Halloween Party at Bennett's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,167 Followers

"OH....I'm sorry." Paul said as he quickly jerked his hands back.

"Mooo." Marty laughed. She didn't kick him in the balls.

This time his hands found her waist and lifted. As she moved upward so did her cow gown. Paul tried not to look at her panties but couldn't stop himself. He saw her nice round pink ass with the thong strap between her cheeks.

Marty took her time opening the box. "Hey!" She said smiling as she pulled out a hand full of fake grass. "We have our first item!" Paul lowered her down his hard body until her face was even with his. "Did you find the note?"

"No." She giggled. "Lift me up again."

His eyes grew wide again as he lifted her up. This time her legs spread enough for him to see her silk covered pussy mound.

"Here it is." She said pulling out an envelope. He lowered her down to press again up against his hard-on. She read it out loud. "Congratulations. You found the first clue to the riddle so now give your partner a big kiss."

Marty held on to the note as she placed her arms around his shoulders. "I guess we have to kiss to stay in the game." She just loved Bennett's games.

"Just a kiss right?" Paul whispered. What harm would a little kiss do he thought. He closed his eyes and moved his lips to hers. His eyes opened when her tongue snaked into his mouth. He attempted to pull back but her arms held him tight. He had to breathe through his nose as she fucked his lips with her hot pink tongue. Suddenly she pulled back and grinned.

Marty read the rest of the note. "The next item is.........'FAKE MILK'."

Paul stood with empty arms as she ran out the door with her long thin utters bouncing. "Come on." She yelled.

*****

"So why am I wearing Boston and yours is New York?" Ellen asked Randy as he led her into the large four car garage.

"It's a rivalry thing." Bill replied.

"Are we rivals Randy?" Ellen said softly as she moved over to look in a cabinet. Sudden she turned and did a little dance. "LOOK!" She held up a catcher's mitt.

"Good job." He said. "Was there a note?"

"You look." She giggled as she moved back. Randy bent over as she peeked up under his shirt. She smiled. He was wearing a jock strap too.

Randy took out the envelope and read it. "Congratulations you found the first clue so give your partner a big kiss." Randy stared at the note. He had just met this woman and now was told to kiss her.

Ellen could see how nervous he was so she had to be the aggressor. "Bennett is probably watching so we have to do it." She moved her body around in front of him and pulled his arms apart so she could slide up close to him. "You don't want to kiss me?" She said softly.

"Yes...I mean we have to do it right?"

"Right." She laughed. "We have to do it." She leaned forward and pressed her body against his and felt his bulge. He did like her she smiled. Their tight lips came together and pressed lightly until hers softened and moved apart. She was offering him her mouth but would he take it? Suddenly his arms tightened around her back and pulled her to him as his tongue crossed the line. The line Bennett wanted them to cross.

Ellen laughed as she pushed him back. "Enough for now. What is the next item?"

Randy was breathing hard as he read the note. "Your next item is.......home plate."

"Where?...." Randy started to say as Ellen ran into the house. "The kitchen." She shouted.

*****

"Here it is." Wilma said as she reached up under the bed. "A BEDROCK." She tossed the rock aside and tried to reach the note but her arm was too short. "You better try it." She moved back to let Jake next to her. As he moved his arm out his short shirt moved up and his almost bare stomach pushed against her own. Amanda started to move back but stopped. The others were playing around so why couldn't she. Her leg pushed forward until it touched IT. God. He was so hard she thought.

Jake touched the note and felt her press against him at the same time. "Almost." He lied trying to delay moving back out. Her leg was now moving up and down. Shit. His prick was about to burst out the hole of his shorts. He didn't want to scare her away just yet. "I got it." He said as he moved out and opened the note. "What does it say?" She asked. Her short skirt was now over her panties.

Jake moved his own hairy leg forward against her soft undies as he read the note to himself. "It says we are supposed to kiss." He said smiling into her blue eyes.

"You sure?" She asked with doubt.

"Cross my heart Wilma." He laughed.

"OK I guess." Amanda said with her heart racing. Her legs opened to allow his leg to press against her panty crotch. She moved her body forward until her soft lips pressed to his. As his tongue slithered into her mouth his prick pushed against her navel.

Amanda broke away first. "God. And the night is just starting." She moaned as she pulled her body back. "What is the next item?" Jake looked at the note.

