that even his own solicitor was looking at him in exasperation. Cain's demands were equally unacceptable and by that point experience told Halle that given how he had been she couldn't afford to concede much at this stage. When they reached the matter of custody and Halle intimated that her client was seeking full custody things just got worse and there seemed a real threat that Cain would turn violent there and then and he had to be warned and restrained before the meeting was hastily brought to conclusion with him issuing a full gamut of threats and insults.

Once he was out of the room Halle allowed herself to smile and turned to her client.

"Don't you worry honey, I'll rip him to shreds in court, no doubt about it."

* Whether she ripped him to shreds or not was up for debate but what was certain was that in court and before the judge, Halle got right under Cain's skin. And the more riled he became, the more professional the sexy layer acted. Verbally he was no match for her leading, piercing questions and it was only a matter of time before he lost his temper, and when it blew it really went and once it did everybody in the court room knew what the result of the case would be. Full custody for Alicia and no visitation for the father as he couldn't be trusted to keep his temper. Now that may have been the end result whatever happened but Cain, and his hick family in the audience were sure that Halle was directly responsible for the result and their hatred for Alicia was neatly transferred to the lawyer.....

EIGHT MONTHS LATER

Halle Mason turned her sporty BMW gently into the drive of her spacious house in the green belt in the suburbs to the West of the city. She pushed a button that automatically lifted her garage door and slipped the car inside before lowering it again. She sat for a moment in the pleasant, cool semi-darkness of the garage and rested her eyes. It was Eight o'clock and she had had another long, hard day at work. She sighed contentedly as she thought of the progress her various ongoing cases had made. Damn she was good at her job. She opened the car door and got out, retrieving her briefcase and bag from her boot she kicked off her tight shoes at the door into the house and entered to it's cool interior.

Her house matched her, it was sleek, clean and immaculate. There was hardly any sign that it was lived in, it was like an ideal homes show house and that was just the way she liked it. She went to her bedroom and hung her smart, expensive trouser suit in her expansive wardrobe and stripped her underwear off and deposited it in the Aladdin's basket in her utility room beside the bathroom. It was very slinky black lace underwear, the kind she loved wearing to work but on week nights like this where she wasn't going out again she sure did like slipping into something a little less sexy but a whole lot more comfortable. It had been an uncomfortably warm Summers day and she needed a shower and as she stretched and yawned she debated in her head whether to have a refreshing cold one or a long, luxurious, warm one.

"Warm I think" she chuckled to herself as she gathered a fluffy white towel from the cupboard and set the shower off running.

As it found it's correct temperature Halle examined her face in the large, round mirror before it temporarily steamed up. She brushed and poked at imagined blemishes but really she was as smooth skinned and pretty as when she had started school all those years ago. No wrinkles or stress lines yet, that was for sure. Just goes to show what not having a man in your life did for you! Yes, she worked hard but she was damned good at her job and got great satisfaction from winning the vast majority of her cases. She put her hand under the water and flung the towel over the top over her shower stall and grabbing a body wash, stepped inside. That case with Cain Tull was long since forgotten and it was other more recent ongoing ones she considered as she began to lather her breasts. Over the noise of the water she never heard the door to her cellar creak open and footsteps shuffle out.........

There were two of them. They listened intently to the shower hammering down upon the naked lawyer and smiled at each other, the first giving the thumbs up and indicating that they enter the steaming up bathroom. The thick plastic that surrounded Halle's shower was mostly translucent and they could make out through the steaming up surface that she was busy shampooing her hair so the one in the lead reached up and pulled away the towel that hung over the top of the shower unit, letting it drop to the tiled floor with a soft thump. She paused and wiped at her soapy eyes, seeing that the towel had fallen, thinking it must have fallen of it's own accord and cursed as she opened the door and reached down to pick it up again.

They were swift. First one sprung in front of her and grabbed her arms in his hands and held her as the other came up behind her, reached his arm around her head and pressed a thick, yellow cloth onto her mouth and nostrils. She barely knew what had happened, her eyes as wide as saucers at this ambush, she didn't even register the pungent smell of ammonia as the cloth was held over her face and quickly her whole body went limp in the strong men's gripping arms.

