Handsome Stranger Ch. 05

Story Info
Ashlyn finds out what her best friend is up to
3k words
4.47
11.3k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying on the couch when Marius burst in through the front door dressed from head to toe in black clothes. I hadn't seen him in a month, not since I agreed to start training and he started following my best friend around to see what she was up to. I know it was wrong to have my lover following my best friend around, but her reaction or well non reaction to my lovers being a vampire and a werewolf was unsettling. I hadn't seen her since our girl's night either; she had taken a vacation from work and didn't tell me where she was going. I had been really worried about Marius the whole time, having not heard from him since he left. He had stayed long enough to get me into contact with Gabrielle, a fae, and the one who has been teaching me how to control my powers. Now he was back and the expression on his face had me worried.

"Marius? Love, what's wrong?" I asked him quietly, keeping the questions I really wanted to ask to myself.

"Ashlyn! We are all in trouble!"

A month earlier:

I woke up the next day to find myself alone in bed with the sun streaming over my naked body through the windows. I sighed softly and decided it was probably time for me to get up. I glanced at the clock on my way to the bathroom and noted that it was almost 5 pm already. I took a quick shower and slipped into my robe, heading to the kitchen, just as Julien walked in. He looked ragged from his night howling at the moon so I didn't jump on him. He nodded at me and went straight to the bathroom to shower. I started making some food for Julien and I, eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes and fried potatoes. I knew he would be hungry and I was starving as well, having only eaten what Marius had cooked for me the night before. I was just putting the pans in the dish washer when I felt arms circle my waist from behind. I sighed and snuggled back against Julien.

"Welcome home love. I made us some food; I thought that you may be hungry after your night." In response he turned me around to face him and kissed me with enough passion to melt butter. After he broke the kiss I smiled up at him. "Let's eat and then we can talk?"

"That sounds good Ash, thank you for making such a wonderful smelling meal." With that he picked me up and placed me on one of the dining room chairs and sat down in his own. We ate in silence until we were both stuffed. I grabbed our plates and placed them in the dishwasher as well and started it. Once that was done I walked over to him and straddled him.

"I missed you." I said as I placed my lips on his and kissed him deeply.

He pulled away and grinned at me, his arms wrapping around my waist again. He was only wearing a robe as well and I could feel how happy he was to have me in his lap. "I missed you as well. I thought that you wanted to talk?" He asked me this as he brought a hand up and pushed my robe aside to latch onto my breast.

"Mmm I do but later. I want to show you how much I missed you first." I ran my hands through his hair as he sucked and nibbled on my breasts. His attention to them was making my pussy wet and I grinded against him to show how happy I was. This caused him to slide my robe off of my body, letting it drop to the floor. He pushed up against me, moaning as he did so. He slid one of his hands down my body to grip my pussy as he brought his lips to mine. As his tongue entered my mouth one of his fingers entered my pussy causing me to push down harder against him. As we kissed I slowly slid his robe off of his shoulders and he complied by lifting up a little so it could slide down, exposing him to me. I reached down between us and grabbed his already rock hard cock with my and started to stroke it. I broke the kiss and started to nibble on his neck, biting a little bit too hard once. This got a growl from him. He liked it. A lot. I bit down again and he growled louder, removing his finger from my pussy and taking my hand and putting it on his shoulder. Then he grabbed me around the waist and lifted me above his cock. He slammed me down onto him causing me to scream in pleasure.

"Baby, you should know that a bit of the wolf is still in the front of my mind. So now I am going to fuck you nice and hard like an animal." I moaned at that and he started to push up into me. I started to move myself on him and he growled again, which told me this wasn't working for him. He picked me up and fucked me for a moment like that then slid out of me just long enough to turn me around so that I was leaning over the table, my ass in the air. He growled again and slammed back into me from behind, gripping my hips hard. He slammed himself into me over and over again, going faster and harder than he ever had. It didn't take me long at this pace before I was screaming my pleasure and my pussy was clamping around his cock, my cum flowing around his cock and down my legs. This set him off and with a howl he grabbed my hair and squirted his seed deep inside of me. But I could tell that he wasn't finished with me because he was still rock hard deep inside of me. Soon he started to move himself inside of me again, his hand still gripping my hair as he fucked me harder and harder. Each time he slammed all the way inside of me I screamed in pleasure, he was hitting spots he had never hit before, spots I didn't even know I had.

