Hang out with Sarah Shahi

Story Info
Kristin wins a contest called Hang out with Sarah Shahi.
970 words
2.95
23.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKILOEPPS
KKILOEPPS
17 Followers

Kristin wins a contest called "Hang out with Sarah Shahi. Sarah Shahi plays the foxy character Carmen on The "L" Word. Kristin gets to hang out with Sarah for day. Sarah shows Kristin around the set of The "L" word. An attraction rapidly develops between Sarah and Kristin. So much so that, what started out as a day on the set of the hit T.V. show; turns into an episode, "Night of steamy, hot passion".

"So that's the bed, Shane and I share; and that completes the tour around the set of The "L" Word," said Sarah.

"Okay, so what's next on the schedule?" asked Kristin.

"Well, how much time do we have left?" responded Sarah.

"We have about three hours of alone time," answered Kristin.

"Okay... (She laughs) Do you want to read the pilot script for season 4?" asked Sarah.

"Sure, why not. Will this kill three hours?" asked Kristin.

"Maybe... but I'm sure we can find something else to do," said Sarah.

They sit on the bed of the set and Sarah begins to read the pilot script.

"Shane and Carmen kiss in the heat of passion. Shane pulls on Carmen's skin tight shorts, while they enjoy a passionate match up of their tongues," reads Sarah.

"This is so boring," replied Sarah.

"If you don't mind, I think maybe we should act out the script. I'll be a much cuter and sexier version of Shane and you'll be the hot and sexy Carmen," said Kristin.

"Okay, that's sounds refreshing," laughed Sarah.

Kristin moves closer to Sarah, as the script requested Shane to do so. Sarah hesitates to kiss Kristin, but then she feels Kristin's hands rubbing against her lower back. Wanting Kristin's hands all over her body, she kisses Kristin; hoping that would begin a water fountain of passion.

"What does it say next?" asked Kristin, while Sarah is kissing her neck.

"I don't remember... We should improvise the script," said Sarah.

"Okay, well since we're improvising, can I be another character?" asked Kristin.

"Another character?" said Sarah.

"Yeah, I want to be your assistant," said Kristin.

"My assistant... and what is this assistant's job?" asked Sarah.

"Well, I have to bring you coffee whenever you want coffee," said Kristin.

"But I don't drink coffee," said Sarah.

"Well, then I'll bring you beer whenever you want beer," answered Kristin.

"Now that's better. What else are you going to assist me with?" asked Sarah.

"I'll help you carry your DJ equipment and if you need a break from spinning records... then I'll take over for you," said Kristin.

"Okay, sounds promising. So what's this assistant's name?" asked Sarah.

"Uh, the assistant's name is Kristin," answered Kristin.

"Okay... so you're a new character named Kristin and you're Carmen's personal assistant. And anything that I desire, I get," said Sarah.

"Right, anything that you desire, you get," said Kristin.

"So the scene begins with us naked, lying in my bed," said Sarah.

Kristin takes off her clothes and sneakers, exposing her prized possession ABS. Impressed by what she sees, Sarah runs her hands up and down Kristin's naked body.

"What about you?" asked Kristin.

"What about me?" asked Sarah.

"Why aren't you getting dressed?" asked Kristin.

"Because you're my assistant and I tell you what to do," said Sarah in a playful voice.

"No, I think you're wrong. You see, I'm Carmen's assistant. Carmen tells me what to do. Not Sarah, but if this was reality, then I might consider taking commands from you," answered Kristin.

"Okay then, forget the scripts and characters. This is reality, now. So kiss me from head to toe; starting with my lips and ending with my lips," ordered Sarah.

"Only because this is reality, I'll do it. But if this was pretend, then that's out of the question," said Kristin.

Sarah starts laughing, "You are so funny."

Sarah stops laughing, when she sees the serious look on Kristin's face. Kristin walks towards Sarah and wraps her arms around Sarah. Their bodies fit perfectly as if GOD made their bodies like two puzzle pieces. Kristin's naked body pressed up against Sarah's fully clothed body, was just enough to make Sarah moan, with thoughts of Kristin making passionate love to her aching body. Kristin relieves Sarah when she starts to undress Sarah. First, Kristin unbuttons Sarah's jeans. Then she removes Sarah's skin tight shirt.

Sarah rushes the process, by tearing off every piece of clothing left on her body; and throwing them in every direction. Kristin picks up Sarah's naked body and lays her on the bed. Then Kirstin kisses her way down Sarah's luscious body. Starting at her neck, then her breasts; kissing each round, hard nipple. Kristin lingers around Sarah's mid-section. Then she kisses Sarah's pleasure spot, a.k.a. pussy. Sarah's puts her hands in Kirstin's hair, pushing her deeper in her. Kirstin's tongue finds Sarah's wetness. Kirstin's tongue tastes Sarah's wet pussy. Sarah begins moaning, once Kirstin starts sucking on her clit. She gently plays with her clit, flicking at it, and licking it.

Sarah's moans increases every second, the longer Kristin's tongue wrestlers with Sarah's moist clit. Kristin's head reappears after giving Sarah satisfying pleasure.

"Don't stop... keep going," moaned Sarah.

"I think I should leave," said Kristin.

Sarah looks very disappointed.

"But I want you to come with me," finished Kristin.

Sarah smiles at Kristin, before she kisses Kristin.

"Maybe we can continue our teleplay," said Sarah.

"Yeah, what's should we title this teleplay of ours," asked Kristin.

"A Night of Passion," said Sarah.

"I like," said Kristin, as she kisses Sarah.

The two slowly dressed one another. Kristin buttons Sarah's skin tight jeans and Sarah snaps Kristin's black bra.

"A Night of Passion", premiered the moment Sarah and Kristin met each other. I wonder how many seasons, it will last?

KKILOEPPS
KKILOEPPS
17 Followers