Halloween Dance For Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot party alright, as soon as I entered the room, there was Sheila topless and on her knees surrounded by our mailman, UPS man, pizza delivery man, and Mark, our next door neighbor. They all had their pants down around their ankles and Sheila was taking turns giving them blowjobs. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was surreal. My wife wasn't just sucking one man's cock, she was taking on four men.

I sat on the edge of the bed watching the show. Sheila was oblivious to my presence in the room. She never removed her eyes from the cocks. I watched her jerking off one, while sucking another. Then, when someone was ready to cum, she was there with her mouth. One by one, first the mailman, then the UPS man, then the pizza delivery man, and now the gas station attendant all shot their load of cum in Sheila's mouth.

We returned to our mundane lives but, now, we have enough pillow talk to last us until next year's Swingers' Masquerade Ball, where the next time, we're going as a couple, Sonny and Cher, we've decided. Since I'm so tall and Sheila's so short, she's going as Sonny and I'm dressing as Cher. It should be fun and maybe this time, I'll get lucky, too.