Halloween Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought me up then, to capture my nipple in his mouth, to hold it in his teeth, to tease and to pinch. I was in another realm, off the ground, being supported by this man who was not really a man at all, it seemed. I did not fear falling. I only feared the dark, the feeling I felt. I feared the things I expected.

Bringing me back down on the sword of his cock, he pumped harder, in a faster rhythm until I cried out with the pleasure of it. Holding me tight against his hips, he was still for a moment, then shuddered, groaning loudly and thrusting once into me. He came then, releasing into me his hot milky fluid that filled me and gave me an unsettling warmth. When his pleasure was finished, he held me close to him, like…like a lover. I cried against his chest, the reality coming over me.

Quickly, I kissed him and said, "Let me clean up."

He only looked at me.

I touched the ground again. I went to the jug of tea that was sitting on the floor and I uncapped it, taking a long, slow drink. Realizing my thirst in the heat, I drank a quarter of the jug in one gulp, then drank more. Feeling a little better, I went to the hose and thought about how I would help this man…this slave whom had no name. I would have to pretend I had not seen him. Or that I approved of it. Perhaps the latter would be easier.

Taking the hose to my legs, washing away the sticky fluids on my thighs, I considered leaving that night. Where would I go? There was nowhere to go. But there was a truck. I could hot wire it maybe. I had luck stealing my boyfriend's car, why not this one. I could come back for the man with the authorities. It all sounded right. I just had to do it.

My skin felt cleaner, but the feminine folds of my vagina were still sticky with semen and my own juices. I turned the hose to myself to wash this away too.

"Let me…" he said. I did not protest.

Coming close to him, I stood in front of him and felt his hands move my legs apart. I closed my eyes, feeling his lips against the dark curling hairs of my pubis. His fingers opened the soft lips and his tongue found the passage of my core and lapped at the flesh there. Slowly, he cleaned the sensitive folds of me, licking in long and studied strokes, taking his own seed from me. I luxuriated in the feeling of this, wanting it never to stop. I felt dizzy. I felt drunk. I wanted more.

Holding to my hips with gentle hands, he pushed his tongue inside of me then out again. I weakened. I felt my head spin. I lowered to the ground, not sure I could support myself. A dizziness that was overwhelming took me.

Darkness.

* *** * *** *

Light.

I was not sure where I was. My head felt like a baloon had been inflated inside it and I was floating, floating like a cloud of heaviness. Cool cement. It seemed familiar, but something else…chains. My wrists were bound, my ankles, my waist wrapped in something. My mouth was gagged with a rubber ball and a strap. I jolted, memory returning.

He was there, the mystery lover I had taken in the barn, and I was in the barn. Things were the same about him, only he was being moved.

Sam and Miriam and two strong looking men were taking him out of the barn. I tried to remain quiet, I tried not to scream against the gag. It would not help me. I could not stand. I was attached to the wall, much as he had been. I looked to the side of me, hot tears streaking down my face. There was the hose, the small backpack I had brought with me, the tea jug…the tea jug! It made sense, frightening, insane sense. The tea I had guzzled had been drugged with something. I had passed out. They had chained me.

A sense of surrealistic panic rose in my throat like bile. Miriam came through the door of the barn where I lay on the floor, her milky ghost of an eye searing me with static.

"You're a pretty little thing, yes, sure thing." She said and smiled almost warmly. Almost.

"You are going to be a popular girl. The Carnival pays good for girls that look like you. I'll make a pretty penny. Ya see Carnival is in Vegas this year. Well, I promised we'd get ya to Vegas by Halloween night, didn't I?" she laughed, cruelly at her private joke.

Her cold, bony hands, unusually cold and thin for a plump woman, touched my hip, then she pried my knees apart and to my horror, she plunged a long scepter of a finger into my vagina. I closed my eyes. I cried. I did not believe this was real. She tickled my clitoris, trying to tease it to come out of hiding. To my ultimate horror, it did. She delighted,

"See girl! You'd do good at Carnival. Sam wasn't sure, but I knew! Well, you'll be in Vegas by tonight alright. Sure thing girl, sure thing."

Her back turned to me and I saw her dry her hand absently on the skirt of her matronly dress. The door opened again and the men came for me, their hands lifting me up over their heads. They were taking me out to the truck, putting me in the back and shutting a hull over me, trapped in a box that felt like a coffin. I screamed then. I screamed all the way to Vegas. All the way to Carnival.

12