Halle's Hillbilly Hell Ch. 02

Story Info
Lawyer's downfall continues at hands of racists.
5k words
4.01
197.5k
32

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,487 Followers

Halle placed the large plate of bacon rashers, sausages, fried tomatoes and eggs on the large wooden table and then instinctively grabbed each of the thick sides to brace herself. It was a morning ritual by now. She felt Cain's rough hands on her ass, prising her cheeks apart and smelt his sour breath at her ear as he hissed his good morning.

"Morning nigger, you're getting' sausage and egg this morning!"

With that he slid his stiff cock right into Halle's asshole and began to bugger her as he used his free right hand to crack a hen's egg open on Halle's long dark hair, cackling as the slimy yolk clung to her and slowly slipped down her disgusted face. She had gathered that egg just this morning from the chicken run. Halle gritted her teeth and accepted her fate, she had endured worse mornings, she must remember to thank Master after he had cum inside her. Down the table Cain's older mother and father and simple older brother tucked into their breakfasts the traditional way and watched the entertainment with varying degrees of interest.

"Cain, son" said his haggard old mother, "hurry up, you know I don't like the servants at the dinner table."

Halle was getting used to it now: the constant jibes, the verbal abuse, the ignorance displayed constantly by these simple, country folk towards her sex and her skin colour, she was even beginning to get used to the physical abuse mainly dished out by the ever angry Cain, though his family also got involved sometimes. After all, she thought, as she was ass fucked over the kitchen table and the egg slowly descended her face, what other choice did she now have?

She allowed her mind to drift, letting her body deal with the reality of her current situation, and thought back to a little over two months ago, where her burgeoning law career was just starting to really hit it's stride, where she had been getting some really big cases come her way, not like those shitty jobs she had done when she had successfully managed to get Cain's first wife the best possible deal in their divorce case, including sole custody of their child. If only she had known then what winning that case would bring her then she wouldn't have been to keen to win it. That had brought about her kidnap at Cain and his brothers hands, her being placed under the influence of their mind control medicine that had registered her as little more than an obedient zombie for a time. And of course during that time Cain had taken full advantage to totally mess up her life. To sell her house and pocket the sales, to take out all sorts of loans from all sorts of institutions and pocket the sales, to have her resign and to have her attack the judge in that case and try to burn his house down. And then she had disappeared from view to the public.

She knew Cain was right when he said that she would never be able to return to her old life, it was gone now, if she did somehow make it back to the city she would face some serious jail time at best but some of the loans were from less than reputable companies and he had taken pleasure in telling her that word was there were bounty hunters and worse on the hunt for her currently. Of course, the truth was too fantastic for anyone to take seriously; she would be laughed at before being locked up or worse. It was a weird situation she found herself in, as desperately as she would have liked to escape this hillbilly hell, it was actually a relatively safe refuge for her at the moment. Remote as it was, no neighbours for miles in all directions, only swampland and scrub surrounding them. Maybe, she managed to convince herself, she had to do this, had to give the family what they wanted just to ensure her safety while she tried to figure a way out of the mess she was in.

Still, what she wouldn't have given to lift one of the knifes off of the table before her and jam it into Cain. But she couldn't and as the stickiness of the yolk dripped over her eyes and she shut them and as Cain exploded inside her ass, filling it with his cum, she wonder just what in the hell she could actually do.

Cain laughed and reached around her to pluck a sausage from the plate on the table and in one smooth movement slid it inside her still contracting asshole and drew it out covered in his sperm. He turned Halle around and offered her the cum covered sausage and as the egg dripped form her nose she opened her mouth and took the sausage straight from her ass into her mouth and chewed it.

"She's a doozy all right Cain a real doozy!" cackled Pa as he helped himself to some more bacon.

*

The day turned into a complete scorcher. Cain and Ma headed off in the afternoon to the nearest town for a very mysterious meeting that Halle had a premonition involved her in some way, while the older brother was out in the fields doing some work. All of which left Pa to sit in his rocker on the rickety porch and watch Halle clean up the yard. She really didn't like being left with Pa, he was a crazy old bastard at times and if he was in the wrong kind of mood he could really scare her. As was normal when Cain wasn't around and she was let outside she had an old, rusting chain around her ankle that could stretch up to fifty yards distance but was locked tightly around her.

