Halloween Trick, Treat, Nightmare Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley gets revenge for her brother's nasty trick.
2.3k words
4.2
82.2k
54

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck is this?" Ashley screamed tugging at the tattered fabric hanging out the back of the trunk. "Please tell me this is not what I think it is?"

I struggled to respond to her. "I'm not sure..." I responded, "it looks like part of Alex's Halloween costume, but how did it get in my trunk?"

"Do I look stupid Joe? Alex was still wearing his costume when we left his house." She stared at me, and I watched as her eyes shifted from angry to horrified. Half sobbing she asked, "Please tell me we did not have sex last night?"

I had no idea what to say. I felt like a terrible human being. I couldn't even bring myself to look at her face, but I simply could not admit what I had done. All I could do was scream at her "What the fuck are you talking about? You must be crazy." I hoped that she would buy my bluff and let it go.

She began sobbing uncontrollably. "You fucking liar! You fucking sick pervert!" she shouted at me as her voice quivered. "Oh my god my life is over, I'm gonna be pregnant by my own fucking brother! I might as well kill myself!" She was pulling at her hair and bawling her eyes out. "How could you do this to me?" she asked. "How could you fucking knock your own sister up? You fucking asshole!"

I was becoming very defensive. It was hard to face up to the fact that I was a moral-less scumbag. "How could you be so stupid to cum inside your sister?" I thought to myself. My thoughts faded back to the events of the previous night and how she had sucked her cum off my dick and let me fuck her in the ass. "Wait, didn't I cum in her ass?" I again thought to myself?

Ashley's tears began to fade and anger began to build up inside her. She again started yelling at me, "How could you knock your own fucking sister up you fucking bastard?"

Without even thinking I blurted out, "Oh shut the fuck up, I came in your ass, you're not pregnant!" I immediately realized I had fucked up. I had just admitted to fucking my own sister.

"I knew it!" she yelled. "You are so fucking disgusting! I can't believe I am going to be pregnant by my own fucking brother! Oh my fucking God!"

Now I was starting to get mad, mostly because I was upset that I had given myself away, but also because she wouldn't shut up about being pregnant. "I told you you're not pregnant you dumb bitch!"

"Shut up Joe! You don't understand!" she began to look at the floor like she was ashamed. Like she had been the one in the wrong.

"I do understand! Your uterus ain't up your ass!" I yelled. "You don't have to worry about being pregnant."

"No you don't understand Joe!" she had this shocked, guilty look on her face. "You just don't understand..." she repeated as her thoughts seemed to trail off.

"What do you mean?" I asked. She slumped against the trunk of the car as she continually shook her head side to side. I asked again, "What do you mean?" It was like I was talking to the wall, she didn't even acknowledge the question. Becoming more aggressive, I grabbed her by her arms and got right in her face, "You're gonna tell me what the fuck you're talking about... Now!"

She looked terrified. "I am so stupid. It's all my fault!" she said. "After Alex left last night I started to get dressed. When I bent over to put my panties back on I felt his stuff start to leak out. I wiped some of it off with his bed sheets. I was looking at the cum stained sheets when I felt the rest flooding out. It was soo hot, I began to rub myself. I reached back and began to rub his cum into my pussy. I was so turned on that I came after just a few seconds of fingering myself." She looked at me with such sorrow. "I had no idea it was you. I didn't know I was fingering myself with my brother's cum." She looked down at the ground and said, "It's all my fault, I am such a fucking whore!"

Listening to her story was causing my dick to harden. I just couldn't get the idea of my sister fingering herself with my cum out of my head. I was totally lost in my thoughts, fantasizing over my little sister. I had completely forgotten Ashley was only a few feet away having an emotional meltdown. The only thing that broke me from my daze was Ashley's voice. She said, "How could I be so stupid?"

"No Ashley this is all my fault, not yours! There is something wrong with me. I can't believe I did this to you." I responded. "I'm the stupid one. I shouldn't have done this to you, it wasn't right."

"Why? How could you do this to me? Ashley asked me curiously.

"I just couldn't help it. I wanted you so bad that I didn't think about the consequences. I don't know how I could do this. I'm a good person!" I swore.

"Consequences! Damn fucking right! Your ass is grass buddy..." she threatened, "You're in deep shit now!"

I begged her not to tell our parents or the police. I swore I would do anything she wanted, but she certainly gave me the impression I was going to prison. She told me to enjoy my freedom while it lasted, because I wouldn't have it much longer. I was terrified. This was definitely not worth it, prison for one night with my sister didn't seem like much of a trade.

I retreated to my room and flopped on my bed. Lying there, I stared at the ceiling for what seemed like days although it was only about 30 minutes. My mind kept racing and I could not get it under control. I was on the verge of a mental breakdown when Ashley opened my door. I sat up quickly and just stared not saying a word.

"You know what you asshole?" she said. "I was thinking, I don't want to tell anyone about this anymore than you do. The last thing I want is for the whole fucking town to know my brother fucked me! But you definitely need to learn a lesson."

"Umm, Ok" was all I could manage to say.

