Hand Job Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
Three sexy interns join Nancy in her hand job adventures.
6.1k words
4.49
50.5k
11

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
735 Followers

Chapter 8: The Interns

Stew, the pipefitter, drained his mug of beer and set it back down on the bar. It had been a long, tough week, and he was ready for his Friday night hand job.

"Carl!" he called down the length of the bar, to the ancient bartender, "Is Nancy here yet?"

Carl was wiping out a glass with a bar rag. He nodded, and wagged his head toward the ladies' room, which Nancy used as her hand job parlor. Stew slid off his bar stool and moseyed back towards the ladies' room, a twenty dollar bill in his fist.

Stew pushed open the door to the ladies' room, and stopped short in amazement. Nancy, the usual Friday night hand job slut, was there, but she was not alone. She was accompanied by three other young women, all particularly cute and innocent looking.

"Hello, Stew," said Nancy. "I hope you don't mind, but I've brought along my interns to observe tonight. Is that all right with you?"

Stew did not have a problem with this idea. He was a big supporter of education. Especially education that resulted in more good looking women in the world who gave hand jobs as good as Nancy's. Also, as much as he loved Nancy, he had to admit that she wasn't much to look at. But these three interns were all mighty cute.

"No problem," he said, in his usual terse manner. He handed Nancy his twenty and dropped his trousers to the floor.

"Ladies, observe," Nancy said to her three interns. "Stew here has a particularly large cock. It is well suited to the Double O-Ring Piston stroke that we have studied back in our lecture sessions." Nancy made an O-ring out of the thumb and forefinger of each of her hands, and placed them, together, at the middle of Stew's already-stiffening cock. Her thumbs were touching at the middle of the shaft; her left pinkie deep in Stew's pubic hair, and her right pinkie just grazing the sensitive rim of his cock head. "Note how the hands completely cover the shaft, and the grip is just tight enough to stimulate all of the skin."

The three interns watched in fascination as Nancy began her stroking motion. She started slowly, moving her hands apart, the lower hand plunging down on the shaft, and the upper hand sliding up higher, engulfing the head of Stew's cock. Then she reversed her motion, bring her hands back together again, until her thumbs were once again touching. She continued this motion, up and down, up and down, and slowly increased the speed. Each time her palm slipped up over the rim and sensitive head of Stew's large cock, he shuddered and gasped with pleasure. Nancy expertly increased the speed, the pressure, and the intensity of the hand job, carefully observing Stew's breathing and body language; she didn't want him to peak too soon from too much stimulation, or to become bored from too little. "Watch his chest and his nostrils to see how he is breathing," she instructed her students. "You don't want to stimulate him too much, or not enough. You need to do it just enough."

Stew was only vaguely aware of the lecture in progress. All he knew was that a pair of smooth, cool, and very talented hands were stroking the shaft of his cock, slipping over the sensitive rim of his cock head, and infusing his body with an incredibly erotic and pleasurable experience. He put his hand on the wall to steady himself. He imagined that his cock was one of the steam pipes that he had been working with all week; long, and hard, and full of incredible pressure!

As Nancy's talented hands continued to slip and slide up and down his raging cock shaft, Stew was vaguely aware of the three pretty interns watching the action so intently. One was a short, pixyish blonde, one was a tall, athletic brunette, and one was a sexy redhead with a dynamite pair of knockers. He envisioned the redhead, naked, laid out in front of him, her legs spread and her jugs jiggling, as Nancy's talented hands continued to stroke him and bring him closer and closer to exploding.

"Now, as you observe his nostrils beginning to dilate, and his breathing to become ragged, it is time to finish him off," Nancy was saying. "That's the time to apply extra motion to the rim of the cock head. The rim is always the trigger to the orgasm." She slid her upper hand higher up on Stew's cock than before, wrapping her soft smooth palm around the sensitive rim of his cock head. "And, to ensure that you get enough stimulation, it helps to add a bit of twist." Nancy added the twisting motion to both hands, giving his shaft and head the extra level of stimulation that would send him over the edge. Stew, overwhelmed, grunted and thrust his pelvis, and his cock began to spew ropes of thick, white, pearly cum across the room. The three interns gasped at the quantities of jism that escaped from the swollen purple head of his enormous cock.

