Handy Andy - One and Six Ch. 07

Story Info
Andy visits Kaye, again - to work on outlets.
7.8k words
4.04
17.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ANOTHER VISIT WITH KAYE

Owning the home repair business had been very good for Andy. Financially, he was comfortable -- even though he had now been divorce for almost two years. But he wanted more than fishing, golfing, and traveling -- he wanted to keep active and meet a variety of people.

Several days a week he did small home repair in his community -- often for women whose husbands had passed away. Typically the women did not have the knowledge and equipment to do the repair work.

In time, some of his women customers became Very Special Lady Friends. He only charged them for any parts used. After the work was done, his special lady and Andy would have companionship --- stimulating and interesting conversation, possibly a shared home-cooked meal or dessert, and mutual consensual sexual pleasure. Both Andy and his very special lady friend enjoyed being intimate. Frequently, the two became as one -- -- as they became very intimate.

Andy had adjusted to being divorced -- his equipment was well serviced and lubricated on a regular basis.

<> <> <> <> <>

Andy was sitting in a very comfortable chair in his small home office reading the August issue of a vacation travel magazine when the telephone rang. Two more magazines (fishing and golf) were on his desk but had not yet been read.

"Hello. This is Andy."

"Hi, Andy. This is Kaye. Interested in having some chocolate cake -- soon."

"Yes. I always like chocolate cake and most other desserts. What work would you like me to do?" Andy asked.

"I would like to have another electrical outlet in my kitchen."

"No problem. Could I do it on Thursday, about 3:00 pm?

"Yes. That would be a good time. Could you stay for dinner?"

"Yes. I enjoy your cooking. See you in two days. Thank you for asking."

The conversation continued for several more minutes. On Thursday afternoon, Kaye would get her electrical outlet in the kitchen. Also, Andy would certainly be able to slide his plug into

Kaye's outlets. Her mouth and the two outlets between her legs. It could be a hot time and sparks could fly. But pleasure would be both given and received. Kaye really could charge up his battery.

<> <> <> <> <>

Thursday Afternoon. Andy stopped his small SUV at Kaye's ranch style home, got his tools and supplies, and walked to the front door. While he was a few minutes early, Kaye quickly opened the door and invited Andy inside. He had been in this house a different times doing different repair jobs. He had also been in Kaye. They fit together like a hand fits a glove, each knew the other in many different ways. Wonderful ways. Sexy ways.

Just inside the now closed door, Kaye and Andy embraced. Lips met, they exchanged kisses. Tongues touched and explored for several minutes. Kaye's hand dropped below Andy's belt and rubbed the slight bulge through the fabric of his clothing. His hand cupped and squeezed a breast, then dropped below her waist and touched the juncture of her legs through her shorts.

Both stepped back, and looked at the other. Andy was wearing a short sleeve plaid shirt and grey work pants. Kaye was wearing a black halter trimmed in yellow with matching short shorts and sandals. Ample rounded and smooth female flesh was visible above the halter. The short shorts barely covered the juncture of her legs.

Kaye walked to the kitchen, Andy followed. He knew exactly where the kitchen was located but by being several feet in back of Kaye, he could watch her ass wiggle as she walked.

"This is where I would like the new electrical outlet to be located."

Andy located the existing outlet where he could easily reach power and started working. He had the proper tools and supplies -- both to install the new electrical outlet and to do the later service work.

"It will probably will take me about one-half hour to do the work. Possibly less."

"That will be ideal, I am going to change into something more comfortable and interesting."

"What you have on now, Kaye, looks comfortable and interesting."

As she left the kitchen, Kaye said: "Possibly I should say very interesting. I believe you will like what I change into."

As Andy was finishing the electrical work, Kaye returned. She was wearing an opaque dark green sleeveless lingerie gown that just touched her knees. The shoulder straps widened just above her breasts and created a plunging neck line -- that almost reached her navel. The gown had a slit that started at by her knee and went up and almost touched her slit. Her legs and feet were covered with black thigh high hose and black shoes. Looking at her, Andy could tell that she was wearing clothing under the gown but only the outline of the clothing was visible through the opaque fabric.

Kaye looked at the new electrical outlet and said: "Thank you very much Andy for installing the outlet. That is a much more convenient location to plug in some electrical appliances that I often use."

"Glad you like my work. You are welcome."

