Handsome Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would you ask him? Wow that would be great!"

Twenty minutes after Leah called me, I was knocking at her front door. Her parents were at a political meeting and would be there for the next two hours.

L. O. was embarrassed from the start. I mean all I did was greet Leah with a long kiss, and then I peeled my shirt off, and pulled L. O. into a tight hug.

An involuntary, "Hey, wait a minute, you guys!" came out of L. O.'s mouth; and she covered her mouth with a hand, and waved us on with the other.

I stopped what I was doing, and stepped back, giving Leah a questioning look.

Leah took charge, reminding L. O. why I was there.

"Okay. Okay," L. O. said apologetically.

"L. O. you sit there," Leah said, pointing to the hassock in front of the couch. "And I'll sit here," she said, indicating the couch.

I stood there, letting Leah take the lead. I had an erection that was evident to both women, as they had some difficulty in taking their eyes off my crotch. I guess that proves the power of knowing a blow job is in store.

To my surprise, L. O. moved the hassock so that she was now sitting almost between my legs.

I asked the question Leah and I had agreed upon before hand, thinking it would serve to further arouse L. O. "Are your nipples hard, Leah?"

"Yeah," she replied, and ran a hand over her chest, then plucked at each nipple in turn. As usual she wasn't wearing a bra, and soon they were standing out as only Leah's nips could.

Then to L. O. I said, "My erection isn't bothering you, is it?"

She cleared her throat, and tore her eyes away from my crotch and in a cracked voice, said, "No."

"Good," I replied, and waited for Leah's next cue. There wasn't one, so I said, "Would you look at her nipples, L. O.?"

L. O. looked at Leah's nipples, and then gasped as Leah pulled her T-shirt over her head and tossed it on the floor at L. O.'s feet.

"Oh, God," She said, as Leah began to pluck at her stiffened buds. I felt her kind of sink against me.

"You know," I said, "some people say that women don't like to look as much as men. What do you think?"

L. O. cleared her throat again; then said, "Can't you tell?"

"If you ask me, I'd say you were enjoying looking at them."

"Yes, they're very nice," L. O. said quietly.

"Not much in the tittie department though," I said, and got a grimace from Leah.

"Maybe her breasts are on the small side, but her nipples kind of make up for that," L. O. offered, trying to defend her friend.

That got a wide smile from Leah.

"Would you like to see my ass?" I inquired. "Leah loves looking at it."

L. O.'s eyes opened wide, but all the same, she nodded."

"Why don't you sit on the couch with Leah?" I said, and L. O. readily complied.

I unzipped my jeans and dropped them to the floor and carefully stepped out of them, leaving me in front of the girls with a huge, unmistakable bulge in the front of my jockey shorts.

L. O. swallowed, never taking her eyes off my appendage. Leah draped her arm over L. O.'s shoulder and lightly stroked her cheek. L. O. didn't notice.

Neither girl made eye contact with me, so I pushed the envelope and took my dick out, holding it so that L. O. got a good look at it. Leah leaned against L. O. ostensibly to get a better look. L. O. adjusted a little to give her room, and Leah moved so that she was sitting shoulder to shoulder with L. O.

L. O. could feel the length of Leah's naked leg against her own. That, too, was turning her on. L. O. stared at it for a full minute. No one moved during that period. The unable to resist teasing her, I made my dick jump, and L. O. screeched in horror.

"It's fuckin' huge!" she said after regaining some of her composure.

"It will fit in your mouth, you give it a chance," Leah told her.

"Never!" L. O. said, meaning it was too big for her mouth.

I grinned at her, and turned around so that she could see all of me.

Maybe a minute went by before anyone said anything. Then L. O. said, "He has a great body," sort of ignoring me, although her eyes never left my bod.

"Well, he's here to help you out. Now you watch closely, and when you think you understand what's going on, I'll turn him over to you."

L. O. nodded and sat down on a hassock directly in front of me.

Leah urged me over to the couch and I sat. She dropped to her knees and took my dick in her hands.

