Halloween Sucks!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
652 Followers

Joan was nervous herself. She had not been with a man since she joined Tompkins Industries, mostly because she had not wanted a repeat of what had caused her to leave her last job. The incident itself had been galling enough, especially when the surveillance video "accidentally" was sent to everyone in her department, but what was worse was when the company closed ranks behind her boss, and no one took her side. She took the money, signed the papers and used the glowing recommendation to get the job at Tompkins, and even a small raise. She had been naïve, and now she had been cautious. But Robert seemed like such a nice guy.

She opened the door, stepped aside and motioned Robert in with a big smile. Robert handed her the wine, and she looked at the label and pretended to read it. As he passed her, he got a faint smell of cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, which reminded him of the Halloween cupcakes that his mother used to bake, and he almost imperceptibly sighed.

"How has it been? Any problems?" Robert asked.

Joan paused briefly, then remembered the ruse that she had used when inviting Robert. "Um, no," she replied, "no problems so far. Just a bunch of little kids and their moms. It is probably too early for the teenagers to go out."

"Good point," Robert said, looking around at Joan's modest and tidy apartment before looking at her cute face.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" she asked, pointing at the bottle that Robert had brought.

"Sure," he responded. Joan walked into the kitchen, and Robert's eyes followed her all the way. It felt a little awkward, he realized, not as easygoing as lunch, and while that worried him a bit, he thought that maybe it was because Joan, too, was feeling something.

She returned with two full glasses of the deep garnet liquid, handing one to Robert, and they touched glasses. "To an adult Halloween," Joan toasted.

Robert looked at her with a bit of surprise. He wasn't sure if she was flirting, or making fun of his earlier double entendre. Or if it was an innocent remark.

Joan motioned to the couch, and they sat down, a respectful distance separating their thighs, and they tried to make small talk. The doorbell rang, and Joan popped up, opened the door and gave candy to a couple of kids, maybe 10 years old, one dressed as a baseball player and the other as Spiderman. Robert wasn't sure if Joan purposely sat closer to him when she returned, but he didn't slide away.

After a couple more trick or treaters, Joan suggested that they order in dinner, settling on Chinese, so they pored over a menu. Joan's hair smelled of the spice mixture, and Robert had a difficult time concentrating on the choices, but they agreed on some appetizers and main dishes to share, and Joan called it in.

The next hour or so were filled with pleasant conversation, tasty Chinese food, a rush of trick or treaters that slowly petered out, and the consuming of the wine that Robert had brought, and a bottle of Shiraz that Joan had in her cupboard. Robert felt himself relaxing as the evening progressed, and he began to notice that Joan occasionally touched his arm, as she was making a point, and he found it to be the opposite of annoying.

There hadn't been a knock at the door for some time, when the conversation hit a lull. Robert looked at Joan and saw a bit of a flush on her neck, and she looked at him, with a tipsy smile. Before Robert could say anything, Joan said, "So, Rob, I guess it is possible for adults to enjoy Halloween."

Robert nodded, and was about to agree when Joan leaned over and kissed him. He felt his heart pounding from the kiss, and the scent of Joan's hair, the spices mixed with the aroma of the Chinese food, and he realized that she hadn't pulled back. Robert reached his hand and placed it on the back of Joan's head, his fingers lacing into her strawberry blonde hair, and pressed her toward him, kissing her back with a passion that had long been suppressed.

Joan withdrew, shocked briefly by the intensity of their first kiss, and she looked at Robert, breathing hard. They were at a crossroads, and the uncertainty hung in the air. Both were afraid to speak, and they kept looking at each other, then leaned in for another kiss, which was even more powerful than the first. Robert drew Joan closer to him on the couch, and began to stroke her back. He felt chills as Joan did the same to him. They made out and groped like teenagers in the back seat of a car, and Joan moaned as Robert's hand cupped her breast for the first time. She could feel his cock stiffening, and it made her crazy with lust.

She forced herself to yank herself away, and looked at Robert, lust flashing in his dark eyes and a visible lump in his khakis.

"I'm sorry," Robert said, grasping to understand the situation.

"No, Rob," Joan replied softly, "nothing to be sorry about. Not at all. As far as I am concerned, we have the whole night." Robert's eyes widened and he smiled. "And I made cupcakes."

Robert laughed as the tension ebbed, and he understood where the smell came from. He wondered how she knew that cupcakes were something about Halloween that he enjoyed. Or if she just baked them for the holiday. But he really didn't care. While Joan fussed in the kitchen, he revisited his mental pro and con list, and realized that there was nothing at all on the con side anymore. And he smiled.

Joan returned with a tray, which she placed down on the coffee table. She hadn't tried to straighten out her hair, which was still askew from their groping, and Robert thought she looked more beautiful than ever. He forced himself to tear his eyes from Joan's face, and looked at the cupcakes. Chocolate icing with orange pumpkins. He knew that they were childish, but he took one, peeled off the paper and took a bite. They were delicious. Joan sat next to him, their legs touching, and took one for herself. They ate silently, enjoying the sweet and spicy treats, but also thinking of what was going to happen next.

Robert finished his cake first, and leaned back on the couch, and when Joan finished hers, she leaned back, nestling into Robert. They sat there, listening to each other breathe. Robert idly stroked Joan's arm.

"Let's go into the bedroom," Joan said in a voice somewhat huskier than her usual tone. Robert looked at her before opening his arms to let her stand. She got up and reached out for Robert's hand, and led him to her bedroom.