"After our evening meal and dessert, are you going to put you plug into my socket?" Kaye asked, and added: "We can have lots of sexual fun in the next few hours."

"Yes, I certainly want to place my plug into your socket. I have had lots of pleasure in this house. We can really light each other up."

Both laughed softly as the two embraced and kissed. Kaye's breasts were flattened against Andy's chest. His hand rubbed her shoulders, her back, and her ass.

"You know, Andy, that when a woman allows a man to rub her breasts and her ass she is silently telling him that her body can be used by him for his pleasure."

"You have told me that in the past. I will use your body, Kaye -- -- but I want both of us to receive pleasure."

"I will receive pleasure from your cock, Andy. Yes -- -- lots of pleasure."

"I like the gown, you look good in that deep green color. -- -- -- And, I am interested in what else you are wearing under that gown."

"Thank you. Why don't we help each other undress and you will find out what I am wearing."

"I like that idea. You always have wonderful ideas."

Kaye unbuttoned Andy's shirt, and pushed it off his shoulders. His plaid shirt fell to the floor. Andy removed his shoes. He pushed off one shoulder strap of the deep green opaque gown. The other strap soon followed. Slowly, the gown fell but stopped falling -- it was caught by her breasts. Andy placed his hands on the gown by her hips and pulled. The gown slide down, over her ample breasts, to the floor.

Andy steps back several feet and looks at Kaye. Black thigh high hose, black thong panties, and a black modified bra completed her outfit. The center sections of the bra have been cut out exposing her teats and most of her rounded mounds of female flesh. Narrow strips of black cloth surround her breasts. Like the frame of a picture, her breasts are framed with the narrow strips of black cloth.

"You are wearing something under the bra and probably something on under the hose. I like the purple color."

"Yes -- for your added pleasure," said Kaye.

As she spoke, Kaye unzipped his pants and undid his belt. Andy's pants fell to the floor. Kaye stuck her fingers in the sides of his underpants and pushed them over his hips. Andy stepped out of his clothing -- he was now wearing only dark socks.

"Sit down and enjoy the show," suggested Kaye, as she turned on a CD player. Soft instrumental music filled the room. Several scented candles were burning -- their aroma filled the room.

Andy sat down on a chair in the adjoining den and watched Kaye perform an erotic strip show. She kicked off her shoes, and started erotic movements of her hands, legs, and body. Dancing around the room, Kaye caressed her breasts, stomach, and thighs. The erotic dance continued for several minutes as Kaye rubbed her body. Andy watch her every move as she erotically twisted and turned her partially nude body.

Finally, she sat down, in a chair close to Andy, then pulled and pinched her teats -- they enlarged. Andy reached out and rubbed a teat and its breast, Kaye rubbed her other teat and breast. Several minutes passed.

Reaching down, Kaye rubbed one of her thighs. Slowly, ever so slowly she pushed off one thigh high hose. Slowly, the other hose was removed. Her fingers went to her back, the bra was unhooked. Andy's penis stirred and moved slightly.

"I see that your constant companion is enjoying the show."

Andy only smiled -- as he continued to look at Kaye. His rod was partially erect.

Again, Kaye got up and danced around the room. The show became even more erotic. The bra slide off her shoulders and fell to the floor. She was wearing the black thong panties. A purple ribbon, about one inch wide, was wrapped around her breasts and tied in the back. The purple ribbon looked like a figure eight on its side -- two purple ovals around her breasts that came together in the valley between her breasts. But ample rounded female flesh was very visible. Her nipples were completely exposed and enlarged.

Each leg was wrapped in a spiral of purple ribbon from the ankle to her upper thigh. But a lot of leg flesh was visible. The black thong panties covered only her slit. As Kaye danced around the room, she faced Andy and shook her body. Her breasts swayed and bounced. She turned her back toward Andy and shook her ass. A black string of the thong panties disappeared in the crack of her ass.

Moving close to Andy, Kaye asked: "Would you like to finish undressing me."

Andy was still sitting down, his penis now pointing up toward Kaye. Andy untied the ribbon on one leg and pulled off the purple ribbon. The other purple leg ribbon was quickly removed. Andy untied the purple ribbon around her breasts, that ribbon fell to the floor.

"Please move back several feet, Kaye, and turn slowly around. I want to enjoy your body -- first with my eyes."

"What do you plan to use after you have seen enough?"