"You fucked me in the ass Joe, and now it's sore. You made a mess back there and I think you need to clean it up." She said as she walked over to my bed. I sat there confused. I was shocked as she pulled her sweatpants down over her hips. Next she turned away from me and slid her panties down. I could see dried fluids all over the inside. Ashley climbed onto my bed, lowering her upper body down onto my pillow so her ass was sticking up in the air.

I just sat there staring, not daring to move a muscle. "You fucking heard me, get over here and lick my ass clean!" she said.

I had ate my share of pussy before but I had never done this before. I moved my face close to her butt, sticking my tongue out as I closed the distance. I began to lick her butt cheek, avoiding getting too close to her anus. After several licks, she reached back and grabbed tightly onto my hair. She held my head firmly as she slid her ass sideways until her tight little hole was on my tongue. Instinctively I tried to pull my tongue back into my mouth, but I wasn't quick enough. A soft moan escaped Ashley at that moment, and encouraged me to continue. I began to lick all around her anus in small circles, and then up and down the length of her crack. She had pulled her arms under her chest and appeared to be squeezing her breasts.

Suddenly I could smell her arousal. Her sex was letting off that musky aroma of wetness that can make a man's dick hard at the slightest whiff. My cock was throbbing and was becoming desperate for more of my little sister. After thoroughly bathing her anus, I became more eager and bold and slid my tongue down to her pussy, quickly lapping at it. Ashley quickly turned around and slapped me across the face as hard as she could.

"Did I say you could lick my pussy asshole?" she asked. "No, I didn't think so. Stay here, I'm going to teach you a real lesson now.

I sat there, the taste of her sex on my tongue. My cock throbbed in my pants, and I slipped my hand into my pants and began stroking my cock. A few moments later Ashley returned to my room. My eyes immediately fixed on the big rubber dick flopping in her hand. It was about 12" long, pink and double ended.

"Open your mouth!" she said. I complied and she jammed the rubber dick into my mouth. She fucked my mouth with it for a bit and then demanded that I turn around.

"Oh hell no!" I yelled. "You are not putting that thing up my ass!"

"Oh yes I fucking am! You fucked me in the ass now I am getting my payback one way or the other. It's gonna be either me or big black Bubba from prison, your choice." She said.

I contemplated what she said and reluctantly turned around. "Fine." I said, "but if you tell anyone I will kill you and then myself, I swear to that!"

A few moments later I felt the tip of the toy at my asshole. She began to force the toy in slowly. I winced as I felt the toy enter me. " Oww!" I yelped.

"Quit being a fucking baby! It's barely even in there." She said. "If you think it hurts now, just wait."

She eased the toy in a little farther and began to slowly move it in and out. Each time she moved it in, she allowed it to enter a little farther. God was it uncomfortable. She was really getting into it now, pumping about half of the toy in and out of my ass. As my body adjusted, it stopped being painful and strangely I noticed my dick was still rock hard.

Suddenly Ashley stopped and told me to lower my chest down onto the bed like she had don't before. I complied and looked back to see what she was doing. I felt her move her feet up beside my legs so she was hovering over me slightly. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her rubbing the other end of the double dildo over her pussy, only to see it disappear inside of her. She squatted down on the toy forcing it farther into my ass and deeper into my pussy until I felt her inner thighs meet the outside of my ass cheeks. She began bouncing up and down fucking us both hard with the toy. My dick was harder than it had ever been. I started stroking my cock as she bounce up and down on my ass. I felt her fingers brush my ass as she rubbed them furiously back and forth across her clit. I could feel a huge orgasm building deep inside my balls.

Ashley was moaning crazily now as she fucked us both with quick deep strokes. She squatted down against my ass burying the toy in her pussy as she rubbed herself to orgasm. "Ohhhhhhhh" she moaned as I could feel the juices leaking from her pussy onto my ass. She collapsed backwards onto the bed allowing the toy to flop out of both of our holes onto the bed. I turned around still stroking my dick as I watched Ashley panting to catch her breath.

I pumped my cock furiously desperate to cum. Ashley turned her body so that her face was hanging off the bed. She lifted her left hand and grabbed hold of my dick, stroking it as she pulled my dick towards her mouth. I stepped onto the floor and lined my dick up with her mouth and slid it inside. Ashley reached both hands back onto my butt and pulled me deep into her throat. She move her hands and pushed me back, only to quickly pull me in again. She wanted me to fuck her throat. I began to fuck her throat steadily so she moved her hands away from me and she picked up the double sided dildo. She raised her knees up off the bed and worked the tip of one end into her own ass. She then doubled it over and shoved the other end into her pussy and began to fuck both of her holes as I plunged in and out of her throat.

That was all I could take as I began to shoot spurts of creamy hot cum into my little sister's throat. She gulped the cum down which I could feel on my cock, causing me to shoot even more bursts of cum into her warm mouth. I was totally spent.

Ashley was still fucking herself when we both heard the garage door opening. "Oh shit, mom and dad!" I yelled as we both jumped to our feet. Ashley dropped the toy on my bed and scooped up her clothes heading towards the door. "Your toy!" I said as she opened my door.

"Clean up your mess." she said as she hustled down the hall to her room.