Halloween Dare Ch. 04

Story Info
Two more join and give a show.
2.8k words
4.58
114.5k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
971 Followers

Dave and Jennie, breathe deeply trying to recover their breath. Dave leans back against the wall for support and Jennie rests her head on his shoulder leaning into him. His penis was still buried inside her, both too spent to move for the time being.

Through the fog of their exhaustion they begin to hear clapping as if applause coming from down a long hallway. Softly teasingly they hear voices that seem to echo up from the bottom of a deep well.

"Bravo, Bravo!"

Dave and Jennie turn as one to look at the far wall of the bedroom.

On a nearly transparent bed that glowed softly of moonlight was a young woman with long curly hair, and a slightly older gentleman, old enough to be her father. Both were of the same glowing quality as the bed they sat on and neither was entirely opaque.

He has his ghostly penis hard and in his hand. She has her legs up on the bed; her left hand is buried beneath her skirts in her vagina.

" Bravo!" The father says, his voice sounding deep and faraway. " Best show we have seen in ages."

" You two were so hot!" The girl says with a big grin.

Jennie and Dave look at them with complete shock. How long had they been watching? What were they going to do now?

" Who are you?" Dave gets out finally.

" We are the former owners of this house that you two have found to be such a great place for fantastic sex." The older man says releasing his penis, and closing it up in his pants.

" We sorry if we offended you." Jennie says self consciously covering her chest with one arm.

" You didn't offend!" The ghostly girl says with a smile. " As we said, we enjoyed the show."

" How long were you watching?" Dave asks.

" Since you came into our home, it is Halloween, the night when we are closest to being able to interact with the living." The girl responds.

" You know I haven't seen a football game since 1898? Did you know before then a touch down was only worth four points? I kept forgetting that watching the game over your shoulder. That little gadget was pretty neat." The man says with a big smile.

" Well, then I'm glad you enjoyed it. Isn't it a little perverted to be watching the two of us having sex?" Dave asks.

" Isn't it a little perverted to be having sex in a haunted house?" The man returns with a smile.

" What are your names?" Jennie asks.

" My name is Mary, this is my dad, Hank."

" You guys don't seem particularly scary." Jennie says finally.

" We're not." Hank says firmly.

" But we are horny, always horny." Mary says with a smile.

" Why is that?" Dave asks.

" It's the way we died I guess." Hank says with a shrug.

" How'd you die? There are so many stories." Jennie asks excitedly.

" Well it was the winter of 1899..." Hank says quietly his voice echoing around Dave and Jennie.

Jennie and Dave look around and the home seems to glow around them, and no longer look like it was falling apart. The paint on walls was clean, the furniture new... It was a pleasant home.

Hank comes into the room wearing a thick coat. He quickly gets a fire going in the wood stove in the corner of the room where Dave and Jennie hadn't even noticed one before.

It isn't like before the fire is crackling merrily away in the stove, and Hank goes over to his bed.

Mary comes into the room bundled in a blanket, looking cold and miserable.

" Dad, can I come I here, we don't have enough wood to get a fire going anywhere else in the house."

" Of course sweetie." Hank answers with a smile.

Mary quickly scurries across the room and jumps into her father's bed. She touches his face, and looks dismayed.

" You are chilled to the bone! What would mother say?"

" That I am fool." Hank says with a smile.

" And she would be right. Why did you stay out in the cold so long?"

" Honey, you know why. Things have been tight since your mother died, I have to get as much work as I can."

" What good will it do us if you die in the cold?" Mary asks, as she wraps the blanket around her father's shoulders and curls close to him to try and warm him up.

Hank relaxes into his daughter's embrace, letting her warmth and comfort soothe him. She was so much like her mother; having recently turned 18 she was nearly the spitting image of her mother when he had married her almost 20 years ago.

Mary feels safe wrapped up with her father; he had seemed so frail for months after her mother's illness had finally taken her to the afterlife. In the past months he had seemed more himself, more the strong man she had remembered from her childhood.

This summer had ended early this year, and fall was already nearly as cold as winter. There wasn't snow yet, but the air was cold and dry, biting at exposed flesh.

It was Halloween, a night when many children participated in mischief, but it was likely to be a quiet Halloween with it so cold.

As Mary shifts her body against his, Hank feels her breast brush his arm and he is immediately taken of thoughts of when his wife and he had spend the cold evenings in each other's arms. His cock hardens, and he tries to close his eyes to remind himself it was his daughter leaning on him now, not his wife.