*

She woke once during the journey, she was totally disorientated and surprised, thinking for a moment that she was having a very bizarre dream and giving a little moan as she moved her throbbing head. That was enough, a figure appeared over her and once again a cloth was held into her face. In the seconds before she faded out again she was just able to realised that she was in a vehicle that was travelling at quite some speed.

*

She woke up with her head throbbing, she screwed her eyes up and even doing that hurt, she was vaguely aware of noises around her but she couldn't focus on them yet. She lifted her eye lids but it hurt too much and she was dazzled by bright sunlight and quickly closed them again and involuntarily shuffled backwards from her position on her knees. She was on hands and knees and right then glad to be so, she hung her head down and tried to gather her mind together, where was she? She gently strained her memory banks to try and remember but she only got as far as driving home last night. Then a strange, unnatural snuffling and grunting came from yards to her left and she jumped and moved from it only to be halted by the violent barking of a dog (or dogs?) nearby to her right. What was going on?

She faced away from where she thought the sun to be and gradually opened her eyes, all the time looking down. She saw her usually perfectly manicured nails and fingers palm down on a brown, dusty ground, the sun beating down on it from and angled to her left. The snuffling came again and she turned her head slowly to face it, partly relieved to see a large pig in a shaky looking wooden sty poking it's snout between the bars of it's fence. It was a horrible looking brute of a thing and Halle recoiled slightly at it's beady, porcine eyes boring into her. A pig? Where the hell was she? But as she moved away from the sty the dogs started barking again behind her and she turned (ignoring the diminishing pain in her head as she did so) to see three angry looking black and white collies barking, either at her or the pig. She shuffled back until her back came against the stone wall of the open building she was in and only then did she realise that she was completely naked. She felt suddenly at her body, as if her hands might prove her eyes wrong, but there was no mistake, she was a naked as the day she was born, her mounting fear and terror suddenly reaching to new levels as she felt the sweat run in rivulets over her marvellous breasts.

She was a confident, intelligent, professional woman, used to thinking on her feet and reacting well to situations but that seemed to count for nothing as she panicked. She tried to push herself to her feet and escape this place but couldn't even make it fully upright as a metal collar around her neck dug into her and went tight. Ignoring her nakedness she felt desperately at the collar, it was a thick, rusting metal one and the heavy chain attached to it was connected by a solid feeling padlock that barely budged under her hands. The chain, in turn was linked into a large stone in the wall of the building that no amount of tugging from the slight lawyer could even budge. She fought hard to keep the tears from flooding her eyes but failed and allowed herself to pull her legs tight against her body and wrap her arms protectively around them and cry. What was going on?

That helplessness passed after some minutes, she scolded herself and psyched herself up to mentally deal with this, to find out where she was and why she was here and to get out and back to her house and life as quickly as possible. She might not have her business suit on but as she wiped her eyes and steeled herself she was back to being the hard-nosed professional that she was. She took a few moments to consider things. It seemed apparent that she had been kidnapped and taken here (wherever this was- though looking round and listening it appeared to be a farm somewhere in the country). Her state of undress concerned her but her memory was slowly returning and she could remember being in the shower before everything went blank, that would explain why she had no clothes and she clung to this explanation as anything else pointed to a much worse fate. So who had taken her and why? She racked her mind, it had to be work related and she thought back over her recent and open cases but none seemed to fit – had she stumbled on something that meant she had to be removed? At least the fact she was still alive suggested they didn't want her dead, her captors could have done that already if they wanted to.

Methodically she began to take in her surroundings better, testing the limits that she could reach on the chain, craning her head all ways to see if she could glimpse anything that would give her a clue as to where she was or that could be used by her, after all her arms and feet were unrestrained. She even tried calling out but that was fruitless and in the baking sun she soon gave up on that as a pointless exercise. She saw no-one at all as the day slowly passed and the only other signs of life were her animal neighbours, neither in good moods it appeared. Halle sighed and lay down in a patch of shade the high metallic roof now afforded her and fell into an uneasy sleep.

She came awake suddenly, a metallic noise ringing in her ears. She was alert immediately and before her sat a large bowl filled with water, she heard footsteps receding but whoever it was had passed from view by the time she had turned around and her calls were met with no response.

