Halloween Party

Story Info
She got more than what she thought.
975 words
4
43k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers

It was Halloween night and I was dressed in my booty camp recruit outfit going to the party. I was told by Master that he couldn't come but he had a friend for me that would be dressed as a death at the party and that I should be a treat for him that night.

When I got to the party it was packed so I picked up a pop and started my way through the crowd, saying hi to those that I knew. Suddenly my ass was grabbed and I turned quickly to find myself face to face with death. I smiled and laughed, "So you know Jake right?"

"Yeah, he's a good guy."

"Great so do you want to dance a bit or just find a private place?"

He smiled, "Lets find that place!"

So we made our way through the crowd and checked the bedrooms, all locked and probably in use. But he tried one last door and it was open, the basement, so we crept in and found that here was a finished game room that also was a guest room too. He locked the door so that we wouldn't be disturbed and turned to me. "So you are an army recruit, huh. Well why we don't train you up."

"Yes sir! Anything you say sir. You're in charge tonight, and I'm your trick and your treat."

He smiled then grew more serious, "Strip down so I can see what type of physical shape you are."

I started stripping, first my green wife beater, then my boots and cameo pants. I stood up in just my black bra and thong and my dog tags, he looked me over and with lust in his eyes, "I said strip down!" Inwardly I smiled as I unclasped my bra letting it slide off of my arms and hit the floor. Then I slid my thong down bending at the waist and stepping out of them. As I stood there naked as he started to circle me, "Mmmm yes you look in prime condition with such a cute ass."

He stood back in front of me and said with a flourish, "You are still standing! You should kneel before death!" I dropped down instantly and he lifted his robe and pulled down his boxers. I moved towards his hard cock and saw it twitch and a bit of precum at the tip. I leaned in and licked it off, he groaned. I took the tip into my mouth and licked around the edge while gently sucking, then I started licking down the shaft like a popsicle bring more moans of pleasure. I wrapped my hand around the base and pumped it a couple of times and licked off the new precum. Then I sucked him into my mouth as far as I could get him in, and started bobbing on his cock. I took my mouth off and pumped him with my hand as I licked his slightly salt balls.

Suddenly he pulled me off, "That's it for now, I need to taste that pussy then take it!" Pushing me on the daybed my legs hanging over the side, he placed his head over my pussy. He took deep breath taking up my erotic scent, and then I felt his tongue flick out over my pussy sending shockwaves through my body. As he got more into it he was kissing, sucking, licking and nibbling my pussy making me squirm in pleasure. I started panting and I grabbed at his arms as I came, arching my back and making his face wet with my juices.

I felt him get up and saw his robe hit the floor where his boxer lay. Then he was pulling me up on the bed and on top of me, kissing with lust and passion. I felt him lining up and I arched into him and felt hit slide into me making me moan at the sudden feeling of fullness. He started slow but quickly thrust harder and faster, getting me closer to cumming again. I arched my back as my pussy spasmed around his cock, my nails digging into his back.

He slid back and I took the opportunity to pull myself forward and suck my own juices from his cock loving the tease of us and hearing him groan in delight. "Get on your hands and knees I need to fuck you while I can play with that ass."

I quickly turned around and put my ass into the air shaking it a bit, and felt him get behind me. I pushed my ass back at him and he entered me in one long stroke. We quickly got back in the pace of the hard fucking and I loved every minute of the pounding. Oh so quickly I felt myself about to come when I heard him say that he was going to cum. I pushed back into him as our bodies shuddered in orgasm. He clasped beside me and I felt his cum starting to run out of my pussy.

After a few minutes of rest he said, "Well that was mind blowing but I think we should get back to the party before we're missed." So we dressed and he left first, then I slipped back into the party again. And after getting another drink I was grabbed again.

"I have been trying to find you all night, Jake said you would be my treat for the night or did you forget."

I turned to him with my mouth open, "You're the death that Jake told me about?"

"Yes and I would love to take my treat and taste her in private."

All I could think of how common of a name Jake was and how the wrong death's cum was still running down my leg.

Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers