Hand Job Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
735 Followers

"Me too," said brunette, athletic Candi. "I was worried about getting a track or swimming scholarship to pay my tuition. But if tonight is any indication, who needs it?"

"Me, too!" said red-haired, buxom Sandi. "I am certainly glad to have the money. But I sure get horned up by stroking off all those cocks." She shot a glance of her flashing green eyes over at Andi, who blushed and looked down at the floor.

"You ladies sound like you had a great evening!" said Brandi, Nancy's friend and sometimes competitor. "Congratulations! I wish I'd thought of this idea." Brandi was a slender brunette, and was also a business major, and respected Nancy's business savvy. She made her own living as a free-lance hand job slut, just like Nancy did before the opening of Super Sluts. But she understood the implications of the new business model better than Nancy's girls did, and knew that it would behoove her to join the team. Nancy would need another layer of management as she continued to expand her business.

"What's next, Nancy?" asked Candi. "When is our next night of Super Sluts?"

Nancy was thoughtful. "Well, I wasn't sure how well tonight would work out; it was kind of an experiment. But it went fine, and even better than I had hoped, so I guess we might as well keep going. I've done some research. I think we should alternate between the engineering library, the computer science building, and the math building. They all have lots of horny guys, and should provide plenty of customers." There was general agreement with this plan.

More pitchers of beer were ordered, and the group got drunker and happier as time went on. Nancy noticed that blonde Andi and redhead Sandi were holding hands beneath the level of the table, and often shot lingering, loving glances into each other's eyes, smiling and smirking at each other. She was happy for them.

Brandi looked Candi up and down. She admired the tall, athletic brunette. "You look like quite the athlete," she said, admiringly.

"I'm on the track team and the swim team," said Candi, proudly.

"You must have a lot of stamina," said Brandi.

"I do," said Candi. "I can go for miles and miles. And hours and hours."

"I'll bet you can," said Brandi, the wheels turning in her head.

"Nancy," said Sandi, shooting a glance at Andi while holding her hand beneath the table. "I really should get going. Classes in the morning and all."

"Of course," said Nancy. "I'll see you tomorrow night, 8 p.m., at the computer science building. Get a good night's sleep!"

"Oh, you bet!" said Sandi. She and Andi got up and dashed out the door together.

Brandi was looking at Candi. "Would you like to share a bus ride home?" she asked.

"Yes, I'd like that," said Candi. "Good night, Nancy. I'll see you tomorrow night at the computer science building," Candi and Brandi ran out the door, hand in hand. Nancy noted that Candi and Brandi lived in opposite directions from the bar.

Nancy sat at the table alone, and poured the last beer of the pitcher into her glass. She sighed. She had made a good profit tonight, and also had been able to study her homework. Everything was going well, going exactly according to her plan. She was very pleased. If only this damned emptiness, this hollowness, deep in her being, would go away and leave her alone. But it wouldn't. She winced in pain, and doubled over. The emptiness continued to torment her, and to wrack her body. She knew she'd have to go home and ride the hairbrush to make the hollow, empty feeling go to sleep once again. Someday, she hoped, she would find a permanent solution to this problem.

*********************************************

Andi and Sandi sat next to each other on the couch in Sandi's living room. They were naked. Andi's petite, slender body slid up against Sandi's voluptuous, curvaceous frame, their naked flesh pressed against each other; Andi's tiny titties pressed up against Sandi's large, pendulous breasts. Their lips, inches apart, slowly approached each other, as their arms wrapped around each other's shoulders. Their dainty pink tongues, like tiny grade school erasers, flicked out and danced, before their lips locked together in loving embrace.

Sandi slid her arm down between Andi's legs, tracing her scarlet fingertips up Andi's slim creamy thigh, from the knee up toward her moist pussy. When her finger reached Andi's swollen pussy lips, it slowly, respectfully, daintily, pressed into the secret folds of Andi's womanhood. Andi moaned and cooed at the invasion of the loving digit into her most intimate of places.

Andi, meanwhile, grasped Sandi's right boobie in her hand, tenderly squeezing and massaging it between her fingers. Sandi sighed, and pressed her tongue deeper into Andi's mouth. They kissed and caressed and fondled each other for long minutes.

Finally, Andi pulled hour mouth reluctantly away. She looked deeply into Sandi's eyes. "I can't believe how much I love you," she said. "For every cock I stroke off in the line of duty, the more I want to make love to you," she said. "May I?"

