Halloween Share

Story Info
My first time with hubby watching.
1.5k words
3.88
113.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cosmo2802
cosmo2802
22 Followers

My husband Mark is a voyeur at heart. We have had a bunch group sex experiences but his favorite thing to do is share me and watch or hear about some fun I've had after the fact. I've been able to bring him home some stories over the years and he's seen me in action as well during multiple-partner sessions. However, this experience is unique because it is the only one where Mark was not involved directly or present in the same room but watching from a hidden vantage point.

It happened on a Halloween a few years back. We decided to dress up and go to a club nearby. It was Mark, my best friend Dana, and me. Dana and I were dressed as sexy witches and Mark was some generic vampire guy. We got there about 9:00. The three of us were having a great time drinking and dancing. Dana is one of a handful of people familiar with our lifestyle as well as being active in those types of activities herself. My first threesome was with Dana and Mark. She was my first lesbian experience, has had several threesomes with Mark and I, and my first "swing" was with her, her hubby, and Mark. The point of all that is we are pretty adventurous, keep our "options" open when we're out like this (with Mark's blessing.

A few hours into our night, Dana and I are outside the club smoking. She notices a guy who keeps looking in our direction. Dana is very outgoing, almost to a fault, which makes up for my tendency to be a little shy. She grabs my arm and we walk right up to him and Dana introduces us. His name was Shane and he was supposed to meet some people that never showed up. He was fairly tall (which I like because at 5'8 I'm on the taller side for a girl) and good looking with a slim but solid build. After a few minutes of talking and reading body language, it was clear that Shane was into me. We walked back in the club and caught Mark's eye. He knew right away what was happening and Dana fell in next to him while I stayed near Shane.

We all had a few drinks and hit the dance floor. Shane and I got into a groove and were doing the usual dirty dancing. He was behind me running his hands all over my body and I was grinding my butt into him. I know he was getting turned on because I could feel his hard-on against me. We wound up back at the table with Mark and Dana. We were having so much fun we didn't realize how much time had passed. It was closing time and we were herded out of the club and into the parking lot. Mark, Dana, and I all realized we were too drunk to drive so started thinking out loud about a cab. Mark had whispered to me earlier that I should invite Shane home with us but I got nervous and Dana was too drunk to be of any help. The problem solved itself when Shane offered to drive us home. He had only had a few beers and was okay to drive. I got in the front with Shane and Mark helped Dana into the back seat and climbed in after her.

When we got back to our place Mark and Dana got out and went inside. I stayed in the car talking with Shane and when they were out of site he leaned over and kissed me. We went at it for a few minutes like this. He moved his hand up my leg under my dress and was rubbing my pussy outside my panties. I rubbed his cock over his pants then broke the kiss and asked if he wanted to come inside. He agreed and went in. Mark had been watching us through the blinds and told me later he almost came right there.

Inside Dana had passed out cold on a couch in another room. She drank too much. Mark was in there and made us all some drinks. I had told Shane that it was Mark's place and that Dana and him were a couple. After a couple drinks Mark pretended to be drunker than he was and headed toward the bedroom. He left the door open a crack. The room was behind the couch so Shane and I had our backs to him giving Mark a pretty good view of the events that unfolded next.

It took a while because Shane didn't know what to think about the situation. However, after some time had passed and it was obvious that Mark and Dana were done for the night, he loosened up. My dress was very short so I kept subtly flashing my panties while changing positions and kept up with some suggestive body language. I could tell he was into me but still a little nervous so I made the first move. I told him I appreciated the ride home and was glad he accepted the invitation inside. I then told him I wanted to give him a proper "thank you."

I leaned over and started kissing him while immediately moving my hand to his pants. I undid them and got in front of him on the floor (he was still sitting on the couch). I pulled his zipper down, reached into his boxer briefs and pulled his semi-hard cock out. I put my mouth on it and started sucking. He was fully hard in seconds. I decided to take my time with this one. I had him lift up so I could take his pants all the way off. I fondled and licked his balls. They were smooth shaven (which I like) and good-sized. I licked up and down the shaft then alternated between deep sucking (I can't deepthroat but I try!) and licking/teasing the head. I thought he was going cum at one point but he stopped me and switched places. He sat me down, stood over me, and put his hand down the top of my costume. He was playing with my breasts and nipples while he bent over and kissed me. He then moved a hand down and was rubbing my pussy through my panties. My dress was hiked up around my waist at this point.

After rubbing me for a bit he kneeled down and started kissing my thighs and pussy all over the outside of my underwear. He settled over my pussy and I could feel his breath between the kisses. He reached up and moved my panties the side and started licking me. Shane had obviously had some experience with this. He teased all around as I opened my legs wider so he could have full access. I was running my fingers through his hair and moaning quietly. At one point I was grinding pretty hard into his face before I realized what I was doing. I was just really turned on.

Shane stopped eating me out and almost too quick to process, had his cock buried in me. He was kneeling between me banging away. He went slow at first but was fucking me pretty hard eventually. I asked him to fuck me doggy-style since that's my favorite position and he got behind me and bent me over the couch. It's a good thing we didn't really need to be quiet because the sound us having sex would have woke the dead. I told him to tell me when he was getting close. He told me was almost there so I turned around and started jerking him off. Shane said he was cumming and a half-second later it started. I had pulled the top of my costume down so my tits were out and the first shot landed on my breast. I adjusted the aim a little and the next shots hit me in the mouth and on the cheek and neck. To be honest, normally I wouldn't do this porn star ending (unless I'm asked to) but I was putting on a show for Mark and I wanted to make it a good one. Shane was a big cummer so there was plenty to go around. It was really hot and he tasted yummy. When he was done I licked my lips (cleaning up the cum on them) for dramatic effect and cleaned his cock with my mouth and tongue.

I stuffed my breasts back in the costume and adjusted my panties as they had never actually come off. Shane put his pants on. We chatted a little more and he left. The second the door shut Mark was out of the room. He grabbed me, bent me over the bed, and pulled my panties down. His rock hard cock was in me and cumming in the span of about 10 seconds. I'm not exaggerating.

Shane and I had a couple more experiences together although none with Mark present. I admitted before our second encounter that Mark and I were married. He said he had figured that out pretty quick. I guess we're not the suave actors we think we are.

cosmo2802
cosmo2802
22 Followers