Halloween Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexy devil gurl finds her Superman.
3.3k words
3.05
37.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2007

It was Halloween. Stephanie and her friends decided to go to the Club Saigon to party. It was trendy discotheque with a large dance floor; there was even a small waterfall back lit with colored lights behind the bar to show how trendy the place was. It was going to be packed with all kinds of people on Halloween. Nothing quite as fun as getting drunk and go dancing she thought.

Stephanie was dressed up as a devil girl. A black headband with red devil horns held back her shoulder length black hair. Sparkles framed her brown eyes. Stephanie's slim figure filled her low cut red dress. High heal red boots was the perfect naughty girl accent to her custom. She was going to buy a pitchfork but she did not want to really carry it around all night long.

She picked up her friends at their apartments. Ginger was dressed like a geisha, and Angela looked like a puppy makeup but work a black plaid skirt. They were happy to see each other, and continued on the festivities at Club Saigon.

When the girls arrived, the club was already pack with all kinds of ghosts, goblins, nurses, bat-girls, supermen, pirates, and every other kind of people anyone could imagine and more. Immediately, the girls needed to get a drink, but Angela disappeared into the dance floor. Ginger and Stephanie back it back to the bar and order two beers.

A pirate started hitting on Ginger. Stephanie was a little disappointed, but walked her way to the edge of the dance floor. A superman started chatting with her. She thought he was cute, but the custom was kind of funny. He had a superman t-shirt, blue jeans, old snake skin boots that were recently spray painted red, and a pair or red underwear over his blue jeans.

"Did you put the customs together at the last minutes, Superman?" Stephanie questioned him whom introduced himself as Sean. He was a manager at the Blockbuster, so he was able to get a large DVD collection for pretty cheap.

"Of course not, Stephanie," he joked. "It took a whole two minutes to spray paint the boot. I just hope that the paint don't rub off on anyone. It might get a little messy."

Stephanie laughed.

Sean continued, "But I think it might just match on you, though." Stephanie smiled and finished her beer. The two danced on the floor which was now covered in a light smoke to the techno music. She thought that she saw Angela in a dark corner dancing with a guy really close together. They two gyrated provocatively with each other for several songs.

"Do you want another beer?" Sean asked Stephanie. She shook her head in approval, then the two made their way back to the bar holding hands. While waiting at the bar for a drink, a blonde girl passed in front of the couple who also wore a devil outfit but her large breast stood out of her red dress top.

"I wish I had boobs to fill out my dress," Stephanie mumbled to almost to herself.

"What are you talking about you have nice breasts," Sean said as his hands almost automatically reached out and cupped her b-cupped bra with a gentile squeeze. "They are perfect. I don't think I would like them if they were any bigger." Stephanie loved the way his touch and words made her fell very comfortable and very pretty, even though she would have smacked anyone who said that or touched her that way. In fact, she has smacked jerks for less.

Sean bought them a couple rounds of beer, while they chatted about life, likes, and what-knots at a small table that flanked the dance floor. She even started to curl up next to him at times. His body felt warm and comforting. They two danced, drank, and talked the night away. It was closing time before they knew it, and the bouncer told them to finish up their drinks quickly and leave.

Looking in the darken parking lot, Stephanie looked for her friends almost with panic. She was worried because she did not see her friends for hours at the club. In glimpses, she remembered seeing the other two girls, Ginger and Angela, dancing with guys on the dance floor in the dark.

Sean walked next to Stephanie and put his hand around her waist. "What's up, baby?"

"I cannot find my friends. I drove them here, so I just need to know that they are okay." She continued to scan the parking lot hoping to see them. Sean also scanned the parking lot hoping that her friends found another ride home.

"Stephie, wasn't one dress in a school girl outfit?" Sean pointed his finger to the distance.

"Yes, where do you see her?" Her eyes darted in the direction which Sean's finger guided. "I don't see her?"

"By the Ford Explorer, she is with a fireman or something?"

