Halloween Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texienne
Texienne
20 Followers

Cuddles clapped excitedly as they relaxed to catch their breath. "Wow wow wow! You Sammies are both so beautiful!"

The doctor stood up and walked over to his creations as they hugged each others hips with satisfied smile. "I quite agree. A lovely performance. Where would you like next? The hot tub? The terrarium? Perhaps a bubble bath?"

They smiled up at him and took his hands when he offered them. As they stood, one of them declared, looking at the other, "Anywhere we can keep going, doctor!"

"Ah, but Cuddles wants to make love to you. At least to one of you. As do I. Although I'm sure we'll enjoy you two in repeat performances before the night is out."

It turned out to be difficult to separate them at first, but Cuddles had the solution; she just took on both. The doctor sat in the terrarium sipping tea and enjoyed the lovely trio in the moonlight as they tried out a variety of combinations. They eventually settled upon lying on their sides in a triangular chain of oral sex, each of them managing a couple orgasms in the process. Once they seemed to be ready for something new, he set his tea down and cleared his throat.

"It seems, dear ladies, that you are forgetting someone! Now which one of you wants to come play with me?"

Both Samanthas chimed "I do!" but then one lectured the other, "I'm the older sister, so I decide!"

The other, whom he deduced to be the copy, pouted and said, "Aw!" The original then gave her 'little sister' a quick hug and declared, "Okay, you go first!"

The copy scampered over to sit in his lap and began undoing his tie while the original returned her attentions to Cuddles. His Samantha looked terribly serious while concentrating on the knot; exuding a degree of simplicity and cuteness that charmed him on the spot. It also made him chuckle inside as she carefully slipped the tie off and began seductively releasing each of his buttons. With the intellect levels he had given her, she could not be even remotely so childlike in reality, so this was a sexy act that went well with her young face and bright eyes. Still, he reflected as she slipped him out of his shirt and began studiously attending to his trousers, he could only call her skill in this department remarkable for a girl who had been a sexual zombie only hours before.

She slipped off his lap, pulling the trousers down with her to remove them from his legs, then licked her way back up to his boxers. She snagged the waistband with her teeth and pulled them down as well, freeing his now rock hard organ (thanks to the Viagorator Series IV he had used on himself earlier in anticipation of a long evening.) Her eyes sparkled with playful lust as she backed her way down his legs once more, still dragging his underwear.

"Ooh! Careful! Don't get rough now!" Cuddles squeaked, then laughed. He hadn't seen what the other Samantha had done to cause her reaction, but he did see the blond wrap her arms around his familiar and roll merrily across the terrarium floor, both of them giggling hard. As their horseplay continued, his Samantha finish pulling away his boxers , dropped them and advanced, licking her lips with an excited open-mouthed smile. She kissed and nibbled her way hungrily up his legs, switching from right to left and back several times, until reaching his cock, which she pounced upon with wet lips, nursing with relish as her head bobbed vigorously.

Effectively overwhelmed by the enthusiastic young woman, he could only lean back and enjoy the ride. He watched the other Samantha similarly dominating her partner. At the moment, she had the catgirl pinned in a sexual position he had never seen before. The girl knelt upright on spread knees gripping her lover around the waist, hanging her upside down as she ate her pussy out with gusto. His familiar was doing her best to return the favor, which he suspected must have been quite difficult under the circumstances. Considering the original Samantha was in coitus with the unsinkable Cuddles, he could see this development as nothing short of astonishing.

His own Samantha seemed on the verge of sucking his balls out through his cock as he came. Even so, she was not vaguely sated once she drained his juices. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she possessed his lips with a fervent kiss, her hot breath blasting on his cheek. She dragged him off the garden bench onto the floor, pinned him on his back and straddled him cowgirl style before his cock could even consider going limp.

To his astonishment, he felt himself ripping through an intact hymen. He was having sex with a virgin-- he was very sure the copy would not be a virgin if the original were experienced-- yet the girl seemed to have professional skills and didn't even take notice as he deflowered her. He knew he was witnessing something very bizarre, bordering on impossible. The girl's fingers curled, gripping his chest as she galloped, all physical signs from her spasming lips to her tense, quaking calves showing her in the midst of an intense orgasm, yet she showed no signs of slowing.

"Ow!!" Cuddles yelped. "Owww!"

He turned to see blood on Cuddle's thigh, and more on her Samantha's lips; she'd just bitten hard enough to break skin. The blond had a wild grin on her face as she attacked Cuddle's sex again. The resulting yelp turned into a cat's screech as the stress forced his familiar into an early termination of her enanthropomorphosization. The surprised original lost hold of the yowling black cat that escaped into the foliage surrounding them. She looked around for a replacement and her eyes settled on him.

Their predatory manner and their green eyes led Wolffenstep to a connection he had missed before. "Samantha Reed!" he huffed, laboring to think in the middle of the wild fucking. He stared up at the ferocious beauty licking her lips as she gazed back at him. "Samantha Reed!"