"My hands will certainly enjoy your curves. Then my cock will enjoy some of your body openings. We can just go with the flow."

"Yes. At our age, let's just go with the flow."

Kaye did as requested and slowly turned around. Andy watched her breasts gradually disappear -- first one, then the other. But, he also watched as her rounded ass came into view. It didn't matter to Andy, he liked looking at rounded mounds of female flesh. Both upstairs and downstairs. The black string thong panties left lots of flesh visible -- both in the front, but especially in the back as the string was hidden in the crack between her ass cheeks.

Kaye pushed off the string thong panties. The thong fell to the floor. After stepping out of the thong, Kaye walked to Andy and spread her legs. Andy looked at her neatly trimmed pubic hair.

She put her hands on his shoulders for support, and said, "Put you finger in my socket. Start lighting me up."

Andy smiled and softly laugh. For a minute or so, his finger rubbed her clitoris. Then he slide one finger past her slightly damp pussy lips into her moist love tunnel. He pushed the finger in as far as possible, then partway withdrew. In again, then partway out. But soon a second finger joined the first. Kaye's cunt was finger fucked for many minutes -- -- her natural lubrication flowed. She was very wet -- -- -- she was very slippery.

"Oh, Andy. Your fingers feel wonderful in my love tunnel."

"I like being in you love tunnel and giving you pleasure. Fingers are fine, but my hard cock is much better."

"Yes. I like fingers and cock. But -- if I had to pick one -- your cock would be selected."

"But I have ten fingers and only one cock." Andy softly laughs.

"Correct. But your cock is longer and thicker. -- -- It is a much better fit in my vagina."

"My cock loves being in any of your openings."

Finally, Andy pulled his fingers out of her cunt. One finger was offered to Kaye -- she sucked her pussy juices off his finger. Andy sucked the juices off his other finger.

As the finger stimulation started, Kaye bent forward. Andy sucked on a pinkish-brown teat and areola for several minutes. The other teat and areola received equal attention. Her teat, areola and part of her breast skin was repeatedly sucked into his mouth -- then released. Only to be sucked and released -- repeatedly. Kaye's teats enlarged slightly and firmed. Andy's penis enlarged and firmed.

Andy stood up. They embraced and kissed deeply. Female flesh and male flesh were tightly pushed together. Kaye's breasts were flattened against his chest. Andy's erection pushed against her bare flesh just above her slit..

"Let's go to the bedroom. We can be more comfortable."

Kaye grasped his erection and started pulling his organ away from the den. "I want this plug in the bedroom."

Andy quickly followed his plug to the bedroom. Again, he looked at several 8 x 10 pictures that were on a bedroom wall. These pictures were different then the pictures he had viewed during his last visit with Kaye.

<> <> One picture showed Kaye, facing the camera, with her legs spread wide. One hand was pushing a boob toward her mouth. Her tongue was just touching her nipple. Fingers of her other hand were pushing her pussy lips apart -- her clitoris and the entrance to her vagina were very evident. Her pink female flesh glistened slightly from the reflected light -- -- apparently it was damp, probably from her natural moisture.

<> <> One picture, taken from the side, showed Kaye on top of her now deceased husband. Her ample boobs were hanging down and barely touching the man's abdomen. Only the lower part of his shaft was visible, the cock head and some of the shaft was in Kaye's mouth. The man's face was buried between Kaye's ass cheeks as he apparently was sucking on her pussy lips. They were in the 69 position.

<> <> One picture showed Kaye in the reverse cow girl position. Her boobs were fully exposed. Only the lower part of a man's shaft was visible; the cock head and part of the shaft was buried inside Kaye's body. Her pussy lips were smooth and hair-less. The man's upper spread thighs were visible, his balls were visible and hair-less. Apparently, both had recently been shaved.

<> <> The fourth picture showed Kaye laying on her back. Her legs were spread, her ass was elevated with a pillow. Her fingers were touching her pussy lips, fingers on her other hand were holding a man's erect cock. The man was sucking a nipple. One of his hands was touching her other breast, his other hand was holding the end of a dildo. It seemed that most of the dildo was inside Kaye's vagina.

For a few minutes, Andy looked at the pictures. Almost automatically, he started playing with his penis. There was no doubt in his mind that Kaye was a woman who appreciated sex -- a woman who would do most anything with a man. A woman who would enjoy having his erect cock on her -- -- and in her various body openings. A woman who was a lady in public -- -- but could easily be a slut in private. Andy liked the idea of having a sexy seductive slut for his pleasure. Actually for their mutual pleasures.

