Handsome Young Man Ch. 03

Story Info
Willy realizes chubby tutor is the best sex.
4k words
4.32
68.5k
3
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie Carrick was full of herself. But how could a teacher, a tutor proceed in such a despicable manner and behavior the way she's done so far? How is it that a tutor who is supposed to be an example of a mature woman and teach values to the younger generation? Had she lost all control of her status in life? Was Willy that attractive to Leslie? She thought so and he thought she was as well.

While driving her roomy Suburban with tinted windows down the streets, not a soul could see where her hands were placed. If she was able, she would have had the automobile on remote. She would have figured out a way to slip her fingers down between her thighs and finger her pussy and hold his cock all at the same time.

Thinking outside the box wasn't easy here. She had to keep control of her vehicle. She didn't just crave his masculine reality; she hungered to swallow it, digest it, and she felt like she could adore his manliness for hours.

Forget the idea he was her pupil that was in the past or was it actually? Everyday, when he'd walk up her sidewalk, down the street, or even out of his house from that day on Willy was a new and revitalized man. Hopefully he knew what to expect from now on. As long as he did his work and behaved himself and she did too, they would become intimate.

In fact the idea had begun to cross her mind that maybe she should find work for him, get her due, and relocate Willy to a new tutor. It wasn't as if she was going to short herself of great sex from a young man who had the vitality of a young buck trying to fight for leadership in a pack.

He didn't sleep a wink for days. He thought about her all the time. He studied hard, he got hard, he jacked off hard and he cummed hard just thinking about the lucky rewards he would receive. A sexy naked Mrs. Carrick was a fantasy and a reality for him.

"Willy, if there was a way for us to make love right now, right here sweetheart I would do so with you. You're a wonderful dancer sweetheart. I'm so glad I came out and ran into you. I'm feeling great. Are you feeling great too? I see how excited you are and that's a beautiful looking penis, especially as hard as it is. If there was a way for me to lean down and lick it right now honey, ohhh god I would do it in a heart beat."

"Then drive faster if that helps. Where are we going to go, to your house as usual?"

"Oh god no dear, I thought we'd go to your house, so your wonderful loving parents could see us fuck like horny rabbits!" Obviously kidding and she laughed at her reply she continued to say, "We are going to go back to my house, straight up to my bedroom, and you're going to undress this weary body and do what you do so well to me. I want to see all of that vigorous fired up passion poured into my body. Oh Lord Willy, I want to tell you how awesome and gorgeous your hunk of meat is in my hand. I want you to touch me everywhere right now baby!"

"Right now, right here? Where can I feel you at?"

"Anywhere that big heart of yours desires sweetheart."

Willy turned sideways and thought about feeling her up. She expected him to do that. She expected Willy to try to cop a feel. But unexpectedly, he did much better. He did one better. He went south, dipping his thermometer from his left hand underneath her panties. His eyes popped out of their head. She was soaking wet. Her panties were moister then a dish rag after being rung out. She was horny; she had dripped profusely, but never gave indication that she was that horny.

He looked at her as if he was about to ask the question, "Why haven't you told me you were that turned on Mrs. Carrick?"

She understood his surprise and without him saying a word she answered his thought, "Because I needed to make sure I didn't lose control of the steering wheel honey. If we didn't get home, you and I couldn't make love to one another."

It was the best response she could think of. His teeth glistened and she was overjoyed. She felt his hardness again, just as they pulled up her street. Her eyes pooped out of her head because his cock had thickened itself. She thought it was as bog as it could get. It had grown more and she became even hornier.

"Do you know what to do from here Willy?"

"No what's that? Well yeah and no, I'm not exactly sure. Well yes I think I do."

"You need to treat me like a real woman. You need to make sure you are gentle but very sexually mature as well. I'm telling you this because now is the time to step up to the plate and be a real man. Act like you've made love the right way many times. I want you to address me like you'd think two mature people would address one another and have great sex with me. However, let it be known I want to make sure you understand that I want to be fucked like an animal is fucked, but with respect honey. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Mrs. Carrick, I think I do."

"And one last thing, call me Leslie for now."