"Okay, I see her." Stephanie pulled out her cell phone from her little red purse and called Angela. "Angela?"

Angela's cell phone sang. "Stephanie? Where are you?"

"I am by the entrance." Stephanie saw Angela turn around. Then the fireman turned around to see what his doggie girl was looking at. Stephanie put her arm in the air and waved it. Angela smiled and waved back in response. "Are you going to be, okay, Annie?"

"Yeah, I have a ride. I'll be fine. Your superman looks pretty cute." Angela giggled over the phone.

"Totally." Stephanie winked at Sean. Sean smiled not knowing what was being said across the line, but thought it had to be good for him. The two girls chatted only a little bit longer. Then, Stephanie pressed the red hang up button on her phone, and put it back into her little purse.

"She going to be okay?" Sean asked while to two watched Angela and the fireman turn around and continued to walk to his car.

"I think so." Angela and the fireman entered his car and drove away.

"I don't see Ginger." Most of the crowd had already mostly dissipated.

"Why don't you call her? Maybe she found another ride home, like your friend with the fireman."

Stephanie pulled her phone out again and called Ginger. She waited the ring tone.

"Hello. Stephie"

"Ginger. Are you okay? I haven't seen in a long time, where are you at?"

"With Jen and them. Jen is going to have an after party at her house. Wanna come?"

Stephanie turned to Sean. "My friend Jen is having an after party at her house, wanna go?"

"Well, if you want to drink, I have some drinks at my place." He said looking deep in her eyes while hoping that they would just go back to his place so that he could get Stephie out her little red dress. Stephanie gently bit her lip while trying to make a decision where do go, go to the after party at Jen's or spend some alone time with Superman. "That is cute, the way you are biting your lip, trying to make a decision."

"No, I think I am just going to go home, but have fun, Ginger." Stephanie said into her phone.

"Sure?"

"Yes," she said looking deeply in to Superman's eyes. "Have fun though, and say hi to everyone for me."

"Okay, you have fun too." Stephanie just heard the dial tone. She put the phone back into her purse. She gave Sean a hug.

She slipped her left hand into his back jean pocket and lightly squeezed his ass. "Ready to go?" Sean leaned down to kiss his devil girl. She moved her head back and put her finger on his lips. Now that she knew her friends were going to be okay for the night, her panic retreated, and the alcohol's influence returned to cloud her judgment. "Not here." Stephanie giggled.

They walked into the parking lot back to Stephanie's car. She pulled out her keys and handed them to Sean. "I think I am too drunk to drive. Are you okay to drive?"

"Yeah, I am okay. Don't worry, you are going to fine with me." She happily jumped into the passenger's seat while Sean fooled with the driver side seat to make himself comfortable. He put the car into gear and eased out of the parking lot. Stephanie pushed the buttons on the radio to turn on her favorite radio station. Stephanie stretched her back against the back of her seat and closed her eyes, as Sean drove back to his apartment.

Fuck, Sean thought to himself. She cannot go to sleep. That is so fucking shitty. He wanted to get laid, but he could not have sex with her asleep. His cock was itchy for some pussy.

"Thank you for driving, Sean." Stephanie said with her eyes stilled closed. "I really appreciate it. I don't know if I could have driven all the way to the apartment."

"It really is not problem. Beside, we are almost home." He continued to drive until they reached his apartment. "Here we are. Home at last, baby."

Stephanie asked, "Do you have some coffee?"

"Yeah, it will only take a couple of minutes to make."

Sean opened the door to his apartment to let his devil girl in first. The smell of jasmine filled Stephanie's nose. She was relaxed now, but no longer as tired as she left the car only a few seconds ago.

"Your place smells really nice."

"Thank you. You can sit on the couch while I make the coffee. You can turn on the T.V. if you want." Sean went into the kitchen, and put some water and coffee in the coffee maker.

Stephanie found him in the kitchen and hugged him from behind. "I think I just want to stay here with you." Sean turned around and kissed her on the lips. She kissed back. They did not make out in the kitchen too long before Sean started walking her into the living room while kissing her and feeling up her backside from her lower back to the back of her neck. Stephanie followed in step as he led her to the couch. She lay down on the couch.

