Handsome Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

January rolled onto my midsection, and managed to get her quivering legs under her. She lay almost flat against my chest while I directed my throbbing prick into the sopping entrance of her cunt.

I rubbed it up and down between her lips to cover the tip of the rubber with her juice, and driving her crazy with desire. Hunching back, she pushed the ring of muscle at her entrance over the engorged head of my dick and I was in.

Both of us paused momentarily to revel at the sensations. Then she slowly shifted into an upright position, the change in angle helped drive me easily into her silken channel. January held that position for a moment, allowing herself to become used to the spike of flesh that promised to fill her, nerving herself for that final, irrevocable step. Then she looked into my eyes, smiled, and lowered herself onto my belly. The hymen proved to be a non-issue. Either she'd ruptured it elsewhere, or it snapped without a whimper.

Then January's weight drove my prick into new territory, deeper and deeper, until our pubic bones were pressed against one another.

January gave a little gasp, then sat there, slowly grinding herself against me, allowing the walls of her vagina to get used to the welcome intruder while extracting flashes of pleasure from the abuse of her clitoris.

I allowed her to do the work. Soon she started to move upward, almost emptying her cunt of my cock, but not quite. Just before I took remedial action, January reversed direction, re-impaling herself, and providing the both of us with another explosion of sensation. Only this time, she picked up speed until we were moving with a steady rhythm, for I was waiting for some signal from her that I could begin thrusting too. I reached up and gave each nipple a tug, and was rewarded with a brilliant smile.

"This ... is better than I thought it would be," she croaked, breathing harshly through her nose. I went to jackhammer mode.

"Oh, God!" she announced, the litany quickly running up the scale, repeated with each stroke, "Oh, God, much better! Oh, God Oh, God Oh, God ... Ohhhh, God!"

January's orgasm went from impending to actual with that wail, and then she stopped dead, muscles locked, and began to quiver, while a massive series of fluttering pulsations erupted in her cunt.

However, I didn't stop. My continued thrusts allowed her to spiral upward into a tornado of sensations. For more than 30 seconds, her climax caused her cunt to grasp my dick tighter and tighter, until I could no longer ignore my own orgasm.

With one last pounding thrust, I buried myself in her and erupted in a torrential cascade of semen, mixing with her free flowing secretions and soaking both of us at the crotch.

Senseless, January collapsed onto my chest. I finished ejaculating and wrapped my arms around her. I thought I was too exhausted to move. We were both flushed and panting heavily.

"So," I said how did you like it?"

"Geez, I think I died and went to Heaven ... twice!" she replied.

We better get dressed and out of here. Someone's bound to see us," I told her. She needed no further prompting from me, and got dressed faster than I did. We left my room and went off in different directions.

I saw her and her sister about twenty minutes later. She must have told June what had happened, for June's facial expression was one of astonished surprise. I could make out what her lips were saying: "That good?" and went about picking up my tux for the wedding and reception later that afternoon. The following evening I was back home. I never saw the twins again.

I returned home from Cincinnati and was just in time for the start of football practice.

Whew! Two a day practices took a toll on all of us. We had Wednesday off, but I was determined to be in top shape and went jogging in the park around two in the afternoon, wanting to do at least five miles before calling it quits and perhaps going for a swim at Haley's pool.

After about three miles I rounded a turn and saw a stunning redhead about fifty yards ahead of me. I watched her ass bounce enticingly for a few yards and accelerated, hoping to catch up and hopefully jog along with her.

But it wasn't to be. The redhead reached a seldom used parking area and left the trail and was slipping into a Volvo when I passed by.

Disgruntled, I slowed up and in doing so, noticed an almost hidden pathway, certainly not for joggers, but perhaps for hikers wanting a more difficult route, and on a whim I took the path, having to slow from a jog to a walk to navigate the path.

Perhaps two hundred yards in the path disappeared. Disgusted with myself, I started to turn back, but stopped and stood still after hearing something in the brush off to my right.

I stopped and listened, and heard a faint sound not unlike a whimper. I peered into the brush but didn't see anything. I took several steps in that direction and the sound grew louder.

Curious, I carefully pushed aside some branches and moved as quietly as I could. Eventually the dense undergrowth thinned, and there, in a small clearing was the source of the mysterious sounds.