"It says.........Fred's favorite water sport." Jake thought about it. "I didn't think Fred had a water sport."

"Well there is a pool out back." Amanda said as she stood and pulled down her skirt in a flash of modesty.

"Let's go." Jake said.

*****

"It says we have to kiss." Dan said as he read the note. The book where they found the note was titled: "THE MOUSE THAT ROARED."

"OK Mickey give it to me." Sally giggled as she pushed her puckered lips forward.

"With pleasure Minnie." Dan laughed. For the first fifteen seconds Dan stayed a gentleman and was happy to just press against her lips. He was surprised when the tiny tip of her tongue moved out to gently brush across his lips for a taste. She pulled back and giggled. "That's just a sample. What is the next item?" She wanted that convertible. "A real mouse." He read.

"Yuck!" Sally said feeling chills flash down her back. She hated mice and rats.

Dan thought out loud. "When is a mouse not a mouse?"

"I know!" Sally shouted. She ran from the room. "Wait!" Dan yelled as he ran to keep up with her.

*****

"Phase one a success." Bill Bennett said looking at the multiple monitors showing the rooms of his house. "Kissing is one thing. Let's see how they handle the next one." He laughed.

*****

"Fake milk." Marty said as she looked in the large pantry closet.

"Why aren't we looking in the refrigerator?" Paul asked as he once again peeked down at her ass cheeks.

"That would be real milk." Marty laughed. She knew Paul was looking up her short gown again.

"Can you reach that box up there?" Marty asked Paul as she moved back.

"This one?" Paul asked as his arms moved upward. His gown moved over his underwear and she got a change to see what was rubbing against her in the closet. She didn't answer.

"Well?" He asked, frozen on his tiptoes.

"Er....yes...that one." She answered. The box was Pet dry milk.

Paul pulled down the box. "I don't see a note." He said.

Marty read the label. "This is real milk." She said. "I got it." She reached over and pulled down a container of fake cream used in coffee. "Here it is." She pulled out the hidden note. "Oh shit." She said after reading it.

"What does it say?" Paul asked, anxious to hear.

*****

"Here is 'home plate'." Ellen said pulling a decorative plate off the kitchen wall. It was a regular plate with a picture of a house on it. "There's a note taped to the back." She opened it and read it. "Well Bennett is up to his own tricks." She said smiling. "We are to remove our underwear."

"You're kidding!" Randy said.

"Nope. How bad do you want one of those cars?" She asked.

"You will do it?" Randy asked surprised.

I've done more than that for a lot less, she thought. "Yes. These jerseys are pretty long."

"OK." Randy gulped. He moved his hands under his jersey at the same time Ellen did. Being a gentleman he glanced away as she pulled the jock strap down her bare thighs and off her feet. She smiled as he looked away because she didn't and saw the crown of his bare penis as the underwear moved lower and lower. She knew a secret. He was circumcised.

"That's that." Randy said as he turned to try to hide the tent pushing out the front of his brown gown.

"Not really." Ellen smiled. "My bra."

"But how?" He asked.

"I have to take this off." She said trying not to laugh. "I guess you will have to turn around."

"Sure of course." Randy answered. He turned and tried to push down his bulge.

Ellen pulled the gown over her head and stood naked in the kitchen. She had seen the small camera in the corner and knew Bennett was probably looking at her nakedness. She took her time removing her bra and then pulling the gown back over her head. As she lowered it over her bare breasts she said. "OK you can turn around."

Randy took a breath and turned to see the bra on the floor next to her panties. His eyes moved up her bare legs and stopped when he saw the small golden bush resting above her pink pussy lips.

Ellen dropped the gown and picked up the note. She pretended Randy did not see her bush. "Next we have to find a ............'Base on Balls'."

They both stood and looked at each other. Bennett did say they were going to get harder.

*****

"Our underwear?" Sally repeated Dan's words as she stood nervously by the computer. She had figured out a real mouse had to be a computer mouse. But now she was going to take off her panties and tiny bra.

"I'll close the door." Dan said smiling to himself. Bennett was so predictable.

"Turn around." Sally whispered as she reached up under her short skirt and pulled down her panties. Her fingers curled into her damp pussy. God she was soaked down there. She kicked the panties aside and tried to figure out how to take off the bra. She knew she had to remove the dress first. "Don't peek." She laughed nervously.