"Okay Mrs. Car... uhhh, Leslie. Oh wow, that's cool and umm erotic. Calling you Leslie is making me hornier and even more attracted to you. I already think you are uhhhh, sexy Leslie. I already know I feel that way, but ohh my god, I want to make love to you so bad you can't understand."

"I want you to eat me out Willy. I want you to lick the living daylights outta my breasts. I want you to suck them, tantalize them. Tantalize my tummy, tantalize my twat, and tantalize my ass and legs too. I want you to feel my vagina and how it is right now by putting your massive silo in it, all the way to the very end of it. I want you to feel how wet, how soft, how moist, and how it feels inside. Here we are finally. I'm going to pull inside of the garage, and we're going to go straight upstairs sweetheart."

They walked into her house from the door coming from the garage. She didn't turn on any lights, and softly under her breath she said, "Damn, ohh fuck." She was sensing intense urges coming on. They both banged into chairs and walked up the hallway to the stairs. Practically running up them, they got to her bedroom. She switched on a night light so he could see her. He finally saw an interpretative look on her, which said one thing.

She was desperate. She was desperate enough that the monster growing within was ready to explode immediately. He hadn't seen her that way all evening. He could have ejaculated right on the spot, but would have let her down. He didn't want to do that of course. He worked hard at maintaining his sexual presence.

His tutor although she lost a lot of weight, was still a little large but that did not matter. He couldn't stop his carnal urges that brewed inside and he finally realized she was not just his tutor. Not just the woman who six years ago was a massive overweight woman, but now had a sexy figure! She had sexy ass curves he wanted to bite into. She had tits which were noticeable and sexier then 'fuck'.

She didn't even have to ask him. He knew what she wanted. He was conscientious to the hilt. He surged with a horny craving and she knew he did. She wanted it in her hand and better yet in her mouth but she waited for him to continue undressing her in an adult like manner.

He proceeded perfectly. He smiled, held all desires in check, studied her beauty and she took notice of his eyes and facial expressions. All of it was a compliment in her opinion. He was a true man among men.

"Remove all of my clothes. Touch me carefully and slowly. I want to feel your hands run through my hair, around the back of my neck too honey, and over my cheeks as well", she said very quietly to him. How she said it all sent current through his loins.

"Touch my sides here" as she gently took a hold of his hand and grazed over the sides around her breasts. "Yes, just like that Willy. Oh dear, you have no idea how horny you make me feel when you touch me there like that. Now do that on the other side too and slide your fingers down towards my waist. Ohh honey, ohhh baby, that's perfect. You're so, so talented as a lover. I love how mature and grown up you are. Take off the rest of my clothes. We both need to be naked. Let me take off yours too. I have to touch you, feel you, and kiss that manly chest of yours. Oh God I have to kiss it and do so many other things to you. God touch my pussy. Feel the hair around it and how wet I am."

"Oh man, Leslie, you make me feel like a king. I feel like I don't deserve you. You are so gorgeous. You are a goddess. Oh, I don't know how to say how beautiful you are. Oh my god", he exalted. "I want to show you how much I love you. What should I do to show you how beautiful I think you are?"

"Caress my stomach Willy and bend down and kiss it too. Show me how much you love my body. Show me, feel me there, and kiss it too sweetheart", she continued to say in an exasperated tone of voice. The desperation was awe inspiring.

Just as he finished caressing her irrelevant little stomach he remarked, "Touch my cock Leslie! Please hold it in your hands" while they both stood eagerly naked in the middle of the dark bedroom. Barely able to see each other due to only a night light, their eyes adjusted well enough eventually to see the beauty of the other as it should be when making love. ******* It was romantic. They each felt the quixotic feelings between the other emulating like mad. To one another, in different ways, it was a steamy, hott, arousing, and extremely intense period.

"I'll hold it, but you should realize a woman desires deep, loving tenderness and not just hardcore thoughts and actions sweetheart. I want, uhhh no, I really have to feel that I am adored a lot. I love your piece of showmanship. It's beautiful and right now it's amazing", she said softly while caressing his upper body, then sliding her hands down over his stomach and then back up. Her eyes focused in on his eyes and saw how nervous and excited he was too.

He looked at her and saw that she was happy. He saw her cheerful smiling eyes. She was at peace as she began gliding her hands lower and lower and she looked at his unbendable cock suspended outwardly and pointing up at her face once she looked down at it.

