Handsome Stranger Ch. 04

Story Info
Ashlyn has a fun night with her best friend.
4.3k words
4.53
12.9k
11
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been about a month since I met Marius and Julien. They had basically moved in with me because we didn't like being apart for too long. They both spent time out of the apartment for different things so that I would get alone time with each of them and with myself.

It was one of the nights when they were both out and it felt nice to have the apartment all to myself. I really hoped the construction of their floor would get done soon so that we had more space. Marius had bought the floor below mine in the building so he and Julien could have their guy space and their own rooms. I smiled to myself as I went back to making my snacks, brownies, nachos, popcorn (the kind you make on the stove from kernels not the microwave kind), and of course margaritas. It was girl's night with my best friend Melissa. We hadn't had one since before I met the guys, so it was time we had one. I glanced at the clock and knew that she would be here soon. I took all of the snacks and set them on the coffee table, including to large glasses of margaritas, sans salt. I left them there and took a quick shower and got into my comfy pajamas.

Just as I was finishing getting dressed I heard my door open and close. "Mel is that you?" I called out to the living room.

"Yeah it's me Ash!" She called back. I smiled and came out of the bathroom, grabbing my best friend into a hug. She was the same height as me, same bra size, shoe size and clothing size as well. The only difference was that she was of some sort of Latin descent with long bluish black hair and dark brown eyes. "I see you have everything ready for me!"

"You bet I do! Did you bring the rest of the fun stuff? The chocolate chip cookie dough, the pot and your bowl for it?" I normally don't smoke pot but whenever we do girls night I do. It was tradition.

"Yes I did. Shall we start the movies and the pigging out?" She smiled at me knowingly and went and sat on the couch, getting the rest of our girl's night stuff out of the backpack that she was carrying.

"I put in The Notebook if that's okay with you? I wanted something totally girly and romantic to start off our night." She nodded as I took a seat next to her. I grabbed the remote and started the movie, starting to eat some of the snacks I had set out. We wouldn't start the drinking or smoking until our pizza arrived. Well pizza, fried mushrooms, cheese sticks, cheesy bread, and some soda for when we started skipping the margaritas and went to straight tequila. I do have to note that we are a lot alike, we work at the same store as managers; have been friends since high school and we both have a cam show business that no one knows about but the other.

"So what have you been up to Ash?" I laughed softly as she asked the question, thinking back on the last month. Since our last girls night and since we had had a chance to sit down and really talk I had started fucking a vampire and a werewolf. I had found out that I wasn't totally human. And said two men were living with me. She had probably already noticed the differences in my apartment, the hint of guys here and there and the partial wall they had put up between the living area and the bedroom area so that we could put a TV on that wall and watch it in bed together. I sighed softly, wondering if I should tell her about whom the guys really were, who I really was. I still hadn't decided if I was going to start meeting up with the person that Marius said could teach me how to control my powers.

I sighed and shook my head. I could tell her all of that stuff later, for now it was about having fun. "Well, I met two guys. Marius and Julien. They are amazing, sexy, amazing in bed, and extremely well hung. They moved in with me and don't mind sharing me with the other. They bought out the floor under us so that they could make a space for themselves." I grinned at her and laughed as I did. I went to ask her a question when there was a knock at the door. Must be the pizza guy. "Must be the pizza. Be right back." I got up and answered the door and sure enough it was the rest of our food. I paid him, locked the door, and brought the food back to the living area.

The next hour or so was spent pigging out on all of our goodies, not much talking other than how awesome our food was and how great the margaritas were. After we finished what we could I grabbed the bottle of tequila and Mel packed a bowl. We took turns doing shots and taking hits. "Fuck Mel, you brought the good stuff!"

She grinned and nodded as she took another hit. "Damn straight." She passed me the bowl while she ran to the bathroom and put in another movie. "So I had been wondering lately why you looked so well pleasured lately at work!"

I laughed at that and passed her the bowl. "What about you Mel, any new guys in your life?"

She smiled and nodded, "Now that you mention it, there are. Two just like you. Their names are Liam and Jeremiah. It is so weird that we both have found two men at the same time! They are both amazing lovers as well and well hung and sexy as hell." She grinned at me again and repacked the bowl.

