Handjob Niece Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy tossed me her wet bra and panties. “Here, Uncle Ron, you can keep these as souvenirs,” she said.

I caught the undies in one hand. They were both soaked with cum and had the pungent smell of man juice.

A minute later, Carolyn’s bra and panties were tossed to me, too. They were even wetter than Cindy’s. I looked over at Carolyn, and she had already put on her T-shirt and shorts.

“By the way, Uncle Ron, did you keep track of who got the most cum shots?” Carolyn asked me.

“Well, yes I did.” I answered. “Carolyn got 10 shots, and Cindy took 9.”

“Damn, you bitch!” Cindy, said. “You had a contest without telling me. That’s not fair!”

“All’s fair in love and cum.” Carolyn retorted as we headed out the door.

When we were about six blocks from Cindy’s house, a car passed us with a woman driver. The driver looked familiar to me.

“Oh my God,” Cindy exclaimed, “that’s Cindy’s mother.”

“That’s Cindy’s mother?” I asked. “She looks familiar to me. Is her name Evelyn?”

“Yes,” Carolyn answered. “Why, do you know her?”

By that time, it had all come back to me. Evelyn and I had gone to high school together, and had even gone out a couple of times. “Yes,” I answered, “we were in high school at the same time. We actually went out.”

“Whoa!” Carolyn exclaimed. “Did you fuck her?”

I was taken aback at her directness. I managed to stammer out “no, not really.”

“Not really?” Carolyn asked. “What does that mean?”

Now I was getting embarrassed. “Well, I did finger fuck her,” I answered.

“Finger fuck, what the hell is that?” Carolyn asked me.

“Well, it’s just what it sounds like,” I answered.

Carolyn just looked at me with her sexy smile. “You’ll have to show me about that sometime,” she said.

I didn’t answer. We drove along in silence. For my part, I was deep in thought. I was wondering about whether Cindy got her house in order before her mother got home (I didn’t see how she could have). I was processing the debauchery I had observed my niece engaging in. I was thinking about Cindy’s mother, Evelyn. I was thinking about showing Carolyn about finger fucking. It had definitely been a hell of an afternoon.

12