Dark seemed to come upon her quickly and again she drifted into a disturbed sleep that seemed to have no exit this time. When she did emerge from her stupor her head felt inordinately heavy. Really, she struggled to keep it up and her eyelids felt like lead. When she finally did manage to properly open them she felt like she had just the worst hangover headache imaginable, she struggled to remember who she was or where she was and just stared up from a big wooden chair at a scarlet light shining down on her. She looked slowly at herself, she was still stark naked, her bounteous black breasts topped by rock hard nipples. Fractionally, parts of memories came back to her until she finally recollected who she was. Her first reaction was to get up and run but although her mind sent the signal her limbs didn't respond. She tried again, straining every inch of energy in her mind but still nothing. What the hell was going on now? It was like she had no control of her body.

Slowly she realised that there was nothing else to do but pay attention to her surroundings, the darkness and the red light, the thick whisps of smoke and the heady aroma that seemed to pervade the room. She had the sense that she was underground but no actual evidence to suggest it, just a feeling. Then with a resounding clang a lock was opened up and to her right and she heard footsteps approach her.

She strained her voice to try and call out but no matter how hard she tried her lips didn't move. She could only stare in wonder and fear at the family that descended into the gloom. Leading the way was Pa, a wizened old man, short and walking with a definite limp, he had a long beard and leered at Halle. Following close behind was his bulky wife, known only as Ma she was an intimidating Southern woman with a temper as mean as her looks. Behind her, nearly stumbling down the steps in his haste, their oldest son Zeb, a giant of a man with a child's mentality. And last, but not least the sneering, snarling form of Cain Tull. Halle's mind filled with dread at the sight of him. He pulled a wire to bring on a couple more red lights and came closer.

"Looks like your potion did the trick again Ma, the bitch can't move worth a fuck!"

"Yeah, I reckon the cut will do nicely, don't you Pa?"

"Yar, looks like a good nigger!"

"Well let's see how good the control works shall we Ma? Tell her to get over here and suck my cock."

"I wouldn't normally approve of you letting something that colour touch you son but seeing as that bitch stole my grand child from me, I reckon I will, you heard the man nigger, get down on your black knees and suck Cain's cock good now."

To her horror and amazement Halle found her body moving at last and doing exactly what the horrible old crone was demanding. This was simply the most bizarre experience that Halle had ever encountered. If she had not been about to perform oral sex on a man she despised and knew to be nothing more than a thug and a bully she might have marvelled at the sensation. Try as she might her mind could not, seemingly, control the actions of her body. It was the equivalent of her mind being kept prisoner inside the rest of her body. This included her voice apparently because as she crawled neared to Cain the old woman's harsh voice rang out again.

"Tell him how much you want to please him. Go on, tell my boy you want his cock!"

The words spilled from her mouth as if perfectly normal. She did not want to say them but felt strangely compelled to do so and could only cringe mentally as she knelt before him and practically begged to suck his cock.

"Please let me blow you. Let me please you."

What a nasty smirk that brought to Cain's swarthy face and he curled his upper lip at Halle as he cockily undid his belt.

"There it is nigger, some nice white meat for you, be sure and treat it right an' proper now."

With the old crones instructions still controlling her body Halle set about her task with apparent relish. Her soft, full lips cushioning his thick, hard, slippery cock head as it shoved into her mouth. It was revolting and inwardly Halle was desperately trying to stop herself but it was to no avail as her mouth and hand treated the bastard to a terrific suck.

Bizarrely, the rest of the family looked on keenly, Zeb obviously more than aroused from the lengthy ridge jutting out the front of his jeans. But mother and father watched with interest too and added their own stupid, racist commentary at times. But Halle's mouth and tongue just kept on working their magic on Cain's length. It was like being in this state made her even better at blow jobs (not that she liked giving them anyway), she had no inhibitions nothing she was wary of, her whole body's purpose that of pleasing this man's dick no matter what her mind tried to say.

Her thick lips and her slippery pink tongue worked in tandem with her jerking right hand to feed Cain's hard dick into her mouth and treat it with the respect he demanded and the man himself was not slow in thrusting his hips to force it deeper into her waiting mouth and throat.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers