Halloween Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
Frustration.
5.5k words
4.57
9.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday

Jennifer found herself in a large sunken tub with flower petals floating over the water. It was very warm. The water was a nice coolness over her skin. As she looked around there were large stone columns and shear fabric blowing from the wind. It was all open around her. She was sitting in the water on a ledge. The water up to just under her breasts. She knew it was deeper in front of her. The tub could hold at least fifty people with ease she was sure. It was as if she was in ancient Egypt. She could even see the hieroglyphs on the columns around her.

Suddenly she saw a shadow through the fabric. It was Ammon walking across from her just the other side of one of the shear walls. He walked up to a woman. She was gorgeous. She had long black hair. She was wearing little, covered in shear fabric herself. Yet she could see the strength of this woman. She had the same look that the Ammon she knew had. Strength and age all conveyed in her eyes. She was old if you looked in her eyes yet she looked young physically. She looked no older than her mid twenties.

She leaned into him as if to embrace him and kiss. She kissed his lips softly then moved to his neck and sang her own fangs into his neck and wrapped her arms around him to hold him in place. Jennifer could see his eyes roll back into his head as he began to pass out. She slowly retracted her fangs and kissed the wounds on his neck. Then she made a cut just above her breast and whispered "drink." He slowly began to drink from her. Once he stopped he lay there in her arms. Jennifer knew she was seeing Ammon's transformation into what he was now.

Suddenly everything around Jennifer grew dark and was replaced with candle light. She hadn't moved but everything around her had. She was standing now in the middle of the water. It was up to her waist. She could still feel the heat and the light breeze but she couldn't see past where she was into the distance to see the scene she had been watching. She could feel arms come around her waist and hold her close to what she knew was a naked body. She could feel him. When she tried to look around her he was in the dark even though he was right behind her.

Jennifer didn't know why but she felt safe. Whoever this was she was not afraid of him. He pulled her against him further and she could feel his hard erection against her back. He was as naked as she was. Her body betrayed her as she could feel her own heat rise. She looked down at his hands. They were strong hands without any marks on them. He took her into the deeper part of the water. She found her heart rate increasing as he did so. He began to run his hands along her shoulders and down her arms. He whispered, "mine" ever so softly in her ear. He moved her to the edge of the water where there was a blanket laid out before her.

He scooped her up in his arms and finally she saw his face. A face she knew so very well. Yet his face did not have the pot mark that had once been there. She loved him with all her heart and soul. She raised her hand to his face and he smiled down at her. His blue eyes almost dark with the heat within them. She was about to say his name when his lips met hers. She could feel the fire within her building even higher. When he released her he laid her down on the blanket gently. He kissed his way down her body. She could feel the heat in his breath. Her own growing with each kiss from him.

As he came to her bellybutton he kissed her and stopped. Her world stopped with him. She looked up into his eyes seeing a sparkle there that told her he was about to make her really squirm. His own legs pushing hers apart. Just as he moved into place between her legs he looked up into her eyes again. She locked hers with his. She couldn't seem to look away as he rang his tongue along her already wet self. She could hear his own growl as he did so. It sent a fire through her that was unlike anything she felt before. She needed him within her. It was beyond a need, yet she couldn't find a word that worked. It was as if he called to her. He licked her again but he didn't stop at her clit. He continued to move up her body to between her breasts. He moved to her right breast. He suckled deeply and she let out her own moan. Still her eyes were locked with his. She could feel his erection near her wet neither lips. The head of his engorged cock at her entrance.

Suddenly he pulled away from her and she let out a sound of dismay. He stood and looked around and slide into to shadows. Jennifer sat up and screamed "NO."

Jennifer found herself sitting up in bed, tears in her eyes. She hated these dreams. They seemed so real. It was as if he was with her again. She lay back into the soft bed and curled up into a ball and let the tears fall from her eyes. She stayed as quiet as she could. She was in a strange place and even in her own safe home she never let anyone see her cry. Her heart felt empty and void, as if it was gone completely. Since he died she had felt this way. Her dream had only reminded her of the emptiness all the more.