It was couple of teens, both half naked on the grass near the edge of the clearing. She was wearing what was left of her private school uniform, lying on the grass on her back with her knees bent and her legs spread wide, her white panties bunched lewdly around one slim ankle. He was between the girl's open thighs, pants pulled down to his knees, fucking her plump, sparsely-haired cunt with all his might.

I was reminded of my first time with Karen, and fleetingly wondered how she was doing. Neither one was from my high school and I guessed this was their first time together.

She had her eyes closed, and was humping furiously to ensure that his cock got as deep as it possibly could. Her moans told me she was thoroughly enjoying the fuck, and his jack-hammering pace told me he was about to cum.

I knelt down and got a better view of her cunt as his cock backed out of her. Her labia clasped him like a small, puckered mouth. I had the mother of all erections watching them.

Jesus, she must be tight! I thought, as I gripped my dick and squeezed it to relieve the building pressure. I managed to take my eyes off her cunt and saw that her white blouse was half open and that one tit was poking out. I was impressed with the size of it, having thought she'd be small breasted. It was conical in shape, with a strawberry tipped bud at the end that was begging to be sucked.

I had my fly open and was reaching in to pull out my boner when the boy shuddered and came. Moments later he pulled out his rapidly deflating cock, and rolled off her; the look on the girl's face told me she hadn't cum yet, and by the way she scowled at the boy, she was definitely not pleased about the situation.

She said something to him and he replied with an angry, embarrassed snarl. I couldn't understand what was being said, but it was unquestionably an argument.

Suddenly, he stood up and pulled up his pants. The girl hadn't moved since he'd rolled off her. Her legs were still spread wide apart and I feasted on her ripe cunt; the labia were puffy and slightly parted with a little bit of his semen trickling from her narrow slit.

I wanted her. I was prepared to do anything to have her. And after a moment's hesitation, I pushed through the thin cover of bushes through which I had been spying on the pair, and stepped into the clearing. He heard me and looked up first; and seeing me heading towards him, took off in the opposite direction.

The girl didn't see or hear me approach because she had her arm across her face and she was crying. Her slender legs were still wide apart, and her little tit still poked provocatively through the front of her open blouse. As I got closer, I could see that her cunt wasn't as hairless as I'd first thought. It was covered with a light down of pale brown fuzz, almost invisible until you got close enough to see it.

I stood above her, taking in her beauty. She still hadn't noticed me. An occasional sob wracked her body, but for the most part she had stopped crying. As I stood there, she dropped her hand to her pussy, slipped her middle finger inside the swollen cunt and rubbed busily at her neglected honey pot.

Staring at her slick fingers working away, I almost felt sorry for her. I realized how vulnerable she was ... how much she wanted to be filled; how badly she wanted fulfillment.

I cleared my throat to get her attention. Lost in a hazy cloud of self-gratification, she must have thought it was her boyfriend, because her finger remained deeply imbedded in her cunt as she took her hand from her face and looked up.

When she saw me a terrified look crossed her face and she looked around for her boyfriend. Not seeing him she tried to cover both her cunt and breasts from my eyes.

"What the hell were you two doing?" I barked.

Cowering with fear, she attempted to get to her feet but slipped and lay sprawled on the ground, with both tits fully exposed in the half opened blouse.

She began to cry ... usually a girl's best defense. But I was in heat myself, and not having any of it.

"Answer me!" I demanded, making her tremble under my gaze.

"N ... nothing!" she sobbed, looking up at me with big innocent little girl eyes.

"Don't tell me you were doing nothing! I saw you with him ... You two were fucking, weren't you?"

"P ... please, mister, I don't ... you're not gonna tell anybody, are you?"

I didn't answer her.

"I ... I mean ... My father will kill me!"

"How old are you?" I said trying to make my voice calmer, not menacing; I wanted to sooth her and keep her from bolting. I had already committed myself to letting her go if she chose to bolt. Otherwise I would be the aggressor ... the rapist, if push came to shove.

"E ... eighteen ..."

"That makes you legal, why the hell are you terrified of your father finding out?"

"He ... he insists that I be a virgin until my wedding day!"

"Are you really eighteen?"

A furrow of confusion crossed her brow. "Yeah ... we were celebrating my ... my birthday. It was yesterday."

"Happy Birthday," I said as my cock twitched in my jogging shorts.

"How long has that guy ... um, what's his name?"

"Joey", she answered. "His name's Joey."

