Halloween in Germany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biggles
biggles
75 Followers

I looked around and the entire group were laying around in post sexual glow. It had been a very exhilarating and enjoyable night. We lounged around for about 30 minutes. Thankfully nothing further happened. I saw goat features get up and wander off back down the path that we came in on. In ones and twos people started to drift off. Lars shook my shoulder, "Time for bed my friend. " He helped me to my feet and we went over and roused Angie and Tina. We walked slowly back to the Avalon and found our clothes where we had left them in the basement. I looked at my watch, it was three thirty. "What time shall we have breakfast?" enquired Lars "Let's skip breakfast and make it lunch" I pleaded. So we did. We were asleep as soon as we hit the pillow and at eleven thirty the phone was ringing.

We went down to "brunch" at twelve. As we walked into the dining room I saw Tina waving enthusiastically at us so we sat down with them. We talked over the previous night. The girls both said they felt sore. In a whisper Angie said that she had never come that many times in one evening and that she could not understand what had gotten into her. I saw Lars wink at Tina. "So – will you be willing to join us at our next gathering Angie?" Angie drew a breath and thought for a moment, "Well not for a week at least!!" she exclaimed.

We spent the rest of the day with Lars and Tina. They were great company and showed us round some places that we would never have found by ourselves. Finally at six o clock we had to set off for home. We kissed goodbyes. Lars shook me warmly by the hand – "There is another gathering in four weeks – do you want to come along?" I looked at Angie, "Sure" she replied. "It's a date" We exchanged contact details and departed.

We talked a lot during the drive home. I could not understand why Angie was suddenly so enthusiastic to do something that she had so steadfastly refused to do in the past. I suspected that Tina spiked her drink, but I kept that thought to myself.

When we got home at about midnight. When I checked my email in the morning there was an email from Lars. It gave just a map reference a date and a time. I checked it and it was a location in France, there was just a small track leading to one building with nothing else within 5 kilometres. It is exactly 4 weeks from the last party. Angie and I are looking forward to it; we have already booked our ticket on the Channel Tunnel.

biggles
biggles
75 Followers
12