"At first, the guy might be a little dry, so you wet him ... like this," she spit into her hands, rubbed them together, and then rubbed her saliva coated her palms up and down the shaft.

I watched L. O.'s facial expression change as Leah quickly described the basics of a blow job to her. And when she took me into her mouth, I said, "You know, L. O., Leah can really suck cock. I've had a few blowjobs, and she's really good at it."

Laughing despite herself, Leah took me from her mouth, and added, "I take pride in my work."

That had L. O. laughing, and for the first time she touched me, reaching out to slap at my shoulder. I grabbed her and pulled her against my hip, careful not to bring her into contact with Leah or my cock.

"Check it out from this angle, L. O., I said, and she remained at my side until Leah took me from her mouth and had her get down on her knees beside her.

Was she supposed to strip? Leah had her tits exposed, should she? She wanted to, but didn't, deciding to wait and see what transpired in the next couple minutes. But she had to admit that the erotic tension in the room was already the most exciting thing she had ever done. And that included jerking that Dennis Woods off.

She was committing Aubrey's cock to memory; wondering why it was curved like a banana, and noting that the tip, or head as Leah had told her, was flared away from the shaft. 'Like a mushroom, only not.' she thought. Then she spotted the pearl-like drop of fluid oozing from the hole. She had to remind herself to breathe.

Only when Leah removed me from her mouth and slapped her face with it, did L. O. remember to inhale, and did so loudly enough so that I noticed.

Leah grasped my erection in her right hand and gave it a squeeze. A drop of precum oozed out.

"Oh, look," Leah said, using her finger to scoop some of the fluid from the tip of my cock. "Aubrey's wet too!"

She startled both L. O. and me by holding the finger to her nose and sniffing. Then she extended her hand to L. O. who leaned forward and sniffed the finger, then made a slight grimace.

Leah saw it, and rose up, sat down on the couch with us, and demanded that she taste it.

"No!" L. O. said emphatically.

"Damn it, the reason he's here is to teach you about men and their privates. Now taste it!"

L. O. challenged Leah with a glaring look, but then changed her mind, and I saw the pink tip of her tongue come out and lick Leah's finger.

I began stroking my dick, needing to keep it fully erect. Then I asked L. O. "Have you ever watched a guy jack-off?"

She shook her head no.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

"What ... what kind of question is that?" she asked obviously embarrassed.

"Well, I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to. I mean, I know why I'm here, but if you've changed your mind ... I'll put it away and leave."

"Oh..."

"Well...?"

"Oh ... yeah, you put it that way, I guess I'm enjoying myself."

"What other way is there to put it?" I asked her.

"Guys! Guys!" Leah interjected. "We're here for a reason," and she dropped to her knees again and hefted my balls. I put my head back, and closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation. Her hand was warm to the touch.

Leah turned to L. O. "Do you want to feel him?"

In response, L. O. got down on her knees beside Leah, and extended her hand. Leah took it, and pressed it against my balls. Compared with Leah's, L. O.'s hand was cool and caused my cock to twitch involuntarily.

My cock was pointed straight up into the air as I slowly stroked it. Leah's hand moved to cup my balls again.

"You try it, L. O." I said softly.

When she hesitated, Leah said sharply, "Go on, L. O., touch him!"

L. O.'s eyes went from my dick to my eyes and back again. Then, taking me tentatively in her right hand, she began jerking me off.

"So," I said, "Enjoying yourself?"

"Yes," she said, and without any prompting, reached up and ran her hand over my ass. Leah joined in too, so that each was running a hand over my cheeks with Leah occasionally tickling my asshole.

"I'm sorry, L. O.," Leah said after a time, "I have to have him in my mouth." I cocked my hips so she could push underneath me and take the head of my cock into her mouth.