"I won't." Dan lied. What she didn't know was that he could easily see her reflection in the large dark picture on the wall in front of him and saw the neatly trimmed bush between her legs. His prick rapidly expanded when her small firm creamy white breasts were exposed as was her tiny nipples. Mickey wants to fuck Minnie. Dan thought as he pulled his Mickey Mouse underwear down his legs.

"Next item..." Sally said as she pulled the dress down over her bare pussy. She had never gone out wearing a dress without panties. It felt so wicked.

"Mouse's enemy."

"It has to be a cat." Sally said. "Where can we find a cat?"

Jake saw the bowling ball lying in the shallow end of the pool first. Amanda looked the other way as he pulled up his gown and reached down to pull it out of the pool. Inside one of the holes was a note sealed in a plastic baggie. "Take off your undies." Jake read.

Amanda pulled down her panties with Jake looking the other way. The leather skirt was so short she knew it wouldn't take much for this man to see her vagina. She pressed her legs tightly together as she watched him pull the mesh briefs off. She smiled when his naked ass appeared.

Jake turned and looked at her chest.

"No bra." She giggled.

"Oh...OK." Jake grinned. "Read the next item."

"Barney's last name." Amanda read aloud.

They looked at each other with blank stares. Finally Amanda smiled. "RUBBLE".

*****

Marty pulled down her panties without any concern about Paul seeing her shaved pussy. She unsnapped her bra and pulled it down one arm and then down the other one without taking off her gown.

"Don't act as if you've never seen one before." Marty said smiling at Paul who had seen her pussy. He reached up under his gown to push down his underwear and she jerked it up to see his six-inch hard-on.

"Hey." He said as he pushed his gown back down.

"Well you saw mine." She laughed.

"Used by police." Paul read the next item.

"A gun?" Marty laughed as she jerked up his gown again to see his pink pistol.

"I don't think so." Paul said embarrassed. This woman had no shame.

*****

"She looks pretty nice." Gina said looking at a naked Sally on the monitor.

"What?" Bennett asked. His eyes were glued to Ellen's firm breasts and light brown bush.

"Of course I'd much rather have this one." Gina smiled as she pointed to Dan's long prick.

"Take your pick." Bennett laughed. He was happy to see Amanda was a natural blonde.

*****

"I got it!" Paul said thinking about a police item. "It has to relate to a cow or a bull. How about a bull horn?"

"Let's go." Marty said as she ran ahead of him. She stopped. Where would a bullhorn be?

"Let's check the pool house." Paul said smiling. He was feeling more comfortable with Marty now.

"I'll check the box in the corner." Marty said as she bent over to pick up the large box. She knew her cow gown was high over her ass and he could see everything she had under her bare ass.

"You're right." She said smiling. She pulled out the envelope and hurried to open it. She smiled and handed it to Paul.

"We shouldn't......" He said backing up from her.

"Oh yes we should.'' She chuckled as she reached down and curled her small fingers around his hard prick.

"OH GOD!" Paul groaned as Marty jerked him off. I must do her too, he thought as his fingers searched under her gown to find her bare dripping slit. Suddenly he forgot about the cars.

*****

"Rubble." Jake said smiling as he held up the ashes in the fireplace. He rubbed across the pile and saw the white note.

"Damn." He said as he read the note. He passed it to Amanda who stared at the words in disbelief.

"No way." She said looking at him for agreement. Married people just didn't do those things to others.

Jake smiled knowing her mind was going through the should I or shouldn't I argument.

"You are willing to do this?" She asked hoping he would make a decision for her.

"Well....those Hummers looked really nice." He grinned.

She glanced down at the floor. "I've never........you know."

"I'm sure you've did it to your husband." Jake whispered as he moved closer to her.

"Yes but he's the only one." She blushed.

"How about we just move our hands under our clothes and pretend to be doing it? Bennett will never know." He whispered in her ear.

"Do you think it will work?" She asked. Her heart was about to burst.

"Sure." He smiled. He knew once he touched her pussy she was his.

Amanda moved her shaking hand down to the bottom of his gown and waited for his to do the same to hers. She grinned and looked into his eyes as she curled her hand up and under until she touched the area between his hip and where his penis would be. She smiled and moved her hand up and down pretending to be stroking him.

Jake's large meaty fingers found the same spot and did the same but his fingers began to make bigger and bigger circles until he touched the silky hairs above her slit. She looked at him and squinted her eyes to warn him but he didn't pull away. His fingers toyed with the soft corn silk fuzz and teased down to the top of her dampness.

