Hallows Eve in Casanova's Bed

Story Info
An infamous lover's bed awakens every Halloween.
5k words
4.63
26.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer sighed as she got out of silver Grand Prix. Worst. Business trip. Ever. For the past three days, Jennifer had gone to an important business meeting five hundred miles south of her city only to get a flat tire, have her cell phone die, and have to wait for a "pleasant" fifty year old pull over to "help her out" on her way back home. "I don't use Viagra," he winked as he changed her tire for her. Jennifer tried to hide her disgust, knowing that after a while, she'd return to her house, and her husband. Eventually, the middle aged man finished his job, and she could return to her car instead of feel the nippy autumn weather against her petite frame.

She trudged her way into the house from the garage, her heels making her feet throb in agony.

"Daaaavid!" She moaned, "I'm home!" She kicked her black heels off in the middle of a hallway and limped into the living room and immediately her eyes lit up.

The room was absolutely incredible. A giant, black garbage bag spider hung from the ceiling, its enormous legs and body hanging down menacingly. The four corners of the room were each occupied by a skeleton, not the usual kind with bright white bones, but were colored brown and had cotton cobwebs hanging from them with itty bitty plastic spiders peeking through. In fact, the web and little creatures started at the four corners, heavily coating the skeletons, and ran up the walls to the giant spider's legs. A glowing jack-o-lantern in the center of the coffee table had glowing triangle eyes and a maniacal jagged grin. Black candles lined the book shelves and mantle, unlit, however.

"What do you think?" A voice behind her asked. "I know how much you adore Halloween."

She spun around to her husband descending the stairs. David was a tall man at six foot three inches, about a foot taller than she was. She frequently swooned over his broad shoulders and strong back, not to mention his chestnut hair and dark brown eyes. My tall, dark and handsome.

"I love it!" Jennifer hobbled over to him, embracing him with a bear hug as soon as he reached the bottom step. She looked up, placing her chin against his chest. "When did you have time to do all this? I thought we were going to both be out of town at the same time."

The two were both working for separate successful businesses that involved traveling at least once a month. A bit tiresome, but the pay was outstanding.

He held her, stroking her dark red hair. "Plans changed. The office called me when I was supposed to leave a few hours after you. I have to leave tonight and won't be back until Wednesday." He saw her frown. "I know, I know ... Halloween is tomorrow night. I didn't want to miss it either."

The two enjoyed the holiday immensely, but Jennifer more so. Ever since she was a child, the special evening was always one to remember. The horror movies and costumes and spooky treats ... Halloween was a night of shock, delight and magic. David loved sharing the ghoulish night with her, whether it was a night of partying, or staying at home to hand out candies and watch movies.

"I don't want you to go!" She pouted, crestfallen. "Although, that can't be helped."

"Bad trip?" Her husband queried. Jennifer made an agreeing "Mmmhm" as David glanced down past her curvy figure all the way to her toes, feeling his body react to the sight. "Your feet are puffy. Someone needs a massage."

The red head broke out in a smile when she felt his bulge against her tummy. "Yes, I do. I hate sore feet. They make me so moody."

"Let's go to our room and I'll show you a little surprise and treat you right." He winked at her. Effortlessly, David swooped her up in his arms, and she broke out in giggles.

"I bet I know what the surprise is." Playfully, Jennifer wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled into his chest.

"Now, now, if you already knew I would have never chosen this gift for you." Taking the steps slowly, he glanced down at her bright blue eyes, and definitely the cleavage popping out of the low cut shirt under her blazer. "Close your eyes." She did as told, a grin on her face.

When they reached the bedroom, he whispered, "You can look." Opening her eyes, she gasped. Their old bed was gone, now replaced with a gorgeous oak four poster bed, larger than a king size and with a beautiful burgundy canopy gracefully draped over head that looked as if it could completely engulf the bed. Each post was as thick as tree trunks, and had jaw dropping craftsmanship. The headboard was even more eye catching, with two lovers in an amorous pose, carved into the fine wood. On the bed, brand new sheets and pillow cases which matched the canopy were mighty inviting.

"David! This bed ... this is so ... I don't even have the words! It's ... I mean, it's ..." Jennifer excitedly rushed out.

