Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mnshyguy
mnshyguy
75 Followers

She laid down on the bed spread eagle with her legs barely off the sides of the bed. I hesitated, so she scooted herself down closer to the edge. I sat on the floor and moved toward her crotch. I ran a finger over her lips, starting at the bottom and working my way up. It was just enough pressure to part her enough to get the pad of my finger inside her lips. Emily's hard breathing told me that I was doing fine, so I kept going. I pushed harder yet, and watched my finger go into her pussy. I found her inner lips and soon had one finger in up to my knuckle. She was very wet and I slid easily into her void.

She was still in control, though. "I don't feel any licking, does that mean you are leaving me? I thought you liked me."

Leaving my finger in, I moved my face in and lightly touched her lips with my tongue. I now saw that something was protruding at the top of her lips, so I ran the flat part of my tongue over it. She shuddered at the touch and moaned loudly. I was a quick learner so I focused on this spot while my finger still moved inside her. I held her lips apart as I licked from my finger up to her sensitive spot.

She stopped me at this point. "Okay, Billy, I see you still like licking pussy. Very gentle, too. It's nice to see it's not always about you, and that you can still be loving. Now, the last thing is here. To prove that you still want to be with me, you have to fuck me in my favorite position. You have to do me doggy style. I either want to feel you in me or hear the door shutting. It's your choice."

I did think about whether this was right or not. Really, I did. I didn't want to take advantage of her, but I also didn't want to pass it up. My thinking lasted about 20 seconds, and after that I was unzipping my Levi's and jerking them down. My boxers were also around my ankles now, and I had my rock hard eight inch cock in my hand. I couldn't believe that I was seconds from losing my virginity to the one I dream about every day.

Being that it was my first time, I wasn't exactly sure what to do. Don't get me wrong, I know object "A" goes into slot "B", but it was my first. I pointed it at her welcoming opening, and stepped closer to her. I ran my head against her lips, trying to find where to enter. I could see her open for me, but I had to make sure. She thought I was teasing her, though, as she grabbed hold of me.

"Quit teasing me, Bill, and just put it in. I need to feel you."

She guided it to her hole and I watched in fascination as I disappeared into my first vagina. It was very wet, yet felt pretty tight. I had nothing to compare it to, but it gripped me fairly tight. All eight inches was inside of her and my balls were against her shaved skin.

"Oh my God, Bill, you feel so big tonight. I've never felt you so big. You must be very excited. It feels so thick, too. Man, it feels so good."

Not wanting to hurry my first time, I slid myself almost all the way out and then watched it go back in. I did this repeatedly and soon found that I had increased the tempo. It didn't really register in my head until I heard the slapping sound of our bodies hitting. This had gone on for a few minutes and I was getting concerned about how far we were going. I didn't have a condom on, and I was scared about getting her pregnant.

She must have sensed that I was close, because she spoke up. "I want you to cum in me. I want to feel your hot cum running out of me. I know I've never let you do this, but I want it so bad."

I was pretty confident now, so I decided to tease her. I would thrust hard into her, than pull all the way out. Rubbing her lips on my shaft, I would then ram into her. She moaned out again that she wanted me to cum, so I pumped furiously away in her until I tensed up and shot my load in her. I stayed inside of her, letting my erection subside before pulling it out with a suction sound. I looked down to see my cum start to run past her lips, and she cupped her hand over it and stood up.

She saw the mess on my cock and told me to put it away and clean it later. I pulled my boxers and jeans up while she wiped her leaking vagina.

"I'm glad you still want me. That was amazing, dear. I guess you weren't cheating on me at all. I'm sorry, but I had to know. Well, you better go now" she said as she put a robe on and opened the door. As it was shutting, I heard her say "Happy Halloween, John. Hope you liked your treat."

I walked back to the elevator in total shock. I couldn't believe she did that knowing it was me. I went back down to the party where I was greeted by a smiling Drake.

"Hey roomie, did Emily find you? She was looking for you so I told her what you were wearing. She was looking pretty hot tonight, hope you found her."

"Yep, she found me. She wanted to wish me a Happy Halloween. Nice girl."

He laughed and slapped me on the back before getting in the elevator I was leaving. I turned the corner and almost ran into Angie.

"Hi John, I've been looking for you. Is everything all right, you just kind of left without a trace."

"Hey Ang, I'm fine. Just had to run upstairs for a minute. Say, this may be a tad bold, but would you like to go out sometime? With me, that is."

"I'd love to go out with you. I thought you would never ask."

mnshyguy
mnshyguy
75 Followers
12