"Yes fuck me Julien! Fuck me hard!" He obliged and pounded harder into me. Then he stopped and turned me around again. He picked me up and I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he entered me again, causing me to sigh in contentment at being filled. As he walked me over to the wall I bounced on his cock making him pause every few steps to take a breath. Once he reached the wall he pinned me against it and continued his assault on my pussy. As he fucked me against the wall the sun set and soon Marius was standing there watching us. Having him watch us made me cum again. Julien then took a firm hold of me and without leaving me walked us over to the bed. Once we were there he laid down with me on top of him. He knew Marius was there and was going to share me with him. Soon I felt a hard cock at my ass and felt the lubed tip start to slide in. Once he was all of the way in Julien started to pound into me as did Marius. When once left me the other entered me so that I was filled at all times. Soon we were all screaming in pleasure as we came as once.

After we took a few moments to breathe Julien and Marius slid out of me, Marius collapsed beside us. I stayed on top of Julien for a little bit but I soon slid off of him and lay between my two men. Marius was the first to speak, "Ash I found you a teacher and she will be here in two hours and all of us have much to discuss before then. Why don't we take quick showers and meet back at your dining room table. Our showers are at least ready downstairs."

Julien and I both nodded and soon they were down in their own showers while I was in mine. Once out I dressed in a simple pair of jeans and a tank top with little make up. I put my hair up in a ponytail and was done. The guys were waiting for me when I came out of the bathroom. Marius motioned for me to sit down and I did once I had something to drink.

"Ash, why don't you tell Julien about your night with your friend Melissa." I nodded and told Julien the whole story of all that had taken place, once I was finished I noticed he was sporting another erection. Marius was too but shook his head sadly. "No time for more fun we must discuss this. I am going to follow her around and see what may be going on with her. I do not know how long I will be gone but Julien you must look after Ash while I am away. Which I know you will do anyway." The telling of my story must have taken longer than I had thought because soon the doorbell was ringing. "Ah that must be your teacher! Perfect timing as always!" He rose and answered the door. Soon a woman who looked no older than 35 walked in. She was tall and with I would say about size D breasts that were nice and perky, she had long flaming red curly hair that was left loose over her shoulders. She wore a sun dress that showed off her tanned skin and all of her attributes. She was skinny but not too skinny. She had a lot of curves and muscles from what I could see. "Ashlyn Elizabeth Drake, Julien Alphonse Lupe this is Gabrielle Rose Fleur. Ash she will be teaching you how to control your powers. She knew your parents and in fact helped them escape before you were born. I know she doesn't look like much but she is at least 100 years old."

I smiled and held out my hand and Gabrielle shook it. I felt a slight tingling as she did; maybe I was feeling how strong her magic was. "Nice to meet you Gabrielle, I look forward to learning what you have to teach me."

She smiled at me and let go of my hand, turning to shake Julien's hand. "Nice to meet you Ashlyn and Julien, please you may call me Gabby. You have a lovely home. And you look so much like your mother if I may say so. I cannot stay long but I will be back here on Monday to start your lessons." And just like that she was gone.

"Wow that was quick." I noted unnecessarily. "Thank you Marius so much for helping me discover who I am and finding me a teacher."

He smiled and nodded. "Now I must go as well. I am sorry to leave so quickly but there is much work to be done." He walked over to me and kissed me deeply, and then he too was gone.

Present

"What? How are we all in trouble? What is going on Marius? Where have you been for the last month? Julien and I have been so worried about you!" This was all too true after he had left the next day Melissa was on vacation and I had not seen nor heard from her or Marius since then. I had been at a loss of what to do. The floor below mine had finally been finished but Julien hardly ever stayed there. He didn't want to be too far away from me. The only reason he wasn't with me now was because it was a full moon night. Marius closed and locked the door and drifted over to the couch and sat next to me. Before I could get more questions out of my mouth his was on mine in a deep kiss. Oh god how I had missed his kisses.