This was really turning in to a pretty hellish day, she thought, it had been bad enough at breakfast time but this was arguably worse. She was out in this blistering hot, mid afternoon sun, wearing nothing but the tight ankle bracelet and had now been sweeping and brushing for over an hour without so much as a break, with no sign of shade or likelihood of refreshment and all the time the old man had been swigging from his bottle on the shaded porch leering and letching at her body as she worked. The days of working million dollar cases in nice new air conditioned court rooms seemed a million miles away as she swept her bristles along the ground one more time and winced as a small gust of wind blew the dust up and stuck to her sweat covered body. She shuddered as she heard the dry cackle from the porch and just lowered her head rather than give him the satisfaction of seeing she had heard. But she couldn't ignore him that easily.

"Hey nigger, look what I got, some nice, ice-cool lemonade, I bet you'd like some? Huh?"

Halle couldn't help but look up, despite the slur, amazing to think how in her past life she would have bristled so easily at the nigger word and now, here, with these people it was like water off a duck's back -- it no longer even bothered her. She looked with her dark eyes at the grizzled old man, his moonshine bottle for just now forgotten and a tall pitcher of clear lemonade replacing it. She hadn't even hear him get up to get it.

"You want some nigger?"

Despite herself Halle moved towards the porch and nodded, hoping against hope that this was not a cruel prank on his part but knowing from past experience it probably was. As respectfully as she could muster she answered him.

"Why yes sir, that would be mighty good."

Oh, the indignity. And Pa was more than aware of it as well as he nearly creased himself trying to keep a straight face at this ever so humble answer.

"Well after an answer like that who am I to deprive you. Mind you I only got one glass and I already drunk out of that, you know how I wouldn't want to catch any of your kinds germs, so we're going to have to come up with something else to drink from, aren't we?"

She already did not like where this was going but her thirst overtook her and she just dumbly nodded as he continued enjoying himself immensely.

"I tell you what bitch, why don't you get yourself over here, take off my dungarees, help me cool down a bit more and once I'm bare ass naked I can pour the lemonade down my front and you can drink it from the tip of my ole dick!"

At that he burst into fits of laughter and Halle shook her head and backed away, continuing with her brushing, but knowing that she surely did want a drink of that lemonade. And after a further ten more minutes she made her mind up to do it, after all it wasn't any worse than she had done so far in her enforced stay on the farm, and it wasn't as if anyone would ever know about it, what was she really losing? To get a drink she could surely do that? But as soon as she told Pa she would do it he shook his head in response.

"Naw, you're too late girlie. That offers gone, you gotta do more to get your drink now. You want this here lemonade you are going to have to help me out. See I been sitting here drinking 'shine and lemonade all afternoon and am hankering after a nice long piss, but I can't be bothered to visit the outhouse so you want the rest of the lemonade you going to have to save me a trip. You take my piss in your mouth and I'll let you wash the taste away with what's left of the lemonade!"

A horrific offer to be sure, but in her time on the farm Halle had drunk all of the members of the family's piss more than once, at first having to be forced or threatened before realising there was nothing to be done but to do it because in the end she would have to so why not save herself the hassle. It was just another step in her acceptance of her new role in life. She considered baulking again but then when she came back to him it would just be even worse so she just nodded and came towards him as he grinned from ear to ear and cackled horribly. When she got there she tried not to concentrate on his wizened, ravaged, wrinkly old body as she helped him out of the old denim dungarees.

It's amazing what you will do in desperate times, and these last few weeks had been desperate for Halle. It was like she had regressed somewhat from the bold, confident, professional woman she had been to a timid, submissive woman who would do what she was told to just for an easy life and to avoid any trouble. Before Cain had kidnapped her she would never, ever have even contemplated doing something as horrible as this -- to actually drink someone else's piss. Never, it was surely abhorrent. But now? Now, she had done so many things, perverted, twisted, not natural that to get a drink of that cool lemonade this was no real problem -- fact was he probably could have ordered her to do it and she would have obeyed. What Pa wanted, and Halle knew it, was that she did it of her own accord, that she asked for it knowing what she had to do to get the drink.

