Handjob Niece Ch. 04

Story Info
Niece &friend visit uncle in the big city.
6.3k words
4.45
270.2k
43
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't been back to Florida since attending my niece and her friend's handjob party. I had thought a lot about the two teenagers, though, and occasionally jerked off with the cum stained bras and panties they had given me as souvenirs. I didn't know if I would see them again anytime soon, so I was left with my memories.

My sister Ellen called me recently. After some small talk, she said she was worried about Carolyn. She said, "I'm afraid she might be having sex."

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing specific. I just worry. She hangs around with that Cindy, and I know her mother is a slut," Ellen said.

"Well, have you asked Carolyn straight out," I asked Ellen. "You two have a good relationship; I think she would be honest with you."

"Yes I did," she answered. "And you know what? She asked me how I defined sex."

I chuckled to myself. "Another legacy of Bill Clinton," I said.

"Well, I didn't think it was funny," Ellen responded. "Anyway, Carolyn wants to go to Daytona with her friends for spring break at the end of next week, but I'm just not going to let her. Is there any chance she could come up to Atlanta instead?"

Her request caught me by surprise. Before I could really think about it, I found myself answering "sure, I guess so."

"Will Barbara be there?" Ellen asked.

"Not most of that time," I answered. In fact, Barbara was working in Florida and probably wouldn't be in Atlanta at all that week.

"I'd really appreciate it. I might have to let her take that Cindy with her so she won't have to travel by herself," Ellen said.

That was clearly a further complication, but I said "that'd be ok, I'll make sure things don't get out of hand." I chuckled to myself again at the double meaning.

"OK, thanks, we'll let you know," my sister responded.

I had actually forgotten that conversation several days later when I got a call from Carolyn. "Uncle Ron, my mom said you said I could come up there for spring break. Is that right?" she asked.

"Sure, you're always welcome here," I responded.

"Is Barbara going to be there?" she inquired.

"No, she won't be," I replied. "Is that a problem?"

"Not at all," Carolyn said. "In fact, that's better."

We hung up, but the phone rang two minutes later. It was Carolyn again. "I forgot to mention that Cindy will be with me. Is that OK?" Carolyn asked.

"Sure," I answered. But I thought to myself, "Uh oh, could be trouble."

Carolyn and Cindy were due in on a Thursday evening. They finally dragged in about 8:30, after road construction and Atlanta traffic made a six-hour trip eight and a half.

Carolyn came through the door first, and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I went to hug Cindy, but she threw herself at me, planted her lips on mine and forced her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back, and gave her tongue. I broke it off, and kinda pushed her away. I looked over at Carolyn and she just rolled her eyes.

Since it was late and the girls were tired, we decided to just order pizza. I helped the girls bring in their luggage, which was an amazing amount for five days.

After we carried the luggage upstairs, I showed them the two guest bedrooms and asked, "which of you wants which room?"

"I was planning to sleep in the big bed with you," Cindy answered.

"I don't think so," I replied. "You can take this room," I said, taking her things into the first room.

Carolyn took her things into the other room across the hall. I talked with the girls and watched them unpack. As Cindy unpacked her bras and panties, she would hold them up for me to see. I didn't make any response, but I did feel a stirring in my crotch from looking at her lacy undies.

By the time we got back downstairs, the pizza had arrived. The girls pleaded with me to let them have a beer with the pizza, and finally I relented and let them have one each.

After dinner, Cindy asked me if we could watch some porn. I said no. She kept insisting, saying "I know you have to have some great porn." But I stuck to my guns, not even acknowledging that I had porn (of course I do have an extensive collection), and put the news on TV.

After awhile, both girls were obviously sleepy and I had an early morning meeting, so I herded everyone off to bed. I was going to leave work early in the afternoon and show Carolyn and Cindy some of the sights of the big city.

I heard the girls in the bathroom they shared as I got ready for bed myself. By the time I settled into bed to read awhile, their half of the house was quiet.

Just as I was getting sleepy and ready to turn off the light, I heard a faint rapping on my door. Before I could respond, the door opened and my niece slipped in.

Carolyn was wearing a pajama set, with a cropped T-shirt top and boxer bottoms. She looked so fresh and innocent- and sexy. She came and sat on the bed near my feet.