"And don't forget to follow through," Nancy was saying to her students, and she continued to knead and massage Stew's dick as it began to wither and shrink in her hands. The interns chattered and giggled. Stew pulled up his trousers and headed back out to the bar, satisfied that he had made his contribution to the education of today's youth.

The next customer into the room was Angel, who was totally sweet on Nancy, or on any other woman, for that matter. When he saw the three cute young interns, his eyes popped.

"Mamacita! You have brought me three new señoritas to play with!" he exclaimed.

"These are my interns, Angel; they'll be doing hand jobs under my instructions, if you don't mind. Andi will be going first," she said, indicating the short blonde pixie.

Angel grinned broadly and dropped his pants, handing Nancy the customary twenty dollar bill. "Si, Mamacita, Angel is happy to help you train your students."

Andi took her place kneeling in front of Angel, and Angel looked down at her. She was short and petite, and very cute, with bright blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. She wore a pair of large gold hoop earrings that went well with her cute, smiley face. Her name wasn't really Andi; it was Andrea. But Nancy had given them all new hand job slut names; she wanted to present a consistent appearance for brand recognition purposes. She believed that this would make customers comfortable and confident, and more likely to come back for repeat purchases, which of course was just good business.

Andi looked up at Angel's short, stubby cock, and wondered what was the best approach to use on it. She looked up at Nancy. Nancy told her, diplomatically, "For a cock of this size and shape, I would recommend the Slippery Doorknob." Andi remembered this technique from the lectures that Nancy had given them back at her apartment, but had not yet had a chance to try it on a live customer. This was her opportunity.

Andi reached into the bag of supplies lying on the floor and pulled out a bottle of K-Y warming liquid lube. She held it up for Nancy to see. Nancy nodded. Andi poured a generous puddle of the slick liquid into her palm, and rubbed her hands together, spreading and warming the viscous lube. The she wrapped her left hand around Angel's shaft, and grasped his bulbous cock head in her right hand. She began twisting on the knob as if it were a doorknob, left and right, in and out, around and around. Meanwhile, her left hand made short, up and down jerking motions on the short, stubby shaft. She kept up these coordinated motions, over and over.

"Now speed up a little," instructed Nancy. "And tighten your grip, gradually." Andi did so, and Angel moaned with pleasure. Andi twisted and stroked, rotated and pumped, and all the while Angel could feel the pressure building in his balls. His head went back and his mouth began gulping air, and Andi knew that he was reaching his climax. She wasn't quite sure how to handle it.

"Keep your hand on the head, and catch as much of it as you can," instructed Nancy. Andi kept twisting and stroking. Angel's body jerked and his pelvis swung, and a steady stream of cum began flowing out of his cock slit. Andi kept her hand wrapped around the purple knob, and managed to contain most of it, although some slipped through her fingers and formed a pearly white puddle on the floor.

Angel gradually stopped gasping and opened his eyes. He looked down at Andi. "You are very good, my little tamale," he said. "Almost as good as Nancy! Mucho gracias!" Andi finally took her hand away from his flaring cock head, and looked at the large glob of sperm in her palm. She greedily gobbled it down, her reward for flawlessly executing her first professional hand job.

Angel left the room, and his place was taken by another regular, Daryl. Daryl was tall, dark haired, and bearded, and had on his usual baseball cap. He had a fine, well-proportioned cock, and liked a little bit of everything in his hand jobs. Nancy told Candi to take her position.

Candi's real name was Candace, and she was an athlete at school. She excelled at all sports, and Nancy knew that she would have the stamina to be an excellent hand job slut as well. Candi was tall and muscular, and liked wearing a thumb ring on her right hand. Nancy was curious to see how that would affect her hand jobs. She was guessing that it would be a nice addition.

"Daryl, this is Candi; she will be your hand job slut for the evening," Nancy said.

"Cool!" said Daryl. He liked variety. And he especially liked the looks of this tall, athletic brunette, now kneeling eagerly in front of his naked dangling cock.

Knowing that Daryl liked a lot of variety in his hand jobs, and recognizing the educational potential in that, Nancy formulated her instructions. "Candi, why don't you perform the basic hand job maneuvers One through Five on Daryl, and get him to climax right on number Five?" She wasn't sure if Candi could pull it off, but it was worth a try. "Name the techniques as you perform them," she added.