Jennifer lay there for some time till the tears stopped and then she got out of bed. She went to the bathroom and placed cold water on her eyes to remove the redness that had her eyes all puffy. Once she felt refreshed she returned to the room to find Tony.

"Ah miss there you are. Are you hungry this morning? Mr. Ammon is having breakfast and asked if I would see if you are hungry."

She was glad he hadn't come earlier. "Yes I am."

Tony led her to the office where Ammon was already eating. He stood as soon as she came in. "Morning, I am glad you decided to join me."

"It smells good."

The two of them ate in mostly silence, each in their own thoughts. Finally Jennifer couldn't wait any longer. "So are you going to tell me why I am here?"

Ammon looked at her for a few moments before he answered. He was torn by wanting to enjoy her company and telling her what she needed to know in order to meet Lynn. He couldn't wait any longer. He had interrupted Lynn last night in her room. It was a good thing she was asleep at the time. He would have scared her into running away. "I hear you were up late reading in the library."

She noticed he was trying to change the subject but what else could she do. She knew she could not make him answer her questions. "Yes."

"You must have found a good book to read through the entire party. I had figured you would have gone to bed early."

"Yes it was an interesting book." She thought suddenly as to why he was asking about the book. Something about his question was making her wonder about it all. "Who wrote it?" she finally asked.

"I did."

She had expected that answer for some reason. It felt right. He was watching her she knew. She just let it all sink in for a moment. "I haven't read it all but it is well written. I read it for six hours last night."

"Yes Tony said you did. Do you have any questions about it?"

"You never put a name to the main character. I was wondering why?"

"It is my life story and few have ever read it so I never thought to put a name in it." Ammon knew he was telling her something that she may not believe. She was probably going to think he was crazy and she wasn't going to like the proof.

Jennifer sat looking at Ammon across the room. He is either telling me the truth or he is crazy, she thought. She wasn't sure which one to believe at the moment. If he was crazy she really needed to get out of here. If he was telling the truth then her life just changed. One way or another she wasn't as scared as she thought she should be.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"I am not sure yet but you do realize that most people will call you crazy for that comment?"

"At the moment I want to know what you think. You do not look very scared for a woman who just learned there really are vampires in the world."

"I have always believed that there is always the possibility of crazy things being true in life."

"Not the response I had expected."

"I never claimed to be normal. Most would agree with me that know me."

"You don't seem scared at all."

"I am forty one and seen my share of... bullshit to not be scared. That and death never has scared me."

Ammon was stunned for the first time in his very long life. No one had ever reacted the way this woman had when they first learned what he was. She was something special. He wished he could keep her but he knew Lynn was growing more and more impatient with him. "Well I guess the rest of the story will probably go easier than I thought it would with you. A friend of mine has been watching you for some time. I have refused him to contact you and finally it grew to a point he was either going to go against my orders or I would have to kill him." He saw the shock in her face. "You see we keep ourselves secret even if the knowledge is out there. Even in the movies some things are true. He was prepared to take you and that is not allowed either. We are not allowed to take by force. One reason the change will either kill the person or be much more painful than it has to be. As a rule we only change our mates."

Jennifer sat there listening to everything Ammon was telling her, but she lost all thought when he said mate. She had to stop him. "What right there. I am no ones mate and I do not know who this person is but I am too old to be anyone's."

"It is why I had you brought here. This way you could hear what needed to be said and the two of you could meet."

"I am not looking for a relationship."

Ammon smiled at the woman. He was learning why the two of them would not work. He couldn't deny he wanted her but she was older than most who where turned and she was far more stubborn than even himself. They would kill each other and she would never back down to him. He could see it in her eyes. "I would like you to join us for a party this evening and tomorrow you will be allowed to leave if you wish."

"Let me guess you want me to meet this other man tonight?"

Ammon could hear the frustration in her voice. "Yes, he will be with us at the party."

Jennifer wasn't sure if she was more angry about someone kidnapping her for a meeting with another man, or that anyone thought they could make her do something she didn't want to do more. She could refuse. "And if I refuse to go to this party of yours?"

