Handywoman: Jackie of All Trades

Story Info
Lesbian-charming story... hot, humid and sexy.
1.1k words
3.77
18k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next apartment on my list, 924 Water street. I had been looking for a special place, with friendly neighbors and a casual atmosphere. As I walked up to the gate I saw a Handywoman working on a lawn mower. She was wearing overalls, with a red bandanna hanging from her right pocket. There was a long blond braid handing from her baseball cap. Her body was tight and she was so tanned from working outside. I wanted to see her face, I was hoping she would look up at me as I walked by. No such luck, as I shut the gate and walked past but she kept her head down and worked on the mower.

I met the owners of the place, Kate and Bell they really took pride in the place and it showed. The inside of their living room was done in a south-western style, it was warm and cozy. They told me that they had a small studio in the back of the main house. They asked me if I'd would mind a little work being done while I lived there. The Handywoman came to my mind and I told them I wouldn't mind the repairs at all. They told me that the Handywoman could only work on the weekends. I said no problem, because those were my days off.

I moved in that Thursday and by the end of the night I had the bed set up. I was so tired I fell into bed and went to sleep immediately. I begin to dream about kissing a woman, her mouth was so sensual. The dream was very intense, it seemed so real. It was delicious. I was so turned on that I began to explore myself in my sleep, I came awake with a start.. I wanted more so I brought myself to climax again, while squeezing my nipples to intensify the orgasm. What a nice end to the day.

On Friday I shopped and stocked the fridge with goodies some for eating and some for EATING if you know what I mean. I took a long bath that night and lit candles. It was so relaxing. I began to think of her again. I could imagine her laying on top of me with her hair falling all around me. It was just what I needed to bring myself to a roaring orgasm. I dried off and went to bed I wanted to rest for my first encounter with the Handywoman in the morning.

*

There was a knock on my door at 7:30 am the next day. For some reason I thought it would be later in the day. She came in and I made coffee. Her name was Kerry. As we talked I realized she was the woman I had the dream about on Thursday. She has green eyes and sun bleached hair. When she smiled at me I melted. I was hoping that she was single.

Kerry began to tell me what she was doing to the walls and I was welcome to help her, no joke intended. We laughed anyway. I said I would be glad to help her. We were stripping the wallpaper off of the walls. She was steaming I was scraping. We worked well into the afternoon. It was very humid in the room, we could feel that a storm was coming our way. We both had worked up a sweat and wanted to take a break. I had made some vodka lemonade and she said great.

We talked about the storm. We both agreed that making love in a rain storm was nice. I am not sure how we got on this subject but I was glad we were there. I said the sound effects are great background noise. She said the lightning playing along body was her favorite thing . I was getting really hot, I had to stop. I said break over.

The storm grew more intense and we lost power. I said lets sit by the window , watch the storm and finish our lemonade. As we sat talking we both reach for the same glass at the same time. When we touched I felt that I needed her not just wanted her. I fell to my knees and hugged her waist, I wanted to feel close to her. I looked up at her and she cupped her hands around my face and kissed me. It was my dream all over again.

I asked her if she wanted to lay down until the storm cleared. We watched each other while we undressed. She folded and took her time, I, on the other hand tossed my things and lay down. She had this golden brown skin, long lean body her breast were small and perfect. She said it was from riding her bike around the small town. The room was dark except for the sudden flashes of lighting.

*

The rain was so heavy at times I could not even hear her moaning . There was a nice breeze from the window. The sheets smelled of lavender. We lay on our sides and faced each other. I asked her how long this job would take, she told me she never really completes a project.

Just then she rolled over on top of me and held my hands above my head. She leaned down and kissed me, I could feel that she was already wet. She was strong, but I wasn't really fighting it. She explored my mouth with her very experienced tongue. Then it was on to my ears and neck. How did she know that was just what I liked.

I was so hot by now , she smelled so good, I wanted to taste her. Kerry then held my hands with one hand and slid the other one down my body. She stopped at my breast and flicked my nipples until they were hard. Next she found my clit and teased me something awful. I wanted her mouth on me now and I told her so. She let my hands go and found my already hard clit with her tongue.

I came with a jolt and she asked if I needed anything else. I told her I wanted to taste her. She climbed up and sat right on my eager face. Oh man she tasted so good. She came all over my face. Soon we lay in a heap just breathing hard and the lights come back on, we laughed.

She came back the next day and it was just as good. On Monday I watched her go into apt #2. She stayed awhile and left with a smile on her face. Later that day I ran into apt #2 and I said nice day, she says its always a nice day when the Handywoman is on duty.

end.