"Damn Mel! Who knew a month ago that we both would have two lovers at once?"

"Well, make that three, Ash. There is still you and I." She winked at me as she took another hit and another shot. We continued this until we were both stoned out of our minds and drunk to boot. During the third movie we started to ignore it, we were already cuddling on the couch but now we were making out. I rolled her over to her back and straddled her, moving my lips down her neck, nibbling. This always happened during our girl nights. I slowly ran my hands under her tank top and pulled it up as I did so, taking it off of her and tossing it aside. I kissed my way down her neck and to her chest, taking a nipple into my mouth. I sucked and nibbled on it as my hand played with her other breast. My other hand was already moving down between our bodies and into her pants. I started to rub her over her panties as my mouth moved to her other breast. She started to moan as I kept this up, teasing her with my mouth and hands. Soon I moved my hand away from her covered pussy and out of her pants to push them and her panties down. I followed them and tossed them aside as well.

I grinned as I stared at her bare pussy. "Mmm shaved as always I see." I moved my hand to her pussy and slipped a finger inside, feeling how wet she already was for me. I leaned over her and started to suck on her clit as my finger started to fuck her. Soon I had three fingers buried deep inside of her and she had her back arched off the couch, pushing her pussy into my hand and mouth. I slowly took my fingers out and moved my mouth down to her opening. I licked up what juices had seeped out and then dove my tongue inside of her. It didn't take long for me to start really fucking her with my tongue causing her to scream and push herself more into my face. After awhile I felt her body stiffen and felt her cum as it ran into my mouth. I swallowed it and licked up what I had missed. "Mmm Mel you taste amazing as always." I smiled and stood up, slipping out of my pajamas as I did so. While I waited for her to get her breath back I did another shot of tequila.

"Your turn, Ash, lay the fuck down." I laughed as she said that and laid myself down on the couch where she had just been. She wasted no time in getting on top of me and shoving her tongue into my mouth. We kissed for awhile before she broke it off and made her way down to my breasts. She licked each nipple before taking one into her mouth. She kept all of her attention on my breasts, teasing me now. She made sure that each nipple was fully extended and rock hard before she licked her way down to my pussy. She started on me by licking up the juices that had trickled out while I was pleasing her. Once that was done she slipped her fingers inside of me and started to finger fuck me. As she did this she kissed me again, letting me taste myself on her lips. I moaned into her mouth as she fucked me with her fingers, pushing up against them. She broke the kiss and shook her head, pushing me back down. She took her fingers from me and held them to my lips, making me suck them clean of my juices. Once she was sure her fingers were clean she moved back down my body and sucked on my clit, making me moan.

"Fuck stop teasing me Mel, fuck me with your tongue!" Of course that is exactly what she wanted to hear because as soon as the words left my lips she plunged her tongue inside of me. She was a fucking genius at eating me out. She did things with her tongue inside of me that no man has ever been able to do for me. It took her about five minutes to get me to cum. I came hard and all over her face, falling back onto the couch once I was done. She moved back up my body once I was clean of all cum and had me clean my cum off of her face. "Fuck I missed that Mel." She grinned at me and we went back to our movie.

After the movie was over we were sitting up and sharing another bowl. "So I didn't tell you everything that has happened in the last month earlier. I wanted us to have fun before it got all serious." I sighed softly and looked down at my hands. She moved closer and put her arm around me.

"What's going on Ash?" She asked me softly, rubbing my back a little.

"Well I am not sure how exactly to say this, it is un-fucking-believable." I sighed and shook my head deciding to just get it out and hope she didn't think I had lost my mind...again.

