Halloween with Movie Stars Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,690 Followers

"OOOOOOH" he pumped, "Aaaaahhhh" he pumped again, "Yeeeesssss" he cried deliriously. His balls jerked and bounced, doing their absolute best to empty themselves.

That first stream was strong, thick, warm. She held on, knew there would be more. The second was just as strong as the first, so was the third.

She rode him eight, nine shots...all very healthy in their own right. His hands came down to the side of her head, tried to break her vice like grip she had on his cock. It was no use.

Finally exhausted, his body succumbing to that incredible, most powerful flush of pure heaven, he lowered back on his feet, fell back against the wall, consumed by his reward.

She eased off his length having managed to hold the vast majority of his copious ejaculation. She would remember this blowjob for the rest of her life too.

She rose to her feet, proud, victorious, cheeks bulging with sperm, tons and tons of sperm. He looked so innocent, so pacified.

She took his head in her hands, tilted it to one side, rising to her tiptoes gaining the advantage. She lowered her lips to his waking him from his post orgasmic bliss.

There he was floating amongst the clouds, free from everything, not a care in the world.

He found himself jerked from that perfect place, brought back to reality, suddenly confronted by a passionate lover, insistent upon kissing him. Her tongue pushed into his mouth, followed by a flood of warm, thick fluid he instantly realized was sperm. What else could it be?

His brain, with lightening speed, shifted gears. It was not unlike hearing that alarm clock early in the morning, suddenly finding yourself jerked from a dream only to discover you are late for an exam.

His body came alive, but just a little too late. He had already swallowed a substantial amount of that warm, thick liquid that could only be cum...straight from his very own balls.

He was surprised by the volume. Never in his wildest imagination did he think he came so much.

As that thought worked through his mind, ever more cum was pouring into his mouth...from her mouth...in the most passionate kiss he could remember. Somewhere along the way...it didn't matter.

He engaged in that kiss, pushing his tongue into her mouth, playing, teasing...

And so it was...until he had swallowed every last drop...

She looked into his eyes. He was smitten...absolutely smitten.

She gave him the devilish grin and walked out of the bedroom just like that.

He stood there, his pants and underwear around his ankles, his cock dripping, his mouth dominated by the taste of sperm.

Mila walked down the hallway proudly. Yeah, she rocked his world. There was no question in her mind she could get any cock she wanted.

She walked into the big room. She glanced around, saw that Beverly, Lisa and Sally were waiting for her to appear. Little did she know that her lipstick was smeared across her face. She gave them a sly smile, raised her fingertip to her lips, pretended to mop up excess cum that didn't exist.

Tim walked up, "How did it go?"

She pulled him down, gave him a kiss.

He smiled knowing that was Bobby Johnson's cum he tasted. "Let's go home and fuck."

She looked him in the eye, "I thought you would never ask." She wrapped her arm within his and they headed out the door.

Minutes later Bobby Johnson reappeared. He frantically searched the big room for her, but to no avail. He hadn't gotten her number.

Beverly shared a smile with Lisa and Sally. She liked that Mila.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,690 Followers
12