Halloween Party

Story Info
Hunky Fireman meats a Hottie Doggie Gurl.
2.7k words
3.84
45.3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2007

Angela finished her Halloween custom by placing a little black paint on the tip of her nose. She was going as a sexy doggie-girl. She had light blue eyeliner and a white paint with black dots around her mouth inside black circular line, which made her face look like a basset hound. Her dirty blonde hair was in pig tail so that they resemble big floppy doggie ears. A black chocker around her neck was the dog collar complete with two metal military style dog tags which read SEXY and GURL.

Completing her sexy costume, Angela went with a catholic school girl theme; because guys love that kind of stuff. She wore a white collared long sleeve shirt covered with a black sweater. She wore a black plaid skirt, white knee high sock with black trim and black slippers for shoes. Angela smiled while looking at her cute self in her completed costumes in the full length mirror. The finishing touch was the light brown dog tail that Angela attached to the back of the skirt, so it would like she had a tail.

Knock, knock.

Perfect timing she thought. Ten O'clock, that had to be Stephanie and Ginger at the door. Stephanie and Ginger were going to pick up Angela at her apartment so that all three could go to the Halloween dance party at Club Saigon together. Angela exited her bedroom to open the front door.

Knock, knock.

Angela opened to door to see her two friends all dressed up in cute costumes as well. Stephanie was dressed up as a devil girl. A black headband with red devil horns held back her shoulder length black hair. Sparkles framed her brown eyes. Stephanie's slim figure filled her low cut red dress. High heal red boots was the perfect naughty girl accent to her custom.

Ginger was dressed as a Japanese geisha, because her recent new favorite movie was Memoirs of a Geisha. Ginger's long red hair was up in a bun with chop sticks to hold it up. Her face was painted white with red lips. She wore a dark blue kimono with white lotus blossoms and sand colored sandals on her feet.

"Hi, girls. Wow, you two look really cute!"

"So do you, Angela. Ready to get some action?" Stephanie laughed. The other two girls responded in laughter.

"Only if the guy is really hunky. This party is going to be so fun." Angela laughed. All three entered the car and Stephanie drove to Club Saigon. Saigon was the newest and coolest dance club in the city. It played techno and rave type music all night and had a big dance floor. Tonight was no different except that the fog machines were on high and all the patrons were in customs. The three girls walked to the big doors and entered into the club. The club was so pack that as the girls made there way to the bar in the back, they got separated.

"Nice Tail." Angela heard this from some where next to her. The remark was followed a light slap to her ass. Angela quickly turned around to see a hunky guy dressed as a fireman. He had a small plastic fireman hat on his head and a plastic red rain coat that revealed his muscular chest and flat six pack. He also was wearing blue jeans and sturdy work boots. When Angela turned around he smirked that showed his pearl white teeth and a twinkle in his eye. Angela immediately fell in love with her fireman. She was no longer angry, but lustful for her fireman.

Angela looked him in the eyes, put her finger on his chest, and scolded. "You can't do that just because you think you are all that. You are going to have to make it up to me."

"I owe you a cranberry and vodka then."

Angela puzzled about how her fireman knew what her favorite drink was. A good guess she thought. "That is a good start, Mr. Fireman." The two made there way back to the bar to get some drink while they made some small chat. The fireman ordered drink after drink. Soon the vodka and music overcame her spirit; she wanted to dance.

"You still owe me to make us even," Angel told her fireman. She grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor. They dance together. She wiggled her ass against the fireman body as he danced in place while with his hands on her body. They danced their way to the back of the dance floor which was flanked by a wooden colonnade.

The song changed. The overhead lights went out and only the colored laser lights and disco ball lighted the dance floor. They two backed up to the wall and the fireman kissed her on the lips. She kissed back feeling the blood flow through her body; she was starting to get horny. She was still drunk.

While kissing, Angela moved her hand down the fireman chest, down his six-pack abs feeling each one slowly, down to the front of his jean feeling his package. His cock was getting hard. She stopped kissing her fireman, looked him the in eyes with a smile, unbuttoned the top bottom of his jean, unzipped the zipper, and pulled out his cock. Angela was just having some fun. Angela, against the wall and the colonnade, wrapped left leg around his waist and started moving her hips to the beat in the dark.