Moments later, Leah took L. O.'s hand and moved it back to my dick. And as if she were programmed to do so, L. O. started to move her hand back and forth. Leah was content to play ice cream cone with me, licking and kissing, with the occasional suck.

L. O. was on her side, facing Leah. Leah's hand rested lightly on her thigh, but high up, where her leg emerged from her shorts. L. O. stroked me back and forth, but could not stop looking at where the tip of my cock kept disappearing into Leah's mouth.

Finally, convinced that L. O. was truly game, Leah started to move, taking more of me into her mouth. Soon, the edge of L. O.'s hand was wet from Leah's saliva from the point at which it met her mouth on me.

I think at that point, my scrotum was resting on the other edge of her fist, heavy and warm with the weight and heat of my balls. It seemingly flowed over her hand as she moved it back and forth, and she leaned forward and touched me there with her tongue, surprising both myself and Leah by her decisive action.

Then L. O.'s hands began to move more rapidly, matching Leah's head speed as she bobbed upon my pulsing prick.

I forgot to mention that after that one tentative touch of her tongue on my balls, L. O. had leaned back so she could see. Leah reached up with her hand, found the back of her head and pulled her forward; the invitation was clear. L. O. followed that and licked my dick between her fist and Leah's mouth, then she let my balls rest on the flat of her tongue, and when it began to move over the skin stretched tight just behind my scrotum, I moaned happily.

Evidently, L. O. knew what she wanted to do, for when Leah tendered my cock to her, L. O. licked her lips, and descended on my thumping shaft, swallowing a good three inches and slurping away with unskilled fervor.

My hand dropped to her head, holding it in place while her mouth formed a tight "O" around my dick.

"That's it, girl," Leah crowed, suddenly proud of her protégée, now sucking furiously on me. Later on, L. O. confessed that at about that time her nostrils were filled with what she termed "the aroma of your cock," which caused her to have a mini-orgasm.

"I inhaled as much of it as I could," she related later, "and found that I could accept even more of you than I'd thought possible without choking."

L. O. began experimenting; pulling me from her drooling mouth, she licked up and down my length before reluctantly surrendering my member to Leah's equally hungry mouth.

I saw L. O.'s eyes grow wide with astonishment as Leah bottomed out on my pole, but knew that she would want to try it herself. And I also caught her touching herself between the legs and wondered if I'd be fucking her before the day was over.

Meeting my eyes, L. O. said, "I never thought it was possible ... I mean, okay, a small cock, yeah. But you're not small. No way anyone should be able to do that!"

After a little while Leah pulled herself off my stiff cock and sat back on her heels. She looked up at me with this really sluttish grin on her lovely face and made me giggle. She giggled in response, and licked her lips to show me how much she was enjoying herself.

"Wanna try it, L. O.?" she asked with a wide grin.

"I..." L. O. managed.

"Come into the bedroom. I know a position you can try that might let you do it first time out."

L. O. followed us into the bedroom.

Leah had her lay down on her back, with her head hanging just off the side of the bed. I knew my part in this and stepped up to L. O.'s head.

"Now what he's gonna do is put it in your mouth again. But now if you take a minute to think about how you're positioned, you'll see that when his dick slides in, it won't be meeting much resistance from you. That's because this angle provides a kinda straight shot down the old throat. If you can resist the gag reflex I was telling you about, you might just take him all the way. Now if you can't, you can't. Don't sweat the small stuff."

"Aubrey's anything but small, Leah," L.O. said, trying for a little humor.

"Listen to me for a minute," I said.

"Yeah, you've got my attention, Aubrey," L. O. said.

"I'll put it in. At the first sign you're having trouble, raise a hand. Either hand and I'll pull it out. I don't want to hurt you, understand?"

"Oh, yeah, I understand."

"I mean it. You don't have to be a heroine, here. Leah doesn't need to be impressed, and neither do I."

"There's another way," Leah said, interrupting us. "The guy sits with the girl on her knees. You kinda bend his dick some, but it lets you control the action, you know?"