Her bare feet made it to the wooden landing that ran the length of the farm house and she obediently dropped to her hands and knees before the old man, propping her broom on the railing before she did so. She crawled the last few yards towards the rocker (knowing this would please him) and rested her beautiful chin on his knee facing directly towards his wrinkled penis.

"Now you just open up and take this an' I'll add the lemonade as we go, bitch"

The sun beat down and Halle was at least grateful for the shade and she held her mouth open, forcing herself not to close it on instinct and waited. She did not have to wait long. The piss burst out in a fast stream and immediately found her face, his hand adjusting it minutely so the flow found her mouth. She was smart enough to use her tongue to prevent her swallowing most of it, letting it fill up and run down her chin to the wood, but she still had to swallow some and nearly gagged on the acrid taste. Finally, as the flow slowed he lifted the pitcher of lemonade and dribbled it down his front so that it ran into his crotch and down his cock where Halle greedily sucked it up, not caring from what she was sucking it from just thankful for the cool, refreshing drink. Too soon Pa, stopped the pouring and placed the pitcher back on his table. He reached forward and gripped Halle's hair, literally pulling her off his dick.

"That's enough bitch, you get back to work, you can have another drink when I need another piss!"

That was how Halle spent her afternoon.

*

That evening was strange. Firstly, Halle did not dine (or do anything else with the family), which was unusual because they all seemed to get a freakish amusement of her eating from the large metal bowl on the ground as they ate their tea of an evening. Tonight, when Cain returned home he led her to her 'room' deep in the cellar and left her there. They were past the point of tying her up, they and she knew they did not need to, after all, what kind of fate awaited her if she did escape and return home) so they settled for just locking the heavy door at the top of the narrow, steep stairway that led into the darkness of the cellar. She didn't mind, although she wished she had a light down here but at least she had an old mattress to sleep on. But as she lay there, contemplating her rotten luck for the billionth time she could hear raised voices from above and while she could not make out what the topic of conversation (shouting, more like) was she had an overwhelming sense that it was about her. And she was right, but it would be a week to the night before she would discover exactly what the fuss had been about.

It was a Friday, Halle had managed to get through another rough week, her chores getting more physically demanding and the family's desires getting more and more outlandish. She had thought cleaning out the pig sties while wearing not a stitch of clothes (nor shoes) was as bad as it could get but then done the unimaginable and eaten Ma's unkempt, stinking pussy out. And Pa kept making veiled comments about the mangy mutt they kept as a guard dog. Like I said it had been a hard week.

But this night, unlike all others ones since Halle had been forced into living in this hillbilly hell Cain did not lead her to the cellar, this night, instead, he led her by the wrist (still sans clothing) out the front door and half pushed, half dragged her into the back of their canvas covered truck. The thing reeked of animals and engine oil but Halle knew better than to complain. At the shadowy end of the trailer, right up behind the cab was a low cage, about three foot high, three foot long and five foot long.

"Get in it!" barked Cain without explanation.

Dropping to her knees Halle did as she was bidden and crawled into the tight enclosure, feeling the metal at her sides. The metal structure vibrated hard as the gate was closed hard behind her and she heard a lock clicking into place.

"That's to make sure you don't get no ideas of escaping en route bitch!"

"Where to?"

"We're going to a party, and you're the main attraction!"

It was a frightening journey for Halle. She had a heavy sense of foreboding about this. Why were they taking her off the farm? That didn't make sense given all Cain's promises and threats to reduce her to his personal slave as revenge for her part in the divorce trial (but maybe he thought he had already achieved that?). Whatever, being forced into that awkward position in the cramped confide of the cage was not pleasant at all and above the physical discomfort was the mental anguish as her mind ran through an ever increasing cycle of things they had planned for her now. It made things worse that they were driving over some terribly rough roads, Halle had little clue about the immediate surroundings of the family homestead anyway but the dirt tracks and all the twisting and turning the vehicle did only served to totally and utterly disorientate her and when the truck came to a shuddering halt some fifty minutes after she was herded aboard it she did not have a clue as to her whereabouts.

