Halloween Gift

Story Info
A couple is awakened.
2.3k words
3.65
30.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A first attempt at entering the contest, all votes are appreciated and needed thanks for reading. Comments are encouraged also.

*

Halloween was less than a month away, for the first time in a decade they would be in the same city. They had been a couple for over twenty years but every October she would be visiting the Goblin Games down in New York State. This year the games were earlier and Halloween was available to them both to enjoy. Life had not been fair to them depression and marital problems keeping them living separate lives. Hoping to change all this he decorated the house using all old costumes, filling with balloons and paper mache. The porch clearly visible from the street looked like the beginnings of a house of horrors.

Friday of the week before the night, a knock at their door he was away at work, she answered and was shocked standing there was the most gorgeous man she had ever seen. He wore a long black cloak, high collar, blond hair hanging down just below his shoulders, the softest most piercing blue eyes almost hypnotizing her, broad shoulders, slim waist standing almost six feet tall.

"Hello, I have been driving by and noticed your decorated house," flowed the words like a baritone reverberating down to the core of her being.

"I have a home in the new subdivision and am having a party On Halloween Night, and would love to have you attend."

"I will have to check with my husband if it would be alright," she stuttered out the reply

"Is he the one that decorated?" the stranger inquired.

"Yes." she responded.

"Delightful, please invite him along also, it is a couples party," slipping her a flyer with all the information. He vanished quickly into the dark night gone before she turned on the outside light.

Her mate was no sooner in the door and she was blabbering away. Listening intently just wanting to get out of his work clothes and settle in down at his computer he listened amazed at the passion that she was expressing.

"So do you want to go, you 're always saying we never go out together?" she exhaled like if the answer she wanted to hear was a matter of life or death.

Picking up the flyer and reading it the shindig started at 10 pm to give enough time for the roads to clear and the little trick or treaters to be finished, finishes work at nine there goes that excuse, costumes optional, another one down the drain.

"Yes, we can go." he answered .

No hug, no kiss, just a smirk of victory again crossed her face. Nothing new for him so just finished and went to his computer to end the day. His thoughts though turned to what kind of costume could they wear that would make the night fun. Trusty computer and goggle will make that part seem easy. Finding a couple of ideas he printed and left them on the table for her to see and decide.

The days and weeks sped by and the night was upon them. The store had many; ghosts and goblins, all shapes, sizes and ages pass through. Rushing home making sure the safety radar was tuned and focused, no need to have an accident, or hurt a little trickster. Entering the house now cloaked in darkness; she had shut off the lights. She had started getting ready for the evening, it still astonished him the joy or excitement she exhibited for a stranger's party. Quick shower and then into the baggy pants with the pleated front, a frilly shirt with a bow tie, and the long sport jacket, applying the makeup and a last look vaudeville performer stared back.

"Are you ready?" she asked from the bottom of the stairs her shawl covering up her costume.

"Yes," came the reply as he transcended down the stairs into the beginning of a transformation that would alter his perception of life.

Arriving at the destination few cars were found so parking in the driveway and walking to the front door was easy on this full moon lit night. The stranger answered the door himself. The transformation of the woman was instantaneous. The host's costume seemed to be that of Count Dracula, but his pale skin, long blond flowing locks, and deep-set yellowish green eyes gave an aura of sensuality that even encompassed males. Ushering us in out of the chilled evening. Music beckoning us forward, the party atmosphere swallowing as if being fed intravenously.

Revelers floating between rooms, dressed in bright colours, gaudy costumes, striking mostly all the laughter and music overwhelming the senses. Women shaking their wares, men glancing, drinks in hand on the surface good times being had by all. Dracula for lack of a better description took her hand, and with a motion of his head led us to the main room. Sans of furniture except for couches along the outer walls. One couch for two was open plus one seat on another couch vacant, they sat down leaving him to sit on his own. A young looking lady dressed in goddess robes with long Cher like black hair, handing the single new arrival a glass, as she sat on the arm beside him. Shocked looking into her cat like eyes his worries seemed to vanish, the strangeness eroded, a calm peacefulness flowed effortlessly into him as he watched Dracula lean into his mate and seemed to bite her neck.

His mate had not danced since the death of her mother over a decade ago, but after what had looked like the bite she rose and moved to the center of the room and started the gyrations. The song similar to the foot loose beat of years ago was the backdrop as the shawl got tossed and the full view of her costume was on display. The long flowing colorful dress moving with the swaying of her hips, the red plunging top shaking as her full thirty-eight triple F breasts swung with each roll of her shoulders. The head rolling around as the arms moved up and around to the sounds blaring from the speakers. A sensuality hypnotizing every man as the dance seemed to draw upon a primitive need.

Dancing alone entertaining both men and women with such precision movements, the dance of veils, or any other belly dance was no where near the seductiveness of her movements. Dracula joined her on the floor and as he moved closer with the agility of a cat and the movements of a Fred Astaire. Sitting in wonder a warm sensation on his neck as he turned the goddess was pulling back her head and licking her lips. The two dancers began to rumba and their actions simulated a couple fornicating. Music stopped and a thunderous ovation from all around the room filled the air.

