Halloween Masque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinpatsu
kinpatsu
65 Followers

"I certainly intend to," was all I could say. Thankfully she dropped down onto my chest so that I could feel her heavenly breasts press naked against my flesh and wiggled sexily on top of me until she got the head of my prick lodged properly.

Here, however, she didn't press her advantage. "Tell me you want it," she said while pulling back a touch and spreading the head of my prick with her excess personal lubricant.

I was a complete slave to her passions. At that moment I could do nothing but what she asked. "I want it more than my life. I want inside you."

She wiggled more furiously, but still didn't let me in. "Tell me there's no pussy like mine."

I decided to lay it on heavy. "Your pussy is one if the finest of instruments of any kind in the world. Rich men would render themselves paupers for just one motion of bliss within you." I was laying it on so thick it sounded ridiculous. "The talent between your legs is only rivaled by your incomparable beauty and charming selflessness. Please, I beg you to fuck me, if only for a moment!"

Of course she laughed at this, but I think she knew that what I said was nothing but the truth. At least at that moment. "How can I turn down a request as well lubricated as that?" was her reply as she took me deeply inside of her and began the delightful dance.

Though I was erect before, I felt myself grow even harder as she rode me. She was extremely wet and I could feel the excess flow down around my cock and soak my skin and hair at the base. With each motion she moved up and a cool breeze flowed between us making the resulting collision of our bodies that much more of a pleasant relief.

Inside of her was a haven of slippery tightness. Her pussy was small and exquisitely tight in all the right places. It was a joy to be in her even when we weren't moving together as one. Somehow each of her movements was timed to give her the maximum pleasure, but all the while I couldn't ask for her to move in any other way than how she wanted to move.

I had been close when we started, due to the extended foreplay we had been engaged in. And not just together. Each of my encounters of the evening had kept me in a state of eager readiness until this moment. I was holding myself off with shear willpower and thoughts of icebergs when I felt her begin to rise up in tension and a floodgate of tremors exploded through her.

Her happy orgasm produced not only her outward signs of bliss, but also a rolling series of contractions within her vagina itself. I couldn't possibly have staved off my own orgasm through that. I let myself release in beautiful spasms, filling her delighted pussy with messy fluid.

For the duration of our communion Sunday had oscillated between holding herself upright on her arms to sitting upwards and exposing her bosom to my gaze and her own touch. Now with the draining of both our energies she dropped down and we mutually embraced each other. Even now she continued a gentle pumping motion as she hummed contentment privately with me.

"Now that looked wonderful," came a familiar voice. I don't know at what point Ruby had come upon us, but obviously she had witnessed at least the culmination of our efforts. She sat down on the floor next to us and ran her glove encased hands over whatever exposed portions of Sunday or myself she could reach.

Her touch was electric to both of us, and her appearance was erotic and addictive. She had drawn the zipper up the front of her costume to expose her delicious breasts and happy belly. My erection, which had deflated to a large extent, grew at the mere sight of her. Sunday, who had jumped in pleasure at the first touch of her hands, rolled a lazy head sideways on my shoulder to gaze at the lovely woman beside us.

Under Ruby's influence Sunday reached out to cup and lift gently one beautiful tit, drawing it forward to lightly kiss the sensitive tip. "He was darling," she admitted. "I'll let you have him here in a minute."

Ruby gave a knowing DaVinci smile and slid as close to us as possible. "Don't rush yourself dear. Take all the time you need." Her voice and scent were causing my skin to erupt in goose-pimples.

"I NEVER rush!" exclaimed Sunday, indignant. "I'm just enjoying being filled and caressed by two wonderful people."

Ruby just laughed at this, then reached up and drew Sunday's spandex costume down her shoulders . Sunday herself raised up so that the material could be drawn fully down around her wrists and ankles; removed completely. She now rested warm and bare in my embrace, though in the process I slipped out of her.

Returning to her flesh, Ruby gave a light massage that left her skin a mass of goose-pimples mirroring mine. "Alright sweetheart, come up here and kiss me then go and use the bidet. There's other people here that are looking forward to tasting you."

"Hey!" I interrupted, "I haven't got to taste her properly yet."

