Halloween Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

"It hasn't by now?" He teased. "Okay, wife, wife, wife, get on top of me and we'll make love in your favorite way."

"Okay, we knowyourfavorite way," she teased and made the obvious joke. Jack rolled his eyes.

"You've made that joke for, HOW many years now?" He groaned.

"90, I figured why ruin another tradition?" Satin laughed as she got on top. She moved her body with a vigor few women possessed, let alone a woman well over 200 years old. Her "younger" husband was the only man who could keep up with her and his cock, his fucking hard cock, it felt so good inside of her. It seemed to burn her insides and she never got tired of that feeling. Only when Jack held her or kissed her or fucked her like this, only at these times did Satin know she was still alive deep down. Theirs was a love that had stood several obstacles and the test of time. Some supreme being had deigned that they were to be together and Satin wasn't going to argue. Life had cursed them both, that much was undeniably true. But here together, on the night of their anniversary, she knew that it had also blessed them both.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers
12