"Right ... How long has this Joey been fucking you?"

She didn't answer. She hung her head, ashamed to tell such an intimate detail to a stranger.

"Look at me!" I snarled. And when her eyes met mine I repeated the question.

"This was ... the first ... the first time, honest!"

"Where's the blood?" I asked wondering at how cold hearted I must sound to her.

"What?" I had startled her. she had forgotten that detail and quickly examined herself. "I ... don't ... maybe because i do a lot of riding ... I'm not sure." she hung her head embarrassed.

Jesus, no wonder she looked so damn tight. I thought.

"What's your name?"

"Oona." She sobbed. "It's Dutch," she added.

"Oona what?" I growled.

"Oona Johnson"

"Johnson ... Johnson..." I murmured, pretending to recognize the name. "I think I know your father."

"You know him?" she gasped, her eyes as big as plates. "Oh, sweet Jesus, don't tell him about this, please? Please don't!"

I sat down close beside Oona, and put an arm around her shoulders. I put my other hand on her knee in a fatherly manner, careful not to alarm her. Her smooth, flesh was incredibly firm, and almost feverish to the touch; hot and damp with the sweat of her recent love-making.

"I won't tell a soul, Oona ... as long as you don't," I smiled and began to slowly part her thighs.

"Huh?" she said and sobbed in surprise at my action.

I extracted my boner from my shorts and placed her hand on it. Oona instinctively gripped it, and gasped with a mixture of surprise and excitement. She looked at it with sparkling eyes, mesmerized by the sheer size of it. I knew I was significantly larger than her boyfriend.

Suddenly she realized what she was doing. "No, we ... we shouldn't!" she exclaimed. I noticed that although her voice protested, her hand never left my cock.

"Call me Bree, honey!" I replied, sliding my hand up between her creamy young thighs. "Of course we should, baby. I can tell you want it as much as I do. You want me to finish what Joey started, now, don't you?"

I felt her shiver at my words; saw her slowly nod her head. That told me she was agreeable and I kissed her softly, parting her lips with my tongue. She went dizzy from the kiss and anticipation of what would follow.

Oona's mouth opened wide in response and my hand told me her thighs were opening up for further exploration.

While we kissed my other hand cupped a breast and she moaned into my mouth.

"Would you like me to suck each of them?" I asked.

"Oh, yes!"

I worked each breast in turn, leaving her gasping for breath. I hadn't neglected her cunt either, for while nipping at her chest, my finger stabbed at her very wet cunny repeatedly until she was humping my hand in sharp counterpoint to my jabs.

I noticed the fine grade of fuzz on her pussy as I continued stimulating her.

I let her tit drop away from my mouth. "You like that, don't you, Oona?" I said, pushing my finger further into her tight pussy.

"Answer me, Oona, tell me how much you like my finger in your hot little cunt!"

Oona looked up at me, her wide brown eyes deep pools of adolescent lust. She didn't care that she didn't know me, all that mattered right now was the pleasure my finger was generating in her extremely aroused pussy.

"Oh, Bree," she panted, "It ... it feels good ... so good! Can you ... put it in deeper?"

Bending her dimpled knees, she spread her thighs to make access easier for me. I began to move my finger in and out of her tight, warm snatch, still unable to penetrate further than the second knuckle.

"God, you're fuckin' tight, Oona! I can't wait to get my cock in there!"

"Will it fit? I mean ... I want it, but it's so big."

"It will fit, when you're ready. And I'll make you ready, baby, I promise!"

I decided to go down on her. I didn't care that whatshisname had left his load in her pussy. It didn't bother the girls when we fooled around, so why should it bother me?

She hadn't expected me to eat her out and was all for it.

"Done this before, have you?" I asked.

"No..."

"Yes you have. It was with a girl wasn't it?"

"Who told you?"

"Maybe I saw the two of you doing it," I said teasingly.

"No way, we were in my room .... Oh! You fooled me!" she yelped, realizing that I had indeed tricked her, and then followed with a laughing giggle. "You know how to trick a girl."

"Better than that, I know how to please a girl," and I went at her, licking and tonguing her until she was shuddering with pleasure. Then I moved on her clit and she went crazy for a minute or so, before pleading for me to stop.

I stopped ... for ten seconds and started again. So did Oona.

"God! I ... I've never..."

"It gets better," I said, and swallowed her juices and some of Joey's sperm.