The fireman's cock became rock hard. He placed his right hand on her hip. He lifted he black plaid skirt and moved her panties to the side. He fingered the outside of her pussy while she was still dancing to the beat. With his hand, the fireman guided his cock into Angela's wet pussy. Angela moaned quietly when the cock touched the inside of her body. With her leg, Angela pulled the fireman closer so that his cock went deeper inside her body.

She quietly moaned as she was being fucked right on the dark and fog filled dance floor. She liked being fucked in public; it was a liberating and exhilarating. The fireman liked it too; he matched her movements with the beat of the techno music. After a few minutes, this feel of perfection was too much for her fireman. Angela was able to feel the fireman's cock tensing up inside her pussy. Angela could feel the fireman's cock relax just a little while he came in her pussy. Angela could feel the fireman's cock start to limp before he pulled out. But Angela continued to dance with her fireman.

Angela stopped dancing for a second and whisper in her fireman's hear, "I hope that you won't be repeating that latter tonight, Minuteman, because I would hate to kick you out of bed." She lightly bit her fireman's ear. She felt up his muscular chest again while he put his cock back into his pants and zipped them away. Angela was very happy.

"You are a naughty little doggie, aren't you," the fireman winked at her.

"Ruff, ruff." They continued to dance in the dark. When the lights came back on at the song change, the two went to back to the bar to get another round of cranberry and vodkas. They drank, chatted, and danced the night away under the color laser lights and smoke until the Saigon closed. Angela followed the fireman back to his car like a lost little puppy wanting to go home. The fireman drove Angela back to her apartment, where she invited him inside for a cup of coffee before he left for the night.

Angela fumbled though her cupboards to find coffee, mugs, sugar, and cream. "I don't know how you like your coffee?" She asked her fireman, who was sitting the kitchen ogling his cute little puppy girl in pig tails and the plaid skirt. "I have Bailey's or Amoretto if you want that in the coffee too?" Angela questioned while putting the water in the coffee machine.

"Bailey's will be wonderful, Irish coffee is good." The fireman stood up and walked down the hall.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to use the bathroom. Wanna come, the doctor said I shouldn't lift anything heavy," the fireman smirked.

"Your not that big," Angela winked back.

"Okay, how about double Bailey's for my coffee?" The fireman continued to the bathroom. The bathroom was filled with candles, potpourri, and all kinds of soap. After he pissed, he opened the medicine cabinet. He saw a used birth control pills package, more soaps, a small baggie of pot, and razors among other things. He finally found an opened box of condoms. Good girl he thought as he placed the three remaining condoms in his pocket. He washed his hands. The fireman returned to the kitchen to find his sexy doggie and coffee waiting for him.

"I am going to clean off my makeup off." Angela stated as she moved to the bathroom.

"Please don't, I think it is really sexy." The fireman looked into her eyes. "I love your costume, especially the tail."

Angela smiled with sparking eyes. "Do you want a biscotti for your coffee?"

The fireman waived his doggie over to his side. "No, but I have a bone for you if you want something to nibble on, my sexy little doggie?" She looked confused at first, and then the fireman nodded downward.

She smiled, "Is your little bone ready again, you already came once tonight." She felt his six-pack again before feeling his crotch. Angela's fingers outline his hardening cock. "Well, you do have a nice bone in there."

The fireman unbuttoned and unzipped his fly. "My sexy puppy hungry?" He said as he pulled out his hard dick.

"Ruff, ruff," Angela barked before she filled with her mouth with her meat bone. Then all he heard was slurping sound from Angela's bobbing head. The fireman gasped with pleasure as Angela slowly engulfed his cock and wiggled her tongue under his cock. The fireman started to pant while the amazing blow continued as his puppy licked the length of his dick from balls to tip and sucked it down again over and over again.

"Oh, baby, I need to fuck the shit out of you." Angela stopped sucking her fireman's dick, stood up, and led him to her bedroom. She sat him down on her dark bedroom; the only light came from passing headlights from behind the blind slates. She told him to make himself comfy while she went to the bathroom. While in the bathroom, she took off all her cloths and found that her panties were wet from her wet pussy. She opened her medicine cabinet looking for her condoms.