"Uncle Ron, I'm worried about this weekend," she said. "Cindy has been getting wilder with boys, and now she just regularly gives them blowjobs instead of handjobs. She still says she wants to stay a virgin, but now she says she wants to have anal sex. That way, she says she will technically be a virgin."

I just looked at her, not knowing what to say.

Carolyn continued, "she's planning to find some guy to have anal sex with while we're up here, and I'm afraid she's going to put me in a position where I will be pressured to do that too, and I don't want to. I just want to give handjobs, maybe suck a little."

I still didn't know what to say. But hearing my niece talk this way was having an effect on my cock, and it was tenting the sheet that covered me. Carolyn took note of it.

"Oh my, I see I've got you hot and bothered," she said. "I'll have to do something about that," she continued, pulling the sheet back.

My cock was already sticking out of my pajamas, so it popped out into the open when she pulled the sheet back. Carolyn immediately wrapped the fingers of one hand around it, using her other hand to cup my balls.

"Umm," she cooed. "I love your dick."

I was past the point of thinking that it was wrong to have my 18-year old niece playing with my cock. The reality was that I knew this would happen when I agreed to have her come up, so I was hooked.

Carolyn continued to slowly stroke me, massaging my balls as she did. She broke away for a moment, and in a single motion pulled off her shirt. I realize it was the first time that I had never really seen her tits. They were nice, very nice. Probably just B cup, maybe C, but nicely rounded, and stand-up perky.

She leaned in and rubbed the head of my cock on her tits, first one, then the other. I was oozing pre-cum, and she used her hand to milk that from me and to spread it over her breasts. She licked her fingers, and dipped her head to lick the tip of my cock.

"Umm, I love it when your dick leaks," she said. "It's a preview of when it explodes."

She was wanking me harder at this point, still with my cock to her chest. I could feel the cum welling up in my balls, and knew I was near cumming. Carolyn felt me tensing, and increased her pace even more.

Moments later, I shot a blast of cum that went into the air and caught Carolyn on her cheek. She quickly pointed my cock at her chest, and directed the next blasts of cum onto her tits.

"Oh, I love your cum!" she cried out, milking all of the cum I had to offer. And I did have a lot to offer- I couldn't remember when I had cum so much. She smeared it all over her breasts, and licked her fingers clean.

"I'm going to leave your cum to dry on my tits," she said. "I might not wash for a few days, or until I can get some more."

"I'll probably have some more for you before you leave," I said.

"Oh, I know you will," she answered. "And don't forget, you promised to show me about finger fucking."

I had forgotten about that conversation, but I nodded at her as she picked up her shirt and walked out of the room bare-chested.

I went right to sleep and slept soundly, something I don't always do. I was up and out early the next morning before the girls were up. I wasn't sure what their plans were, but I figured they wouldn't be up to too much mischief before I got back home at 2 or 3 PM.

When I got home Friday afternoon, I noticed that Carolyn's car was in the same spot it had been in when I left. I took that to mean that they hadn't been anywhere during the day.

When I entered the house, I couldn't hear any sign of them. I opened the door to the basement to see if they might be in the rec room, but no sounds from there either. I went upstairs, but at the top of the stairs there were still no sounds. As I entered the master bedroom, I could hear muffled sound coming from the upstairs den, a room off the walk-in closet that is set up as a little den, with a TV, reading chair, love seat, etc. When I walked in, I found the two girls sitting in bra and panties, drinking beer, with a porno flick on TV. So much for not too much mischief.

I just stood there taking in the scene.

"Hi Uncle Ron," Carolyn greeted me. "How was your day?"

I looked at the TV screen. They were playing one of my raunchiest gangbang tapes, with a woman taking on 12 or so guys. At this point, she was getting double penetrated, had a cock in her mouth, and one in each hand.

"What in the hell do ya'll think you're doing?" I asked harshly.

"We're on spring break," Carolyn answered. "We're just hanging out."

"Well, I don't think this is what your mother had in mind when she agreed for you to come up here," I said.

As I was glaring at Carolyn, Cindy, who was sitting on the floor, slid over to me and began tugging at my belt.

I stepped away from her, and said again, "what the hell do you think you're doing?"

Cindy had not spoken yet, but she answered me now. "I'm tying to get your dick out so I can suck it," she said matter-of-factly.

"Come on, Uncle Ron, lighten up," Carolyn said. "Here, have a beer and chill."