He switched the vehicle off and got out leaving Halle huddled in the back, her body slick with sweat in the humidity of the evening. At a distance she could hear voices, multiple voices, some low some shouting but it was all incoherent to her despite how she strained her ears to get some clue as to their whereabouts. She was to find out soon enough and very quickly wish that she had not!

She was left in the back of the truck for at least half an hour when two men, Cain and another got up into the trailer and without a word draped a black cloak over the cage, immediately plunging her into relative darkness. It was obviously a thick cover as she could barely see anything through it and she grunted as they dragged the cage along to the back of the truck and then half lifted, half dropped it onto a wheeled trolley at the bottom. In seconds she could feel herself being rolled over uneven terrain and could still hear the murmur of a lot of voices nearby.

If she could have seen then the scene would not have pleased her. She was on the fringes of a crowd of nearly sixty people (all men, all clad in tell-tale garbs of white sheets and appointed white hat/mask. Yes, she was being wheeled around the edges of the states Ku Klux Klan meeting. Cain was not a member but Pa had been and it had been him that had insisted their "nigger bitch" could be used in a rarely seen ceremony. Cain and the other man wheeled the trolley right around the crowd as a speaker started up and began bringing his audience to a frenzy. They were in a remote field and not likely to ever be disturbed (especially since the local Sheriff had been paid nicely to not be in this area tonight). Halle still strained her ears and although she could not clearly make out what was being said she didn't like it, not one bit.

The crowd got loaded as she came around them and was wheeled up a steep incline that saw her slide back in the cage. She was being wheeled up to an altar that stood a few feet higher than the crowd at ground level. At either side of the altar were a series of wooden crosses that were burning brightly and Halle could hear the sparking of the wood and wondered what on earth was out there. She found out moments later as Cain hauled the cover off her cage and the crowd of white robed and white pointy masked men let out an animalistic roar -- it was as if a pack of hungry dogs had seen their prey. Halle cowered back in her metal enclosure, frightened, but reassurance would come from a most unlikely source. Cain leaned down to hiss at her ear.

"Don't worry none bitch, I'll make sure you don't get hurt. This wasn't my idea anyway, it's fucking stupid but Pa wouldn't be told. No way we should be letting you be seen in public, even in front of this bunch of nut jobs!"

Straining her neck in the cramped confines of the cage Halle asked.

"What are they going to do?"

"Have you ever heard of tarring and feathering?" was the rather daunting response, "Now calm down bitch, they ain't actually gonna tar you, though they do have some gunk over there with engine oil and shit like that in it but they won't do that until the end. No this is a little more kinky than that. They are gonna coat you in cum rather than tar, they're going to come up here and shoot their loads all over you then dump chicken feathers on you and get a good old laugh outta' that.Then they'll probably use the oil. Like I say it's not as bad as Pa's day, they would have done you up proper back then. Anyway, you just let it happen and I'll get you out of here when it's done- we got plenty more for you back at the farm!"

Before any further conversation the cage was opened and Halle was pulled out, at once glad to be able to straighten her limbs but also deeply concerned at her position and the crowd of pointy white heads staring at her with what resembled cold, dark, shark's eyes. Pushed to her knees between the burning crosses Halle's felt a hand at her cheek, examining her, feeling her jaw line, examining the quality of her dental work. It was the leader of the group, the Wizard, and he looked at Cain and complemented him.

"Nice. This is certainly a high quality nigger you have brought us today."

"Fine. Just remember, you don't hurt her, you don't mark her. She's my slave and we got plenty more work for her yet!"

The Wizard grunted under his mask and without further ado reached under his robe and lifted it up, his dick was already hard and just a few hard strokes of it brought an explosion of cum that seemed to never end as it coated Halle's face, splashing on her eyes, nose and big lips.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,487 Followers
12