He chuckled, and placed her on the floor, pulling her into his arms. "Well, since we needed a new bed, I figured I should go for this." She beamed up at him and rose on her tip toes to place a long, yet chaste kiss on his lips. He continued: "I didn't just get this bed because we needed a new one. I could have gotten any bed for that. This bed, you see, is special, and has a story behind it you might like to hear."

"Oh really?" She took him by his hand, and pulled him towards the bed. As soon as her nice ass touched the sheets she ran her hands over them. Silk. Just as she thought. Jennifer saw her husband on his knees and she lifted her butt up. He reached under her skirt, first letting his hands go all the way up her shins, over her thighs and under her rear until he finally got to the waistband of her panty hose. She sighed as he pulled them slowly down, looking her in the eye, giving her pleasant tingles all over, none as incredible as the ones between her legs, however. Once the hosiery was finally off, he grabbed some soothing peppermint foot lotion from the nightstand and placed a dollop in his palms.

"You see, this bed once belonged to the lover Casanova." Taking a dainty foot in his rough yet smooth hands, he massaged the heel, watching her sensitive skin respond with a rose flush all the way up to her thighs.

Her head tilted to the side, her eyes dreamy. "Seriously?" David had connections in the business he was in. He could get his hands on sold out sporting event tickets, VIP suites, and apparently, priceless antiques.

The brunet nodded, moving his way up to the arch, making his wife sigh. "Yes. He got rid of it one November first, as the story goes. He became involved with the daughter of a witch. Needless to say, with Casanova's record for women, that daughter was eventually abandoned by the lover. For revenge of taking her daughter's virginity and breaking her heart, the witch placed a curse on his bed. A curse that would give him a taste of his own medicine, so to speak."

Jennifer blinked dozily, especially after the ball of her foot was being attended to. "She made the bed have sex with him?"

He smiled and gave a curt nod.

His wife burst out laughing. "A curse, hmm? Oooh, and get my toes, please."

"Of course. I wouldn't forget them." David kept sharing the tale as he caressed every toe: "The curse supposedly placed incubi and succubae inside the frame, causing them to awaken the night when the veil between physical and spiritual worlds thinned."

"All Hallows Eve."

"Exactly. Even though the bed treated him with the same pleasures women treated him to and the pleasures he returned as part of the curse, the bed was still filled with demonic entities. For that night he was also haunted, and got some anal rape and was mauled all over his body. Doors would open, not just one at a time, but all at once and slam shut. The windows would shake. Things would move around his house and be found in pieces.

"The morning after he ordered this bed to be sent out and destroyed. Told the workers to burn it to ashes. They doused the frame in alcohol and allowed a fire to grow bright and held a torch up to the oak – and the flame went out. Tried to give it the old axe, and the head would fall off. Superstitious, the workers stopped trying to destroy the bed. In fact, they cleaned it up, and sold it to a politician. Since then, some people believe that this bed frame has been passed around maybe ten times since Casanova first fell victim to the curse." David finished, moving on to the next foot and repeated the procedure.

Jennifer was now no longer dreamy-eyed, but completely alert. "That would mean this bed is still ..."

"Possibly." He couldn't help but mentally chuckle at her reaction. The man who sold the frame told him the history and David merely thought, 'Jen is going to fall head over heels and onto my cock once I tell her this spooky tidbit.' He had it all planned out so that Halloween night was going to be filled with little "poltergeist" happenings to make her cuddle close to him, frightened, and he would eventually lead her back up the stairs, back to the bed, and make love to her in the spirit of All Hallows Eve, comforting her yet allowing the gags over the house to do their tricks and spook her silly. Goddamn work. He internally grunted. Although, I'm sure she'll get a kick out of the other surprises once she investigates tomorrow.

She regained her composure and a sultry smile came over her face. "Why don't you hop on and give the incubi a run for their money?"

He laughed and looked at his watch, placing her freshly massaged foot down. "I have to leave in five minutes."

"Quickie?"