"I noticed that you are massaging your constant companion, Andy. Do you like those pictures? Does your cock like those pictures?"

"YES. And, YES! They make you look like a woman who enjoys sex."

"Yes -- I enjoy both giving and receiving sexual pleasures.. My deceased husband was my best friend, my constant companion, and my great lover. Our sex was excellent and often!! And he was an excellent hobby photographer."

"Those are nice nude pictures. Sexy yes -- -- but also tastefully done -- -- they show that a couple can pleasure each other in many ways.

"For many years our sex was excellent -- -- but then he got sick. Gradually, I became his full-time care giver as his body became weaker. Then he was gone -- -- forever."

Kaye's voice was soft and sad. She pulled a tissue from a box and wiped away some moisture from her eyes. Another tissue was soon being used to wipe away more moisture. Then a third tissue was used -- slightly.

"Possibly I should get dressed and leave. I could return another day."

"No. Please stay, Andy. -- -- -- -- -- I want you to stay. I want you. I need you."

"OK. I will stay."

"Many times, when we both knew that he was dying -- -- my husband told me to go on living -- -- after he was gone. He wanted me to enjoy life and the sexual pleasures that another man could provide me. Or several men. I may never get married again -- but an on-going relationship with a healthy man would be pleasing and desirable."

"I understand. For about five years, before my divorce, my ex-spouse and I seldom had sex. We had little communication, and seldom went anyplace together -- we usually took separate vacations. We did not have a loving relationship -- -- we only had a legal relationship."

"I am glad that you are my repair man -- -- and service man, Andy. And you are healthy."

"So am I -- -- I regularly exercise and try to eat healthy foods. But right now -- -- I need to urinate."

Kaye watched as Andy, stark naked, stood by the toilet. His erection gradually became smaller. At last his urine stream started -- pale yellow liquid hit the water in the toilet bowl.

"You watched me urinate standing up. Let me watch you urinate, Kaye. Just stand up in the shower."

"That is rather intimate and personal," replied Kaye, and softly laughed.

"Not really -- considering the type of sexual activities we have had in the past and what we will be doing this afternoon and evening."

Kaye stepped into the shower, spread her legs, and faced Andy. He got on his knees and watched. Slowly, Kaye's urine stream started. Then, pale yellow liquid streamed past her lower lips and splashed on the shower floor. The stream slowed, becoming individual drops. Then stopped.

Andy reached for the long flexible shower hose, turned on the water, and washed her pink pussy lips and legs. After Kaye stepped out of the shower, Andy dried her tanned legs and pussy lips using a fluffy pink towel. The juncture of her legs and her lower lips possibly had received some sun.

"I am going to have some pussy dessert now."

"Eat me, Andy. Have all the dessert you want."

He got on his knees, spread her pussy lips with his fingers, and started to lick her clitoris and cunt. His tongue traveled back and forth -- between clitoris and lips. But soon, the licking changed to sucking, Kaye's bundle of nerves received most of the sucking action. Shortly after the sucking started, Andy again explored her moist tunnel with a finger. Then a second finger entered. Many minutes passed as the flesh between Kaye's legs was explored.

"Recently, I purchased a vibrator that you could use. It is larger than your finger and definitely longer. Let's get in bed and you can try the adult toy." Kaye said, and softly laughed.

Before getting in bed, Kaye reached in the drawer of a table and pulled out the latex vibrator. It was shaped like an erect penis with balls.

"Have you tried this earlier?" Andy asked.

"Yes. I used it myself. Please rub it on my nipples and clitoris, before pushing it inside me."

"Where do you want it inside your body?"

"I believe you know where it will feel the best."

Kaye put some lubricant on her breasts and laid on the bed, Andy was beside her. He turned the vibrator to its fastest speed and rubbed a nipple with the vibrator. Andy sucked her other nipple and areola. Both nipples grew slightly and became harder. Then, Andy rubbed the outside of her pussy lips for a minute or so, before placing the vibrator on her clitoris. Minutes passed as Kaye was pleasured with the latex vibrator.

"Oh Andy. Yes. Yes. That makes me feel so good. You are hitting all the right spots with my latex friend. Please continue."