Handled By A Woman

Story Info
How a handjob ended his marriage.
750 words
3.89
48.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a problem with my first wife, Lola, that I don't want to see repeated with my second. Lola, in the course of foreplay, would masturbate me with hand lotion while I was playing with her. When we were both totally aroused and I felt in danger of climaxing, I would stop, and we'd have intercourse, My orgasms after this type of foreplay were fantastic, Her slippery hands on my cock made me feel like The Hulk. Then I more and more began to notice that, when I asked her to stop, she would just keep on doing it even faster; until I climaxed. Several times I tried to pull my penis back from her frantically massaging hands so that we could fuck but; but she kept on going.

One night I awoke for some reason in the middle of the night and noticed that she was not in bed or even the house. I waited up until she came home, around 3:30A.M. She explained that she hadn't been able to sleep and, not wanting to awaken me, had decided to take a ride in the convertible. I swallowed the story reluctantly, since I kind of thought she might be meeting someone.

From then on, I would pretend to fall asleep, until I definitely knew that she was leaving for some purpose other than a solitary drive. About twice a week she would quietly get up and slip into the clothes that she had left over the chair. I found that the nights that she left clothes there were the nights she would make me climax with hand lotion and then take "a drive".

One night, borrowing a buddy's car; I followed her. She picked up some guy in an apartment-house parking lot and drove to a wooded area just outside of town. I knew the area, and so I left the car on the highway and walked into the woods to a place near their car. In the moonlight I could see Lola straddling her date on the seat. I knew that if I confronted her, she would leave me. So I said nothing. From then on, each time she left clothes lying over the chair, I would try to keep her from making me climax before I could enter her-even faking an orgasm and putting it in her when her guard was down. However; Lola became much more adept at masturbating me with the hand lotion and discovered a technique that was really successful.

Using one hand, she would encircle my penis at the base and pull down, causing the skin at the head of my cock, to be stretched very tightly. With the other hand slick with lotion, she would lightly but rapidly jerk up and down on the sensitive glans. The sensation was almost paralyzing, and I would climax helplessly! Lola would do this after playing with me for some time, about when she sensed that I was going to stop her.

One night when I was sure she was going out, I insisted that we make love without the usual "lotion job." but she insisted just as hard that she enjoyed doing it and that it made me come better. When I tried to argue her out of it, she said that if she couldn't use the lotion, then she wouldn't do it at all. I gave in, but only with the stipulation that she would do it for one minute and that I would keep an eye on the nightstand clock. She had me lie on my back as she sat cross-legged at my waist with lotion on her hands, and started her bit. After only twenty seconds, I knew I was in trouble. I tried to hold back, but l found the sensations too much and soon came in a shattering orgasm. I glanced at the clock -only thirty-seven seconds since she had started.

Not long after this episode Lola and I were divorced.

I described this technique to a chick who worked in a massage parlor and she later reported that it reduced her "massage time" considerably, even on difficult cases.

I have since remarried and am longing for the fantastic climax this type of foreplay causes, but I'm afraid to tell my new wife about it for fear of a repeat of my experience with Lola. Have you ever heard of this style of handjob, and do you think I should tell my new wife how to do it?