Hanging Out With The In-Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her legs parted noticeably farther than the dare would have required, she lifted her skirt and held it aloft for what can have been no more than a three-second flash. It was enough time to afford me a delicious view of her beautiful naked thighs and little pink cunt, with its lips ever so slightly separated and glistening with sticky dew.

Once the skirt had come back down again I could see from Todd's expression that he was delighted by our collective nerve but also a little frustrated that he hadn't got a better look himself.

There was a vast round of applause for us from all three of the others at the table and even Rebecca seemed to have calmed down slightly and was acting more impressed with the guts we had shown. It was a good feeling. We were popular again.

"OK", she said, retaining all the authority in her voice, but attempting a more conciliatory approach, "one final dare and then Clare can take her underwear back and the two of you will have won the game".

Neither of us had been aware it was a game with a possible winner, and I still couldn't see how all the other players but Clare and I had suddenly been made exempt from having to take part, but I was just delighted we seemed to have Rebecca's approval again. Moreover, that the whole table seemed to think we were pretty cool for a minute.

"The last dare...", she said, pausing either for effect or to decide quite how extreme she should make it, "is..."

The whole table waited with baited breath.

Todd whispered something to Rebecca and she squealed with delight. "Clare", she finally said, "you have to jerk Henry off.'

Clare and I were clearly quite shocked by the extremity of the dare but we tried to appear as casual about it as we could. Rebecca was bombarded with requests for clarification from the others: "For how long must she do it?", "Does it have to be more than a couple of strokes?", "Do they have to do it in the toilets?"

Rebecca cut through all the questions and stated the rules clearly and matter of fact-ly. "She has to do it here and she has to do it right now. Under the table. And she has to do it for three minutes exactly". At this pronouncement Rebecca removed the watch from her wrist and placed it on the table. "I will be the time-keeper".

Nobody asked Clare and I if we were up for the dare, but then it wasn't presented to us as though we had any choice. It was quite a pleasant forfeit anyhow for me, although I would have far rathered it were to take place in private.

Clare characteristically showed very little objection but hardly seemed enthused by the idea either. She began by rolling up the sleeve of the right arm on her shirt, quite formally, like she was preparing to milk a cow.

"Come on", she said to me, almost impatiently, "undo your pants then".

I felt a bit exposed. Even though this was going to be happening under the table, anyone to the right of me could very easily look over and see what was going on. It was not that dark in the bar.

I voiced this concern in as casual and calm a way as I could. It was agreed that Todd would move seats and Rebecca would come over to sit on my right, so that I was in the center and concealed by one of the girls on either side.

Rebecca permitted this concession so she could be sure we were not cheating (or at least so she said). Everyone seemed nervous and excited - myself and Clare included.

So here we were, Rebecca and Clare on the bench with me sandwiched in between, all of us with our backs against the wall. Opposite us, and with their eyes virtually popping out of their heads were Todd and Russell, looking like a couple of kids on Christmas morning.

Nervously I began to fiddle with my belt. Clare was impatient with the time I was taking and reached down to assist me. I unbuttoned my slacks and pulled the zipper down, all the while trying to calmly survey the crowded bar in case anybody suspected anything. Nobody appeared to have a clue.

Lowering the waistband of my pants and boxer shorts down, I felt my bare backside sit back against the wood of the bench. I wasn't in an aroused state anymore - feeling nervous suddenly, more than anything else. What would happen if I didn't 'rise' to the occasion? I would surely never live it down.

Rebecca glanced below the table and saw that I was ready. She made no comment about my flaccid state and neither did Clare, who could also now see from where she was sitting, on my left..

Rebecca held her hand aloft and looked at the watch. "Right I am starting the three minutes... NOW".

An instant later I felt Clare's warm hand uncurl my limp penis and hold it in her hand. To my relief (as well as my unbridled fear) I felt it soon begin to stiffen in her hand. She started to work her fingers up and down on the shaft, gently tugging the skin up and down.

I had so many mixed feelings at this point - the fact that I was in this very public place, that I was involved in a filthy dare, that four people's eyes were fixed on my upper body in the knowledge of what was going on beneath the table - all these things were at once both terrifying and arousing.