Candi grasped Daryl's swelling cock shaft in her right fist. She had studied well. "Number One: the basic pump," she said, and pumped her fist up and down, up and down, from the root of Daryl's cock up to his flaring head, up and down, over and over. She took care to maintain the speed and pressure that produced the best reactions in Daryl's eyes, breathing, and body language. This basic stroke was amateur stuff, of course, but it formed the foundation for the fancier strokes. Soon she moved on. "Number Two: the basic pump with ball massage." Candi cradled Daryl's bulging nut sack in her left hand, and deftly massaged his tender gonads in her palm, palpating them with her strong fingers. Meanwhile, her right hand never missed a beat at its stroking, pistoning motion on his turgid shaft. Daryl moaned appreciatively.

Nancy nodded approvingly. Candi had obviously studied well. "Number Three: pump, ball massage, and twist," announced Candi. Simultaneously, she added a twisting motion to her right hand, sliding it in a clockwise, then counterclockwise, direction on Daryl's shaft, reversing direction over and over. Her up and down pumping of course continued as before, as did her fondling of Daryl's taut scrotum. Daryl squirmed and shuddered in delight.

Nancy was impressed. "Next!" she commanded.

Candi responded immediately. "Number Four," she declared. "The reverse pump." As her right hand slid up the shaft toward Daryl's head, she did not reverse direction, but slid it up and over the head, and back down the other side, now with her thumb downward. She continued to pump and stroke with this same thumb-down orientation. The O-ring of her thumb and forefinger deftly stroked Daryl's now-glowing shaft, and her other fingers massaged and manipulated his sensitive cock head and rim on each upstroke.

Nancy had explained to her students, back in their lecture sessions at her apartment, the important difference between the thumb-up stroke and the thumb-down stroke. The thumb-up orientation was meat-and-potatoes. It gave slow, steady pleasure to the recipient, and should form the bulk of the hand job. But the thumb-down orientation was the spice, the hot sauce, the Tobasco. It would get a man off in no time at all, and should only be used near the end of the hand job. Nancy's theory was that the thumb down orientation felt more like a real vagina, with the tight opening closer to the base of the penis, and the enveloping cradle of the insides on the sensitive head and rim.

Daryl was obviously nearing the end of his rope with Technique Number Four, which was of course its purpose. But Candi had one more step to perform. "Number Five," she said. "Over The Top!" Now her right hand slid up the shaft in the thumb-down orientation, slid around and over the top of the flaring, swollen cock head, and back down the other side in the thumb-up orientation. Only to slide back up, and back over the top again, into the thumb-down stroke. And back again, and again, and again, stimulating all of the ultra-sensitive nerve endings in the delicate cock head on every cycle.

It was with this move that Candi's thumb ring made its major contribution. Each time that she reversed her hand position, as her soft palm slid over and around Daryl's sensitive cock head, the hard metal thumb ring flicked across the sensitive frenulum, the soft tender triangle of flesh just below the cock head. This most sensitive of locations, flicked and tweaked by the hard bit of metal, sent a jolt of pure pleasure deep into Daryl's brain, in time with the sweeping, sliding rotation of her soft palm across the sensitive skin of his cock head. Each stroke of the ring across his cock made him shudder and jerk with intense pleasure.

Candi also continued the twisting motion, and the ball massage. Combined, these moves were just too much for Daryl, as it would be for any mortal. He gasped and shouted, and lost all control. His cum launched across the room, splattering on the wall, and running down in gooey white cascades onto the floor. Candi stood up and looked at Nancy.

"Very good, Candi. And thank you, Daryl, for being such a good lab specimen for us."

"Any time, Nancy," said Daryl, trying to regain his composure. "That was amazing!" He pulled up his trousers and went back out into the bar, in need of another beer.

The next customer to enter the bar was Curt. Curt was Nancy's closest friend, and one of her oldest customers. He was a machinist, and very strong and very handsome. And he always wore underwear, which was rare for the customers in this blue-collar bar. Nancy considered it a sign of good breeding. She liked Curt, and was glad that he was here to help in the education of her girls.

"Curt, these are my interns. They are here to learn how to give hand jobs," said Nancy.

"Well, they are learning from the best!" said Curt. He handed Nancy his twenty and dropped his pants and his underwear to the floor.

