Handsome Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were meandering past people, mostly attired in swim suits, when another couple squeezed past us on the narrow path. They were so taken with each other; they didn't even look at us. Still, I was jostled into Krista Marie, my groin nudging her rear end. Her ass was soft and I felt the deep indentation between her cheeks. She looked at me, smiled and said, "It's a good thing we're friends now." It slowly dawned on me that she had not attempted to pull away from the contact, and in fact was still touching me.

As we walked, Krista Marie introduced me to several people, both men and women, but they all seemed to blend together, and for the life of me, I could not remember any of their names. I recall feeling some embarrassment about it, as I knew they would remember my name when we met again later on.

"Would you care for some white wine, or a beer?" Krista Marie asked.

"Cold soda would be nice," I replied, not having developed a taste for either wine or beer at the time.

Moments later, I had an ice cold Pepsi in hand, and gulped half of it down. So engrossed was I in pouring the cold drink down my throat that I failed to hear Aunt Nicole make some excuse, and leave me with her friend, Krista Marie.

It wasn't long before I realized we were alone in a small bedroom just off the pool.

"Sit here, next to me," Krista Marie said quietly. I did so, noticing for the first time her striking blue eyes, and prominent cheek bones. She was leaning forward, her elbows on her knees, her forearms crossed and the view down the front of her bikini top was breathtaking. I forgot my aunt's caution not to stare.

"I'm told you have the capacity to appreciate women; at least that's what Nicole told me and the way you were eyeing my boobs just now, I'd have to agree with her."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I mumbled, flushing red in embarrassment at being caught. "I know I'm not supposed to stare... I couldn't help it."

She shrugged, and her breasts seemed to jounce as if attempting to escape their confinement. "Yes, well, it is offensive to many women, but not me. I enjoy being looked at. They are nice, aren't they?"

I wasn't sure that I could trust my ears, and said, "Pardon me?"

"Do you like my tits, Aubrey?"

"Yes, they're very... nice."

"Well, I take your appreciation as a compliment. It makes me feel attractive. More, it makes me feel desirable."

I nodded, wondering where this was leading. "And Nicole's the same way," she added.

I couldn't, wouldn't, did not dare to respond to that.

Krista Marie shook her head. "She told me you were a gentleman. And a gentleman tells no tales, does he?"

I nodded my agreement.

"Tell me, Aubrey, have you noticed my... interest in you?"

"Your interest in me? I... I don't know what you...."

"Aubrey, you know what I'm talking about," she said matter-of-factly.

"I'm only...."

"I know you're eighteen and legal," she said with a warm smile, and let her hand rest on my thigh.

I could only look at her. The rest of me was frozen solid. Well, not exactly frozen.

"Well?" she asked.

"I don't understand," I said, and that was certainly true enough.

"First, I'm Nicole's best friend. We tell each other our secrets. By that I mean, all our secrets."

"You know about...."

She was nodded her head before I could finish the sentence.

"Oh."

"Don't be embarrassed, Aubrey. You've done Nicole a great service. You've made her feel desirable again. Her confidence was low. You raised it. From her account, you raised it several levels."

She paused, and speaking very slowly said, "From what I hear, you're a resilient young man." Her eyes raked my young body from head to toe, lingering longer than required on my crotch and its growing bulge.

"I'd like you to make me happy. Can you do that?" she said sliding a hand up the leg of my bathing suit and cupping my testicles.

My calm, and oh, so suave response, was to start choking and sputtering.

Krista Marie had the answer to my problem already in hand, no pun intended, and solved everything by kissing me, sending her serpentine tongue slithering into my young mouth.

Yes, I had some experience in Frenching. Aunt Nicole had seen to that. And yes, I did enjoy the swapping of tongues. But for a grown woman to kiss me like that and fondle my balls in the process was a little much and I panicked.

Yes, I panicked. Well, that is, up until the moment Krista Maria removed a breast from its holding area in her bikini top, and fed it to me after ending the kiss.

