Halloween Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers

"My wife."

"Your wife. Oh, how quaint. What about her?"

"She's a virgin, too. At least, she's never let me put my dick there."

"Oh!" The Whore backed away. "You're going to have to stop! We have to sacrifice them! Sacrifice them!"

"Sacrifice?" I didn't like the sound of that.

"It's nothing," the Throat Fairy assured me, "it's just a little initiation ritual. See, there's the sacrificial altar." He pointed to a large log. "You kneel over the log, and take twenty lashes with the sacrificial whip, and then we plunge the sacrificial sword into you."

"What?" My wife was being restrained by the Dyke and the Headless Whores-Man, who had removed her jacket to reveal her torso.

"Relax, relax," the Tooth Fairy said. "Here is the sacrificial whip and sword." He pulled out a child's toy, a wiffle bat, made of soft foam. "You couldn't kill a fly with it. Of course, you're expected to give out a blood curdling scream at each stroke. And of course, it doesn't hurt when we plunge it into you."

"Up my ass?" My wife was looking at it with some alarm.

"Yes. And then, if you are okay with it, maybe something a little more interesting," the Throat Fairy tittered.

"Do I have to get fucked?" she asked. "Is that part of the ritual?"

"One of you has to."

"Or else?"

"I don't know. No one has ever refused before," the Dyke said.

"Okay," my wife said, "my husband will be glad to fuck as many of you as you want. Right, dear?"

"Sure," I muttered.

"But you will participate in the ritual?" The Throat Fairy seemed very concerned.

"As long as I get to watch you fuck my husband. As long as you make him scream for real."

"Oh honey," the Throat Fairy giggled, "you have got a deal. Well, come on, let's get going. Oh, we haven't been able to do a sacrifice for years now. I'm so glad I remembered to pack everything." He reached into the bag and pulled out a little croquet set.

"What in the world?" I asked, but then I was being dragged to the log and draped over it.

"Now, don't move please," the Throat Fairy said with deceptive gentleness. "I don't want to miss and hurt you." There wasn't much chance of that, with someone hanging on to each limb. There was the sound of pounding behind me, and something was digging into the Achilles tendon on my right ankle.

"What the hell?"

"It's just a wicket. It will pull right out, if you want to. It's just part of the make believe."

Before I could think of an objection, the left ankle was pinned down also. Then each wrist, pressed into the ground so tightly I could not move them.

There was pounding next to me, and my wife started to scream. Then there was the sound of a sharp slap, and the screams turned into soft sobs.

"I'm sorry," a woman's voice said, "I shouldn't have done that. It's just force of habit."

"That hurt," my wife whimpered, "that really, fucking, hurt."

"Did you like it?" The woman's voice sounded hopeful.

"No." My wife was trying to assume all the dignity she could, being draped and bound naked over a log, in the middle of the woods. "I did not like it."

"Oh, too bad."

"Well," the Throat Fairy's voice again, "it's time for the twenty lashes."

The first one came down, right on the base of my balls, and I screamed. That certainly did not feel like soft foam.

"Oh!" he squealed, "that is so convincing!" The next stroke seemed like it was going to castrate me, and I screamed even louder.

Suddenly, the entire graveyard was filled with brilliant white light. "My God!" I said to my wife, "it's a UFO!"

"You are a fucking idiot," she muttered, "it's the cops!"

"The cops!" We really had no idea, what was going on. Everyone seemed to have moved away from us, behind us so we couldn't see them. I tried to look around, but all I could see out of the corner of my eye was a blinding white light, with maybe some blue flashes. That would be a cop car, all right.

"They're going to arrest us," I said. "Arrest us," my wife answered. "What for?"

"Oh, I don't know, desecration, trespassing, public lewdness, stupidity ..."

"Maybe they'll just fuck us."

"What?"

"Well," she said, "that's what always happens in porn stories. The cops get bought off with an easy fuck and that's the end of it."

"That doesn't happen in real life. That's stupid."

"What about that cop who fucked the dominatrix? It was all over the news."

"That's my point. No real cop would be that stupid."

There had not been much talk behind us, just a lot of whispers, but all of a sudden there was a roar of laughter and a few cheers. .Then everyone was crowded around us again.

"All right," the Throat Fairy simpered, "I'm sorry, there has been a slight change in plans. We're going to have to move on to the second phase of the ceremony."

"Oh, he is a cutie." Huge, rough fingers were probing at my balls. One of them jabbed casually into my anus. "You're sure he's a virgin? He seems too loose."

"His wife does him. He's never had a guy."

"Oh, well, then." There were little kisses on my back, and the feel of a hard, hairy chest gliding over my shoulders. I did this to my wife all the time. I could see now why she loved it. I could feel an erection sliding down my spine, between my cheeks. It was obvious that it was bare flesh, no hint of a condom. I was going to get to feel it after all I thought, and I was trembling with dread and excitement. Beside me, there were soft moans, not of pain this time, and I craned my head around to catch a glimpse of my wife's face, rapt with passion. "Hurry up," I said. I was tired of foreplay.

"What," the voice behind me growled, "hurry up? Okay, asshole." And he pushed into me, and it was just like with my wife, except maybe a little thicker. I was used to that kind of invasion, it was almost routine. This is it, I thought, this is really, fucking, it. But it didn't feel all that different that my when my wife did it. She knew what it was like to be fucked, she was pretty good at simulating the other way around. I had to remind myself that this time, that probing inside me was actually feeling something, it was finding pleasure in my body. The thought excited me. I tried tensing up, and I heard him groan in appreciation. Tighter, then, and I moved as much as I could, pinned down like that, and he got excited, he started to nibble my back, he was digging his nails into me. I moved some more, we were in rhythm now, really, truly fucking, building together, and I could hear my wife beside me, building too, her gasps coming harder and closer together.

Then, the body behind me turned ice cold. The nibbles turned into bites, huge fangs plunging into me, and claws ripping my flesh. I felt as if I was impaled on an ice pick. I screamed louder than I have ever screamed before, a scream of complete terror and pain. I knew that I would never have another breath to scream again. And then it was gone. Not withdrawn. Just -- gone. I screamed again then, louder than I have ever screamed before, and the people around me applauded.

"Wow!" The Throat Fairy was bubbling with glee. "That was great! That was the best Sacrifice Ritual ever! You were soooo convincing! I've never heard a scream like that!"

"Oh honey!" My wife had been released. She came over to kiss me. "I never realized you were such a wonderful actor! You'll have to scream for me like that some time!"

"Okay," the Throat Fairy simpered, "are you ready for the next phase? I certainly am!"

"Next phase?" I could not figure out what was going on. "What next phase?"

"The fucking phase," my wife said. "These nice people are going to fuck your ass for you, while I watch. Remember?"

"Wait. What about the cops?"

"Cops? What cops?"

"The cops, the lights ... didn't a cop just fuck you?"

She stared at me in bewilderment. "Dear heart, you've been drinking too much of that funny cocoa. I guess I'm driving home."

Well, there isn't too much more to tell about that evening. My wife must have put her tongue into every pussy available. And I was limping a little on the hike back to the lodge, much to her amusement. But try as we could, neither of us could come. Maybe it was nerves, maybe it was too much hash. Between the two of us, we must have brought off everyone else, but both of us were still frustrated. So, it was not too much of a surprise, when we got home, that she let me put my cock somewhere at last, and that place was somewhere no one had gone before, except a wiffle bat. At least, that was her story. And, in the end, she let out a scream of her own, and I thought, yes, bitch, we are even now.

WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers
12