Hand Job House Guest

Story Info
A drunk house guest leads to some morning fun!
1.6k words
4.35
190k
94
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,536 Followers

I still keep the nightgown Erica wore, in the closet, as a souvenir of what happened that night a little over a year ago, not that I could forget the sight of my sweet little wife jacking off a monster sized black dick, on our couch. But how did it happen...

It was our annual holiday party. All the guest were having fun. Bruce was a guy who used to work at my wife's office, we were not all that tight with him, but he had bumped into me and my wife at the mall which turned into lunch. We had let it slip that we were having a holiday party and he managed to get an invite from us for him and his girlfriend.

Anyway by the night of the party it was snowing lightly and our apartment was full to spilling out into the hallway. Bruce came a little late saying his girlfriend could not make it; she worked for the city and when it snowed she had to work late in the dispatcher's office, just in case the snow got heavier.

The party was going great, with one incident, Bruce had a bit too much of the bubbly and tried to kiss my wife under the mistletoe. She dodged his attempt laughing. We had strung it up mainly for the younger couples anyway; you know to help out those who were unattached or shy. A little past midnight the snow started to get heavier and our guests had one final toast and left; not wishing to get caught up in the storm. Bruce wanted to leave also, but he was in no condition to drive. So we let him sleep on our oversized leather couch. I got him some pillows and comforters and he just managed to kick off his shoes before falling asleep.

The next morning the snow was still going heavy, my wife and I got up early to start to clean up. We had forgotten Bruce was still on the couch sleeping. He had taken off his blankets and was wearing a pair on pajama pants I had lent him when he got up later that night. However, my wife let out a little "yipe!" I thought that she had stubbed her toes or something. But when I came around the bend I saw what she had made that noise about. Bruce had a monster sized hard on, that was so big his cock had actually flopped out of the front flap of the pajamas.

Now we had heard stories, and rumors, and watched some video, so we knew some black guys were really endowed, but to actually see one, or more importantly to have your wife see it, was something else.

We retreated to the safety of the kitchen to discuss what to do. We could have waited until he woke up, and he would have adjusted himself, or at least we hoped he would have.

"Maybe he is that way from the unrequited love. From not being able to kiss you." I joked.

"He was just drunk! Though he did say I was the sexiest women in the room." I could not argue with that. My wife at thirty five was tight, with a taunt ass, and just enough boob to suck or fuck. At five foot and nearly one hundred pounds she was a dynamo when she got started.

"Well what do we do?" she asked.

"Well, you could go in there and take care of it." I suggested. Her eyes went wide, she said she was not going to fuck another man. I told her that was not what I meant. I made a circle with my fingers and pumped my hand up and down.

"A hand job? You want me to give him a hand job?"

"Why not? I think it would be real sexy and all. Besides it is just a hand job, unless you are worried about more happening."

"You've been watching those cuckold movies? Haven't you?" She thought about it a bit more, then said "Well I did get you a really crappy gift this year."

"It wasn't your fault that they were sold out." I said, trying to give her an out.

"Well if that is what you want. Sure!" she said getting up.

Half of me could not believe it. She walked into the living room sitting down lightly next to him. She looked up at me, then she reached over and let her little hand fall on top of his cock. I almost came on the spot watching. She unsnapped his pajamas the rest of the way and lifted his cock up and gently started to stroke it.

Still asleep he started to groan, then he started to wake up, he called out his girlfriend's name, then with a little start he realized where he was. His eyes opened and he saw my wife sitting at his side, rubbing his cock up and down. I think for a second he thought he was alone, then he saw me in the chair across the way watching my wife manipulate his massive shaft. Maybe he was worried but when he saw I was cool about it he laid back saying that we sure knew how to treat house guests. We all laughed.

I sat back watching my wife's hands glide up and down his cock. She got up and got on top of him straddling his thighs as she pulled his dick.

"Shit honey! It is so big!" she said. She stopped and spit into her palms and continued to stroke it, pumping with both hands. "Bet you did not wake up this morning thinking I'd be doing this?" I guessed I would not have.

Bruce tried to grab my wife's tits, but she pushed his hand back saying "No! No! No! Right now it is only a hand job. Unless you want me to stop that?" He shook his head no. "Good boy!" she said then rewarding him by slapping herself across her tits with his cock, making them jiggle where they were struck. "Like that?" she said evilly. She then teased him by almost hitting herself in her face with his cock then stopping at the last moment.

"Honey, next year I may want one of these for the holidays." She said telling me to get her lube from the dresser. I ran to the bedroom and brought her the small clear bottle, not wanting to miss a moment. She took a little lube and rubbed it between her two palms. Then she started to jerk him off again. "Oh yeah! When he blows his nuts you better step back. I bet there is a big load coming." She said stroking his black shaft faster than before.

"How about a little kiss for good luck." He asked her.

She smiled that little smile of hers. "Oh! You mean like this?" She leaned forward about to kiss his cock then pulled back. "Sorry! I am not ready, but I had something just as good." She said holding his cock steady. She spat on his cock head with a nice thick wad of spit. For a moment I was tempted to push her face down onto his cock but I knew as tempting as that might be it only would end ugly and break the spell.

She kept yanking his cock telling him how sexy and big his cock was. "Maybe next year I will let you fuck me if you cum now. Come on blow your nuts all over my tits. Come on! Blow your big black nuts all over me." She pleaded. And like the Gods of old he granted her wish, however, he did it when she was least ready for him to do so. His seed splattered her nightgown staining it dark where it landed. And most exciting was that it ever hit her bare skin underneath her neck. Her tiny hands kept pumping for another minute draining ever drop of juice from his cock. The she took a towel I had brought her and wiped his cock clean before daintily putting it back in his pants.

"I, uh! Really have to go! Thanks for everything." He stammered as he quickly dressed and raced for the door. My wife told him to wait up.

"Well it is the holidays." She said planting a long deep kiss on him." He stumbled a little as he left the apartment.

"Well what did you think?" She asked as I rushed her and pulled her night gown off. I carried her off to the bedroom as she giggled.

I went down on her wet pussy as I played with her tits. "Oh! Shit! Had I known you would get this excited I would have played with another man's dick years ago." She got a wicked look in her eyes and added, "Or is it because it was a black dick. Honey, did it turn you on that I was playing with a big black dick?"

I got on top of her and slid inside of her wetness, as she teased me some more. "You didn't want me to put that thing in my mouth did you? I don't think it would have fit. Or in my pussy. You did not want to see your little wife get fucked by a big black cock did you?" I could not take it anymore and shot one of my biggest loads into her ever.

To be fair, for making me finish so quickly she had me get on my back and sucked me off, alternating with using her hand as we explored some fantasies of interracial sex.

As I exploded all over her tits she said that maybe next year she would give me and that guy another present. The nightgown she wore disappeared when I did the wash, she never asked about it. I kept it, stains and all to remind me of that wicked morning.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,536 Followers