"Don't worry, baby," she cooed into my ear as I suckled. "Krista Marie's not going to let anyone see us. But I have to tell you, I'm so hot and itchy for your cock that I can't stand it."

Talk about a confidence booster. Her words were magical. In seconds my cock was sticking up out of my bathing suit. Well, the head was, anyway. Krista Marie had ceased talking. The scent of her hair filled my olfactory senses. I could feel her breath on my thigh, and then her soft lips nibbling at the tip of my erection.

I sent a hand into her top and freed the other breast, then took turns sucking on both of them. She moaned and began sliding my trunks down. They wound up around my ankles and my cock wound up somewhere past her tonsils. I came soon after, but Krista Marie never let up; she kept on sucking and soon I was hard again. Ah, the resiliency of youth.

At some point she released me from her mouth and removed the rest of her clothing. I kicked my trunks away and we found ourselves naked on the bed.

I tried something I had discovered Aunt Nicole loved, and that was to run my finger along the crack of her ass, and lightly circled her anus.

Krista Marie loved it as well, and clenched her ass cheeks as I toyed with her light brown spot. "Stick it in there!" she gasped after the second sweep of my finger. I did and was surprised at the ease of penetration. She accepted the entire length without any difficulty.

"Move it around in there!" she said, her voice taking on an urgency I hadn't heard before.

"YES!" she moaned loudly as I complied. Reaching between her legs, I felt her soft fur and the soft wetness of her labia. I slipped a different finger into her slit, and dragged it back toward me; it felt like warm butter. She was soaked, and I got even harder, if that was possible.

Krista Marie was grunting each time I moved a finger. It mattered not which finger, either one provoked another grunt.

"Give me your cock!" she whispered hoarsely reaching out blindly, searching for my steely pole. She found it. I knew she would. She fell to her knees, taking me into her mouth, her cheeks pulled in by the suction of her mouth on my cock. Oh, Lord, did it feel wonderful!

Enthralled as I was, I had the presence of mind to reciprocate, as Aunt Nicole had artfully taught me. I writhed my way around on the bed until I bumped up against her leg. Raising the leg, I slipped underneath and let it drop. Now I was looking up at the mound of her wet, oozing pussy.

"Oh, you are an absolute angel!" Krista Marie groaned, after taking me from her mouth for a moment.

"Well," I said, "I want to smell you, taste you, and lick you too, you know."

Her folds opened as if I had whispered a magic word. Her sexual scent poured forth, and I inhaled it, and lightly blew a breath over her entire vulva.

"Jesus!" she shouted, and leaving off my cock, spun around to face me. Her eyes were wild and unfocused, "Eat me! Oh, sweet Jesus, eat me!" she shouted.

I feared someone might come into the room after hearing her shouting, but she seemed not to care and so I did eat her as she humped her pelvis into my face.

I took my time as Aunt Nicole had taught me. I pushed her legs up until her knees were by her breasts, opening her completely to my lustful stare. Her pubic hair was trimmed on top and her labia were bare. She was swollen; partially open and dripping down her leg. I could see her urethra and the small opening to her vagina where her white juices were now pooling. Right under that was her tight, brown and puckered ass hole.

Bending down, I ran my tongue around her anus, feather light, around and around, and all the while she kept thrusting her pelvis at me. "Oh, God, oh, God!" she cried out, and began to ramble.

"Don't tease me! Oh, yes, do tease me!"

"Fuck me! FUCK ME, you little bastard!"

I kept gnawing on her until she took hold of my cock, and fitted it to her cunt. I sank into her slowly.

"Can you feel it, Krista Marie?" I asked teasingly. Yes, Aunt Nicole had also mentioned that most women loved this type of teasing although they seldom admitted it.

Krista Marie grunted in reply.

I tried again. "Can you feel the head of my cock pushing into your tight little cunt?"

"Yes! She grunted. "MORE!"

I slammed the remainder of my dick into her and lost myself in an almost unimaginable pleasure as it enveloped me.