"He has been in the house the entire time you have been here. He has refused to leave. I am not sure he can wait much longer."

Jennifer started looking around suddenly. She didn't like the warning that Ammon was giving her. Something about what he said made her think it this man was dangerous. She suddenly had an idea. "Oh, let me guess, another vampire?"

Ammon smiled as she came to that conclusion. She wasn't stupid at all. She was completely enraged but she was holding it in rather well. He knew he never could. "Yes he is."

"What about Tony and Elizabeth?"

"Tony's family have been taking care of my family for generations, but he is human. Elizabeth is family though."

As if on cue Elizabeth came into the room in a completely red leather body suite with her blonde hair up in a ponytail and a short small club hanging from her waist. The moment she looked at Jennifer she said, "So you told her then!" It wasn't a question. She knew he had told her. It was written all over her face.

"Yes I have told her though she found my journal so she had an idea before our little chat."

"So is she going tonight?" Elizabeth never looked at Jennifer.

"You interrupted her answer."

Jennifer could see his anger at this woman. She sat quietly till they both looked at her. She could see that this woman did not like her for what ever reason. Instead of looking at her she looked at Ammon. "It doesn't look like I have much as a choice so I guess I am going."

"Fine I will get all the costumes together." She turned and left before anyone could say a word.

Jennifer stared at her for a moment before turning back to Ammon. "Costume?"

Ammon smiled at her and nodded.

Jennifer couldn't argue since she had agreed already, so she turned back to other questions. "So I guess there are a few differences in the real and the movie vampire?"

"Yes there are a few things. No I do not sleep in a coffin. No the sun does not turn me to ash. Obviously I can eat normal food though blood is my main diet. Our senses are far more acute than yours. Our life span is much longer but we are not immortal. Any other questions?"

Jennifer thought for a moment. She had too many questions and not enough time to get answers. "Why does this vampire want to meet me?"

Ammon knew immediately that he had set himself up for a long afternoon. Her first question was a dangerous one. "One thing all vampires look for is the one who completes them. We have what we call families but it is not the same. All of us have a mate that completes us. Lynn has said you are his." He knew that this was the turning point for Lynn. Her response would tell him what would happen.

Jennifer was shocked but at the same time she wasn't surprised. The only thing that always surprised her anymore was that she was very rarely surprised at what life threw her way. "I have not even met him, what makes him think I am his... mate."

"I am afraid that some of the answers you want only he can give you. The other problem is that I have made it impossible for him to talk to you till midnight tonight." He could see the surprise on her face as he continued. "It is safer for you. Most of us are very possessive of the ones we hold dear. He has a great deal of strength. We also have the gift of coercion. He had not been able to stay away from you so when I agreed to this weekend I made certain demands on him. You will see him in his costume this evening."

"I have to tell you that he doesn't have much chance. He would have better luck draining me and moving on."

This wasn't what Ammon expected out of her. "What do you mean?"

"I had the love of my life Ammon. The one in a lifetime kind. Now I just enjoy the company of the ones around me but my heart is gone."

Suddenly he understood her just a bit more. He could see the truth of what she said in her eyes. He only hopped Lynn knew what he was getting himself into. This woman needed to want to live again and he wasn't sure she could. "I am sure that the two of you will come to an agreement."

Elizabeth walked in then. She looked at Jennifer as she spoke, "I need you to take a shower and shave. I will have your costume in your room when your done and I will help you get dressed." Turning to Ammon she continued. "I have your attire in your room." She didn't wait for an answer, turning on her toes she left as fast as she had entered.

"She is a whirlwind isn't she?"

Ammon chuckled. "It isn't what I would call it but yes. Yes is very loyal."

The two of them continued talking about many things between the two of them. Each asking about different things in their lives. Both loosing track of time as Elizabeth returned to the room. "You are still in here talking! I told you to talk a shower and be ready."

Jennifer looked at her and just stared. "You know it doesn't take that long to shower and shave or to get ready for a party."

"You have no idea!" turning to Ammon she said, "If you want me to have her ready you need to let her go." She left the room without so much as a look back.