Leslie Carrick quickly looked up and mentioned "You are a real man Willy. There's no denying that fact. I can't be anymore honest about that. I can't be any prouder to be with a man such as you honey."

"Thank you", he said anxiously. He didn't just want her to hold it. His heart, his blood pressure, and everything else that resonated from within him, raged inside as he repeated to himself, "Just fucking hold my cock. Oh god what's it going to take to hold it?"

But he maintained somehow and before she grabbed a hold of it and surprised him finally he grabbed a hold of her and hugged her hefty frame within the confines of his arms. She felt a full-grown Willy she hadn't ever seen from him before.

"I knew it Willy, you are a man. For someone who's probably dieing to make mad passionate love or wild sex, you are going nuts. But so am I. I want it, I want you, I am, oh hell sweetheart" and she dropped to her knees as she slipped out from his hug and swallowed his raging membrane inside of her mouth.

"Oh fuck Leslie, that is wow, ohhh shit yes I love it, I love it!"

She looked up with his cock stuffed in her mouth and not only a portion of it. It was all the way in it except for his balls. She wasn't capable of those too. He didn't give a damn. His head went back. His eyes closed. His back began to arch. His arms started to stretch out some and he cried out, "I love this woman! Let it be known she is as sexy as any woman could ever be."

He said it loud enough that anyone in the house could have heard it. Thankfully that wasn't the case.

She eased off his cock that surged with every ounce of cum he thought he had. She only sucked it about a third of the way down on it. She sucked off his tip and then she'd go deeper giving him the impression she was going further and further down. He wanted to be sucked completely off, but she didn't want him to loose it and gush in her mouth.

Finally she couldn't stand it. Leslie stood up like a crazed woman. She was primed and she felt he was more then that.

He showed an amazing amount of patience and she couldn't hold off. She was going to explode in an amazing orgasm he would see for years to come. Never had he seen anything like what he would experience with this unfulfilled woman. She gave him something special and she would give him memories forever cherished.

"Lie down because I have to make sure you are totally happy. I know I'm going to be because I'm gonna scream like you've never seen before in your life honey. Oh god baby, let's fuck the devil out of each other!"

"Oh yeah, heck yeah I'm more then ready. Am I on the bottom? Is that what you're saying?"

"Yes you are. You're the stallion and I'm gonna ride you honey. I'm gonna ride you hard baby!"

"Damn, shit yeah! I think I can make you proud. Ride me as hard as you want. I'm more then ready."

She straddled his nice adult figure with one leg on one side and a leg on the other. She pushed her hair back and kneeled straight up. Her breasts rested on her chest and he looked her over and back at her face. He smiled and held his own cock. He had some pre-cum and she looked at his hands and leaned down so she could have it rubbed on her tits and her hard nipples.

"Ooooohh, aren't you so sexy Willy. You are so fine. Yes you are. I love it!" She smile, rubbed her nipps a little with the pre-cum, and giggled like a young lady. He thought it was funny she behaved like that and laughed also. He was too horny to goof around. He craved fucking her.

Just before she jumped on it and hid his cock up her canal, she tickled the tip of it and spun a couple fingers around it. She grasped it, leaned down, and then kissed it.

"Say good by to him sweetheart" as she climbed aboard and it was lost. It went so quickly down inside her hole that both wouldn't have to last long in the arduous task of building up to an orgasm.

She began to slowly but swiftly fuck his brains out. She was going at him as he went hard at her. He watched her tits bang and bounce from here to there. Going in circles or front to back, he delighted in their unquestionably fuller and limber fashion.


Finally her eyes closed as her lids clenched the upper cheekbones. She was urging on her own orgasm to come on strong and release all juices. Her shoulders tightened up, her stomach clamped up, and her pussy tightened up just as she was ready to blow.

His hands held her tits and felt that supple large beauty he wondered about so much more often since reacquainting himself with her. He loved them so much more and her nipples soared with madness.

"Oh god, he yelled out oh yeah. Yeah, oh shit yeah!"

"Oh, ahhh yes, ohh keep at me Willy. Keep pushing into me baby! Oh that's great, yes, super; oh yes. Oh yes baby. Oh god yes, yes, oh yesss!"