"No," David declined the offer. "I want our first time in this new bed to last all night. Casanova would've wanted it that way." He got up off the floor and sat down beside her. "I wonder how many people have had sex on here." Grinning, he leaned in forward and placed his lips upon hers. She opened her mouth, letting her tongue slide in and move against his. Placing a hand on her inner thigh, he parted her legs and ran a finger up her wet panties, rubbing circles around her clit. Jennifer groaned into his mouth and pulled him even closer, fingers tightly grasping his shirt. She swung onto his lap and he chuckled into the kiss as she ground against his hand. Flashbacks of each time he fingered her, ate her, sucked her tits and fucked her in every position filled his mind. His erection was straining against his pants. What the hell, he figured as he unzipped his pants and he was just about to take his manhood out –

Beep beep beep!

"Damn." He muttered, his mouth free from his wife's. "I better go now. Timed my watch to go off when I had to leave. This is the best time to beat the traffic." She pouted in response. "I'll be back soon enough." He fixed his fly.

"Not for right now. I suppose I can finish myself up." Jen sighed.

He gave her another long kiss. "Don't worry; I'll take care of that for you when I return." "I know you will." She smiled and climbed off his lap and onto the bed. "Love you. Have a nice trip. Make sure it was better than mine."

"I love you too. You'll have to tell me what happened another time." He smiled and winked at her before leaving the room. "Have fun."

After he descended the stairs, Jennifer heard the garage door open and his car rev up. He honked two times in farewell and the sound of the door closing filled her ears. Jen missed him already.

Then her eyes went back to the bed she was on. She didn't believe the story that came with the frame, but she did appreciate having such a wonderful antique. In impeccable condition, no less. Lying down, she felt the smooth silk glide against her skin. Looking up, she grinned when she saw the mirror on the ceiling through the canopy. David suggested the mirror, and she went with the flow. Such a great concept. Watching the fun never stopped.

"Davy Baby has such good taste." She blushed as she watched her reflection through a shade of burgundy. Spreading her legs open, she saw her wet, shaved pussy inviting her from up above. But her chest looked equally as inviting. Her breasts were big for a shorter woman, but that wasn't an issue. She took a full breast in each hand and squeezed, feeling how firm and supple they were. Pinching her tan nipples, she arched her back.

"Mmmm," she began rolling her nipples between her fingers roughly, just like David always did. Her cunt throbbed, wanting him back, wanting something stiff between her legs. But she wouldn't give in yet. She stuck her fingers in her mouth, and put them back to her nipples, pulling on them this time, her mind picturing David's mouth while at the same time her eyes feasted on the sight of her pleasing herself, drenching her pussy more.

"Ohhh ... mmm!" She moaned, loving how sensitive her nipples could be. Keeping one hand free for tugging at her areolas and twisting her nipples, she moved her other hand down. When her hand reached her pussy, she was ready and expecting the welcoming hot wetness. Taking her cunt lips in her hand, she stretched them, feeling her engorged clit respond to the action.

"Ahhh," she sighed as soon as her middle finger found her clit and her palm used her mons as an anchor. Finding the tip of her clitoris, she lightly rubbed it, feeling her toes crinkle in ecstasy. Playing with her breasts, she decided to give her clit a rough treatment she knew she'd enjoy. Her finger made tight circles against the swollen nub, making her cry out. So wet and smooth and effortless to get the pleasure she craved. Pinching her nipple, her finger moved faster and faster until her hips bucked up, wanting more from a partner that wasn't there. Feeling an all too familiar pressure build up, she welcomed the sensation, not caring if she came too soon, only to find release. And she did.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck! Mmmm!"

Panting hard, she felt exhausted. Last time I got off was before I left. I needed that, even though I'm totally wiped out. She thought to herself, feeling drowsy. I'll just close my eyes.

In an instant she was asleep.

When she woke up, the alarm clock flashed 7:08 AM. Feeling foolish for leaving the lights on overnight and not locking the doors, she cursed under her breath. Quickly, she popped into shower.

The rest of the day involved setting up trick or treat bags and a few finishing decorations outside. By the time Jennifer was done lunch had rolled around and she made herself a chicken Caesar salad. As soon as she put the fork to her mouth, something happened.

The door to the pantry creaked open, making her heart jump in her mouth.

"The bed," she whispered. Immediately, she felt stupid. Shaking her head Jen placed her fork down and pushed her chair back. Standing up, she made her way over to the pantry, still a tad nervous as she peered behind the door.