Mary notices his discomfiture and raises her hand to touch his forehead to see if he had a temperature. In raising her hand she brushes it across his lap, and immediately notices his erection. Hank gasps at the shock of the touch, but doesn't pull immediately away.

Mary feels herself get a little excited about invoking this reaction in any man, let alone her father. She feels warmth begin in her secret area, and her pulse quickens.

Boldly she lets her hand rest on her father's crotch, and is reward with it twitching and hardening as his gasps again.

" Sweetie, please." Hank pleads softly.

" What daddy?" Mary asks innocently, looking up into his eyes as she lightly brushes his cock through his pants.

Hank's penis twitches again and a moan escapes his lips.

" Mary, we can't."

" Can't what daddy?" Mary asks as she continues to rub his penis eliciting another moan from her father.

" You know what, you are my daughter." Hank says, but his limited resistance is melting.

" So?" Mary asks.

Dave and Jennie watch this begin to play out in shock, and Jennie starts to feel Dave's cock harden inside of her once again. She turns in his lap so she can see better, keeping his penis inside of her.

Mary slowly opens the front of her father's pants and pulls out his penis and begins stroking it in her hand. All Hank can do is let out another moan of pleasure as his hips buck up into his daughter's hand.

Mary bends down and gives her father's penis a kiss before she takes the head of his penis into her mouth. With her hand she continues to stroke his penis and Hank simply closes his eyes and lets out a long low moan.

Jennie feels Dave's lips caress the back of her neck as he lifts his hips pushing his now fully hard cock up into her. Jennie feels her self becoming very wet, and regaining her sexual energy watching such a taboo sexual display.

Jennie could understand Mary's attraction to her father; his was broad strong looking man, with kind eyes, and deep voice. She could also realize why Hank found his daughter so attractive with her soft blond hair, big blue eyes, and bright read lips, her hips flare out to a nicely curved ass, and her breasts were at least C's.

Jennie begins to ride Dave's cock meeting his thrusts as they continued to watch Mary stroke her father's cock into her mouth.

Mary slowly lowers her mouth part way down Hank's cock and then bob's it back up taking about half his length into her mouth while her hand continued to slowly stoke the bottom half of his shaft.

It had been a long time for Hank, ever since his wife had turned sick over a year ago, and the feel of his daughter's mouth, in combination of the very taboo nature of what they were doing brings his seed shooting up his shaft in very short order.

Mary is surprised by the first spurt of her father's juices hitting the back of her throat, but she quickly recovers. She slides her lips up so only the head of his penis is in her mouth and she dutifully swallows his every drop sucking on him until his cock has stopped twitching and is beginning to soft in her mouth. She then lets it fall free.

" We shouldn't have done that." Hank says as he regains himself.

" I liked it, daddy. I've been in love with you for the past two months." Mary says.

" I love you too, and you are very beautiful, but it isn't right." Hank says his eyes showing concern.

" It feels so right dad, please, make love to me." Mary pleads with her eyes big and round.

" I can't." Hank says his eyes showing how he was torn between doing what he felt was right and making his daughter happy.

Mary undoes the clasps on her dress and it drops to the floor, soon her under garments follow and Jennie, Dave, and Hank all take in their breath at once to see her soft, alabaster skin revealed.

" Please daddy." Mary pleads again leaning back in the bed.

Like a man hypnotized, Hank crawls between her legs, and begins to use his mouth on his daughter. He finds her already moist excited from sucking on him. She sighs with the first brush of his breath on her.

Jennie, reaches beneath her and begins to stroke Dave's balls with her fingertips, causing him to moan appreciatively.

Dave reaches around Jennie and begins to massage her breasts as they continue to watch Hank lick his daughter's pussy.

Hank slides his tongue along the length of his daughter's vagina, and is surprised how much like her mother she tastes.

" Yes daddy." Mary whispers, encouraging him as she lifts her knees and spreads her legs to allow him easier access.

Hank continues to probe his tongue between his daughter's folds as she continues to whisper encouragements. His tongue slides over her clit, and she humps up into his face, he feels her hands move over his head, and feels her fingers slide through his hair.

He slides his tongue deep inside of her and she moans softly, pulls his face closer to her with her hands. He pushes his tongue into her hole and back out before tracing a path back up to her clit.