"It does?" "Oh, yeah ... much better." "Wow!"

Some girls might have said it couldn't, but Oona was a beginner. I knew she'd now except anything I told her. I could have put it up her ass and she'd have let me without any protest, but I knew her pussy would be a pretty tight fit and in my state of heat that would be enough for me.

"I don't have a rubber, but I won't cum in you," I whispered.

"Huh?" Oona was evidently lacking in Sex-Ed courses.

"Joey left some semen in you, when you get home you be sure to douche and douche good."

"Oh?"

"Now I'm gonna fuck you properly. Spread those lovely legs a little wider for me."

"Okay."

I knelt between her legs, grasped her thighs, as Oona watched with interest.

"It's awfully big. Are you sure..."

Her conical breasts stood high the twin peaks pointing straight up, their whiteness almost translucent in the filtered sunlight. Her crinkly little nipples were baby-pink, the prettiest I'd ever seen.

I told her so and she beamed at me. "You mean it?" "Of course I mean it." I caressed them, and she loved it, even said I as she pressed them into my hands. I saw her biting her lips as I plucked each nipple in turn.

"I never knew..." She began, and then went silent as I bit down on one succulent bud and sent a finger into her pussy.

She began to moan, "Suck 'em! Oh, suck my titties! Ohhh, Jesus, lick 'em, please!"

I wrapped my lips around the other nipple and sucked it into a full, throbbing erection that had Oona writhing in ecstasy.

"Oh, Oh, I can't stand it!" she whimpered. "Your mouth feels sooo good!"

"How about my finger?"

"That too! I feel wonderful!" And Oona showed me by wriggling her taut little ass on the ground. "Are you gonna fuck me now?"

I wanted to keep fooling around with her, but realized I had better fuck her before Joey returned with an Army to rescue his girlfriend from the "fiend in the park."

I looked down at her with pure lust blazing in my eyes. Oona was perfect ... pretty ... well proportioned, and above all, extremely willing.

I worked my hand firmly up and down over my dick, and absorbed her creamy, delectable body spread-eagled before me. Her eyes were wide open and staring at my boner, probably wondering how it was going to fit; how it was going to feel; and when the hell I was going to start.

"Don't worry, Oona, once it's in your gonna love every inch of it!"

"You sure it will fit?" There was a great deal of doubt in her tone.

"Baby, it will fit. That's the same hole your babies will come out of. Don't worry. It will stretch, and you'll love it."

But to placate her, I ran a hand over her dampened pussy and crooned, "We don't have to fuck if you don't want to, Oona."

"We don't?" Oona said with surprise.

"No we don't. I assured her. "But you liked it when I sucked your tits, right?"

She nodded her head.

"And you liked it when I licked your pussy, right?"

She nodded her head even more vigorously. "So why do you think you won't like my dick in your twat?"

"I dunno."

I occurred to me that I might be better off letting her blow me. Joey had already fucked her. I could get her off with my mouth and let her leave the park well satisfied. I'm glad I did, because little Joey had gone straight to her house and told her father that I was raping her in the park.

"Sit up, baby!" I said.

Oona did as she was told. I knelt in front of her, and guided the tip of my cock to her small, pink mouth. She seemed hypnotized by the sight of it so close to her.

I pulled Oona closer, stroking her hair and petting her shoulders. She knew exactly what I wanted. I suspected she and Joey had done it a few times, and there was always the possibility she'd done it with some other guys.

"Suck it, honey!" I crooned in her ear.

Oona need no further encouragement. Her tongue flicked out and licked the head.

"Mmmm, feels so smooth! Like silk." She gulped and opened her mouth as wide as she could and took several inches into her mouth, swirled her tongue over the crown, and made a little humming sound.

Her long brown hair fell seductively over her little pointed tits as my hand found the back of her head and applied a light pressure that had her absorbing a little more of my meat in her hot, moist mouth.

She wanted to do it, I was sure of the. She was cupping my balls and tickling them when she removed me from her mouth and spit on the head before taking it back into her mouth.

"You know how to suck cock, Oona," I said, wanting to reassure her.

Taking me out again, she replied, "I like sucking your cock, but please don't ram it down my throat."

"I won't. You're doing fine as it is."

She nodded, and began sucking earnestly. Oona had about half my dick it her mouth when she found my asshole and tickled it, making me groan.