I felt myself becoming harder by the second and as Clare's jerking motion became freer and more easy, I started to wonder if she'd done this before.

"One minute..." Rebecca suddenly announced. It made me jump as nobody around the table had said anything for the previous sixty seconds.

Clare continued the delicious movement of her hand up and down, and with every new stroke I felt the inhibition and fear drain away only to be replaced by an overwhelming sensation of pleasure.

At that moment the bartender walked past our table with painfully close proximity, collecting glasses from some other customers nearby.

"Don't stop", Rebecca whispered. And Clare obeyed, although she did slow her jerking so it was not quite so visible in her shoulder movement until he had gone past.

"Two minutes", Rebecca announced. I noticed she was studying the watch-face with far less careful attention now than she had been. Instead she was sitting back and trying to get as good a view as she could of the activity beneath the table.

There was probably not much she could see from where she was sat so, feeling more daring now as the lust began to consume me, and always one to give Rebecca what she wanted, I shuffled back on the bench. In doing so, my waist and thighs appeared more clearly from under the table and Rebecca was given a clear unhindered view of my stiff cock being massaged back and forth by Clare's fist.

Todd and Russell stole every opportunity to not-very-discreetly peer under the table and watch Clare tugging away on my now-huge erection.

"Oh my God", said Russell, having managed to even shock himself by the brazen audacity of it.

Knowing that the boys were stealing glances my way, I decided to give them a more exciting show and reaching my own left arm under Clare's wanking-hand. I pulled her skirt up to expose her crotch and began playing with her juicy little pussy again. To my delight it was even messier and more slippery than before.

Rebecca seemed to be getting more aroused by what she saw now, as she started to whisper questions at Clare, like: 'is it as thick as it looks?' 'Does it feel good?' She even spat on the tip and let Clare rub her saliva over the shaft.

I was feeling so turned on by now that it occured to me I wasn't going to make the full three minutes without cumming. This was something I'd forgotten about, what with my fear as to whether I would achieve an erection or not.

I wasn't quite sure what to do... Surely the three minutes was almost up. Could I hold off? I tried to slow Clare's hand a little with my own but she paid no attention and instead started to jack me off even harder.

Should I announce what was going to happen?

I had controlled my external appearance enough so that there was nothing to outwardly indicate to the others what I knew was about to happen.

"Ten seconds to go", Rebecca said, her eyes immediately returning to my cock as she began an audible countdown.

"Ten...Nine...Eight...".

But it was too late.

Without anyone but myself having advance notice, a long stream of spunk suddenly shot out of my cock and up into the air a good foot or so above the level of the table, and came splashing down to rest on my shirt.

"Fucking hell!", Todd exclaimed.

"He's cumming", Rebecca announced - as if anyone could have missed this obvious fact. Clare, I noted, did not stop jerking me, despite the fact the three minute deadline had clearly past.

Naturally this was all happening very quickly so I imagine Rebecca had little time for prior consideration when she unexpectedly leaned over so that her head was a few inches from my cock and Clare wanked a second third powerful stream of sperm directly on to Rebecca's lips and chin, and she sucked it into her mouth to taste.

A fourth and fifth ejaculation fired further missiles of spunk up on to the table top. After a couple more blissful eruptions, I was spent and Clare brought her masturbating to a close.

Todd and Russell were now transfixed on Rebecca who had sat back up licking my semen from her lips.

I can only guess that she had intervened in this way at the last minute to try and ensure the attention was back on her, rather than Clare.

And it had definitely succeeded.

"You horny bitch", said Todd grinning, but insanely jealous and angry with her, while Russell managed little more than a wide-eyed "wow!"

"Dare completed" declared Clare proudly, while I hurriedly pulled up my pants.

"OK, I'm impressed", said Rebecca wiping her mouth with a napkin. She was able to willingly acknowledge this perhaps because nobody, myself included, was more impressed than with her own behavior.

Clare and I were considered cool and welcomed into Todd and Rebecca's clique for at least another three or four weeks after this event, until eventually they grew tired of us, and replaced us with a few other unsuspecting nobodies.

We were both upset at the time but hey, didn't somebody once say it is better to be a 'celebrity' for five minutes than never to be one at all. And that night we were heroes amongst the coolest guys in school.

12