She moaned and groaned as I thrust rapidly into her.

For some unknown reason, I began to talk to her as I fucked her. "My dick is pushing into your cunt, Krista Marie. Can you feel it?" I didn't wait for her to respond. "Can you feel my cock sliding into your slit? Can you feel me fucking you?"

She answered by heaving her pelvis up at me in that age-old, primitive, automatic action that's been going on for a million years.

Bracing myself with one hand, I continued humping her, but reached out with my free hand and brought her right breast to my mouth and munched upon it.

"YESSSSS!" was her sibilant cry, as she bucked even harder against me.

She threw her right arm up above her thrashing head. I abandoned her nipple and reached over her head with my hand, and took hold of her wrist.

This served to pin her in place as I continued to pound into her feminine core. She tipped her face up, her eyes rolling back into her head. Her right armpit was completely open and vulnerable. I dipped my head down and began licking her from the base of her breast up to her armpit, feeling the close-shaven stubble on my tongue.

She thrashed, and bucked in protest, trying to withdraw her trapped right arm, trying to pull away from the maddening tease of my tongue. I had never attempted this before, but I knew I was ticklish there - why not Krista Marie?

I continued to fuck into her and lick her arm pit for perhaps ten minutes or so, riding the wave of indescribable pleasure as her cunt squeezed my cock a hundred different ways.

Suddenly Krista Marie squinted as if in pain, threw her head back, and sent a silent scream to the ceiling, then arched her back, and her body went rigid.

I had wanted our coupling to last and last, but when she went rigid like that, her cunt went crazy, milking me with a ferocity that I had never experienced since. My orgasm was ripped out of me with awesome force, and I sent jet after jet of hot cum splashing into her cunt. Her pelvic muscles continued to contract and I wanted to tell her I was coming, but couldn't.

Eventually her contractions slowed, then stopped all together, and we both slumped, panting, exhausted and spent, and slowly drifted back to reality. My first conscious thought was of Krista Marie fitting a breast back into her bikini top.

"That was more than lovely, Aubrey. It was memorable... in fact; it may have been the best ever. I have to get back to my party," she was saying as she stepped into her bottoms and shimmed them up to her navel.

"Oh, God, I needed that. I can't tell you how much I needed that," she was mumbling to herself, or perhaps to me. I never knew for sure. Shit, at that moment, nothing was clear to me.

The bedroom door creaked open and I heard Aunt Nicole's voice, "You guys made so much noise! For a while there, I thought you were going to drown out the music."

Krista Marie began to laugh, and my moment of panic subsided.

"Uh ... Krista Marie, I hate to intrude on this romantic moment, but your ex is tromping around the house looking for you."

"Oh, shit!" I heard Krista Marie say, although it was somewhat muffled as she was pushing against me. "Thanks, Aubrey. I hate to... uh... make love and run, but could you please move the hell out of my way?"

My arms were leaden as I tried to pull my trunks up. Krista Marie reached into her bikini bottoms and ran a finger through her slit. She pulled the finger out and carefully examined a stringy glob of cum, and then poked the finger and the glob between her lips and swallowed.

"Just as I thought," she said, with a wide smirk. "You taste as terrific as you fuck. Let's do it again, and soon, okay?"

"Um... sure, I guess. Why not?"

She started to brush past me and then turned back. "Jesus, I'm rattled. I almost left without saying thank you." She hugged me around the waist, her head on my chest and added, "This is what I wanted. What I needed. Shit, I gotta go. I'll see you soon." With that she spun around, and walked out, adjusting her bra top.

Aunt Nicole smiled at me. You know... that Cheshire cat kind of smile.

"Wow!" I sighed. She laughed that delicious laugh of hers and said, "Krista walked out and jumped right into the pool before anyone could see her disheveled state. And for the record... you look well fucked."

"What happens now?" I asked.

"We can go home... maybe take a shower together. How's that sound?"

I felt a familiar twinge and smiled at her.

12