"Well it all started about a month ago when I was walking home from work. I decided to take a short cut through an alley, one I had never taken before, and an alley I had never noticed before. It was in that alley that I met Marius. He was badly hurt. Someone had stabbed him with a wooden stake in the gut. I was about to call for help when he had me remove it. And he HEALED, Mel, he fucking healed right in front of me. I didn't understand it at first but it didn't take me long to put it together. He was pale, he had blood red lips, he was covered in blood, and he healed instantly. He's a vampire. Sometimes I still find it hard to believe. Anyway, we came back here and fucked for a long time. He had to go and do something at the time; I didn't know what it was. The next night I met Julian, in the same alley, on my way back from the gym. He was hurt too; I still don't know what by. He healed quickly too, not instantly, but still quicker than a human. He told me he was a werewolf. We fucked right there in that alley and then came back here and spent the next three days sucking and fucking. I started to think then that maybe all of the lore, all of those scary stories, that they are actually real. Marius came back a couple of days later while Julien and I were in the middle of fucking. He already knew that Julien was there. They know each other. And no, they didn't injure each other. Marius told me that night that the reason he was gone for so long was because he was researching me. He was doing this because I should not have been able to see that alley. He found out that my parents, my real parents, were special. My father was a wizard and my mother was a fairy. Their love was forbidden and they were killed because of it. They had managed to get me away before then. So I am part fae and part human. I have the powers of a fairy and the powers of a witch. Marius explained to me that because of the fae part of my blood, I tend to attract people more than the average human. That is why I love sex so much and that is why so many men and women hit on me. He said he found someone to teach me to control my powers but I am still not sure if I want to take him up on that. I mean it is fucking insane."

I sighed and pulled away from her, turning to look into her eyes. I didn't see what I had expected. She didn't look at me like I was insane; she just looked surprised and a little bit sad for me.

"I thought fairies were these little things...like...like Tinkerbell."

I laughed softly at that, "I thought the same thing. But Marius explained to me that they are the size of humans and even look human for the most part. A true fairy though has different types of skin depending on what kind they are, and they all have pointy ears and all kinds of different type of hair colors. My mother was a fire fairy, so she would have had reddish looking skin and fiery red hair. He isn't sure why I don't have any fairy looks to me. He can only guess that it may be because I haven't used my fairy powers yet, at least not intentionally. He is looking into it for me. He said if I took on a teacher they may know. But...I...I...don't know I guess I am a bit afraid. I am afraid that once I start getting taught that I will change and that this will all be real. Like really real." I sighed and looked at her again. "What do you think I should do Mel?"

She looked at me like I was an idiot, "I think that you should take him up on that offer and get taught how to control your powers. Stop being afraid and stop trying to run away from your problems, Ash. This is what put you in the hospital last time, you ignored what was wrong and it slowly ate at you until you lost it. It took you years to get to where you are now, do not ruin it by being afraid. But I do have a question, since you are the result of forbidden love, will you be in danger now?"

I smiled a little bit at her and nodded, "Probably. And thank you. You're right. I need to stop being afraid. Marius said as long as I don't put myself on the radar with my powers I should be fine, but there is no guarantee." I leaned over and hugged her, staying like that for a little bit. "So what about you, did you tell me everything about what has been going on with you in the last month?"

She nodded, "Yes I have." For a moment though, I saw something in her eyes that told me that she wasn't telling me the truth. She was keeping something from me. I shook it off as my imagination but the feeling in my gut didn't go away. There was something she was hiding from me. "So, are you ready for our show? It's almost time for us to air our little fun. We did promise our customers." I nodded and stood up, leading her through my closet and into my secret room. Once we got there we put on our sexy lingerie and I got our sites up and running as well as the cameras.

"All set. Time to work." We both laughed at that. We crawled onto the bed and started to make out. We did shows like this every girls night, it brought both of us more money and we had fun doing it.

Soon we were both naked and I had Mel on her back, and was fucking her with a 9 inch dildo. She was moaning loudly and I knew she was about ready to cum. Once she came we switched and she fucked me with a dildo. Then we got out the double sided one and slipped it into our pussies and started to fuck with it. When I would thrust it would go inside of her and when she would thrust it would slide into me. We got a pretty good rhythm going and we were both gripping the sheets. "Fuck yes give it to me baby, just like that, make me cum!" I screamed as she thrust hard and the dildo hit the right spot. I came almost as soon as it hit that spot, panting and leaning on the bed, thrusting back into her, causing her to cum right after me. We lay like that for awhile before we cleaned each other up. We made sure the money was there and shut down. We slept the rest of the night away.