"Don't." She whispered. God. Her pussy was so hot and.......suddenly his finger dropped down and over her hard clitoris. "OHHH!" She moaned as he played with the hard pleasure knob.

Jake smiled as his fingers dipped down and up into her moist hole. Her body leaned against his as he slightly turned his body until his hard-on pressed against the back of her hand. Take it. He begged silently. Take it.

"Forgive me Randy." Amanda whispered as her fingers turned to grasp his hard prick. She jerked off only the second man in her life.

*****

"The sidewalk is a walk which is another name for a 'BASE ON BALLS'." Randy said as he watched Ellen looking up and down the long sidewalk outside. Luckily the house was so big and secluded the neighbors could not see Ellen's white ass as she bent over to pick up the white envelope. She opened it and handled it to Randy.

"You want to do it here or behind those bushes?" She asked with a smile.

Randy read the instruction to masturbate each other and didn't answer as he walked to the bushes. He moved behind them and hoped his wife could not see him as his hand moved up under the Boston Jersey to find her hot oven.

He's not as big as Dan, Ellen thought as she stroked him up and down. Her fingers cupped his hard balls as she explored only the third man in her life. Hell he was not as big as her high school student Tommy either but right now he was in her hand and not them.

"I've never jerked off a Baseball player before." Ellen giggled. Her thumb curled over his moist tip in tiny circles. "Do you think our spouses are doing the same thing to someone else right now?" Ellen didn't only think it she knew it.

Randy's mind pictured Amanda touching another man's penis. "OH SHIT!" Randy cried as he shot his come over her hand and down onto the ground.

"Don't stop." Ellen begged as she let go of his spent prick. Randy quickly brought her off. Her scream was heard by the neighbors.

*****

Dan crawled on his hands and knees as he moved into the dark basement. The dim light was enough for him to see some movement under the stairs. "I think I see it." He reached forward and felt the pain of the cat's claws. "OUCH!" He pulled his finger out to see it bleeding.

"Fucking Cat." He said. He turned to Sally. "Sorry."

"Are you OK?" She asked. Dan's gown had slipped up and she could see half of his penis. She took a deep breath. Shit. He was huge.

"Yes. Do you want to try?" He said as he moved back to allow her to crawl under the stairs.

Sally knew there was no way to cover her ass and pussy as she moved forward. "Here kitty-kitty." She said. "Come here pussy." She said before she realized what she had said. She giggled.

Dan's prick was at full mass when she said the word, 'pussy'." After she laughed he knew she was showing him her moist hole on purpose. He tried to resist but couldn't control his fingers as they moved slowly up the inside of her thighs.

"Here kitty........" Sally felt his fingers gently brushing the inside of her thighs. "Here.......puss......." The tip of his middle fingers pushed against her dampness. "Ohh...here........PUSSY!" She cried as he moved his long finger deeply into her. She moved her ass back towards him. It felt so good.

Dan and Sally forgot about the cat as they moved their bodies and lips together. "Don't stop." Sally moaned in his mouth. "Finger-fuck me." Her own fingers searched to find that huge...that monstrous....that gigantic prick. Her small fingers tried to curl around it but couldn't. She moved her hand with the same speed his finger fucked into her hole. They both screamed at the same time and fell limp on the floor. Their screams scared the cat.

"Quick get the note." Sally cried. Dan reached out and pulled the white envelope attached to the cat's collar. "Got it." Dan read it and laughed. "Seems we are to masturbate each other."

Sally covered her face with her hands. "I guess we jumped the gun."

"What is the next item?" She asked.

"It just says come back to the den." Dan read. He smiled as she stood and pulled the Minnie dress down over her damp pussy.

They walked back into the den to see everyone waiting for them.

"I guess we are last." Sally said disappointed.

"Not really." Bill said smiling. "Have another punch and I'll explain the last part of the contest."

The rest of the players had already finished their drinks and watched as Dan and Sally consumed theirs.

"Let's take a ten minute drink and everyone come back here." Gina announced. She figured it took at least ten minutes for the drug to kick in. She sat wiggling in her chair as she waited for them to return. What a surprise she had for them all including Bennett.

"Are you OK?" Randy asked Amanda after he pulled her aside in the hallway.

Slickman
Slickman
8,167 Followers