"Sandi, you're up," said Nancy. Sandi, whose real name was Sandra, knelt in front of Curt, staring at his cock. Curt looked her over. She was one sex bomb, that's for sure, he thought. Flaming read hair and flashing green eyes, plus a curvy set of knockers and a nice round ass to die for. Bright red fingernails completed the look of a total vixen. Curt figured that with her looks, and Nancy's training, she would soon be the most perfect hand job slut ever to walk the earth.

Nancy knew that Curt had tremendous stamina, and could withstand the most intense of hand jobs. She decided to unleash Sandi with one of her most powerful strokes. "Sandi," she said, "show us the Double Reverse Twist."

Sandi lightly fluttered her fingertips up and down the length of Curt's shaft, as if she were playing a clarinet. This wasn't a part of the double reverse twist, of course; she was merely grandstanding. Nancy raised an eyebrow. But it made Curt's cock grow an extra inch in length, and made his cock head darken a shade deeper into the purple range of the spectrum. Sandi had a great natural talent, and Nancy was willing to let her follow her instincts. After a few moments of this fingertip fluttering, she slowly, theatrically, wrapped both of her hands around Curt's long, rigid shaft, one hand near the top, the other near the base.

Curt inhaled sharply as Sandi's soft, cool hands engulfed his cock, as the moist skin of her palms touched his delicate penile skin. She began moving her hands, in time with each other, up and down his shaft, sliding up over his head, then back toward the base, then up again. Always they moved together, as if it were one long, ten-fingered hand that was stroking and loving his rigid tool. At first they moved slowly, and then gradually faster, and faster, and faster still. At the same time, her loving grip became tighter, and tighter, and tighter. Nancy almost began to wonder if she had forgotten about the twist, but she hadn't; she was merely biding her time, watching Curt's nostrils and chest, waiting for the perfect moment.

When Sandi deemed the time right, she added the famous twisting motion to her hands, rotating them in opposite directions; first one hand to the left and the other to the right; then the first had to the right and the other to the left, and then reversing them, again and again. Curt's breathing became shallower and sharper, and sweat broke out on his brow. Sandi lengthened her stroke, slipping her soft right hand up and over Curt's flaring, purple, engorged cock head, and his ultra-sensitive corona, before sliding it back down the shaft. Curt began to twitch and moan, completely at the mercy of this powerful, well-designed hand job stroke.

Sandi continued the assault, and Curt continued to twitch and jiggle and sweat. His balls were drawn tightly up against his body, and his cock was a bright glowing red, the head a violent shade of purple. His thighs were trembling, his muscles taut. Sandi continued to slide, twist, and squeeze. Then she added a flourish of her own invention: she snaked out her tongue, and slid it right into the gaping pee-hole at the tip of Curt's cock, right in between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand. She wiggled her tongue on Curt's slit. This was the end for poor Curt; he could take no more and shouted out his orgasm. His bolt of thick white pearly semen shot straight up Sandi's tongue and into her mouth. She gulped down a few jolts, but most of it ran back out of her mouth and down her chin. Curt shot and shot, and his hips twitched and convulsed. Andi and Candi cheered and clapped, and Nancy nodded approvingly. Sandi had done well.

Nancy was well pleased with all three of her interns; they had learned their lessons well. She estimated that by the end of the evening they would be ready for prime time hand job performances. Her plan was coming together.

More and more customers arrived into the ladies' room, and Nancy had her girls, one after another, Andi, then Candi, then Sandi, execute hand job after hand job. She drilled them in all of the basic strokes: the pump, the twist, the infinite penetration. She drilled them in the intermediate strokes: the double twist, the reverse twirl, the butterfly. And she drilled them even in the most advanced strokes: the double reverse Lindy, the inverted backwards butterfly, the Australian shuffle. She wanted to make sure that they were ready for the big time, to be taken out on the road to fulfill Nancy's dreams of a Hand Job Franchise.

Finally, closing time was drawing near. Nancy called a halt to the evening's activities. "Ladies, you have all done very well tonight. I believe that you are ready for prime time! We'll meet again on Wednesday night, 8 pm, at the Engineering library for opening night of Super Sluts. I'll see you all there." Then Nancy reached into her purse and took out the wad of money that she had collected over the course of the evening. She had promised each girl twenty dollars per hour; they had been here for five hours. She gave them each a hundred dollars; five crisp twenties per girl. That left two hundred dollars for Nancy, far less than she usually took home for a night. But she was not disappointed, as this was all part of her long-term strategy.

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
735 Followers
12