She kept repeating the same thing and he kept screaming back as the two erupted and he plowed hard into her and she pushed as hard back into him. She felt his exploding barrel propel and gush as his cum overflowed inside her.

She pushed and pushed as she cummed hard and screamed even louder. He was terrific. He made her feel beautiful that evening. She was incredible how she made him feel like more than a man. She made him feel as if he had done what he did a million times over.

"Oh god damn Willy you fuck like a seasoned pro sweetheart! I have never been as blessed as I am right now."

"Oh shit, oh my god yes, yes", she screamed out.

"What, what's wrong?" He didn't realize she was having after shocks. He had no idea he might have caused her to have another couple of orgasms just after her main one. "Oh honey, wow, oh wow honey" she smiled and closed her eyes, but continued to express her feelings and emotions. You've made me have more then one orgasm. You deserve at least another opportunity to cum in me or at least let me suck you off or jack you off or something like that sweetheart."

"You were absolutely beautiful Willy! I can not tell you how perfect you have been tonight. You have been absolutely the greatest a man could be. Honestly I mean that too."

He was beaming like he hit the 24 million dollar jackpot in a state lottery. He was even more proud of himself because a woman, he admired and desired gave him the grand compliment.

"Thank you, thank you he said and he blushed. But I completely, without question couldn't have enjoyed making love with anyone else then you. I would treasure the day, no actually I treasure this night, but I treasure the day I am able to make you as happy as I did tonight."

"I hope so too Willy. Let's only talk about how beautiful all this has been. Let's talk about how beautiful each other is and feel free, yes feel absolutely free to do whatever you feel like doing with me. For that matter, stay as long as you wish too. I have to get you back to your car sooner, or later. Meanwhile I'd love your company. I'd love to snuggle and play around with you, intimately, tonight if you're up to it honey."

"I'm up to it Leslie. I'm more then up to anything you want. I think I'm yours forever. I think I'm probably your slave now." He laughed and then she laughed with him. "Yep, I'll do whatever makes you happy."

"Really, she asked, are you telling me the truth?" Then she giggled. "I'm kidding. I'm only being your typical horny woman. I hope that's okay."

"Heck yes for it is. Why would a sexy, fun and well, a smart woman like you not be okay with me? You've made me feel like I'm on top of a mountain."

She didn't say thank you while she still kneeled over him. All she did was smile at him, her pupil she had beautiful sex with and lean down as her tits rested on his chest and kissed him sensuously on his lips for an extended length of time.

He instinctively kissed her back. He felt her boobs resting on him. They felt great. He felt her soft lobes residing against him and it turned him on just a bit. As that happened, she slid upwards to kiss him. As he kissed her back, his tongue slid inside of her mouth and she received it with a impressive reception.

"Mmmmm, mmmm, mmmm" she said in a soft pitch. He continued kissing her with flurry. She took notice and replied to his tongue in a playful manner. Without too much struggle between their tongues each mumbled emotions and possibly looking for another lust venture. Then hands moved around on the other instead of hugging one another tight. She tried to grab his butt. He wanted to feel out her tits. Neither could was successful at that.

She stopped kissing, pulled away just above his face, smiled at him, and said "Would you like to make love again to me in my shower? I would love to feel you all over me in there. I'd love for you to touch me all over like we did earlier. Even if we don't have passionate sex in there, I'd still love for you to hold me from behind and make love again. I'd still love to feel your cock against my ass. I'd still love to grab it and do wonderful things. But that's only if you'd like to step in it and snuggle with me. Does that sound inviting?"

He didn't even have to audible and answer to that question. She saw his answer. Slowly she arose from being on him. He then sat up too as she stretched out her hand. He looked at her breasts. She knew he coveted them. She was more then happy to oblige those desires. "I know, she said to him sympathetically, I see the look in your eyes. I'm so happy they make you feel that way. Come here, come with me honey." They walked into her bathroom and she turned on another night light. She turned on her shower and turned around to face him.

"Here baby, shove your face in them. Have fun feeling them and their beauty. They are beautiful aren't they? I'm so happy someone's able to appreciate the splendor of these. Breasts, I know, they are great gifts aren't they? Yes I know they are great gifts to a man. The right man that is. Here, have them honey."

12