I just decided to go with the flow. I took the beer from her and twisted the top off. "OK, I'm chillin," I said.

"Cool," Carolyn answered. "Now you need to get like us. Go strip down to your underwear."

I did as I was told, retreating to the closet. When I returned to the den, I was wearing only my briefs. I was half-hard by this point, so I was filling out the pouch nicely.

"Allright!" Cindy said, letting out a wolf whistle.

The two girls were sitting on the love seat. I sat down on the chair nearby, and started nursing my beer. The attention of all three of us was focused on the TV. The woman in the video was having another screaming orgasm as she was pounded by a cock in her cunt and another in her ass. I could see both Cindy and Carolyn squirming. I saw Carolyn brush her crotch as she shifted positions.

"Man, that's hot," Cindy said huskily.

The woman on TV was now surrounded by about eight guys, all stroking themselves. The guy in her ass pulled out and squirted cum into her asshole. The guy fucking her pussy pulled and moved up to cum on her face. She opened her mouth as he jerked off and spurted into it.

The other guys were gathered around the woman's head, and were all stroking their cocks furiously. The camera switched to slow motion as two started squirting cum on her face.

I could hear both girls moaning as they watched the action on TV. The two guys finished cumming, and two more guys moved into their place.

The two teens remained transfixed on the TV screen. Carolyn spoke up huskily without looking at me and said, "Uncle Ron, get your cock over her!"

I didn't wait to be asked twice. I moved over and set down on the loveseat between the two girls. As I was sitting down, Cindy pulled down my briefs.

As the three of us watched the woman on TV take two more loads of cum on her face and chest, Carolyn started stroking my cock. Cindy reached down and cupped and massaged my balls. All three of us were getting hotter and hotter as the remaining four guys crowded around the woman as she sucked and jerked them in turn.

Cindy slipped down onto the floor in front of me and began licking and sucking my balls. Carolyn increased her jerking of my cock, and I felt my orgasm building. On the TV, the woman was getting drenched in cum.

I couldn't hold back any more. I cried out, "I'm going to shoot!"

Carolyn put her other hand over the head of my cock as it shot. It was a good thing, as there is no telling where my cum would have landed. As it was my cum bounced off Carolyn's hand and dripped down her hand and my cock. Much of it wound up in pooling on my balls, where Cindy greedily licked it off. She moved up and began licking cum off my cock and Carolyn's hand.

Carolyn jerked her hands away, and licked the remaining cum off them. "Don't be hogging the cum," she admonished Cindy. Cindy didn't answer her, as she had taken my deflating cock into her mouth.

"Umm," she cooed around my cock, "we need to get him hard again so we can get more cum."

"I'm afraid I'm not one of your young studs," I said. "It might take me a while to go again."

"I'll take that as a challenge," Cindy said. She worked on me with both hands and her mouth.

Meanwhile, the woman on the TV screen had finished her cum bath, and the program on DVD had switched to another gangbang scene. I began watching as two woman took on at least 14 guys. The action was hot and heavy, and I did feel myself starting to stir again. Cindy knew what she was doing, and her combination of jerking and sucking already had me hard.

Carolyn had been sitting watching her friend work on me. After she saw that I was hard again, she got down on the floor beside Cindy and began to lick me as well. As Cindy sucked my cock, my niece licked my balls.

I was surprised, but I felt myself getting ready to cum again. With the girls working on me, I soon was close.

"I'm going to cum again!" I exclaimed.

Cindy kept sucking me. Carolyn began pushing her, and said "I said don't hog the cum!"

Carolyn pushed Cindy back, and my cock plopped out of her mouth. I felt a little pain as her teeth scrapped my cock. Carolyn quickly put her mouth over my cock, and at that instant I started cumming. Carolyn let out a moan as she swallowed down my blasts.

She held my cock in her mouth as it shrank back.

Cindy sat back and watched with a frown on her face. "Who's hogging the cum now, bitch?" Cindy sneered.

Carolyn didn't answer, as her mouth was still busy licking me.

Cindy opened another beer and said, "we need to find some more cocks so we can get some more cum." She flounced out of the room.

Carolyn snuggled up next to me. "That is the first I ever had a guy cum deep in mouth," she cooed. "It was great feeling it hit the back of my throat."

