Handsome Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, now I know why you made me wash up, ' she whispered sexily.

"No, you don't. Your breath stank, and I assumed your pussy did too. I never gave your ass a second thought. I should have, but it seems you took care of that little matter."

I sniffed loudly enough for her to hear, and said, "You pass."

She giggled happily. "I'm glad you made me clean up. I had no idea how personal sex is. I just thought you'd stick it in me and wham, bam, thank you ma'am."

I laughed and brought my chin across her pubic hair, feeling the wetness through the curly thatch. Actually, she smelled as wonderful as only a turned on woman can smell.

Finally, I figured that I had better get on to some other things. I bent my head forward, and stuck my tongue out and aimed it carefully at the bottom of her hole.

"What?" she called out, uncertain as to where I was going.

I sent the tip of my tongue into the very bottom of her slit, tasting the wetness gathered there. I worked my tongue another half inch inside, and started quivers of delight flowing within her.

The teasing I had done had gotten her so aroused; her clit was now swollen and demanding attention. I teased it with a slow lick, and then sent my tongue deeply into her sopping cunt.

She screamed out her pleasure and melted. The flow of juices from her pussy overflowed her well, trickling down the furrow of her ass, wet, sleek and hot. My tongue lazily lapped inside and then outside, sopping up all her juices.

I spent a few moments savoring her. Then I wriggled up the lips of her pussy, worked my way inside the fold of her major labia to the top of her arch; edging ever closer to her clit.

"Oh, my God!" Kassi moaned.

I worked my way back around the folds, knowing she was eager to have me touch that center of delights. I lapped my way around the arch, but this time my tongue slid down, working my way past her anus, and then swerving back up, working my way through the sparse hairs, lightly licking my way over the tight orifice and back up just as slow and teasingly as the first time.

Kassi didn't know if that first light tongue trailing over her asshole had been deliberate or not; but she had plenty of time to wonder about it as I went around her genitals again. This time I went further down her butt before starting back up.

She tensed involuntarily, as my tongue began to retrace the path. Would I? Was I going to? I passed by, leaving her to wonder how she might have responded. Evidently there were some nerve endings she wasn't familiar with in her own body.

And, while she was thinking about it, her attention had wandered from what was going on. I guess she relaxed somewhat, perhaps thinking that there were some things that I drew the line at, and that I wasn't going to put my tongue ... there.

But I did ... using a circuitous route. My tongue playfully lunged into the bottom of her vagina, lunged and then pulled out and clear, I quickly established a pattern she could easily discern. A lap and a lunge, a lap and a lunge, a lap ... and then I speared my tongue into her asshole. A swift, sure move that had her arching her back the moment it made contact with her anus.

My tongue, pointed and stiff, forced its way inside her with pin point precision. I had to believe that the very suddenness of it, and the illicit thrill of having someone doing something so nasty and dirty, shocked her. And she exploded into a jarring, jolting climax, yowling and tearing at my head.

She was taking deep, slow gasps, as she acclimated to the feel of my tongue widened out and pushed up into her. To me, it felt that Kassi's orgasm was like she just melted around my tongue.

After a few moments, she came out of her shock. The muscles in her ass relaxed, and it was like her melting went to another level.

"I don't ... believe ... this is happening!"

"Christ," Brittany shouted, partly in a panic, for she had never witnessed a climax as powerful as Kassi's, "What the fuck did you do to her?"

Of course, I couldn't answer. My tongue seemed swollen, then shrank as it moved into her and backed out. I realized after a moment that her anus had relaxed, permitting easier access, but as my tongue was only so long, further penetration was impossible.

Kassi groaned, and pulled her legs up to her chest. She put her hands behind her knees and pushed back against my lips encouraging the lewd exploration; telling me she wanted my mouth there.

"You're wonderful!" she yelled. "This is sooo good!"

And she melted again, knowing that I was willing to do things she hadn't even dreamed of.

My tongue played for a while inside her, my nose remained buried in her vagina, as I gently shook my head from side to side, her clit slipped over the bridge of my nose like it was a licking me. Only it was her clit which was taking the rubbing. Kassi began to sob with joy as another orgasm approached.

And her disappointment when I eased from her anus was quite evident, but I needed to breathe.

Holding my hand up to placate her while I recovered, and sucked in several lungfuls of much needed air.

Then, after taking a last deep breath, I flicked my tiring tongue back and forth across her asshole, sending squirms of gooseflesh up and down her body.

Kassi lay there with her legs open, rocking back onto the small of her back, offering me her pussy as if it existed solely to be eaten by me. She twitched and it pushed her pussy into my mouth, the weight of her clitoris rubbing on my lip. The pleasure flashed through her like a lightning bolt. She squirmed around and my lip remained affixed to her love bud, giving her something to rub against.

Then I pulled back, jumping shockingly away from her and pushing her legs up even further. She started to groan in protest, but there I was back into her quickly.

I had totally forgotten that Brittany was still there. She was watching us with bright, lust filled eyes, lying on her side with one hand stroking between her legs.

I sucked Kassi's clit into my mouth, my chin putting pressure on the bottom of her pussy. Her slit slowly yielded and the widening of her vagina under the chin pressure bugged her eyes out. She had them open, but she wasn't seeing anything. But she certainly was coming.

There was a cry from Brittany as she went off next to us. I was startled by her orgasm, and think that it interrupted my concentration. I knew that I could have kept the Kassi going for a while longer, but I realized I was spending too much time with her and ignoring Brittany.

So many things happened that day and the next, that I can't remember them all. Time was short before Kassi's parents came home, so we cleaned things up and Brittany and I left after agreeing to meet the next day after school.

Looking back, I know we fucked in a half a dozen positions, and Brittany told me later that she was a little jealous that I could just pick Kassi up, and do her in the stand up position; with my hands under her ass, and her legs and arms wrapped around me. I have a great memory of her sliding around on top of me and throwing her head back and getting her cookies. But Brittany got plenty of action as well, for we explored positions like missionary, woman on top, doggie style, on our sides, standing up and on the kitchen table.

And, I named several players on the baseball squad to see who appealed to the girls the most. They liked three of them, and I narrowed it down to two, with one to join me on the first "official" date with the girls.

But that's another story.