She looked into the opened condom box. Shit, she thought to herself, there were no condoms left. She wanted to be fucked so badly. Was she going to have to ask him if he had any in the car? She did not really remember that she had already fucked him on the dance floor without any protection. Her mind was still fuzzy from all the vodka cranberry she drank. She walked back naked to the bed. But she became very happy and very horny again when she found her buff fireman naked putting a condom over his cock.

She wrapped her arms behind her fireman's head; they began to kiss each other deeply. His hands wondered around her naked body moving from his finger running through her dirty blonde hair to running down her spine and finally to gently grabbing her perfect ass. He picked her up with his two hands to place on the bed. With the puppy underneath him, the hunky fireman kissed his puppy's neck.

Angela moaned, "Fuck me, now," as her pussy was pulsing desiring to be penetrated. While lightly kissing and lightly biting her neck, he guided his cock to Angela's wet pussy. Instead of just pushing his dick inside, he wiggled his head along the length of her pussy's lips. Angela moaned in lust and anticipation. He wiggled his head some more. "God, Put it inside." Both the doggie girl and the fireman gasped simultaneously as the penis slid into the wet and waiting pussy.

Angela loved the way the fireman muscular chest felt as her breast pressed against him with each thrust. They kissed each other alternating between the lips and each other's neck while the fireman continued to thrust. Her back arched as she came while the fireman continued to thrust. Each of the four legs moved as to change the angel of penetration to make it feel better while the fireman continued to trust. The fireman's pants and moans increased as his trusting became faster and more intense. Angela loved it as she felt her fireman came inside her pussy.

The fireman rolled off of Angela's sweating body. He stood up from off the bed to pull his condom off. He sweating body cooled off as he walked to the wastebasket in the kitchen. He tied the condom off, tossed it into the basket, took a sip of his now cold coffee, and then walked back to the dark bedroom.

Angela still laid sweaty and naked on the bed with a few stream of light from the illuminated her body. "That was wonderful," she smiled gazing at how the shadows of her room framed her fireman's perfect body as he stood there stroking his cock. She smiled in amusement as she saw that most of her white and black make up wound up on her fireman's face and neck.

"It is not over yet." He cock was now hard again. He pulled another condom out of his pants on the floor. "Get on all fours," he said as he unrolled another condom down his rock hard cock again. Angela barked as her naked body moved into position with her ass high in the air. The fireman climbed into bed behind her. He put his hand on her back and ran his fingers over each bone of her spine. "Ready, you naughty little puppy."

She barked while he forced his whole cock into her pussy in one full stroke. She moaned loudly, while he fucked her hard. He braced himself with both hand on her hips while he fucked her hard. Angela moaned more and more, she loved being fucked like this. Her breasts heaved forward with each forceful stroke. Her pigtail bopped up and down like big floppy ears with each forceful stork and moan.

The fireman reached for the dirty blonde pigtails. His fingers twisted around the sexy girl's hair. He pulled back on the hair just enough so that Angela's head went back. Angela loved the little pain she got from having her hair pulled. One good shove his cock simultaneously with a good yank of her hair, made Angela's body go wild as she came. As her pussy became wetter and wetter, the fireman could not hold himself back any longer as his cock rubbed against Angela's super wet pussy. With a few more last strokes, he came inside her pussy again.

The fireman crashed on the bed next to Angela and closed his eyes in exhaustion. Angela rolled over to see her fireman. "Don't get too comfy, I am going to take a shower, then you need to take one, because I don't like to sleep next to sweaty boys." She got up and took at quick cold shower. She returned to her bedroom in flannel pants and a large t-shirt. She threw a towel to her fireman. "Go take a shower, and there is some sweat pants on the back of the bathroom door, if you want to sleep over." The fireman got up and took his shower. When he walked back into his doggie's room, Angela was fast asleep under her covers. He picked up his cloths from the floor, got dress, and left Angela to sleep alone in her dark room.

[Post Scriptum -- the adventures of the other two friends will be written at a later time, thank you]