Halloween with Movie Stars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,709 Followers

There was no question where his sensibilities lay by the time she finally, torturously, allowed him to release. She had worked his volume to an unthinkable level. She drank the first heavy torrents, thick and salty, glorious on so many levels, but had to let the rest of it go elsewhere, which mainly splashed across her face, cheeks, nose and lips.

Pete was almost brought to tears, the experience so powerful, so earth shaking. He fell back against the couch delirious. It single-handedly rearrange his entire thought process concerning sex, gender and a number of other things on so many different levels he could hardly identify them.

He watched as she ran her finger up her cheek, gathered a huge wad of goo. She looked him dead in the eye, "I fucking love to suck cock!" She slipped the finger into her mouth, pulled it clean.

She ran her finger up the other cheek, gathered another huge wad. She moved her hand to his lips, watched as he leaned forward, sucked her finger into his mouth, sucked it clean.

"Wow."

She poured two more shots, handed him one. "Here's to sucking cock!" They both emptied their glasses.

She placed hers back on the table, rose to her feet, reached seductively behind her back, unzipped that sexy little black dress. It fell to a puddle around her heels. It was all there; sexy black lace bra, cute little satin panties, black fishnet stockings hugging her legs. It was the perfect illusion.

Those sexy little satin panties had a very un-lady like bulge that tented them straight out. There was a wet spot where the satin stretched around the tip of her cock.

With that sexy little grin of hers, she stepped up on the couch, placed a leg to each side of him, and straddled his face. He attacked her cock with such enthusiasm, such conviction. It was almost brutish the way he tried to do everything at once.

She remembered that feeling, that first time.

She let him feast; let him get a good taste of dick before pulling it away from him. She eased her long fingernails into his hair, held his head, looked him straight in the eyes.

"Slow down...this isn't a date...you're already in my panties...we are going to do this for ...hours."

It was the way she stressed hours that got through to him.

"Wow," he said with big puppy dog eyes.

He would learn, she would teach him. "Put your lips together...like this." He did exactly as she said. That sexy little grin of hers returned. She angled in, rested the tip of her very hard cock against his bottom lip. "Now...like a popsicle on a very hot day...just melting in your mouth..." she whispered easing it past his lips.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,709 Followers
12