L. O. regaled us with her impressions of the experience later, and I thought hers would be better than mine, so here they are.

"I had the greatest look at your cock as it hovered over my open mouth. I remember swallowing a split second before you dropped that monster onto my tongue, and said "Suck it!"

"You have no idea how heavy you are. I was sure my lips were bruised, because it was like getting slapped in the face ... hard. But your taste took any pain away instantly. You had a silky smooth texture that I was really sampling for the first time. I mean, earlier I was nervous and all. This time things were going slow enough for me to take the time to analyze things like that. I'm glad I did.

"I tried opening my mouth a little wider and felt you descending down my throat. I heard you saying things like, "That's it, baby. Oh, yeah, lick it! Good tongue action!" and besides the words there was your cock, throbbing and pulsing in my mouth ... I got turned on even more. And when you twisted your hand in my hair, I thought I would cum.

"I realized belatedly that I was almost totally relaxed and had no problem with the gag reflex. I also want to thank you for going slow. And as my mouth filled with your cock, I really began to enjoy a kind of feeling that I had this super power over you and that you'd do anything I wanted you to."

"Yeah, I said to L. O., you did have me then, and when you backed me out so that only half my dick was down your throat, I knew you were going to be a great fellatrix."

"A what?" L. O. asked.

"A fellatrix, fellatio being the term for sucking cock."

"Oh, I never heard that word before."

Leah chimed in repeating the word three times: "Fellatio, fellatio, fellatio!"

We all laughed at her antics.

"And then," Leah said, "I saw you grab him by the root and work him over with your tongue, I thought, 'My God, if she does that to poor Duane she'll drive him crazy.' So please have mercy on the boy, promise me you will."

L. O. laughed heartedly and held up her right hand, "I swear I'll be gentile with him, at least the first time."

"That's good," I said, "Don't want him to think you're a professional, do we?"

We all laughed at that.

"So what part did you like the best?" Leah asked L. O.

"When he came."

"Really?"

"Yeah..." L. O. said dreamily. "I felt him growing bigger in my mouth, and kinda knew what was going to happen. I went at him hard as I could, sucking, sucking and sucking! The more I sucked the harder he got, and I just had to make him cum in my mouth. I had to taste him."

When he roared, "Oh, yeah, I'm coming!" I knew he wasn't lying to me and braced myself."

"Yeah, I saw you kinda set yourself up for him," Leah said. "I was really proud of you, girl. Really proud."

L. O. resumed her recollection, saying, "The first spurt coated my teeth and tongue. You had warned me to swallow because the next spurts might choke me otherwise. So I did. I just loved the way he kinda pulsed in my mouth before each spurt took off. I loved the taste of it. I didn't think I would. But it's wonderful." She glanced at me then, and smiled.

I smiled back. Duane was one lucky guy.

"And," L. O. continued, "Even after the spurts ended, I managed to hold some in my mouth and kept sucking on him. "I wanted to cry when you took it out of my mouth."

"You were great," I told her and pulled her close and then kissed her gently on her cum-coated lips.

Breathing heavily, L. O. asked, "Can you get hard again?"

"Leah?" I said turning to face her, looking for the right answer.

"He can. In fact, he will. But that wasn't the plan, L. O. was it?"

"I know ... but it was so good, you know?"

"We stick to the plan. Nobody gets hurt. Nobody gets pissed off, all right?"

"Yeah," she said her reluctance obvious. I wasn't going to get into her pants that day, and I knew it.

"Um, you need a ride home?" I asked.

"No, I parked outside," L. O. said.

Leah whispered something in her ear, and L. O. laughed.

She gave me another kiss; made her hunger for my dick evident, by rubbing her crotch into me and hugged Leah, then left.

Leah had the remainder of her clothing off seconds later and we fucked like rabbits for the next hour.

I got hard the last time thinking of how Duane was going to get his cock sucked later on that evening and Leah told me it was the best she'd ever got off with me.

12