Sunday slipped off me to land comfortably in Ruby's lap and arms. They kissed tenderly and knowingly for a moment before turning to me. "You'll get your chance," replied Ruby without breaking their embrace.

"Have patience," added Sunday and stood up, the residue of our happiness running down her legs. She reached down and pulled my mask up again, as she had done so many hours before, and kissed me passionately. "Until later," she finalized and walked away.

I sat upright to admire her walking away and at once found a fair head of red hair in my lap taking my cock into her mouth. Pulling her lips up and down in a way designed to prolong my agony and inhale as much of the mixture of her friend's and my own juices she slowly sucked me to a full erection once again.

Finally she stopped her ministrations, turning her broad but firm bottom to my lap and slowly lowered herself down my well lubricated shaft. That previous lubrication was not necessary as she was as wet as she was earlier in the evening. She leaned forward with her hands on her knees and bounded up and down several times, slowly, before stopping with me still locked inside of her and leaning backwards in my arms.

"Now just wait, and no moving inside me," she told me while drawing my hands up to hold breast and nipple. "We're going to play a little game: The first one to start fucking loses."

"Can we place bets on this?" I asked cupping her breasts and feeling their sensuous weight in my hands. "I'm betting on you. I'm an impatient lad." Those lovely tits were large, firm, and sagged only a little. With the support of my willing hands they sagged not at all, and I wished for a mirror to watch the show I'm sure I was making with them.

"Well I'm an impatient girl, so we're even there," she explained. Deep inside her I felt a muscular ripple move up and down as she stroked my prick invisibly. It was not nearly enough to make me head towards climax, but it was more than enough to make me desperate for motion within her.

In response I took one of her cherry nipples between my fingers and began a gentle rolling motion. With my other hand I reached down under the satin of her costume and found the mound of full red hair that crowned her pussy. From there it was an easy task to locate her Clitoris. It was as long and nearly as big as the first joint of my little finger, and when I first touched it her body went tense and liquid.

"That's the way," she whispered, "make me lose!"

She continued to titillate me with the vaginal calisthenics she was performing, but at the same time seemed nervous. Like she was all dressed up and had nowhere to go. Reaching up she grasped her untouched tit and wrung it heavily like a dishrag. She moved it around, pinched the nipple, and massaged the flesh vigorously.

At the same time I had two fingers well lubricated with her sweet juices sliding on either side of her clitoris, while only occasionally running one from the bottom to the top centrally. Each time I paid attention to that lovely organ she gave an agonized intake of breath and squeezed her breast even more roughly.

About this time I noticed her flowing hair in my face, which had a delicate apple scent that for some reason complimented her sulfurish perfume. I concentrated on that combination of scents, removing the pleasure she was inciting in me to a lower part of my consciousness. Then I laid a series of gentle kisses over her neckline where it was visible just under her hair.

It was unnecessary. After a few more minutes of this she exclaimed "Fuck it! I lose!" and stood up off my lap to drop on the carpet to her knees and elbows. "Do what I know you want to do. Fuck me."

The painful sensation of being withdrawn from her cunt was too much to stop me from doing exactly what she wanted. I knelt between her legs and took hold of her satin covered buttocks, spreading them and the access slit between them to expose her lips to my touch. I rubbed them briefly with two fingers which I subsequently brought up to my tongue to enjoy her incredible flavor.

Almost before I was done cleaning her from my fingers, I had the head of my cock between her slippery lips. I had the presence of mind to enter slowly, but our mutual excitement was such that we began thrusting towards each other immediately. The friction of her inner membranes to my delighted cockstand brought me to a climax in short order. As the warm and energetic contractions began I felt bad that I couldn't have held out longer for her.

This feeling was a bit premature, as with the last of my orgasmic contractions she began breathing heavily and moaning in an increasingly loud way until she was literally throwing herself backwards onto my cock while she had what obviously was a titanic orgasm.

I had my hands on her ass still, so that I could to some extent control her motions which were an agony on my climax sensitive prick. I slowed her down to a point where I could withstand her thrusts. She continued them for some time as she cooled down, and in the end pulled herself off me to lay lethargically on the floor with a hand squeezing her battered cunt.