He looked around and saw pretty much what he expected. A neat, pretty bedroom, not frilly, but clearly feminine. A queen sized bed with a floral spread and a couple of contrasting throw pillows. When he turned back to Joan, she was taking off her pants. Robert's eyes opened wider when he registered that under the sensible slacks she was wearing fishnets. Which caused Robert's heart to start beating even harder, as he realized that Joan had planned this from the start. She smiled at his reaction, and again as Robert began to take off his shirt.

When the shirt had cleared his eyes, and he could see again, Robert was surprised to see that under her sweater, Joan had been wearing a lacy black bra, embroidered with large pumpkins. He was taken aback briefly, by the fact that sensible, reasonable Joan was dressed for Halloween, but that lasted only seconds because she looked so damned hot. She stepped forward and put her hands on his belt, looked up into his eyes and purred, "I hope you don't mind my costume."

Robert bent down and kissed Joan passionately as she unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants to the ground. He stepped out of them, clad only in his underpants, his cock twitching against the thin fabric. Joan carefully pulled down his underwear, freeing his cock before kneeling and taking it into her mouth. Robert's head fell backwards as he surrendered to the pleasure of her warm mouth and dancing tongue.

She brought him perilously close to climax, then backed off. Robert was having trouble standing, and he rested his hands gently on Joan's head as she sucked and licked him slowly, excruciatingly slowly, and he was enthralled by the dark lingerie contrasting against her pale pink skin. He felt mixed emotions as Joan stopped her attentions and began kissing up his belly, until she was standing and pressing herself against him, trapping his aching member between them. Robert reached behind Joan and unclasped her silly, sexy bra and she allowed it to be removed.

Her breasts were, Robert thought, more beautiful than he had imagined, and he was briefly confused as to why she hid them under loose fitting clothing at work. But that thought passed, and he cupped them, gently massaging them and feeling their heft, their firmness, before running his thumbs gently over her protruding nipples, causing Joan to sigh and tremble. She stepped back and slowly, achingly slowly, removed the fishnets until she was standing before him, naked, her full breasts slowly swaying. Robert looked down, at the reddish blonde thatch of curls over her pussy, and he ached to bury his face there.

Robert followed her to the bed, and Joan pulled back the blankets and top sheet before wriggling in and scooting over, making room for Robert, who followed her it. They kissed, feeling the warmth of their bodies.

"Please turn off the light," Joan whispered, and reluctantly, Robert turned, found the switch and clicked it, plunging them into darkness. Robert could feel the heat of Joan's body and hear her breathing as he rolled over and found her, lying on her back. Robert kissed her neck until she cooed, then he moved slowly down to the soft spot where her glorious cleavage began, and kissed her and buried his nose between her breasts, holding them together with his hands while caressing her hard nipples with his thumbs. When he had his fill, Robert began to kiss Joan's breasts, pausing to use his tongue on her nipples, causing Joan to arch her back.

Robert peeled back more of the blankets and kissed his way down Joan's soft, flat stomach until he reached her public mound. The smell was intoxicating, and he quickly positioned himself between Joan's thighs and used his tongue to slowly and carefully investigate her folds.

Joan found Robert's attentions near perfect, and her prior suspicions that he would be a good and attentive lover were confirmed. But soon, all Joan could focus on was the touch of Robert's tongue on her labia and clit, and she found her hips moving of their own accord. Robert increased the speed and variety of his tonguing, flicking her clit more and more often as her hips kept rising to meet him until Joan lost all sense of control as an intense orgasm built from her pussy, through her gut and exploded into her brain.

Robert was amazed at the way that Joan thrashed as she came. Although it was not the first time he had licked a woman to orgasm, it was most certainly the wildest one. He waited as patiently as he could with his cock dying for release while Joan stopped moving, and her breathing returned to normal. He wished that he could see the look on her face, because he knew that women never looked more beautiful than in the moments after they came.

"I. Need. You. Inside me. Now." Joan demanded in a soft voice that nevertheless brooked no dissent.

Robert allowed his innate practicality to emerge, and he said, "Is it safe? I don't have a---"

Joan interrupted. "Yes. Pill. Now."

Robert did not need any more convincing, and he lifted himself on top of Joan, who spread her legs widely, welcoming him, and he felt her small hands guiding his hard cock into her wet pussy. It felt incredible, and he just lay there, feeling the warmth of her surrounding him before he slowly began to thrust. He wanted to last as long as possible, but he knew that was not likely.

Slow thrusts began to turn to faster and faster prodding, and Joan began to move in rhythm as they sped up, faster and faster. Robert hoped that there would be time later for slow lovemaking, but clearly they both wanted and needed this. He tried mightily to hold back the inevitable, but his will was only so strong, and he came with incredible force, more intensely than he ever remembered before, before collapsing onto Joan's chest, their sweat mixing.

Not wanting to crush the smaller woman, Robert, panting, rolled off onto his back, reaching out and drawing Joan toward him. They lay there in the dark, quietly, as they recovered and caught their breath. Robert briefly dozed off, but awoke when he felt Joan turn on her side, facing him. He wished that there was enough light to see her, but he was consoled by the way that she was hungrily pressing her body against his.

Robert kissed Joan's forehead, then was able to find her mouth, and they kissed until Robert felt his cock stir again.

"I'm so glad that this happened," Joan whispered.

"Me too," Robert replied. "I will never, ever say that Halloween sucks again."

Joan paused, then kissed Robert on the lips. "Well, Halloween may not suck, but---" she trailed off, as Robert felt her body turn, and her lips start kissing his torso on the way toward his cock. Robert laid his head on the soft pillow and enjoyed the best Halloween treat he had ever had.

JayDavid
JayDavid
652 Followers
12