Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baddad53
baddad53
73 Followers

"I really enjoyed last night. You looked incredibly sexy and put on a great show. Everyone agreed."

"I am sure I don't remember all of it, but I hope you enjoyed yourself. I think I'll get my revenge this evening at the party."

We finished our breakfast with small talk about the hotel amenities, local attractions and the preparations for the evening's festivities.

We spent an uneventful afternoon shopping at the large area mall and had a late lunch at a Mexican based restaurant which had outside seating. We were people watching while people were watching us casually enjoyed our lunch.

The time for the party was approaching and the car service would be picking up the two of us as well as a few other guests staying at the hotel about a half an hour before the party. Diane and I enjoyed a hot shower in the suites oversized shower, washing each other's back while grabbing a cheap feel or two. We got out of the shower and I teased with Diane telling her she would definitely be spending more time on her makeup than on her choice of clothing.

I retreated to the bedroom, leaving Di to do her hair and her makeup while I donned a NASCAR driver's suit complete down to the shoes. I had purchased the complete outfit at a charity auction around the time of the Coca Cola 400 race in Daytona. As a part of the prize, the suit was custom fitted for me as the driver and I are different sizes.

The time for the car service arrived and Diane and I made our way to the lobby to await our ride to the club and a very interesting evening. While we stood in the hotel lobby a man approached from behind us and instructed us to put on our masks. When the gentleman finished speaking we were joined by six young ladies in Mardi Gras type outfits with elaborate masks and headgear, and two other gentlemen who appeared to be considerably older than anyone else. The two men wore business suits with cloth masks reflecting a lack of imagination in their selection.

I couldn't help myself so I asked the one closest to me, "What are you supposed to be?"

The gentleman sneered at me, replying, "Rich. Very, very rich."

I stepped back towards Diane who was giggling at the man's answer and my responding reaction.

"Asshole," I muttered.

"A rich asshole. A very, very rich asshole," she corrected me teasingly and returned to her giggling.

"Whatever!" It was a line I had learned from the late Hugh Culverhouse.

We all made our way to the stretch limo and the two older gentlemen settled into the back seat and observed all of the young women entering the car. There was some minor groping of the ladies by the two perverts, but no one offered a protest. The gentlemen were quiet on the ride to the club, while the young ladies, including my wife, offered speculation about what would happen at the party, Apparently, one or two of the young ladies had been present for at least one previous private party at this club and was telling the other girls how to act, what to expect and what was expected.

It became quite clear that none of the other girls in the car were spouses of any of the other guests. My wife leaned into me and suggested that two of the girls were probably mistresses of the two gentlemen accompanying us for our short journey.

We arrived at the club along with three or four other limos filled with party guests brought in from other area settings. All of the people getting out were dressed in a variety of costumes from the very mundane to the extremely elaborate, some modest, some totally immodest wearing practically nothing at all. Three of the women and two of the younger gentlemen had painted on costumes that left nothing to the imagination.

The crowd headed inside to be greeted with stewards holding large trays of drinks and appetizers for us to enjoy. I took a flute of champagne for Diane and grabbed a bottle of Corona for myself and started to mingle with the other guests. It appeared that there were some couples together like us, but that the majority of the men were there along, as were a number of the young ladies at the party.

Diane and I began mingling as a couple but soon separated to talk to different people. I was engaged with a very attractive large breasted blond dressed as Little Red Riding Hood and an older distinguished gentleman dressed as Colonel Sanders. In the space between the two I could see Diane talking rather animatedly to a couple of gentlemen dressed as Harpo and Groucho Marx. I watched their interchange while trying to maintain my part of the current conversation, but kept glancing at Diane, who now had her back to me. It wasn't long before I saw her reach down and I could see her unbuckling her belt. In no time at all Diane had her jacket opened exposing herself to the Marx Brothers who were nodding their approval and appreciation.

I watched as she closed her jacket, but left the belt dangling. She and Groucho marks then headed for the open air deck off to the side of the clubhouse. I asked Little Red Riding Hood if she would like to step outside for some fresh air. She looked at Colonel Sanders and he nodded his approval. Taking Red by the hand I led the way, following in the footsteps of my wife and Groucho.

Diane and Groucho were off to the side as were a number of other coupled costumed characters. Diane made her way to one of the pool lounge chairs while the gentleman took the next chair and they continued their animated conversation. It wasn't long before Groucho was leaning in to Diane and I saw her slip her jacket open revealing a little of herself to him. There was another couple close enough to see the activity taking place and became instant voyeurs, joining myself and Little Red Riding Hood.

Diane was excited, even in the dim light I could see her. The look on her face was completely erotic making her look like the horny nymph she is. She laid the back of the chair down almost flat and drew jacket fully open exposing herself completely.

The man leaned over Diane and began to lightly stroke Diane's Flat, smooth stomach.