He kissed her lips. He kissed the neck. He kissed his way to her ear. He nibbled on her ear. She moaned with pleasure. He kissed back down her neck. He kissed her shoulder. He kissed down her bicep. He kissed from her bicep over her red dress over her breast. She giggled with joy. Her nipples hardened. He kissed her hardened nipples. He quickly ran his tongue over her nipple, but not wetting her dress too much. She enjoyed it. He gentle nibbled at her nipple. She loved it.

He kissed her breast. He kissed down to her belly. He kissed down to her thigh. He kissed her inner thigh. He enjoyed that he could smell her wet pussy. He pushed her red dress up in preparation to going down on her. He kissed upwards along her inner thigh. Stephanie continued to breath deeply with pleasure. Her pussy was becoming wetter and wetter with each kiss and with each lick of his tongue against her bare skin. He kissed her pussy lips which were still over by her read underwear.

Stephanie placed her hand on the back of Sean head. She ran her finger through his hair while he continued to lick and kiss Stephanie's underwear. He enjoyed the finger running through his hair. He stopped kissing her pussy as he pulled her underwear down her legs. Stephanie was happy to get rid of her underwear. He started to kiss her foot as her underwear left her body.

"Take off your shirt," Stephanie ordered. Sean quickly complied. He went back to kissing her foot. He quickly kissed his way up the calf, up the inner thigh, and back to her sweet spot. He licked up and down her pussy in long strokes, then up and down in short strokes. Stephanie loved it as she ran her fingers through his hair again. She started humping his face just a little. Sean licked a certain spot. Stephanie fingernails squeezed into Sean's head. "Oh, God. Right there. Don't Stop." She panted heavily while Sean lapped her special spot quickly. After a few minutes of Sean tongue, she came.

Her eyes glazed over with pleasure. "Sean, that was awesome." She sat up on the couch. With a devilish smile she said, "Now it is your turn." She got off the couch, while Sean lay back on the couch eagerly waiting his turn. She jumped on him, straddling his body, and kissed him on the lips. She sat up again while grinding on his pants.

"You are so hot." He started massaging her breasts. "Why don't you show me your breasts?"

"Um...." She looked at him. "Okay," she said while she lowered the top of her red dress to allow her bare breasts to his bare hands as he continued to lightly squeeze and message them.

"Pink nipples, how sexy." Stephanie giggled in response. She pulled his hands off her breasts and put his hands on his chest. Then she started to pull at Sean's pants. "Good girl."

Stephanie laughed again, "You like that?"

"Yeah, looking for a toy that you want to play with?"

"Maybe," Stephanie smiled as she unbuttoned his jeans. She could see by the bulge that he was pretty well hung. She unzipped his jeans. "Big boy, aren't we?" She giggled.

"No," he joked, "I am only nine inches."

"Ri...ght," she said mockingly. She pulled down his underwear and pulled out his hard cock. To her disbelief, he wasn't lying. She sat with shock in her eyes as she realized that her petite hand could not wrap all the way around his thick cock.

"Thought I was lying about the nine inches, didn't you?" He said as he winked at her with a huge smile on his face. He loved the look of amazement and wonderment in a girl's eye when she first saw how big his cock really was.

"Uh...." She was dumbfounded by Sean's size. "I can't do this... This is too big for me." She said hesitantly with her hand still only partly wrapped around the shaft.

"It is going to be just fine. It isn't too big for you."

"Sean, I am 5'1"!" This is going to rip me in half." She took her hands off his cock to pull the top of her dress back on.

"Stephanie, it's okay. A ton of girls don't think they can handle it, but after a couple of minutes they get use it inside them. Then, you know, after twenty minutes, most girls love it."

"A ton of girls." She stood up from the couch as she gave Sean a cold stare.