As the music restarted every man propositioned her for a dance. The beat kept fast as Dracula moved amongst his guests leaving her to fend on her own. The goddess took the other by the hand leading him unto the dance floor. Her sensual movements up and down and around causing a stirring in the loins that had been vacant for years. The tenting in his baggy pants could not be hidden. Angling them closer to the mate so that she could show what arousal the goddess had produced, the mate just looked and then did the same with her dance partner. Erotica dancing followed amongst all the dance partners on the floor.

The women began shedding clothes and their undergarments were all made of latex or rubber. Stripping their male partners the evident bulges pushing against briefs and boxers. Only the four were left dressed. Dracula, goddess, and the couple fully clothed continued to dance which none of the others seemed to mind. Gawking no other word could be used for the male's actions as his sensuality was aroused beyond anything he had ever experienced. His overweight mate was still the center of attention all the underdressed males continued to dance around her, bending her and rubbing her and with no seeming effect. Only Dracula seemed to light up her eyes and flush her skin and make her breathing change as if in an aroused state.

As the different one's paired off and began to explore openly their passion did the atmosphere become shocking and worrisome to him? As their sexual appetite was being filled the human forms turned into werewolves and vampires. The sucking of blood could be heard as loud as rapid waters, the howling at the moon, loud as brass bands, his eyes riveted watching until soft warm hands began to caress the side of his face and neck. The goddess like creature was seducing him her spell unbreakable. The tentacles of her fingers as they slowly stroked him lighting his bare flesh ablaze with white heat.

Firmly holding his head forcing him to watch as Dracula was doing the same thing to his partner. His eyes now wide open seeing, the mind concentrating on Dracula. The slow seduction reveling the white flesh as he unwrapped her clothing like it was a Christmas present. Dracula using his tongue, lightly flicking, touching, caressing every inch of skin, as it was uncovered like an offering to a deity. The heat generated as visual as that on a hot summer August day from the sun beating down on pavement. Her throaty moans of encouragement beginning to fill the air, louder than the music from the speakers. The swaying breasts hitting the cold air exposing the hardened nipples like small erasers sticking out begging to be sucked. Dracula's white fangs flashed as his mouth opened to suck in one nipple at a time.

His pleasure was not to be forgotten either the slender fingers creating such heat on his skin had expertly removed his clothes. His eyes controlled by suggestion could not stop watching the mate find pleasure at the control of another. A beautiful longhaired beauty was stroking building the pleasure. The flames of their passion and built up sexual tension now being released by complete strangers and nothing could be done to stop this ritual. Looking down at the mouth that was taking his steely member deeper than anyone had ever taken him sent waves of rocking pleasure cascading from his brain to every inch of his body. Goddess rolled her eyes upward and he immediately felt a rush of pain and returned to watch Dracula remove the last piece of clothing from his mate. Lowering his mate to the ground and spreading her thighs he saw the wetness that had been created. The dew glistening as brightly as fresh snow reflecting the sun's ray now glared back burning into his mind all the years that he had been denied. Dracula not showing anything of him-self flipped the wings of his cape backwards taking up position blocking what he could see. Imagination now running rampant on how large was Dracula, would he hurt her, would he please her, would she now be awakened and would they enjoy a physical life again.

Starting to soften at the site of all this Goddess new just what to do she pulled him down and blocked his view. Dropping her dress around them like covering of a tent she lowered her pussy onto his lips. The wetness and aroma distracting his mind from the vision he had just witnessed. His tongue gingerly at first tasting the nectar a honey sweet sensation to his taste buds. Licking along her folds the tongue exploring up one side down the other and then entering into a vastness of profound heat. Curling the tip so that the drips of honey would travel down covering every inch as it darted in and out and the drops running down along the throat soothing burning and satisfying all at once.

His tongue having an affect for the hips began to rub harder and faster against his mouth, his nose making contact with the hard nub of pleasure. The aroma of jasmine a distinct arousal assault filled his lungs with a life of its own. Flicking faster slipping out of the velvet hole and sucking in the hard pearl as the tongue ran up and around making contact with all the nerve ends causing Goddess to scream towards the heavens.

Her scream causing the mate to buck harder and throw Dracula off so that she could see what had caused such a blood curdling noise. Shocked at the sight of a woman on top of the naked body of her mate, and that he could have caused such a reaction. Raising rage inside she attempted to move towards them but Dracula's mouth found her artery and began to slowly suck the rage and anger from her replacing it with lust and longing.

She slowly became putty in Dracula induced seduction. The threat had been adverted and Dracula's gift to Goddess would not be disturbed.

Goddess rode his tongue and mouth to a second earth-shattering climax. Standing throwing her dress aside raising him off the ground and licking the juices from his mouth she led him to the couch. Throwing him roughly down pinning his arms above his head she ground her pussy along his chest until she positioned herself above his erect cock. Mounting him the ride began. She was going to consume every part of him. His body and his mind were under her now literally and figuratively. Dracula had promised her a man with unspent seed and had delivered him. Her grinding up and down on his cock, the pleasure sending her head writhing around like a possessed demon sending her flowing hair like strands of a whip across his body. With the abandon of all morals the hips thrust up to meet the downward grind the unison of lust meeting in rushes of orgasmic waves as Goddess sucked out in rapid bursts the seed of her present. Dracula taking the lust induced mate to heights of pleasure only using his tongue and fingers for he felt that this night was his gift to the Goddess.