He kept the kisses going for awhile before we separated. "Oh Ash," he sighed after breaking the kiss, leaning with his forehead against mine. "I have missed you so much. I am sorry I have been gone for so long. But we have much to talk about and Julien needs to be here for this. Where is he?" He looked around the apartment half expecting Julien to pop out from behind the curtains.

"Sweetheart, it is the night of the full moon. You know Julien is out running around."

"Oh right. I have hardly noticed the passing of days. So much has happened. I have learned so much. But if he is not here than it must wait until he is home tomorrow." With those last words he brought his lips to mine and kissed me deeply once more, his hands ripping at my clothing. Soon my clothes were in shreds and as were his. He pushed me back onto the couch and entered me. I sighed in contentment as I had missed his massive cock for the past month. As he started to slide in and out of me he reached a hand down and started to rub my clit. His mouth latched onto one of my nipples and started to suck and nibble there. Soon I was pushing up into him as my body convulsed in climax my pussy clamping down on his cock causing him to groan in pleasure as his cock started to twitch. Soon I was filled with his cum and he was lying on top of me panting. Our combined juices were trickling out of my pussy as we lay there. We fell asleep on the couch that night and I didn't wake up until I heard the door closing.

"Ash? Are you home? I smell sex are you okay?" I blinked open my eyes and looked up at Julien.

"I am fine love. Marius came home last night. He will be back tonight he needs to talk to both of us, something about us being in trouble. Or was it danger?" I glanced at the clock and realized that it was about an hour before dark. "I must shower and eat he will be here in about an hour or so." I showered, dressed and ate and just as I was putting the dishes in the dishwasher Marius walked in.

"Good you are both here! Why don't we all have a seat and let me tell you what I have been doing for the past month." We all sat at the table and Marius started his tale. "I apologize for being done for so long but your friend, Melissa, left and went to New York. I had to follow her there. She was alone until she reached the city. Once there she went to an apartment in the high end part of the city. There she met up with two men, one of which I was sure I knew. I watched them for days and followed her when I could. I could here the screams of pleasure as they both fucked her. It was during one of the times I knew for sure that they were fucking that I risked it and flew up to the window and took pictures of the two men. Once I did I left them to research them.

"The one I did in fact know. His name is Liam and he is a vampire. I haven't seen him in 190 years. I met him about 10 years after I was turned. He was recruiting new vampires for his cause. He wanted to rule over the humans keep them for sex and blood and that was all. When I refused to join him he tried to kill me but I managed to escape. I made my way over not too long after that to get away from him. The other man she was with, Jerimiah, is a shifter. Shifters are different from weres they can be whatever form they please. He has been with Liam for at least 10 years. He is 35 years old. I said we are in danger because I overheard your friend telling Liam about what you are. He was quite interested, especially once he learned that one of your parents were human. I could not fathom his interest but I knew I must consult the fae that I knew. I talked to them and found out he was who they sent after you and your parents when you were a baby. He was the one that killed them. This is why he was so interested in you because you were supposed to be dead. She also told him about Julien and I and once he heard my name he was furious. He still wants me dead because he believes I will be able to stop him. The shifter was angry as well because he has heard of Julien and shifters and weres hate each other with a great passion.

"We need to ward this place as soon as possible. We are all in danger. I am afraid he will come back and try to finish the job he started on you and I Ash and as for Julien he would probably give him to the shifter. He explained to your friend why he was so angry and she said she would help him kill you. She said that she has hated you for a long time because everyone always wants you, not her."

I just stared at him, not knowing what to say. Julien was looking at him the same way. I sighed and shook my head, knowing what we had to do. "If he wants us dead a ward will do no good, he will wait until we leave to come after us. I think that we have to kill this mother fucker before he can kill us." Neither of the guys knew what to say to that for awhile. I sat and waited for them to respond to react in some way.

Slowly they both smiled and nodded, speaking at the same time, "Yes that is exactly what we need to do."