He stood up too, but his jean dropped to the floor around his feet while his cock stood straight out. "Okay, I didn't mean that. Look, we both know why you came over tonight, right. I am just saying that, I will be gentle; and if you don't like it, I'll stop. I'll stop and everything is going to be okay. Okay?"

"Sean, no." She started to walk to the door. Sean grabbed Stephanie's wrist. "Sean, stop. That hurts."

"Steph, don't go."

"Sean, stop!" She tried to pry his hand away from her wrist with her free hand.

Sean grabbed her other hand. "Just listen, okay."

"No! I want to go!"

"Steph, we both know that you came over to get fucked," he said while grabbing her writs tighter. "What did you think would happen? I eat you out and then you get to go."

"Sean, please... you're scaring me. Please." Stephanie started to cry as she struggled.

"You are so fucking hot, so fucking sexy. I love your perfect breasts. The way you have been wiggling your hot little ass at me all night, you little tease." He tossed her on the floor and pinned her arms above head. "I just knew that you would just love all my nine inches pumping inside your little body."

"Please..." She continued to fight on the floor as he forced himself between her legs. She continued to struggle as his cock's head found the entrance to her pussy.

"Don't cry. It is not like you're a virgin. We are going to see how lose your hot little ass actually is." With that statement his started to push his huge cock inside her. She screamed. "Stop it." Sean stated unapologetically. "I am not even half way in yet." He quickly shoved the rest of his nine inches into her slamming the back of her vagina. She screamed again in pain with tears streaming down her face. Sean grabbed a pillow that fell of the couch to cover her face, to muffle her screams.

As he continued to hump Stephanie, her screams turned softer tearful moans. Her body limped as it stopped struggling as she gave up hope of freeing herself. Sean removed the pillow, as he panted in ecstasy as he started to fucked her slower.

"Oh... you have a perfect pussy... oh... you feel amazing..." He went to kiss her on the lips. Her lips closed tight and she jerked her head out the way. He tried to follow her jerks looking for a kiss. Soon, he gave up trying to kiss her on her lips so he started kissing and licking her neck as he continued to slowly insert then pull out his penis from the inside of her body. Streams of tears ran from her eyes and her screams chocked in her throat. Sean's sweating body drenched Stephanie dress with calmly wet spots.

Sean lied. His cock did not feel better after it was inside her. She did not love it after twenty minutes of being inside her. She hated Sean's cock. She hated Sean. Tears streamed from her eyes. She just wanted it be over. She wanted to leave. She never wanted to be touched by Sean's sweating body. She never wanted to see Sean again. She never wanted Sean to even her from a distance ever again. She tuned out Sean's enjoyment; she tuned out her own pain and grief.

Sean strokes began very short and quick. His panting mimicked his strokes. All of a sudden he released Stephanie and pulled himself away from her body. He was now sitting over her body stroking his cock with his hand. White goo squirted out his head across the room. More cum ran out of his cock over his hand. He let out a deep breath as all of the cum finished rushing out of his penis. Sean stood up.

"Damn, Stephanie, you are an awesome fuck." Sean said as he went to the bathroom to clean the cum off of his body. "You can use the bathroom if you want. Clean yourself up, or take a bath if you want."

Stephanie stood up still in tears make up ran down her face. "You are a fucking asshole!" She ran to him and started to beat her fists against his bear back.

"Stop freaking out, okay." Sean said while he turned around to face her. She started beating his chest calling still calling him an asshole.

Sean held her wrist again. "Stephanie, stop it. Let's clean up your make up, okay? Stephanie?"

She struggled to free herself again, but she broke free from his grip this time. "Fuck you."

She grabbed her purse from the kitchen table and ran out the front door barefoot. Sean did not try to follow her. Sean did not care. Stephanie ran back to her car. She jumped into the back seat, locked the door, and cried. Some of the neighbors were waken by her crying and sobbing from the car, but they turned over in the beds trying to be back to their dreams. Even after a few hours, Stephanie cried herself to exhaustion. She cried herself to sleep locked in her car.