Hank slides his tongue back and forth across her clit eliciting ever louder moans from his daughter.

Jennie feels Dave's hand slide down her abdomen to begin to rub her clit as they slowly gyrated their hips into each other.

Hank takes a finger and slowly pushes it into his daughter's vagina, he feels some resistance, and so he pulls his finger back as he concentrates more effort on her clit.

Mary quickly feels her very first orgasm approaching and as she humps herself into her father's tongue, she lets out little whimpers. Then all at once the warming feeling burst from her womanhood outward into the rest of her body, causing her to feel light headed.

As Hank feels the first wave of his daughter's orgasm about to take her, he quickly thrusts his finger into her pushing past her virginity, allowing her orgasm to mask any discomfort or pain.

He continues to slide his finger back and forth into her as he lightly strokes her clit with his tongue; he slides a second finger into her as his daughter resumes her humping into his attentions.

Hank continues to stroke her deep with his fingers as he uses his other hand to pull his pants down further. His penis had regained its erection and now he wanted to take his daughter.

He quickly walks on his knees forward and lines his penis with his daughter's vagina. He looks into his daughter's eyes, her last chance to stop him, but she only looks him in the eyes, and mouths the word 'please'.

Hank slowly pushes his cock into her and they both moan as one. Hank had forgotten how tight a virgin could be, and his penis twitches excitedly inside of her love canal, he could sense that he was leaking already.

Hank slowly withdrawals and then pushes forward again, causing them to both moan at the sensation of the penetration.

Jennie slowly begins to increase her pace, watching Hank have sex with his own daughter, over a hundred years ago was more of a turn on than she could imagine. She watched in amazement as his as clenched as he pushed himself into her.

Mary wraps her arms around her father's neck and her legs around his waist trying to pull him deeper into her. She reaches with her lips and finds his reaching for hers as he continued to thrust in and out of her.

Dave and Jennie begin to pick up their pace, matching the father daughter pace on the bed stroke for stroke. Dave's finger begins to stroke Jennie's clit more instantly as he begins to feel his own orgasm approach.

Mary and Hank begin to moan in concert, each one pushing towards their second orgasm. With one final thrust Hank buries himself deep into his daughter's cunt and as he cock begins to twitch it fires his hot seed up into her. The sensation of her father's juices splashing into her as his cock danced against her walls causes Mary to begin to scream in orgasm.

Soon Dave and Jennie's moans are echoes of Mary and Hank's as they once again cum together. Dave begins shooting his load first his hips bouncing up off the floor erratically, and his finger continued to rub Jennie's clit. Jennie feels her orgasm hit with a hammer like blow and she screams leaning back into Dave's chest as he pinches her left nipple intensifying the sensations still more.

Slowly Dave and Jennie come down and they are again in a room with crumbling paint, and scattered debris.

They look over at the bed to see Hank and Mary still sitting there smiling but with their hands on each other.

" That was our first time together." Mary says with a smile as she strokes her father's penis, which was once again out of his pants.

" And our last time as living lovers." Hank says with a smile, taking his hand from his daughter's crotch. " A kid from town thought it good prank to put a rats nest in our stove's chimney."

" We fell asleep exhausted from sex, and never woke up." Mary says, with a sound of sadness.

" The way our bodies were found was of great scandal to the locals."

" Which would explain why legends cropped up, although nothing like your real story." Dave says with a smile.

" I'm so tired, I can't move." Jennie says.

" Hey this isn't because..." Dave begins worriedly.

" You guys have had more sex in one night than most people have in a week, and most married people have in a month or even a year!" Hank says laughing.

" You aren't in danger here." Mary reassures, " We'll keep you two safe."

Jennie slowly rolls off of Dave's lap letting his penis fall free from her vagina.

" I might just stay here a couple nights just to sleep all of this off." Jennie says as she pulls Dave's arm dragging him to lie beside her.

" You are welcome to stay here with us." Hank says.

" We'd like the company." Mary says with a smile.

Dave curls against Jennie's back, spooning her and Jennie sighs contentedly.

" We just might do that." Dave says as he closes his eyes.

Dave and Jennie suddenly feel something warm draped over them Dave opens his eyes a crack to see what looked like a handmade quilt that glowed softly in the moonlight. He then closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep completely sated.

n2anal78
n2anal78
971 Followers