"Urgh! David! Of course!" Jennifer groaned as she saw what her husband had set up. A small timed contraption that pushed the door open with a spring was stuck to the frame. She snatched the festive Halloween colored timer and spring, tossing the item onto the counter. "He probably set up more, too." She huffed. Trying to scare me with that damn bed's past.

After she finished lunch, she scoured the house for whatever else David could have left. Finding anything from sound effect pads to dolls that would pop out if she stepped on the trigger, she came across six other trinkets dedicated to scaring her. With that complete, she put on her Little Bo Peep costume and lit the black candles in the living room.

At 4:50 her first trick or treaters came. They were the cute three year olds that always came early, with bright face paint and dressed as something terribly cute. In this case, a kitty and two princesses. From then on the early evening was spent going between the front door and watching whatever horror flick was on.

"Sorry guys," Jen apologized to the last of the trick or treaters, showing them an empty box where the candy bags once were. "I'm out."

"That's okay!" A pirate smiled.

"Have a nice night!" His friend, a skeleton proclaimed.

"You too." She called out to them as they descended the steps. Closing the door, she flicked off the front lights at same time. After locking the door, she went from room to room, double checking to make sure all windows and doors were locked as well. Once everything looked safe she made her way back into the living room, settling on the couch to watch a remade Asian film.

Tap! Tap!

She gave a start as she – totally absorbed into the movie - heard a loud rapping at her front door. Feeling stupid yet again, she rolled her eyes and hopped to her feet. She was always annoyed when some kids just didn't get the fact that lights out meant no more goodies.

Tap! Tap! Tap!

"I'm coming!" Jen rose on her tip toes to peek out of the peep hole. No one? She cocked her head then sighed. A trick. Better than eggs, I guess. She turned to walk away when the knocking started up again. Spinning on her heel, she glowered at the door. Popping back onto her toes again she took another look. No one yet again. Oh whatever. The house is locked up and our security system is perfectly fine. Just kids messing with me. Unless that was one of David's tricks I missed.

Ten minutes later, she settled back on the couch. That's when she noticed some of the candles were out. She shrugged. Probably burnt out. A couple seconds later she decided she wanted a sandwich. Getting up off her feet again, she made her way into the kitchen.

The pantry door was open.

Jen felt a shiver run through her. I know I shut that earlier and took out the gag. Then she remembered the candles. She turned around to see the rest of them blow out at the same time, the smell of wax and smoke hanging in the air.

Ice ran through her.

When she felt herself get ready to blame the bed again, she quickly stifled the illogicalness. She closed the door again and made herself a turkey and mayo sandwich, noticing that all the tricks David had left her on the counter. Just where I put them. She thought to herself as she washed her dishes after her snack.

Half an hour later Jennifer was half asleep on the couch. The clock read 10:39 PM, so she figured she might as well hit the sack. Grabbing the remote, she turned off the television. As soon as she stood up, the TV turned back on. She grunted and shut the damn thing off again. Wasn't the first time that glitch made an appearance.

Making her rounds once more, Jennifer made sure all the lights weren't on. To her surprise, some lights that she didn't even remember turning on were shining brightly. Sighing, she turned them off.

"Off to bed," she muttered, finally taking the stairs. She went into the bathroom first, undressed, washed her face and brushed her teeth. Walking out naked into the hallway with her costume over her arm felt awkward for the first time in ... ever. Jen really couldn't place what that feeling was. Certain uneasiness filled her. For some reason, upstairs was unusually chilly as well. Quickly, she made her way over to the thermostat and turned up the heat.

Stopping outside her bedroom, she took a deep breath. Nothing to be scared of. Nothing at all. Putting her hand on the knob, she felt her heart race. Even though she knew she was being silly, she couldn't ease her fear whatsoever. Turning the knob, the red head squeezed her eyes shut, threw the door open and found the light switch.

Her eyes opened a crack.

A normal bedroom graced her vision.

"Phew!" She let out a long sigh of relief. Jen walked over to the closet and placed her costume inside. Figuring that the weather was a bit colder, she might as well put on a nightgown. However, she decided on wearing a satiny black teddy, since she did turn the heat up, after all. Once the lingerie was on, she turned off the light and scurried into bed, paranoid that someone was watching her the entire time. Feeling moronic, she turned on the lamp on the nightstand beside her, but instantly felt better.

12