"Oh my god," she whispered from the floor as I sat back up on the couch to mop my brow with the hem of my toga. "Hmmm that was good," she said in an even quieter voice. With some hesitancy born of exhaustion she climbed back up on the couch with me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and kissing my neck gently as I had kissed hers.

"I have to sit here and rest for a minute," she added. "Will you sit here with me a while?"

"My sweet," I replied pulling up my mask enough to kiss her tenderly on her lips, "I'd be delighted to keep you company. After an orgasm like that, much less two in a row, I don't think I could get it up for another round anyhow."

"Hmmm. If I'm not mistaken you'll have to work up for at least one more." She was cuddling herself into me in a comfortable way that said we were through with hanky-panky, but still left us in a severely intimate pose. "But we'll rest here for a while before you have to tackle that."

As Ruby settled herself I took a moment to glance around the room. I hadn't been aware of it, but there were the expected sounds of happy copulation coming from all over. Here and there, on couches chairs and the floor, and even up against the wall, couples were intimately involved with each other in many ways. I even noticed an instance of one woman being fucked by a masked man while she sucked the cock of another man. Considering the ratio of man to woman in the room, I looked around and was rewarded with a pair of women sitting next to each other on a couch indulging in a mutual finger fuck. A man sat at their feet masturbating as he watched.

Returning my gaze down and admiring Ruby's ample cleavage I felt myself regaining a measure of stiffness. She must have notice it, because it wasn't a moment before she stood up and turned towards me. "I've just got to get this costume off," she told me unnecessarily.

Somewhat self consciously she leaned over and removed her boots, giving me a delightful view of her breasts slipping out from what little there was to confine them. Then standing up on bare feet she rolled her long black gloves down and dropped them on the floor next to the boots. This left her nearly undressed in a satin body suit unzipped from her ass to her neck. She took hold of the lapels and drew it backwards and down her arms until they were free, then moved it down over her beautiful ass until it dropped down to the floor. Stepping out of the pile of discarded satin she struck a sexy pose in only her mask and luscious white skin.

"So," she cooed and took a step towards me. "Are you ready to fuck me again?"

"Obviously I'm capable," I replied as I stroked my strengthening erection.

"Well, you don't get to right now," she reproved me. "We have to try to find Faye for you. That's the point of all this, now isn't it?"

"I can see that it doesn't really matter which one she is," I replied, "She's obviously having a good time."

"Well so were you," she laughed, "but there is a point to all of this." Sitting down next to me she pulled her boots and gloves back on. "I think it's sexier with these on, don't you?"

"With or without them you're one of the sexiest things I've ever seen."

She smiled and took my hand, pulling me up off the couch. Then she took my arm and we meandered off across the room, stopping to watch this couple and that, while my penis swelled. Thankfully Ruby reached over and stroked it from time to time. When she did this I politely reached around to caress her opposite breast, or reached down to squeeze her shapely ass.

As we reached the far side of the room, Ruby stopped us in front of a couple happily embraced on a comfortable rug. The woman was engaged in sucking the mans cock, while he had his head between her legs presumably licking her. "Have you met Jane yet?" Ruby asked. "Jane Skellilngton?"

I had not, and in fact, I hadn't even noticed her before. Her costume was unbelievably erotic, consisting entirely of black latex body paint. The artist had cleverly left the impression of bones by leaving strips of her creamy white skin exposed. Her pelvis was bare where the pelvic bone should be, and long bone shaped bare spots curled around her chest and breasts like ribs. Leg bones were stenciled on both the back and front of her legs, but her arms only showed bare spots down the outside. Her mask was a black ski mask with a skull stitched on the front in white satin. "No," I replied "I haven't met this lovely person, and I don't remember seeing her at all!"

"That's because she arrived wearing a long black robe and hood," Ruby confided. "She took it off back around ten, but you were too busy to notice." She looked up at me and smiled. "Do you think it could be Faye?"

I shook my head. "She could be, but at this point tonight I have no idea."

Ruby just squeezed me around the waist. "We'll wait until they're done, and you can try to find out," she said taking hold of my penis again and stroking it gently.

In fact, it wasn't long at all before the man in front of us began breathing deeply and thrusting his hips in and out of Jane's mouth. As he did so she pulled it out slowly from her lips and milked it as sperm boiled up and out. "That was lovely, Jane." the man moaned from between her thighs.