As Carolyn lay beside me, I caressed her body. My hand wound up rubbing her crotch, and I found the gusset of her panties soaking wet. I rubbed her through the material, and she opened her legs with a moan. I located the hard button of her clit, and began to massage it through her panties. She pushed back against my hand.

I was overwhelmed with the desire to taste her. "Have you ever had your pussy licked?" I asked her.

"Nooo, not by a guy," she stammered.

"Would you like to," I asked softly, picking up the pace of my rubbing of her clit.

"Yes, oh god yes, please do it!" she answered.

I slipped onto the floor in front of her, and buried my face between her legs. At first I just nuzzled and kissed her through her panties. The smell of her pussy was intoxicatingly sweet. After a while I slid her panties to the side and licked her gash. She tasted as sweet as she smelled.

Carolyn moaned and squirmed around on the love seat as I licked her pussy and nibbled her clit. I put my tongue into her slit, but didn't push as far up as I could, because I could actually feel her virgin hymen. I didn't want to waste that on my tongue.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Cindy had come back into the room. She got down on the floor beside me and took my half hard cock into her mouth and started sucking. Despite having cum twice in about an hour, I was getting hard again, and as I got more turned on I started working faster on Carolyn's clit.

It felt as though Carolyn had had several small orgasms, but I could feel her building toward the big one. She started panting and chanting, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!"

Meanwhile, Cindy had me rock hard again, and was deep throating me, picking up her pace as her friend neared her orgasm. Finally, Carolyn let out a scream, and thrashed about as she came, flooding my face with her juices. That was all it took to push me to my own orgasm, and I shot my load deep into Cindy's throat.

We stayed like that for a while, Carolyn's pussy still quivering on my face, and my cock still quivering in Cindy's mouth. Finally Cindy broke the spell, rising from the floor and saying, "OK Ron, you owe me one of those later. But now, instead of you eating me out, we need to go out to eat, and then go find some cocks for Carolyn and I to play with."

It was clear to me that they were way more than I could satisfy. Although I had a lot of apprehension about trying to keep the girls both satisfied and safe, I was excited about the prospect of seeing them with a group of guys again.

As we got ready to go out, I ran through options in my mind of how I could get them the action they wanted. By the time we left for dinner, I had decided on a plan that was risky, but promised an experience none of us would soon forget.

I didn't tell the girls where we were going. I did have them dress casually and not too provocatively, and I specifically told them to wear jeans. They both wore low slug, "hip hugger" type jeans, with cropped tops that left their midsections exposed. Carolyn wore a black bra, which clearly showed, under her white top, while Cindy had on a little pink top with spaghetti straps, with a red bra, which didn't fit under the top very well; the bra straps didn't match up with the straps of the top, and the bra showed in two or three places. I was very pleased with they way they looked; not slutty, but very sexy in an innocent way.

We went to eat at a casual place and had wings and nachos. I had only one beer, as I wanted to be sure I was relatively clear headed when we got to the main event. I didn't let on to the girls what I had planned, and after a little prying, they quit trying to get me to tell them. I think the surprise element was adding to their excitement.

After supper, we drove up Buford Highway, through an area that is very international, with stores serving Atlanta's large immigrant population. The business signs are in Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Spanish, and other languages. The girls were looking around, taking it all in, and no doubt wondering what I had in store for them.

"This is interesting," Carolyn said. "You're not going to sell us to slavers, are you?"

"Hmm, I hadn't thought of that," I answered. "I'll bet you two would bring a pretty good price."

They knew I was teasing, but their nervous laughter suggested that they were very excited and on edge in anticipation of what was going to happen.

Finally we reached our destination, and I pulled into a parking lot. There was a strip club nearest the street, and I could hear both Cindy and Carolyn suck in a deep breath.

"We're going to a strip club?" Cindy asked.

I didn't answer, but kept driving to the back of the club, where the parking lot opened into another lot, which served an adult theater.

"Oh, porno flicks!" Cindy exclaimed. "Cool!"

"Yeah, but they just show soft core, cable porn," I said. "But I think maybe you can find some horny guys here."

"I'm sure we can!" Cindy said, jumping out of the car as soon as we had parked.

I slowed Cindy down and walked toward the entrance with the two girls. The front of the theater is all glass. There were a couple of guys lounging in the lobby, and they and the manager at the ticket counter watched every step the three of us took as we approached.

12