"Like what you see?" Diane asked as she nervously looked from me back to the man enjoying the view of her naked body.

He nodded his head, and sensing no reaction from me, turned his full attention back to Di's body. His mind could not decide where to look as his eyes jumped from her boobs to her laser cleaned pussy. Di reached up and took his hand from her stomach in her two hands and pulled it onto her right breast. She used her hands to move his hand around on her boob.

"Squeeze it. Doesn't it feel soft and firm?" He complied with her request and as he began to knead her tit she released her grip on his hand.

"Ooohhhh. That feels nice." Diane twisted in her seat as he moved his hand to her left tit and pinched her nipple. He continued to rubs her breasts and the group of voyeurs moved slowly closer to the action.

She used her right hand to push one of his hand back down over her stomach and guided it towards her hole. His fingers lingered for only a second before he slid his middle finger inside her. I watched as he slowly began to explore her womanhood with one hand while he massaged her delightful tits with the other hand. While I watched, I saw her reacting to the man's finger action. She turned her head, from side to side urging the guy to continue whatever it was he was doing.

"Yes, yes, right there. Faster. harder. That feels so good."

The group of four observers had now grown to eight people who, like Red and I were watching while we also took liberties with each other. I had pulled Red close to me as I watched my love give her full attention to another man, and was enjoying the view and the feel of Red's large breasts which I had pulled free of her outfit. I turned Red so that she and I could both continue being voyeurs while partaking of some action ourselves.

I leaned into Red, kissing her deep and long working my hand down between her legs where I pushed aside her thong and slipped a finger inside evoking a deep breath from Red. I worked my lips down her chin, around her neck and began nipping at her shoulder.

Curiosity got to me so I looked over at my wife and her companion and watched as the old guy tried to get his entire hand inside Di's squishing wet pussy. His head was buried between her tits, he had his hand buried in Diane's snatch and was twisting her tit by pinching her nipple. I was fascinated as the old man worked his hand, twisting it one way as he slid it in and reversing the twisting action as he pulled his hand back.

Diane was now completely into it, moving his left hand down to join his hand busily working to bring her happiness. Taking the cue, he pinched the top of her pussy causing her to grab his arm. He tried to pull it free apparently thinking her had hurt her, but she held it in place and gyrated her hips against his hand. With four finger inside her he turned his left hand over and wiggled another finger into her.

That pulled the trigger for her as she grabbed his arms with both her hands and pumped her hips hard. She released her grip and fell back in her seat. The old guy slid his hand out of her ravaged pussy and traced a line of her juices to her belly button ring up to her pierced nipple.

Diane lay on the seat, breathing hard and fast, smiling up at the guy.

"Thanks. I really needed that." she said breathlessly. She tried to cover herself, pulling the jacket back across her tits. The group of voyeurs all acknowledged the performance.

"What about me?' he pleaded as he stood up, pointing to a very stiff looking crotch.

"Yeah, okay. But where?" she asked unsure of where this activity was leading.

"Right here. I am a senior member of this club. There won't be any problems.

'You have a condom? "she asked, "because if you don't I have a couple with me."

"People will probably come out and watch," the old man stated. "You will be compensated."

"I don't care who watches. The whole world can watch for all I care."

I watched as the Groucho undid his pants and began to unwrap the flavored Trojan. That's when I saw the large ring on his finger. Now I understood what had gotten Diane so excited.

Diane knelt on a towel that had been sitting on the chair, took hold of his cock and rolled the condom down his thick six inch tool. She looked up and realized she was more exposed in this position and spread her knees on the towel to fully expose herself. She started stroking his cock, watching it grow firmer the longer she held onto it, and continued to try and work more of his cock into her mouth. Seeing the position of her pussy I pulled Red across the patio, sat down in the lounge chair where Diane had been laying and brought Red down onto my lap. I began to caress Red and grabbed her tits as I worked my hand into her pants and slid two fingers into her pussy.

Diane began moving in rhythm working the man's cock in her mouth while tugging at the base and playing with his balls. She was making humming noises as she worked hoping to reduce the time the task took. It didn't take long before Groucho was holding her head in both her hands, his breathing becoming rapid.

Groucho let out a groan as he shot his load into the condom protecting both of them. He continued softly moan as Diane sat up and gave him a quick kiss. The group of onlookers cheered her performance, so she took a quick bow as she stood retrieving her jacket.

"Hope you liked it," she offered shyly as she began to snap the jacket closed and buckle the belt.

"Amazing woman you got there," he offered as I reached for Diane.

I took Diane by the hand and led her and Little Red back into the main clubhouse and retrieved everyone a fresh drink.

"Having fun?" I asked Diane as I raised my right eyebrow into a quizzical look.

"Yes, I am. And I am making contacts for my marketing myself. Do you know that he owns a group of jewelry stores in Central Florida? I have a chance now to do some more hand and arm modeling for his company."