Apparently she had gotten off earlier, or was waiting to be fucked. "My pleasure, Charon. Do you want to finish me now?" She reached over for her discarded robe and wiped the ejaculate off her face and hands.

"Jane, Dear," Ruby interrupted her, "I'd like a little trade. Do you mind?"

Jane flowed up into a standing position and turned towards us. Seeing her at full length I was even more impressed. The black latex was lovingly applied and the gaps in it showed off her erect nipples as well as her excited blushing pussy. It was the only spot of color to be seen on her. Even her lips were painted dark. Soft and black, her pubic hair was trimmed into a negative of a deaths-head. She was the perfect sexy skeleton, and I started to think that I had found Faye after all. "Certainly, Ruby," she purred, and smiling turned to me. "I need to use the little skeletons room first though. Come with me?"

"Of course," I replied. "I could use a little refreshing myself."

She took my arm in a way that even more reminded me of Faye and piloted me across the room towards a different foyer than the one through which I entered. I gazed at several couples on the journey, and even exchanged a wink with Sunday. Jane noticed me looking and pouted unconvincingly. "None of that," she said. "I want you looking at me." I obediently and happily complied.

When we reached the bath it proved to be monstrous. I've never seen anything that large in a residence. It had a shower with four separate shower heads and room enough for a committee, a claw foot tub next to a plunge big enough for three, a separate w/c, an upright urinal, a fancy bidet, and all the other accouterments of modern decadent hygiene. I was lost.

Jane headed immediately to the bidet and sat down facing the wall. "Help yourself to whatever you need," she threw over her shoulder. "If you want a quick shower there're towels in the chiffonier." I headed gratefully into the shower to rinse myself off. I had been sweating profusely, and though I didn't really smell yet it wouldn't take long. Luckily both the remaining parts of my costume took the water well and dried off quickly.

As I tuned off the water and exited the shower she was waiting for me with a fluffy towel. I lifted my arms and she efficiently dried me from head to toe, paying unnecessary attention to my slightly deflated cock. "Do you feel better now?" she asked.

"I couldn't feel much better, unless I had my hands on you," I replied with a mask-hidden smile.

She returned my smile, took a step closer, and waited for me. She struck a pose with one leg straight and the other advanced and bent slightly at the knee. One arm hung loose and the other hand she had on her slightly raised hip. "Is it just your hands you want on me?" she asked.

I just grinned a little bigger and extended my hand out and around her shapely waist. The texture of the latex was odd, both slippery and sticky at the same time. Without approaching any closer I moved my hand up her torso and back down to the small of her back. Before I could go any further she reached out with her off hand and placed it on my shoulder, holding us slightly apart but just inside each others very personal space. "That's what I thought," she answered her self, and I could feel her sweet breath on my still damp skin.

With that encouragement my hand made it's way down to surround a truly fantastic round cheek, cupping it's partially bare roundness and lifting slightly to feel it's weight. Still the only places where we were touching was my hand on her ass and her hand on my shoulder. I took a gamble and placed my other hand on her side, with my fingers on her lightly padded ribs and my thumb just resting under her breast.

Her response was to place her other hand on the outside of my thigh. With the way her mask covered her face it was difficult to tell, but I'm fairly sure I saw her raise an eyebrow. In any case, her nipples were rock hard and I caught her licking her lips.

There was a little bit of a game going on between us, and I began to understand the unspoken rules. For my move I changed the position of my hand from her side to her pretty belly, which was almost entirely covered with black latex. "If nothing else you're a patient man," she commented while taking her hand off my waist and stroking her vacant breast. "I gave you an opening and you didn't rush in."

"Perhaps, but I've been fucked twice already tonight so I'm not in a hurry. Eager, perhaps, but not in a hurry."

In response she gave a short laugh that that was like a tattoo on her forehead that spelled her name. "Well, I've been fucked once and eaten once, and to tell the truth I'm a bit more than eager." Her pronouncement was reinforced when she took her other hand off my shoulder and began to rub her pussy lightly. It was Faye.

kinpatsu
kinpatsu
65 Followers