"Yes, Doctor, that's me!" she proclaimed. "Oh gawd this is good. I need more!"

"Your father!" he demanded as the other Samantha began crawling on all fours toward him, licking cat blood off her lips and grinning. "What is his name?!"

"Ron Reed!" she announced, already approaching yet another climax, mere seconds after the last.

"Acheron Reed?"

"Mm-hmm!" she quaked with a wide smile as she orgasmed. "Oh Gawd!"

As the original seized his leg and opened her mouth wide, preparing to bite, he summoned his eldritch energies and hastily delivered a soporific incantation, directed at both girls. His Samantha completed her orgasm by falling blissfully asleep in his arms, and the original, rather than biting his calf as she had planned, used it for a pillow.

He lay there huffing, trying to regain his aplomb as the copy snored with his still-hard but somewhat sore member still inside her. He gently removed his leg from beneath the original's head and carefully rolled the copy off his chest. He gave her a tender kiss, then pulled himself out of her. As he sat on his knees, looking at the two demon girls now sleeping with angelic smiles, he shook his head and began laughing quietly. A black cat strode cautiously up to him, keeping her eyes locked on them.

"That white wizard you always fought with in the old days?" the cat asked.

"The same." He shook his head with a wry smile. "Of all the girls in the world, I can't believe you managed to pick his daughter, Cuddles."

"But what's going on? What happened to them? Did your PDC do this?"

He scratched the side of his nose and twisted his mouth. "I suppose that depends on how you look at it. You see, I made the mistake of assuming I was using it on a human."

Cuddles looked at him and tipped her head. "Huh?"

An hour or so later, the two Samanthas woke to find themselves having a bubble bath in a large tub with the doctor and a once-more enanthropomorphosized Cuddles.

"Wow," the one in hiis arms said with a dreamy smile. "This is nice, but how'd I get here?"

"You fell asleep, Miss Reed," he explained. "We decided you two needed to clean up after all that sex."

"It got kinda intense at the end," she said. "What got into me?"

"Mm. Well, let's just say you take after your mother." He reached into the water and found her pussy, then jiggled the brand new piercing in her outer labia with his finger. "Feel that?"

She gasped with delight. "Did you give me that while I was asleep?"

"Correct. I used magic to heal it up, so you don't have to worry about after-care. I want you both to promise me you will never have sex without wearing these rings. Unless you intend to kill the person, that is."

Both of them stared at him in shock.

"I don't suppose old Acheron ever told you that your mother is a demon from the bowels of Hell?" he wondered, then burst out laughing at their reactions. "I'm sure she's a charming woman, but it's the truth. Your father is my old rival, Acheron Reed the White Wizard. I heard that a while back, he captured a succubus. Somehow he and this demon had fallen in love, which really doesn't work out. She's a demon, she's not supposed to be in love. So she asked him to capture her to make it legit.

"He caused all kinds of confusion when he did it. Forced her to assume human form, so she could legitimately be in love and marry and have babies and such. It caused endless arguments at the Collegium. He was enslaving demons like a black sorcerer, and white wizards don't do that sort of thing, but since he did it at her request, it was okay. Except, isn't it evil to do something a demon wants you to do? Except, how can it be evil if the demon wants you to help it not be demonic? Except... etc. etc. etc. I don't know if they ever settled it."

Wolffenstep caressed the Samantha's hair... if he recalled correctly, he had the original in his arms this time. He noted, "I guess it must have stopped being an issue when your parents divorced. She must have kept being a human though, if she's been remarrying and having more kids. So now I understand why you were such a sexual cold fish when you arrived. Your father probably made you that way on purpose, for your protection. And everyone elses', I suppose."

She frowned at him quizzically.

He explained. "Well you're only half-demon, but you have the appetite. Thus, you couldn't suck our sexual energy, so your instincts drove you to try to feed on us the normal way. Your father probably completely repressed you sexually to prevent those instincts from surfacing. Typical anal-retentive white wizard thought process. If it's icky or sticky, get rid of it. You two are so much more fun this way, so I'd hate to change you back. Instead, the amulet on your new pussy ring will keep you from running wild. Now you two promise me you will keep them on!"

They solemnly promised. He broached the other subject they needed to know. "Of course, I can't even think about brainwashing either a demon or a white wizard, so the idea of convincing your parents they had twins is out. We'll have to come up with another plan."

Cuddles spoke up, "That's easy. They're real smart, right? You've been wanting a laboratory assistant. Why not just keep one of 'em here?"

He nodded thoughtfully. "We could do that."

Both the girls grinned, but immediately became conflicted. "I want to keep going to school with my friends, but I want to stay here too!" complained the copy. Her 'big sister' nodded.

"Then alternate!" Cuddles suggested. "Samantha One goes home on odd days, and Samantha Two on even days!"

Her solution sounded suitable to the twins, so they decided to leave it at that. They slipped into each others arms and went back to having fun. After all, they had hours before Samantha One needed to return to her bed.

Texienne
Texienne
20 Followers
12