The next morning Mel left early because she had to go to work, I didn't so I got to sleep in. When I woke up it was night time and I was snuggled against Marius. "Mmm when did you get home love?" I asked him softly, looking up into his eyes.

"Not too long ago. You looked so comfy I decided to join you. Did you have fun last night my love? Because the apartment sure smells like you did. It smells like sex... and two different pussies."

I laughed softly and nodded, "I had a ton of fun Marius. It smells like that because Mel and I do that whenever we have girl's night." I smiled at him and got out of bed. "I need to talk to you but I need to shower and eat first."

"Okay Ash. Why don't you go shower and I will make you some food?" I nodded and headed to the bathroom, taking my time. I took a long, hot shower and when I was done wrapped myself in my silk bathrobe. I came out of the bathroom to the smell of food. I went to the table and smiled. He had made me an omelet, bacon, potatoes, and pancakes. He knew how I liked to eat. He also knew I would have been happy with leftovers from the night before.

"This looks amazing! Thank you so much!" I sat down and dug in and he waited patiently for me to finish. He knew I wouldn't be doing any talking while I ate. After I finished we went and sat on the couch, facing each other. Julien was out for the night since it was the full moon, so Marius and I had all night to be together. "Okay well I talked to Mel about everything that has been going on. I know you are probably going to tell me that I should not have told her the truth but she is my best friend. I needed to talk to someone other than you and Julien about everything that has been going on. She won't tell anyone I promise. Anyway I told her about what I am and how I haven't been able to figure out if I wanted to get taught how to handle everything. She basically called me an idiot and told me that I need to accept the teacher you have found for me. She was right, I do. So please set it up for." I smiled at him and leaned over and kissed him lightly.

He grinned at me and hugged me. "Ashlyn that is wonderful. I will contact her tomorrow and let her know. So your friend, Mel, didn't think that you were insane talking about vampires, fairies and werewolves?"

I shook my head and thought about her reaction and then slowly said, "No she was shocked but didn't think I was insane. She actually didn't even seem shocked about werewolves, vampires and fairies being real. Which is a bit odd. I didn't notice it last night but now that I think about it it's a bit weird. I also have this feeling that she wasn't telling me everything about what has been going on with her this past month." I shook my head again and looked at him, a bit worried now. Especially since he had a worried look on his face.

"Ash that is not a normal human reaction. Most humans deny our existence. And that feeling you have is probably right, the fae are able to tell when someone isn't telling the truth or the whole truth. This is troubling. We need to find out why she didn't react normally. But I think it can wait until tomorrow. Right now you look sexy as hell and I want to do all kinds of naughty things to you." He grabbed me and pulled me to him, kissing me deeply.

I kissed him back and moved so that I was straddling him, feeling that he was already very happy to see me. I pushed myself against him a little bit, causing him to moan in my mouth. He stood up with my legs wrapped around him and carried me to the bed, where he laid me down upon it and undid the tie of my robe. I was now laying fully exposed to him. He wasted no time in taking off his clothes and climbing on the bed with me. He also wasted no time in entering me. I moaned softly, enjoying having him deep inside of me, filling me up. He brought his lips to mine again and started to kiss me deeply while his hips started to move, moving his cock in and out of me slowly. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and pulled him deeper into me. I moved my hips up, meeting his thrusts. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and deepened our kiss, enjoying the love making. Soon though it was too slow for me and I moved a hand along his back, scratching. I knew that this would get him to go faster and harder. He did and soon he was fucking me, his cock pulling almost all of the way out and then slamming back into me.

He leaned back to a sitting position, never moving from inside of me, so that I was now sitting in his lap. He continued to thrust up into me and I started to bounce myself on his cock, my nails digging into his back. I moaned loudly and started to kiss his neck. Soon though he pushed me away and brought his lips to my neck kissing and nibbling. He started to thrust harder and faster up into me, his cock filling me up as his fangs pierced my neck. I closed my eyes and let him drink from me, stopping my movements so that he wouldn't hurt me. He kept up the pace of his hips though and soon I was drawing blood from my nails on his back. He drew away from my neck, knowing that I was about to cum. My body went rigid on top of his and my pussy clamped around his cock, my cum exploding around him. This caused him to grin and slip out of me while he repositioned us.

12