Hanging Out With the Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eisbehr
eisbehr
199 Followers

I brought them upstairs and lay down. I took the photograph again of the girls at the beach. It was eight by ten and and Norah was wearing a two piece black bikini while Ruth's was white. I remember that day at the beach vividly. The girls need lotion rubbed into their backs and I happily obliged.

I remember thinking nothing of it when they unclasped their tops. I literally did not think of them sexually. Now, imagining the oil landing on my sister's smooth tan skin and trickling down the side onto the swell of her breast, I feel only unadulterated lust.

I remember her being tickled by the dripping oil and sighing in contentment as my finger quickly met the side of her breast to rub the oil in. It was the same with Norah. I guess just pleased to feel safe with a man's touch.

I breathed deeply looking at the girls and felt a stirring between my legs. I lay on the bed and looked at the undergarments in my hand. Without the frenzied rush of disrobing, I was able to see their detail. The black lace strapless bra was embroidered with small black roses and although the panties themselves were sheer, the sides had matching embroidery.

I wrapped the still damp panties around my hard rod and pumped gently with the sensation of the sheer fabric spurring my motions faster. I brought Norah's bra to my face and inhaled the intoxication aroma of her flesh and sweet fragrance of her body spray.

I looked at the picture of the girls at the beach and remembered straddling my sister as I rubbed oil on her back. I imagined her turning over and letting me tit-fuck her like Norah did. I though about my hand inside her pussy and wondered how she would feel inside. Then I imagined our enjoined bodies, oiled up and sweaty as we gave in to our desires.

I looked at the picture again and imagined my sister beneath me as I came inside her.

At that moment, I felt my breath leave my body and I looked down. My pulsing cock twitched and the sticky pearly fluid leaked though my cousin's cunt-soaked panties.

I jerked faster and hollered out both their names.

I put the panties and bra under my pillow and went to sleep.

eisbehr
eisbehr
199 Followers
12