Sandi didn't answer. She only spread her legs, and hunched her crotch closer to the edge of the couch. Andi slid down to the floor, on her knees, and positioned herself between Sandi's legs. She placed her hands on Sandi's thighs and gently spread them still further apart. She bent her head down and tenderly slid her tongue up the moist, glistening slit of Sandi's pussy, from the bottom to the top, from the fat swollen lips to the pink, jutting bud of her distended clit. Sandi grasped Andi's head in her hands, and pressed her deeply into her crotch. She threw back her head and yowled in pleasure as Andi's talented tongue probed and taunted her most secret and sacred of holies.

Andi and Sandi continued to pleasure each other long into the night.

*******************************

Brandi was lying face down on her bed, her legs spread, her face down in the pillow, biting at the fabric.

Candi, at the other end of the bed, was lying on her left side. Her legs were spread, one beneath Brandi, and one above, their crotches grinding together in rough, intimate contact. Their pussies ground together, lip against lip, clit against clit, as their hips slowly undulated in time with each other.

Brandi held Candi's left foot in her hands. She was sucking on Candi's big toe, sucking for all that she was worth. The intensely erotic feeling of Candi's pussy rubbing against her own was driving her wild, and sucking at Candi's toe was the only thing that gave her the slightest illusion of control. She sucked, licked, and laved at Candi's toe, all the while rubbing and grinding her pussy against Candi's own. Their hips ground and wound, their lips slid and slipped against each other, their juicy, slippery female sexuality fighting and jousting and seeking release.

Brandi was amazed at Candi's stamina; she had tribbed with many women before, but most of them had run out of steam before Brandi was ready to pack it in for the night. But Candi would not quit; they had each experienced three orgasms already tonight, and Candi was still going strong. Brandi, although ready to die from exhaustion, thought she might be in love with this intensely sexual, indefatigable, woman.

Their pussies continued to grind; Brandi felt her fourth orgasm of the night begin to build deep in her being. She bit down hard on Candi's toe; Candi did not complain; she seemed to revel in the pain. She only pressed harder and harder into Brandi's crotch. Their pussies ground together; their buttocks clenched; their spines froze and their faces grimaced. Brandi took her mouth off of Candi's toe and yelled "I'm commmmingggg!!!" They both arched their backs, levitated off the bed, and froze, ever so briefly, in time. Then they both collapsed, falling back to the bed, the blood rushing back to their brains and their limbs gradually relaxing as they regaining their composure. They rolled apart, sat up, and regarded each other from opposite ends of the bed.

"I might be in love with you," Brandi said to Candi. "But on the other hand, you might be killing me."

"Which would you prefer?" asked Candi.

"I'm not sure," said Brandi. "Come over here and kiss me, and we can discuss it."

********************************

Nancy was home alone in her apartment. She was naked, lying on her back on her bed, with her legs spread and her knees up. The hollow, empty feeling was killing her. The pain was unbearable. Her shoulders were hunched and her jaws were clenched.

Nancy got these feelings often. She didn't like sex; she didn't like boys, at least, not in that way. But her body still had needs. The more she dealt in sex, even just hand jobs, and even just managing hand jobs by her girls, the more her body felt its needs, its emptiness, its cravings. And the more she needed to assuage her own carnal requirements.

Sometimes, swallowing cum from the boys that she stroked off would satisfy her emptiness. But too much of that made her sick to her stomach. Sometimes, stroking herself off with a vibrator, or a dildo, or her favorite hairbrush, would send the horrible feelings to sleep. But even that didn't last. Nancy longed for a permanent solution to her problem; for a permanent way to eliminate the hollow, empty feeling that she felt in her gut, deep in the core of her being.

Meanwhile, tonight, she lay writhing on her bed, in excruciating, inexorable pain. Her favorite hair brush was in her hand. She pressed it, handle first, into her pussy. She pressed, and stroked, and rotated it, attempting to slay the horrible, oppressive feelings that wracked her body. She pushed it in, she pulled it out, she twirled it around. She felt it caressing the delicate inner walls of her pussy with savage abandon; she felt them partially assuaged, partially mollified. She felt the hollow, empty, horrific feeling begin to dissipate. She pushed and pulled and stroked the hairbrush harder and faster and still more furiously; eventually, she pushed herself to orgasm. She screamed, and clenched her knees together, and curled into a fetal position as waves of orgasm wracked her body. But she garnered no lasting pleasure; all that she achieved was a temporary cessation of the horrible, painful, empty feelings that shook her body to the core, night after night and week after week. The hollow feeling, the emptiness, was asleep, but only temporarily. It would be back.

Even as her dream of a hand job franchise empire was on the verge of coming true, she knew that her true demons had yet to be reckoned with. She knew that her true day of reckoning had yet to arrive.

********************************

Nancy and her Handi Girls will return in: Hand Job Slut 10: The Fellowship of the Cock Ring.

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
735 Followers
12