"I guess I should let you go get ready. She can be a bit pushy but don't worry."

Jennifer stood and left the room. If he didn't understand she was not afraid then so be it. If anything she was more curious about this Lynn than the woman. Why her? What could someone see in her? She was a forty one year old woman with grown children. Men always look for the younger women not her. She felt average never special.

Lost in her own thoughts she took her shower and shaved. When she came out of the shower there was a dress laying across the bed. It looked heavy. It had several layers to it. There was a long cream colored dress, a dark brown skirt, a black corset that laced and a green plain sash. It made her think of an Irish lass outfit. There was even a pair of leather shoes and cotton leggings. She was looking at the legging when Elizabeth walked in.

"Have a seat and I will get the hair done."

"Why are you doing this?"

"I am supposed to get everyone ready. You think you are the only one I had to get costumes for?"

"You don't like me so I can get myself ready."

"I am here to get you dressed and ready just sit."

Jennifer was tired of it all. She sat down and closed her eyes. If the woman was going to be so demanding she wasn't going to talk and she would just let her do whatever she planed. She could feel her working on her hair. It felt like only minutes when she had her stand. She fit each piece on her. She tied the corset a bit tight but Jennifer didn't say a word. She didn't know why the woman didn't care for her and in truth she wasn't going to worry about it. After tomorrow she would leave and never see her again. Once she had all the cloths on Jennifer felt the heaviness of it all. She finally had her set again and place a mask on her face.

Jennifer heard the door shut before she looked around again. She finally got up and looked at herself. She liked the costume except for the mask. It didn't go with the rest of her outfit. It was royal purple with gold trim. There wasn't purple in any of the rest of her outfit at all. It actually was ugly next to the green in her wrap. She was about to take it off when she heard a knock at her door. Turning around she found Tony at her door looking at her.

"You look lovely miss, or should I say lass?"

She could see the joy in his eyes. "I don't think the mask goes with it though."

"Oh it will miss, you will see. The others are waiting downstairs for you."

She walked to the door and then into the hall with him. As they began walking to the stairs she asked, "Are you not coming with us?"

"No."

They stopped at the top of the stairs. Tony turned to her and told her everything would be fine and then went back down the hall towards the rooms that had been her home for the last two days. She felt nervous. Gathering her courage she turned and began to descend the stairs. Halfway down she heard Ammon tell Lynn and Elizabeth to meet him in the car. She stopped till she heard the door shut.

"You can come on down Jennifer, they are outside."

She continued down the stairs till she could see him. He was dressed as a nobleman. He even had one of those stupid white curly wigs. He also had a matching mask on. "You look lovely," he said.

"I guess the masks are for a reason?"

"Yes. Everyone there will understand who you are with. You will be safer that way. Though I must warn you that you should have one of the three of us with you throughout the evening."

"Am I in danger at this party?"

"I think other males will be in more danger than you will be." He made a face she didn't understand. "I must warn you about what will happen this evening before we go. All of us who do find our mates are rather possessive, even more than we naturally are. In this case he will be even more than that because you are not mated yet. He will not even want me near you. It is only my command that has kept him from taking you already. He is one of the most aggressive that I have meet in my lifetime."

"So you are saying not to talk to any other men while we are there?"

Ammon smiled at her, "That would probably be best."

"Yet because of you he will not be able to speak till midnight, right?"

"Yes."

She wasn't sure what was going to happen tonight but she felt sure she wasn't going to like things. Ammon led her out the door without even touching her. She knew he was old, and powerful but she could almost feel the anger coming from the limo waiting for them. She had never been in one herself but she had seen plenty. This one was solid black with dark tinted windows. Ammon allowed her to enter first. As she climbed in she found a hand waiting for her. She took the hand and felt warmth surge through her at the touch. She looked up to see the man that Ammon told her about this morning. Lynn, she was sure. He gently pulled her toward his side of the limo. She sat down and tried not looking at him. Elizabeth was across from him and Ammon took the seat across from her. She could nearly feel him watching her. She looked at his hands. They were strong hands without any marks on them. He was so still next to her. She had never seen someone so still in her life.

12