"Not bad, but I thought that you said that you weren't going to show everyone who asks what a secret agent wears under her overcoat."

"He was different,," she was explaining as we were interrupted by another well aged gentleman.

"I wonder if I might talk to you privately for a moment," he requested as he indicated his query was intended for Diane.

"Excuse me," she tossed over her shoulder as she took the gentleman's extended hand and followed him off to a semi-secluded corner of the room.

I was approached by Little Red Riding Hood who explained that we had never finished what we had started. Taking her by the hand I led her into the men's locker room, and checking carefully made sure we were alone. I led her to the locker area and sat her down on the nearest bench. I kissed her slowly, increasing the tempo and the pressure as the kiss continued. I nibbled on the nose that was covered with freckles, while I ran my hands through her red hair.

I reached up and untied her red hoody letting it fall to the floor, leaving her barely dressed in a bright red bodice that appeared to be two or three sizes to small., a pair of red fish net stockings and red ballerina slippers. I reached around her to undo a zipper, but found that she was laced up with a string knot holding everything together. I tugged on the string and watched as the scanty covering fell away. Freckles dotted her ample chest but faded into a narrow trail that led to her clean shaven pussy. I followed the disappearing freckles with my kisses then let my tongue go to work on her delicious pussy. Soon she was wiggling and shaking and had my head between her hands directing my movements to just the right spot with her legs wrapped around my neck, crossed on my back..

"That's it! That's it! Right there. Ohohohohoh..." she finished with relish. "Oh, yes. That was nice."

"Now it's my turn."

Without a second thought I had her legs in my hands and had my cock buried deep in her pussy. Free and unprotected felt so good with her. She had me worked up in a frenzy and I was pumping her like a madman. Kneeling by the small bench my knees were quickly becoming rug burned, but I didn't care. Seeing my wife's performance earlier and knowing she was doing the same thing I was had me at my wit's end. My mind was whirling with excitement.

Just before I came I worked my cock out of her pussy, but continued to stroke it between her legs and finally covered her belly with my juice. I released her legs and fell back against the bank of lockers. Only then did we realize we had an audience of a couple of the wait staff who had come in to check on the conditions of the locker room.

"Excuse us," I said rather sarcastically but yet politely as I grabbed Kittle Red's hoody and covered her up.

The two staffers turned to leave as Red began to giggle.

"I like it when people watch me."

"You sound like my wife", I stated as I rolled my eyes.

"Is that your wife?" she asked incredibly.

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"No one brings their wife to these parties. Most of the girls her tonight are escorts working for big money, even me."

"I'm supposed to pay you now for our little romp?" I never would have guessed that this young lady was a working girl.

"No, the club pays every one of us as we leave the party. The later you stay, the more guys you are with the more you get paid. I go to school at UCF and do this part time. That way I can study when I have to and work when I want to or they really need me to work, like tonight."

"Oh," was all I could manage to say. I had to think about this sudden turn of events, and I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

"Shall we?" I asked as I extended my hand to help her up.

We returned to the party only to bump into Diane coming out of one of the offices, arranging her jacket. She looked up from her fussing with her outfit and saw me watching her.

"What?" she shot out.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Having a good time?"

"Wonderful," she offered. "You?" she asked as she looked up and down Little Red Riding Hood and her skimpy outfit.

"If you're a naughty little girl later I'll tell you about it."

"If we leave now you can tell me about it on the ride back to the hotel with the car service," she whispered seductively.

I turned to Little Red and quietly into to her ear asked what Diane had to do before she left.

A brief look of astonishment crossed her face before she replied that Diane had to see the concierge and he would take care of Diane's fee.

I explained to Diane that none of the women were allowed to leave the party without checking with the concierge which prompted an odd look from Diane.

"Okay," she hesitated as she joined me as I walked towards the entrance. I continued outside to arrange for the car service to take us to the hotel as Diane popped into the office to speak with the man in charge.

A couple of minutes later she charged outside to confront me.

"They think I'm a hooker. Look! They paid me for tonight, and two of the gentlemen added tips to what they were supposed to pay me. Can you believe that?" She was pissed as she thrust the money towards me, but I think she was also excited about the evening and the apparent misunderstanding.

I chuckled as I explained the situation to her. But, then it was her turn to surprise me.

"Those two guys that tipped me also asked for my phone number so that they could use me again. They think I am an escort. The concierge asked me if I was one of the new girls since he hadn't seen me before."

"You're not serious, are you?" I was taken back by her attitude. She was a wild and crazy girl since she had come out of her shell of shyness a couple of years earlier. But this would be taking her adventures to a new level.

"You never know," she offered coyly as she turned to step into the limo that had arrived during our little discussion. We got into the limo and settled into the comfortable seating holding each other throughout the ride.

baddad53
baddad53
73 Followers
12